Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it was a social experiment. The whole thing from beginning to end.
Jun 29 2020 23:19:14 (EST)
Humanity is good, but, when we let our guard down we allow darkness to infiltrate and destroy.
Like past battles fought, we now face our greatest battle at present, a battle to save our Republic, our way of life, and what we decide (each of us) now will decide our future.
Will we be a free nation under God?
Or will we cede our freedom, rights and liberty to the enemy?
We all have a choice to make. .
Evil [darkness] has never been so exposed to light.
They can no longer hide in the shadows.
Our system of government has been infiltrated by corrupt and sinister elements.
Democracy was almost lost forever.
Think HRC install: [2+] Supreme Court Justices, 200+ judges, rogue elements expanded inside DOJ, FBI, CIA, NSA, WH, STATE, …….removal 2nd amendment, border etc. ……… America for sale: China, Russia, Iran, Syria…….ISIS & AL Q expansion…….expansion surv of domestic citizens…….modify/change voter rules and regulations allow illegals+ballot harvesting w/ SC backed liberal-social opinion………sell off of military to highest bidder to fight internal long-standing wars……..
Their thirst for a one world order [destruction of national sovereignty] serves to obtain control over America [and her allies [think EU]] by diluting your vote to oblivion and installing a new one world ruling party.
The start of this concept began with organizations such as: world health org, world trade org, united nations, ICC, NATO, etc., [all meant to weaken the United States] also the formation of EU through threat [con] of close proximity attack [attack on one is an attack on all – sales pitch to gen public – fear control].
Re: EU _did each member nation cede sovereignty to Brussels?
Re: EU _each member must implement EU rules and regulations in all areas [think immigration, currency, overall control].
Their thirst to remove your ability to defend yourself serves to prevent an uprising to challenge their control.
There is a fundamental reason why our enemies dare not attack [invade] our borders [armed citizenry].
If America falls so does the world.
If America falls darkness will soon follow.
Only when we stand together, only when we are united, can we defeat this highly entrenched dark enemy.
Their power and control relies heavily on an uneducated population.
A population that trusts without individual thought.
A population that obeys without challenge.
A population that remains outside of free thought, and instead, remains isolated living in fear inside of the closed-loop echo chamber of the controlled mainstream media.
This is not about politics.
This is about preserving our way of life and protecting the generations that follow.
We are living in Biblical times.
Children of light vs children of darkness.
United against the Invisible Enemy of all humanity.
Q

See "The Plan" in above post.
It's more than a social "experiment" .

Jun 28 2020 14:56:10 (EST)
A person(s) value:
1. vote
2. monetary value (tax contribution)
Why is 'free thought' ridiculed, challenged, and threatened when a person is opposed to the 'mainstream-narrative'?
[2] remains fixed (degree allowable by 'economic recession/expansion')
[1] remains a variable
[1] dependent on a 'controlled' system of information dissemination
What happens when 90% of the media is controlled/owned by (6) corporations?
What happens when those same corporations are operated and controlled by a political ideology?
What happens when the news is no longer free from bias?
What happens when the news is no longer reliable and independent?
What happens when the news is no longer trustworthy?
What happens when the news simply becomes an extension/arm of a political party?
Fact becomes fiction?
Fiction becomes fact?
When does news become propaganda?
Identity creation?
How does the average person, who is under constant financial stress (by design), find time to research and discern fact v fiction?
Majority of people more prone to believe someone in power sitting behind a big brand ‘news’ name?
Do people [human psyche] tend to follow the ‘majority/mainstream viewpoint’ in fear of being isolated and/or shunned?
‘Mainstream’ is used for a reason [dominate trend in opinion].
[If majority of people believe ‘x’ then ‘x’ must be validated / true]
Why do ‘mainstream’ media heads, within different orgs, always use the same keywords and/or catch phrases?
Coordinated? By who? Outside entity providing instructions?
Do they count on the fact that people [human psyche] are more prone to believe something if heard over-and-over again by different ‘trusted’ sources?
Do ‘echo chamber’ tactics provide validation / credibility to the topic/point being discussed?
Threat to intellectual freedom?
Would control over[of] these institutions/organizations allow for the mass control of a populations viewpoint re: a desired topic?
Read again – digest.
Would control over[of] these institutions/organizations allow for the mass control of a populations viewpoint re: a desired topic?
THINK BLM PUSH EVERY 4-YEARS.
Logical thinking.
Why, after the election of 2016, did [D]’s and media corps jumpstart a [coordinated & planned] divisive blitz intended to create falsehoods re: illegitimacy of election, character assassination of POTUS through sexism, racism, every other ‘ism’?
How much of the population still believes POTUS colluded w/ RUSSIA due to MSDNC 365-blitz?
No MSDNC retraction of POTUS_RUSSIA collusion narrative [propaganda]? _why?
Pre/post 2016 election?
Why were[are] violent [masked] terror orgs such as Antifa immediately created/funded and allowed to operate within [D] controlled cities [safe-zones]?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Feb 6 2020 23:16:52 (EST)
Think HRC Russia reset statement [Russia].
Think Hussein 'I'll have more flexibility after the election' hot mic statement to Russian depo re: Q to Hussein re: Putin.
Think Hussein WH refusal to send weapons to Ukraine [R Congress push to assist] but instead sent only blankets.
Think [D]s attack(s) re: POTUS for failure to 'protect' Ukraine against Russian aggression? [Impeachment]
What advanced weapons did POTUS send to Ukraine?
2 + 2 = 6?
Define projection.
Think $1,800,000,000 Hussein WH > Ukraine [which bank?].
Think US AID > Ukraine
Think WW AID > Ukraine
Think U1 [sale of US uranium to Russia]
Sold out US to benefit Russia for personal financial gain?
Risked US National Security for personal financial gain?
How was payment made to US person(s)?
Think Ukraine.
Think Iran.
Russia & Iran allies?
Russia, Iran, & China allies?
US pol corruption China
US pol corruption Ukraine [US leverage on behalf of…]
US pol corruption Russia
US pol corruption Iran
Common denominator: China, Russia, and Iran: Closed financial systems?
Logical thinking.
Q

Oct 7 2020 14:25:52 (EST)
WHAT HAPPENS IF BIDEN BECAME POTUS KNOWING HE [THROUGH HUNTER + 1] TOOK MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF BRIBES TO CHANGE [LOOK THE OTHER WAY] US POLICY TOWARDS UKRAINE [IN FAVOR OF UKRAINE]?
WOULD UKRAINE OWN AND CONTROL THE WHITE HOUSE?
Q

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord impressed upon me in the beginning that I should not take the covid19 vaccine. So I didn't. No booster shots or even a first shot. I prayed Psalm 91 over my life, daily. I never got covid, I'm fine.

Then recently we were talking again and the Lord was speaking and told me that it was a good thing that I did not take the vaccine.

And here it all is in this thread. The science is now coming out. The truth about the vaccine(s).

During the height of covid, I was asked upon entry to (somewhere), have you been vaccinated? And I didn't outright lie to them, I did say yes, but in my heart I knew it was the Jesus Vaccine, so I said yes I did have the vaccination without seeing it as a lie. Jehovah Rapha, the Lord our Healer, the Great Physician...is He not greater than covid?! Of course He is.
I've never been tested let alone jabbed.
When Paw Paw fruit comes up positive for covid-19 I have questions.

Reactions: MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've never been tested let alone jabbed.
When Paw Paw fruit comes up positive for covid-19 I have questions.

I was just as cautious about the test as I was about the vaccine. Too much risk for a covid patient recruitmant program! I felt fine all through the pandemic. I knew I didnt even have to wear a mask to be safe but I still wore one out of respect for others when they wanted me too. That's no big deal. Some made it a big deal but I'm no Karen, lol!

Pawpaw fruit tests positive. So does that mean that the test is faulty or the pawpaw fruit has GMO's in it (Government Manipulated Organisms)?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Feb 6 2020 23:16:52 (EST)
Think HRC Russia reset statement [Russia].
Think Hussein 'I'll have more flexibility after the election' hot mic statement to Russian depo re: Q to Hussein re: Putin.
Think Hussein WH refusal to send weapons to Ukraine [R Congress push to assist] but instead sent only blankets.
Think [D]s attack(s) re: POTUS for failure to 'protect' Ukraine against Russian aggression? [Impeachment]
What advanced weapons did POTUS send to Ukraine?
2 + 2 = 6?
Define projection.
Think $1,800,000,000 Hussein WH > Ukraine [which bank?].
Think US AID > Ukraine
Think WW AID > Ukraine
Think U1 [sale of US uranium to Russia]
Sold out US to benefit Russia for personal financial gain?
Risked US National Security for personal financial gain?
How was payment made to US person(s)?
Think Ukraine.
Think Iran.
Russia & Iran allies?
Russia, Iran, & China allies?
US pol corruption China
US pol corruption Ukraine [US leverage on behalf of…]
US pol corruption Russia
US pol corruption Iran
Common denominator: China, Russia, and Iran: Closed financial systems?
Logical thinking.
Q

Oct 7 2020 14:25:52 (EST)
WHAT HAPPENS IF BIDEN BECAME POTUS KNOWING HE [THROUGH HUNTER + 1] TOOK MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF BRIBES TO CHANGE [LOOK THE OTHER WAY] US POLICY TOWARDS UKRAINE [IN FAVOR OF UKRAINE]?
WOULD UKRAINE OWN AND CONTROL THE WHITE HOUSE?
Q
I know older people who say they're grateful they're old so they won't be here to see what's going to come into this country.

And HRC,is just evil. She's a disciple of Alinsky. Her speech there has his stamp all over it.

All those years ago the Ukraine was part of their future plans.

This man back in the 90's said those who conspire together and control this world from behind a black curtain do so not in time frames of years, but in that of millennia.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Agenda is 2030. It was 2020. But Trump got in the way in 2016.
The paln is to have all nations give up their sovereignty and come under the U.N Umbrella of Global Governance.
They jumped the gun in 2019 releasing covid, believeing the mass panic it would cause would have everyone bowing to the World Health Org and the CDC for answers. The next big hit will be economy. So everyone will bow to the World Economic Forum for answers.
People like Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates and Noah Hurari.
They got 6 years to meet their goals.
Things are gonna be crazy between now and then.
Beware of AI.
Signs and wonders. Don't fall for them.

The governments have lots of weapons and I don't mean physical. They got weapons for your mind.
Agenda 2030.
Read the fine print.
Hugs

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:joyful: I have learned arthritis is not my friend
mr itis is no ones friend . Arthur cometh with the rightis bros .
And boy howdy they seem to like things real quiet . I mean ol arthur likes to sleep
so if we get too active , HE can and often does bring his brothers to rile the place up . LOL .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The paln is to have all nations give up their sovereignty and come under the U.N Umbrella of Global Governance.
They jumped the gun in 2019 releasing covid, believeing the mass panic it would cause would have everyone bowing to the World Health Org and the CDC for answers. The next big hit will be economy. So everyone will bow to the World Economic Forum for answers.
Beware of AI.

The governments have lots of weapons and I don't mean physical. They got weapons for your mind.
Agenda 2030.
Read the fine print.
Hugs
Trump . DID NOT GET In the way . He delivered with great urgency the abraham pope accords
the pope led religious tolerance . A message that ol hillery would not have been able to deliever to the RIGHT
ONLY one of the right could deliver it . THE LEFT does as it does and those on the left will buy it
the right dont buy what the left sells . The RIGHT does as it does and those on the right will buy it
but the left buy not what the right sells .
BUT WHEN THEY BOTH DO THE SAME AGENDA in different ways , THEY SOON GATHER AS ONE in the BIG KAHUNA
of the false love .......................THEY BOTH DO IT , FOR BOTH ARE TOP SOLIDERS OF SIE ORDER . My advice
IS and remains the same . BIBLES OPEN , START FEASTING and TRUST NOT IN MEN . BUT ONLY IN GOD , ONLY IN HIS CHRIST .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beware of AI.

Agenda 2030.
Read the fine print.
Hugs
sie agenda was and is rein y reina de el corinzon de muchos . MANY NOW EMBRACE the agenda
and yet THINK they are still against the agenda . THE HO of all harlots has found her way into many places
many minds and many hearts . Ye shall know if one is under her influence
when they begin to stop warning against certain places , rather they try and get along .
They even see folks that still warn against THAT HO , THE RCC and other places ,as being IN the way , not loving
KNOW anyone like that . I watch all on this site ziggy . And i remember things .
NO ONE wants to hear warnings about catholicism and its deadly dangers anymore . JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE .
MANY WONT BE Making it ziggy . This lamb gonna warn out against ANY KIND of leaven
and ANY FALSE Institution , and any false doctrine PEROID . I PRAY TO GOD WE ALL start doing it as well . MANY AINT GONNA MAKE IT
ziggy . many .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Rapture Bound

Jun 26, 2023
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[2] United States of America Deagel Report :

1707600075839.png

Do you see those snake fangs circled above???? .... Wow!!! .... must be just another coincidence .... what say you???? ... 'couldn't be that Snake Juice' they say ...that "Corona Kool-aid" ...most people simply don't want to know the truth about the jab = much like the truths presented in the Bible. It takes courage to share these important warnings ... the enemy wants all of us dead before we can get saved through trusting in the blood of Christ .... we need to use wisdom, and put these dire warnings out in a loving manner ... but also in an urgent manner.

Possessed woman says: The vaccine is an open door for demons

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[2] United States of America Deagel Report :

View attachment 41450

Do you see those snake fangs circled above???? .... Wow!!! .... must be just another coincidence .... what say you???? ... 'couldn't be that Snake Juice' they say ...that "Corona Kool-aid" ...most people simply don't want to know the truth about the jab = much like the truths presented in the Bible. It takes courage to share these important warnings ... the enemy wants all of us dead before we can get saved through trusting in the blood of Christ .... we need to use wisdom, and put these dire warnings out in a loving manner ... but also in an urgent manner.

Possessed woman says: The vaccine is an open door for demons
The thing most people don't realize is the symbolism.
Apr 3 2018 20:18:12 (EST)1707648009011.png

Symbolism will be their downfall.
MONEY.
POWER.
INFLUENCE.
The BITE that has no CURE - NSA.
Q

There are No coincidences.

Aug 2, 2019Delivering his final remarks after the nine other candidates, Biden laid out his 2020 vision before telling those watching: "If you agree with me, go to Joe 30330" -

Oct 7 2020 20:10:49 (EST)
Joe 30330
Arbitrary?
What is 2020 [current year] divided by 30330?
Q

It's all around us, everyday.

Aug 26 2020 12:23:33 (EST)

One party discusses God.
One party discusses Darkness.
One party promotes God.
One party eliminates God.
The Great Deceiver(s).
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader being Patriotic [exhibiting National Pride (love of Country)]?
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader 'speak out against' the riots [violence in the streets]?
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader support those who took an oath to protect and defend?
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader support and call for UNITY across our Nation?
ALL ASSETS DEPLOYED.
INFORMATION WARFARE.
INFILTRATION.
DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA.
Have Faith in Humanity.
Have Faith in Yourself.
UNITED WE STAND.
GOD WINS.
Q

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sie agenda was and is rein y reina de el corinzon de muchos . MANY NOW EMBRACE the agenda
and yet THINK they are still against the agenda . THE HO of all harlots has found her way into many places
many minds and many hearts . Ye shall know if one is under her influence
when they begin to stop warning against certain places , rather they try and get along .
They even see folks that still warn against THAT HO , THE RCC and other places ,as being IN the way , not loving
KNOW anyone like that . I watch all on this site ziggy . And i remember things .
NO ONE wants to hear warnings about catholicism and its deadly dangers anymore . JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE .
MANY WONT BE Making it ziggy . This lamb gonna warn out against ANY KIND of leaven
and ANY FALSE Institution , and any false doctrine PEROID . I PRAY TO GOD WE ALL start doing it as well . MANY AINT GONNA MAKE IT
ziggy . many .
Just thinking...

The Abraham Accords are bilateral agreements on Arab–Israeli normalization signed between Israel and the United Arab Emirates, and Israel and Bahrain on September 15, 2020.

On 7 October 2023, the paramilitary wings of Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, PRC, PFLP and DFLP launched a series of coordinated armed incursions into the Gaza envelope of neighboring Israeli territory, the first invasion of Israel since the 1948 Arab–Israeli War. The attacks, on a Saturday, initiated the Israel–Hamas war, almost exactly 50 years after Operation Badr and the greater Yom Kippur War of 6 October 1973.

The Hill
The Hill

Opinion: Unless Biden exerts real pressure on Israel, Saudi Arabia will not normalize relations

The Biden administration has for some time sought to dangle the prospect of Saudi recognition of Israel as part of an Israeli-Hamas cease-fire agreement that would also involve the terrorists’ freeing of Israeli hostages. It has been widely assumed that if Riyadh recognizes the Jewish State, it would do so under the umbrella of the Abraham Accords. For its part, the White House has made no attempt to dispel that assumption. Indeed, the administration initially appointed Daniel Shapiro, a former ambassador to Israel, as special envoy for the accords (he has since taken the slightly lower-ranking position as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for the Middle East) .

The administration’s inability to move Benjamin Netanyahu to focus on hostage release rather than indefinitely prolonging the four-month-old war, outlining a future for Gaza and curbing his extremist ministers’ more outlandish statements regarding that future — or, better yet, just firing them — has increasingly frustrated Riyadh. Earlier this week, that frustration burst into the open in response to White House spokesman John Kirby’s assertion that “we were, before the 7th of October, and are still now having discussions with our counterparts in the region, Israel and Saudi Arabia … about trying to move forward with a normalization arrangement between Israel and Saudi Arabia.”

Almost immediately, the Saudi Foreign Ministry responded with a lengthy social media post that stated, in part, “in light of what has been attributed to the U.S. National Security Spokesperson [Kirby] … the Kingdom has communicated its firm position to the U.S. administration that there will be no diplomatic relations with Israel unless an independent Palestinian state is recognized on the 1967 borders with East Jerusalem as its capital, and that … all Israeli forces withdraw from the Gaza Strip.”

Two days before the Saudi post appeared, the Kingdom announced at the World Defense Show held in Riyadh that it had purchased ten batteries of the South Korean mid-range Cheongung KM-SAM Block II air defense system for $3.2 billion. The deal actually had been signed in November, shortly after the U.S. committed itself to supporting Israel in the Gaza War. That the Saudis chose to announce deal when they did might well represent yet another aspect of their frustration with the United States, whose contractors no doubt also bid on a program of such magnitude. In addition, the Saudis permitted Iranian officials to attend the Defense Show, a marked contrast to Riyadh’s refusal to allow Iranians to enter the country after the sacking of the Saudi Embassy in Tehran in 2016.

Somehow Daniel comes to mind. Either chapter 9 or 11. Something about a covenant being broken mid-week....

Almost 50 years to the day.. I find that interesting.
Isn't 50 the year of Jubilee?

Jubilee

Jubilee is often used to refer to the celebration of a particular anniversary of an event, usually denoting the 25th, 40th, 50th, 60th, and the 70th anniversary. The term comes from the Hebrew bible, initially concerning a recurring religious observance involving a set number of years, that notably involved freeing of debt slaves. Wikipedia

thinking..
Hugs

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are No coincidences.

I absolutely believe that. God is in control of every speck of existence and so can command them to His intended incidences. (This is how He can turn any bad thing ito a good thing also).

So I guess you can say, there are no co-incidences, only God-incidences. That might sound a little cliche but the far reaching ramifications of it and what it implies is staggering.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I absolutely believe that. God is in control of every speck of existence and so can command them to His intended incidences. (This is how He can turn any bad thing ito a good thing also).

So I guess you can say, there are no co-incidences, only God-incidences. That might sound a little cliche but the far reaching ramifications of it and what it implies is staggering.
Somethings we didn't know then are starting to show themselves now.
Future proves past.
How can you see the future?

Apr 2 2018 22:45:09 (EST)
April [A].
IG report.
Sessions public attack.
RR problems.
Seals broken.
[A]rrests.
Why was Huber made public?
Why now?
Everything has meaning.
[A]wan.
Tarmac.
Iran.
NK.
U1.
FBI.
DOJ.
Mueller.
Election Integrity.
Immigration Bill.
Border.
Wall.
Military start.
BIG month.
Q

Trump calls Utah U.S. attorney ‘garbage disposal unit’ for ending Clinton probe​

By Dennis Romboy
Jun 4, 2020, 12:09pm EST

SALT LAKE CITY — President Donald Trump trashed Utah U.S. Attorney John Huber, calling him a “garbage disposal unit” for ending an investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton without charges.

Former Attorney General Jeff Sessions quietly tasked Huber with the investigation in 2018 after two House committees called for a review into whether Department of Justice or FBI employees were biased during their now-closed probe of Clinton’s use of a private email server, and as they began investigating Trump campaign ties to Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

In addition to an investigation into the request for a warrant to surveil Trump campaign aide Carter Page, Huber was looking into whether the DOJ ignored allegations about Clinton’s ties to the sale of U.S. uranium rights to a subsidiary of a Russian nuclear energy company. He was also reportedly investigating Clinton’s use of a personal email server and the dealings of her family’s foundation.

Huber closed the investigation in January.

“Undercover Huber is a great spoof, funny, but at the same time sad, because the real @JohnWHuber did absolutely NOTHING. He was a garbage disposal unit for important documents & then, tap, tap, tap, just drag it along & run out of time. A.G. Jeff Sessions was played like a drum!” Trump tweeted Wednesday.

Trump was referring to a parody account created on Twitter of Huber called “Undercover Huber,” which uses the handle @JohnWHuber. It has nearly 250,000 followers and has posted more than 11,200 tweets. A photo on the account is a picture of Huber with a coronavirus face mask and aviator sunglasses.

“Be the hammer, not the nail” . *I’m NOT really John Huber* but you can still send tips: [email protected]. “Investigative whiz” — Andy McCarthy,” it says on the account.

Huber declined to comment through the U.S. Attorney’s Office spokeswoman Melodie Rydalch.
Huber was appointed by U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions to investigate the FBI's surveillance of Carter Page and connections between the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One, starting in November 2017. After Huber closed the investigation in January 2020 without finding malfeasance, in June 2020 Trump tweeted that Huber had done "absolutely nothing" and was "a garbage disposal unit for important documents."

Garbage disposal unit for important documents... interesting.

Huber was tight-lipped about his investigation. He refused to answer questions about it during an exchange with reporters last year, saying, “There are matters too sensitive to talk about.”

An appointee of President Barack Obama, Huber has served as U.S. attorney in Utah since June 2015. Now retired Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, saved his job after Trump asked U.S. attorneys across the country to resign so he could appoint new ones.

In January 2019, the Republican ranking members of the House Government Oversight Committee and the House Judiciary Committee sent a letter to Huber seeking an update of his work. They also expressed disappointment that he refused to testify at a subcommittee hearing titled, “Oversight of Nonprofit Organization: A Case Study on the Clinton Foundation.”

Specifically, the lawmakers wanted Huber to provide them with the number of witnesses he had interviewed along with their names and the number remaining to be interviewed. They also wanted to know how many Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act or FISA applications as well as the number and nature of documents he reviewed.

What does Huber know and will we find out?
What's in those classified documents Mr. President?
You'll find out.

The calm before the storm.

Where is Huber now?

SALT LAKE CITY – April 5, 2021 –
Global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP continued the expansion of its White Collar Defense & Special Investigations Practice with the addition of former U.S. Attorney John Huber as a shareholder in its Salt Lake City office. Huber was most recently the U.S. Department of Justice’s (DOJ) longest-tenured active U.S. Attorney, having been nominated by two presidents and unanimously confirmed twice by the U.S. Senate.

“We are proud to welcome an attorney of John’s caliber and reputation to the firm,” said Greenberg Traurig CEO Brian L. Duffy. “During his long and impressive career as U.S. Attorney for the District of Utah, John was trusted by two presidential administrations to handle highly sensitive matters and high-stakes investigations. John is a nationally renowned leader who will be a tremendous asset to our clients and add significant depth to our Salt Lake City office.”

HAHA Say it isn't so.. LOL

Ukraine Conflict
As the world reacts to the crisis in Ukraine, Greenberg Traurig is here to advise our clients on issues involving sanctions, international trade, cybersecurity, and other legal ramifications. We are also using our resources to provide significant coordinated pro bono legal services and humanitarian aid to support those impacted.

Where you suppose Greenberg Traurig gets their funding... LOL

What else does GT do?

Diversity Drives GT
Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion has been at the center of our story since our founding. Redefining how Big Law can actualize meaningful change, GT drives forward with a DEI roadmap that is comprehensive, strategic, and proactive.

Sometimes Q posts things so you follow the crumbs and come out with some very interesting bread.

https://linkedin.com/shareArticle?u...ig-gains-energy-natural-resources-shareholder
Oct. 19, 2023, 1:32 PM EDT

Greenberg Traurig Gains Energy, Natural Resources Shareholder​

Regina A. Pearson has joined Greenberg Traurig as a shareholder with the energy and natural resources practice in Austin, Texas, the firm said Wednesday.
Pearson assists clients on project development with an emphasis on the engineering, construction and operational strategies, and agreements, according to Greenberg Traurig. She also provides counsel on the planning, development, and management of large construction projects as well as advises on renewable and transition energy projects, Greenberg Traurig said.
She served as co-chair of the infrastructure team, co-lead of the energy asset class, and a leader of the energy transactions team at Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath.

The swamp is deeper than you know.
It's everywhere.
Just keep digging... You'll never find the bottom.

Well now we know where Huber went and what thier focused on. Why would he dare breath the truth about Ukraine when he was going to join a Law firm that supports and defends them? With inclusion and diversity.

Time to clean the House.
Hugs

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Somethings we didn't know then are starting to show themselves now.
Future proves past.
How can you see the future?

By looking at the past!

And geez, have you read revelation? It is going to bed bad and get much worse.

Our Lord is the God who tells the end from the beginning.
If we don't understand Genesis we wont understand the NT. Actually I would suppose that it goes for the entire OT to fully understand the NT.

Jesus always said, let not yourselves be deceived. Be not deceived. This is the age of deception and governmental control begins and ends with No! They lie.

No vaccines. No Trans, no gay, no worldy things that do not give glory to God. Just say no to them all. So all the Trans and gays don't like me because I wont love them and accept them the way they are. I caught so much flak from people and even Brothers and Sisters in Christ when I spoke out that I would not take this vaccine. Oh they dragged me through the mud for that, saying I had no love for my neighbor or respect.

I don't hear them guys anymore. Maybe they died?

Again, Jesus started and finished the olivet discourse with, Be not Deceived. So you can't trust anything that the government says. Nothing.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By looking at the past!

And geez, have you read revelation? It is going to bed bad and get much worse.

Our Lord is the God who tells the end from the beginning.
If we don't understand Genesis we wont understand the NT. Actually I would suppose that it goes for the entire OT to fully understand the NT.

Jesus always said, let not yourselves be deceived. Be not deceived. This is the age of deception and governmental control begins and ends with No! They lie.

No vaccines. No Trans, no gay, no worldy things that do not give glory to God. Just say no to them all. So all the Trans and gays don't like me because I wont love them and accept them the way they are. I caught so much flak from people and even Brothers and Sisters in Christ when I spoke out that I would not take this vaccine. Oh they dragged me through the mud for that, saying I had no love for my neighbor or respect.

I don't hear them guys anymore. Maybe they died?

Again, Jesus started and finished the olivet discourse with, Be not Deceived. So you can't trust anything that the government says. Nothing.
Well, the only admonishion I got was from my dad. He said: You do what you think is right.
He figured he was in his 80's and as the jabs were first coming out, he decided he would be willing to try it and if something went wrong, then they would have him as an example.
So 3 years later, 3 bladder infections, sepsis in the blood, now he has pneumonia, been hospitalized many times. Having troubles breathing and walking.
Do we chalk this up to old age? He did just turn 89.Or is there more going on that their not saying?

When the sign on the door said please wear a mask at the market, I did. Not because I was afraid of covid, but out of respect for other people's fears. What good did it do but to reinforce their fears?
It didn't stop people from getting sick.
But when they started calling me a pandemic of the unvaccinated.. I told them to shove it where the sun don't shine.

I won't be manipulated by the media or the government or my family.
Only God has that authority over me.

Hugs
I'm right there with ya.