Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You werent supposed to be made healthier by vaccines. The purpose was so your bodies could produce antibodies, so in the event that you contracted whatever it was, it would not be as life threatening to you.

I would love to see where you got the "dentists swear by it, say that is good for you and the you need it in your mouth thing--I couldn't find a reference for this. The last times Ive been to the dentist for a filling, I haven't received amalgam, so I don't know about this.
No, I don't see

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We disagree. I believe Christianity started on the day of Pentecost in Acts chapter 2.

While it's true the name given the followers of Jesus Christ the Messiah as Christian, began at Antioch, but the name given to whosoever believed in the Messiah were His followers and believers before the advent of His first coming. Because they heard the Gospel of Christ the Messiah and believed according to grace through faith in the same manner we hear the Gospel preached and by grace through faith believe in Christ. The Old Covenant faithful saints learned of the Messiah to come through the Law and Prophets, while after His coming, we now hear of Christ preached through His body; the Church. You can argue the name Christian began around the time of Pentecost, but you cannot argue there were not faithful saints of Old who believed in the Messiah, Christ Jesus our Lord from the beginning of creation. For even in the days of Adam & Eve the prophesy of one who would come to crush the head of Satan has been foretold, and whosoever heard and believed were numbered among the followers of Christ (Christians) even though the name Christian was not yet known to the world.

Acts 11:26 (KJV) And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

Galatians 3:8-9 (KJV) And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

Matthew 11:13-14 (KJV) For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.

Matthew 5:17 (KJV) Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Romans 10:18-21 (KJV) But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world. But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you. But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me. But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah, it started when Jesus shed His precious Blood for us to wash away our sins.

Matthew 26
28 For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Scripture speaks of Christ as the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. According to Covenant promise between God, the Father, God, the Son, and God, the Holy Spirit, the promise of God to grant eternal life to some of mankind, a promise which cannot be broken, was assured for all who would believe from creation. Christ must literally become a man, and His blood must literally be shed, and He must prove that in Him death is without power by His resurrection, to fulfill the promise from eternity, but the assurance through His eternal promise has been since the beginning of creation.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, there is nothing wrong with getting the vaccine.

Don't forget, Christians who said no to the vaccine and that Covid cannot harm them also died.

That's not harm, but rather praise worthy!! They departed this physical world and returned to the Father in heaven spiritually ALIVE!

Ecclesiastes 12:7 (KJV) Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not harm, but rather praise worthy!! They departed this physical world and returned to the Father in heaven spiritually ALIVE!

Ecclesiastes 12:7 (KJV) Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

It still killed them and left families behind. Families that they were supporting. That is harm no matter how you want to spin it.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It still killed them and left families behind. Families that they were supporting. That is harm no matter how you want to spin it.

But we weren't talking about the families still living in this world, we were talking about how there is no harm in physical death for those who die in Christ. Of course the death of loved ones is always hard for those who are still living. But their hope shall be, that one day they too shall join the throng of spiritual saints in heaven IF they too leave this world as faithful believers in Christ Jesus our Lord!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But we weren't talking about the families still living in this world, we were talking about how there is no harm in physical death for those who die in Christ. Of course the death of loved ones is always hard for those who are still living. But their hope shall be, that one day they too shall join the throng of spiritual saints in heaven IF they too leave this world as faithful believers in Christ Jesus our Lord!

It went over your head which I expected.

I will not agree with your perspective so we can just agree to disagree.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While it's true the name given the followers of Jesus Christ the Messiah as Christian, began at Antioch, but the name given to whosoever believed in the Messiah were His followers and believers before the advent of His first coming. Because they heard the Gospel of Christ the Messiah and believed according to grace through faith in the same manner we hear the Gospel preached and by grace through faith believe in Christ. The Old Covenant faithful saints learned of the Messiah to come through the Law and Prophets, while after His coming, we now hear of Christ preached through His body; the Church. You can argue the name Christian began around the time of Pentecost, but you cannot argue there were not faithful saints of Old who believed in the Messiah, Christ Jesus our Lord from the beginning of creation. For even in the days of Adam & Eve the prophesy of one who would come to crush the head of Satan has been foretold, and whosoever heard and believed were numbered among the followers of Christ (Christians) even though the name Christian was not yet known to the world.

Acts 11:26 (KJV) And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

Galatians 3:8-9 (KJV) And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

Matthew 11:13-14 (KJV) For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.

Matthew 5:17 (KJV) Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Romans 10:18-21 (KJV) But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world. But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you. But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me. But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.

We are not on the same page. There were no faithful saints of Old who believed in the Messiah, Christ Jesus our Lord from the beginning of creation because the Christ was not born until about 30 years before Pentecost when the spirit was first made available to humans making them Christians.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are not on the same page. There were no faithful saints of Old who believed in the Messiah, Christ Jesus our Lord from the beginning of creation because the Christ was not born until about 30 years before Pentecost when the spirit was first made available to humans making them Christians.

You're right we are not on the same page. How do you account for the verses I gave you showing Abraham and Israel all heard the Gospel before the first advent of Christ? The Old Covenant faithful learned of the Messiah to come through the Law and Prophets. Those who believed the Messiah would come to save them have now ascended to heaven spiritually alive by grace through faith through the cross and resurrection of Christ.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're right we are not on the same page. How do you account for the verses I gave you showing Abraham and Israel all heard the Gospel before the first advent of Christ? The Old Covenant faithful learned of the Messiah to come through the Law and Prophets. Those who believed the Messiah would come to save them have now ascended to heaven spiritually alive by grace through faith through the cross and resurrection of Christ.
You must be Catholic if you believe the dead are alive. The blessed with faithful Abraham were not Christian because Christ had not yet made the spirit of Christ available until after he was resurrected from the dead. And he's the only one who has been raised from the dead. Everyone else whoever lived are still dead.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You must be Catholic if you believe the dead are alive. The blessed with faithful Abraham were not Christian because Christ had not yet made the spirit of Christ available until after he was resurrected from the dead. And he's the only one who has been raised from the dead. Everyone else whoever lived are still dead.

Do you believe one must be Catholic to believe Christ? FWIW no, I am not a Catholic, but I am a Bible believing Christian! I KNOW with blessed assurance that though my body shall grow old, sick and one day succumb to death, I shall NEVER DIE! You speak of Abraham and other OT faithful saints not being Christian because Christ had not yet sent His Spirit to be in them. What you don't seem to know is that the Spirit has always been WITH faithful saints, even though He was not then permanently present IN them. The Old Covenant faithful saints believed in the Messiah who would come, just as you and I believe in Christ who has come. The saints of Old had faith to believe in the same way that Christians after the cross do, through the power of the Holy Spirit. The Spirit did not have to be IN men like Abraham for them to believe. God still worked in them through His Spirit when He preached the Gospel to Abraham, and Abraham believed God. And it was IMPUTED to Abraham as righteousness. Do you know what imputation means? Not by Abraham's power, nor by his might, but by MY SPIRIT SAYETH THE LORD! You need to go and learn what the Bible teaches before showing yourself a blind guide, who himself is in need of eyes to see and understand the words of the Lord.

John 14:17 (KJV) Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Matthew 22:32 (KJV)
I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Mark 12:27 (KJV) He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

One more FWIW - Old Covenant faithful saints did not have to be called Christians to be Christians, because a Christian is defined as someone who believes in Christ, The Messiah who saves His people from their sins. ALL of His people, both those of faith who lived before and those who live after the cross and resurrection who are of faith are of faith because they believe in Messiah/Christ our Lord and Savior! Therefore we are ALL Christians according to God's grace through faith.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe one must be Catholic to believe Christ? FWIW no, I am not a Catholic, but I am a Bible believing Christian! I KNOW with blessed assurance that though my body shall grow old, sick and one day succumb to death, I shall NEVER DIE! You speak of Abraham and other OT faithful saints not being Christian because Christ had not yet sent His Spirit to be in them. What you don't seem to know is that the Spirit has always been WITH faithful saints, even though He was not then permanently present IN them. The Old Covenant faithful saints believed in the Messiah who would come, just as you and I believe in Christ who has come. The saints of Old had faith to believe in the same way that Christians after the cross do, through the power of the Holy Spirit. The Spirit did not have to be IN men like Abraham for them to believe. God still worked in them through His Spirit when He preached the Gospel to Abraham, and Abraham believed God. And it was IMPUTED to Abraham as righteousness. Do you know what imputation means? Not by Abraham's power, nor by his might, but by MY SPIRIT SAYETH THE LORD! You need to go and learn what the Bible teaches before showing yourself a blind guide, who himself is in need of eyes to see and understand the words of the Lord.

John 14:17 (KJV) Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Matthew 22:32 (KJV)
I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Mark 12:27 (KJV) He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

One more FWIW - Old Covenant faithful saints did not have to be called Christians to be Christians, because a Christian is defined as someone who believes in Christ, The Messiah who saves His people from their sins. ALL of His people, both those of faith who lived before and those who live after the cross and resurrection who are of faith are of faith because they believe in Messiah/Christ our Lord and Savior! Therefore we are ALL Christians according to God's grace through faith.

Much of the Roman Catholic doctrine was assimilated into Protestantism and is still being passed along as Christian groups continue to split off from one another. In a nutshell that is why even the independent church in your neighborhood today most probably believes that there is a trinity, dead people are alive, God is in control of everything that happens, the Four Gospels are written to Christians, and water baptism is relevant.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Much of the Roman Catholic doctrine was assimilated into Protestantism and is still being passed along as Christian groups continue to split off from one another. In a nutshell that is why even the independent church in your neighborhood today most probably believes that there is a trinity, dead people are alive, God is in control of everything that happens, the Four Gospels are written to Christians, and water baptism is relevant.

The Biblical doctrines you deny are not established in the Church from Roman Catholicism, rather they come directly from the Word of God. It seems you do not believe the Bible, or at the very least deny much of what is written??? Don't know what church if any you are affiliated with, but it appears to be a cult. Are you perhaps a Jehovah's Witness?

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Biblical doctrines you deny are not established in the Church from Roman Catholicism, rather they come directly from the Word of God. It seems you do not believe the Bible, or at the very least deny much of what is written??? Don't know what church if any you are affiliated with, but it appears to be a cult. Are you perhaps a Jehovah's Witness?

I am not a Jehovah's Witness. Can you look me in the eye and tell me the Catholics don't believe what I mentioned?

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not a Jehovah's Witness. Can you look me in the eye and tell me the Catholics don't believe what I mentioned?

I don't care what beliefs Catholics hold, because I don't follow the Catholic Religion. My doctrine comes from the Bible, not Catholicism.

Reactions: David in NJ

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't care what beliefs Catholics hold, because I don't follow the Catholic Religion. My doctrine comes from the Bible, not Catholicism.
And you don't think it's strange that you just happen to believe everything the Catholics do who have been in this for a good 19 hundred years? And you say I'm not following the Bible because I don't believe anything the Catholics teach.