Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, but as Scriptures Says: things will Get "Worse and Worse," SO:

Heaven is sounding Sweeter And Sweeter! ♫ :innocent:
Amen?

Gold / Silver used to be the Standard of Money,
Then fiat currency.
Now just numbers, Fake, Fake, Fake, like everything else that is promoted….and criticized and some even threatened if you speak against it.

Fake money.
Fake body parts.
Fake furs.
Fake Food,
Fake standards,
Fake principles,
Fake genders,
Fake pharmakia,
Fake promises,
Fake rulers (aka puppets)
Fake gods,
Fake truths,
Fake laws,
On, and on, and on…

The gold hoarders, (puppet masters) are but a very few and have NO NEED for a huge world population, who are fake, worthless, grubby, ignorant, polluters, garbage dump creators, eaters of resources.

Yes their agenda has been for a long time to downsize the population….wars, crimes, murders, drugs, abortion, old age, just can’t kill off enough quick enough to kept up with the population growth….thus lab created and unleashed viruses. Orchestrated by the Puppets, and Paid for by the very people it is designed to KILL. How’s that for cunning Deceit?
Some viruses kill right away, some take more time attacking and destroying organs, and who is the wiser ?

In this day, they are SO BOLD they announce their intention, with a smirk, like what are ya gunna do about it. Evil and Wicked with that little clause…it’s for your own good… GAG!
Evil and Wicked does not result in good.

Just remember, all they do, ain’t nothing compared to when God starts sending HIS Tribulations upon the Earth and its inhabitants.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gold / Silver used to be the Standard of Money,
Then fiat currency.
Now just numbers, Fake, Fake, Fake, like everything else that is promoted….and criticized and some even threatened if you speak against it.

Fake money.
Fake body parts.
Fake furs.
Fake Food,
Fake standards,
Fake principles,
Fake genders,
Fake pharmakia,
Fake promises,
Fake rulers (aka puppets)
Fake gods,
Fake truths,
Fake laws,
On, and on, and on…

The gold hoarders, (puppet masters) are but a very few and have NO NEED for a huge world population, who are fake, worthless, grubby, ignorant, polluters, garbage dump creators, eaters of resources.

Yes their agenda has been for a long time to downsize the population….wars, crimes, murders, drugs, abortion, old age, just can’t kill off enough quick enough to kept up with the population growth….thus lab created and unleashed viruses. Orchestrated by the Puppets, and Paid for by the very people it is designed to KILL. How’s that for cunning Deceit?
Some viruses kill right away, some take more time attacking and destroying organs, and who is the wiser ?

In this day, they are SO BOLD they announce their intention, with a smirk, like what are ya gunna do about it. Evil and Wicked with that little clause…it’s for your own good… GAG!
Evil and Wicked does not result in good.

Just remember, all they do, ain’t nothing compared to when God starts sending HIS Tribulations upon the Earth and its inhabitants.

Glory to God,
Taken
The satanic elites who work behind the scenes with Gov have built for themselves deep vaulted mini-cities in mountains and underground.

They have stored up tons of resources including non-gmo seeds.

They have already started WWIII and are hoping for a contolled wide scale nuclear cleansing of the deplorables above ground.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS said that "people will hate one another and betray one another"

Those who created the VAXX along with those who place their trust in men have become perpetuators of this hate.

For the most part, they have figured it out…

Remember how Satan got Eves attention…and she looked, she listened, she gave a brief reluctancy, she listened, and she gave in.

Scripture is a BOOK of KNOWLEDGE…
HOW to Follow Gods Word.
AND
HOW TO NOT Follow Gods Word, but FOLLOW after Evil instead.

And Here are the TWO WORDS that IS and WILL pretty much gets the whole worlds attention….

FEAR…..and…..FREEBIES

Look how long People were hiding in their homes from FEAR.

People are walking hundreds of miles for FREEBIES.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: David in NJ

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The satanic elites who work behind the scenes with Gov have built for themselves deep vaulted mini-cities in mountains and underground.

They have stored up tons of resources including non-gmo seeds.

They have already started WWIII and are hoping for a contolled wide scale nuclear cleansing of the deplorables above ground.

Yup. That showy pretend garden starring Mickey Obama …. Pfff.
They have had underground fresh food supply growing, using for decades.
And all the ‘kings’ and puppets have deep underground bunkers, (not as deep as what God has prepared for them), but supposedly safe for them to not be in the middle of the death and destruction their agenda calls for.

Evil and wicked….

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another unfortunate VAXX recipient who placed his life in the care of ungodly men dies from the snake bite.

Jury is still out on this one.

"Perry opened up about his substance abuse struggles in "Friends, Lovers and the Big Terrible Thing," a memoir released last year. He repeatedly went to rehab for drug and alcohol abuse.

"I think that people don't understand that it's a disease," he told CBS News in 2015 about the misconceptions surrounding addiction. "It was declared a disease in 1955 by the American Medical Association. And even people who are in trouble with this thing don't kind of realize that they are suffering from a disease. So they sort of blame themselves. So it's important to get it out there, and not be a secret, so you can get the help that you need"

Matthew Perry's cause of death unknown; LAPD says there were "no obvious signs of trauma"

Seems to me every time someone dies, the blame is put on the vaccine.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It is and it is absolutely ridiculous!

Mr. Perry was a heavy drug user and that drug use likely caused him to have cardiac issues. His heart was likely a ticking time bomb and it is sad that it went off when he was in his 50's.

Reactions: Cassandra

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jury is still out on this one.

"Perry opened up about his substance abuse struggles in "Friends, Lovers and the Big Terrible Thing," a memoir released last year. He repeatedly went to rehab for drug and alcohol abuse.

"I think that people don't understand that it's a disease," he told CBS News in 2015 about the misconceptions surrounding addiction. "It was declared a disease in 1955 by the American Medical Association. And even people who are in trouble with this thing don't kind of realize that they are suffering from a disease. So they sort of blame themselves. So it's important to get it out there, and not be a secret, so you can get the help that you need"

Matthew Perry's cause of death unknown; LAPD says there were "no obvious signs of trauma"

The key is 'cardiac' - loss of blood flow.

Morticians have discovered long unusual blood clots that they NEVER witnessed before in the bodies of those who were vaxxed and died.
Many healthy people have died after taking the vaxx.

My love in Christ to you Cassandra is to encourage you to not trust the medical establishment concerning the vaxx.

Now i just had hip surgery 5 months ago, so i am not suggesting that you abandon proper and safe medical care.

Research while you still can because soon there will be no free speech = anyone speaking against the vaxx can and will be arrested.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The key is 'cardiac' - loss of blood flow.

Morticians have discovered long unusual blood clots that they NEVER witnessed before in the bodies of those who were vaxxed and died.
Many healthy people have died after taking the vaxx.

My love in Christ to you Cassandra is to encourage you to not trust the medical establishment concerning the vaxx.

Now i just had hip surgery 5 months ago, so i am not suggesting that you abandon proper and safe medical care.

Research while you still can because soon there will be no free speech = anyone speaking against the vaxx can and will be arrested.
My love in Christ to you is that you will not ascribe all cardiac problems to vaccines, esp if the person has a past problem with drugs/depression. All cardiac means is heart. Some folks tickers are better that others. If we abuse them they are not going to work as well.

Research while I can? You think the vaxx is the problem.? I wish it were that simple. It is much worse that a shot and free speech.

You need to read more center studies. You reading appears right slanted.
When Christians start wearing tin foil hats is when I kinda push away. I will leave you to your conspiracy. Enjoy.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My love in Christ to you is that you will not ascribe all cardiac problems to vaccines, esp if the person has a past problem with drugs/depression. All cardiac means is heart. Some folks tickers are better that others. If we abuse them they are not going to work as well.

Research while I can? You think the vaxx is the problem.? I wish it were that simple. It is much worse that a shot and free speech.

When Christians start wearing tin foil hats is when I kinda push away. I will leave you to your conspiracy. Enjoy.
Well of course my reading is slanted = UPWARDS towards TRUTH

As in the days when Jesus walked this earth, you have two groups = Believers and unbelievers.

Evidence: People who received the VAXX and died as a result of it, their families were FORBIDDEN to have autopsies performed on their loved ones who died.

There is only one reason for that = hide the evidence

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

More evidence of the cover up.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More evidence of the cover up.

This is right wing stuff which I don't care about.
This is not Frontline news PBS--this "source"is frontline.news. Talk about deceptive.
Please stop quoting me here. We've done this before, and I didn't listen to you the last time either.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is right wing stuff which I don't care about.
This is not Frontline news PBS--this "source"is frontline.news. Talk about deceptive.
Please stop quoting me here. We've done this before, and I didn't listen to you the last time either.
Main stream media is under the sway of the wicked one = you will only be indoctrinated by them.

Jesus said He will separate the His sheep on His Right from the goats on His Left.

Seek the Truth while it is available.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Main stream media is under the sway of the wicked one = you will only be indoctrinated by them.

Jesus said He will separate the His sheep on His Right from the goats on His Left.

Seek the Truth while it is available.
It really hacks me off when you equate this stuff to Jesus, like you are the knowing one. Don't be telling me about sheep and goats because i got vaccinated and you didn't, like that is the test. the test is much bigger than that, son. I wish it were that simple.
Mark of the Beast
I don't believe your "My love in Christ to you Cassandra" either. Your "upwards slant" are websites that steal name s from reputable websites, so folks are fooled.

I think you are condescending as all get out, and I'm not gonna read your crap anymore. Putting you on ignore.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It really hacks me off when you equate this stuff to Jesus, like you are the knowing one. Don't be telling me about sheep and goats because i got vaccinated and you didn't, like that is the test. the test is much bigger than that, son. I wish it were that simple.
Mark of the Beast
I don't believe your "My love in Christ to you Cassandra" either. Your "upwards slant" are websites that steal name s from reputable websites, so folks are fooled.

I think you are condescending as all get out, and I'm not gonna read your crap anymore. Putting you on ignore.

I know I prayed before getting the vaccine and felt God's overwhelming peace about being vaccinated. If He didn't want me to get vaccinated He would have not given me said peace about the vaccine. So, in essence God told me to get vaccinated and I obeyed.

Not sure what this whole sheep and goats reference is in regards to the vaccine. As you said, that is not the test.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark of the Beast

@Naomanos @Cassandra

Peace my friends = i NEVER suggest those who have taken the vaxx as being on the Left Hand of JESUS

Those who created the VAXX are the ones who will pay the price for their evil deeds.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Naomanos @Cassandra

Peace my friends = i NEVER suggest those who have taken the vaxx as being on the Left Hand of JESUS

Those who created the VAXX are the ones who will pay the price for their evil deeds.

The VAX’S were a human trials testing experiment.
Historically, a lab would discover a virus, make different concoction test them in different experiments, to observe reactions, long before testing them on test subjects; historically animals, and over a course of years.

Nothing new on any trials of administering a new concoction into a human, is
First; voluntary of the test subject
Secondly; a blind study, meaning some will get the actual ‘concoction’ some will get A placebo, which is not the ‘concoction” being tested….and the test subject will not know which was administered to him.

Hummm,
* Some people agreed to participate in a human experiment and had no issues.
* Some people greed to participate in a human experiment and ended up Dead.
* Some people “Received” a shot without the vax concoction.
* Some people were “threatened” of income loss IF they refused to participate in a human experiment.
* Some people Did lose their employment for refusing to participate in a human experiment.

The bigger picture is the Corruption.
The Government Has NEVER had Constitutional authority pertaining to the People’s healthcare.

Allowing ones employer to dictate their employees Healthcare is Insane.

And did anyone notice…which VAX’s were swiftly on the Stock Exchange’s….and WHO knew before hand WHICH Vax’s the government would be promoting and buying millions of vials? har, har… Insider info at it’s most cunningness!
(A two for one agenda…rich and eliminate).
GAG.

How swiftly the people at large are hoodwinked into compliance , and gullible when two little words are blasted 24-7 for Months indoctrination style…FEAR and FREE.

If you chose to take the Vax and all is well with you…Good.
If you chose to take the Vax and are having a string of new medical issues….Sorry to hear.
If you chose not to take the Vax…kudos to decide your own care…

Taken