Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jun 6 2020 13:32:28 (EST)

The Armor of God
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
Have faith in Humanity.
Have faith in Yourself.
Have faith in God.
The Great Awakening.
Q

May 11 2020 12:05:59 (EST)
The Armor of God
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
Q

Feb 26 2019 18:56:40 (EST)
The Armor of God
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
Q

Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jul 1 2020 09:36:21 (EST)
What % [of total] of BLM donations between June 1 - July 1 went to the Biden campaign for president?
What % [of total] of Biden's campaign for president donations [money raised] came from BLM donations [past month]?
Worth tracking.
Why is BLM pushed every 4-years?
Who pays for Sharpton to fly private?
Does BLM 'donated' money end up in Sharpton's [+other 'propped up' narrative drivers] foundation [National Action Network (NAN)] and/or other private account(s)?
What outside [F] groups donate large sums of money to BLM 'knowing' it is then routed to Biden campaign for president and other 'friendly' [D] service providers?
How do you avoid campaign finance laws?
How do you 'wash' [clean] money?
Is this about improving the quality of life for Black Americans OR SOMETHING ELSE?
Q

F = Foreign
D = Domestic

Sep 11 2020 19:30:51 (EST)
Antifa.com redirect to Biden's donation page.
Similar to BLM > DNC?
Q

The following video on Youtube has been removed.

Q 4489
Jun 21 2020 12:52:30 (EST) ⬇

Focus @: 21:45
Can you see and understand their attempts to slow-stop accountability?
Who benefits the most?
COVID-2 [C]: Lockdown(s)
Lockdown(s) +C: POTUS economic gains wiped
Lockdown(s) +C: POTUS unemployment gains wiped
Lockdown(s) +C: POTUS rally hold [prevent gathering_dim energy]
Lockdown(s) +C: Close churche(s) _other person-to-person [keep in isolation _dim energy _fear no hope]
Lockdown(s) +C: Inc death toll _[D] mayor(s)/gov(s) push COVID positive seniors to hot zone(s) [senior (home) care facilities] _retain FEAR & lockdown (isolate _control) _combine pneumonia influenza death count w/ COVID [inc death toll]
Lockdown(s) +C: BIDEN hideaway prevent 'self-embarrassment'
Lockdown(s) +C: [D] state mail-in-ballot doorstep flood
Lockdown(s) +C: Build public unrest _[future BLM (4)-year push]
Lockdown(s) +C: Release unrest [BLM (4)-year push] within closed [D] controlled cities & dedicated safe zone(s) [mayor-gov coordinated (guarantee) release of those arrested]
BLM (4)-year push: BIDEN negative news ELIM re: UKRAINE-CHINA family bribes and corruption
BLM (4)-year push: BIDEN negative news ELIM re: SEXUAL ASSAULT CLAIM re: Tara Reade [preserve #MeToo future [R] attack]
BLM (4)-year push: Insert ANTIFA [D][F] pocket-controlled [D] safe zone(s) _Country on fire (real) _MSDNC _peaceful protests (fake) _bait POTUS use of GI MIL [civ untrained] capture 'money shot' [shooting of 'peaceful protestor'][breach of WH perimeter][takeover central location][attempt WH breach safety-security POTUS][current-former MIL public statement(s) _POTUS unconstitutional framework MIL takeover if exercised [loyalists prevent]]
BLM (4)-year push: C wave2 opportunity card [D] mayor(s)/gov(s) impose new restrictions if needed _retain narrative mail-in-vote(ing) needed safety security _limit economic / unemployment recovery (slow)
Added: Barr _today
Lockdown(s) +C: Halt use of grand jury[ies] due to 'close proximity' _COVID mandated restrictions throughout all cities
Lockdown(s) +C: Halt travel of called witnesses re: pending investigation [Durham (known)] _legal out deployed by witness "I do not feel comfortable and/or safe traveling due to COVID-19 health concerns."
[Driver: Baseline: MSDNC coordinated narrative con]
Apply logic and common sense:
1. What are they trying to prevent?
2. Who benefits the most?
All assets deployed.
Q

+C = Covid.

There's more...

My brave Sister in Christ - Thank you for the this truth you are sharing.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aug 10 2018 11:00:09 (EST)
Does POTUS make statements that are false?
Knowing what you know now…..
[Start @ 12:00]

Think Haiti [14:40]
Think Watergate Commission [removed_why_investigate].
Listen very carefully.
TRUTH.
Surrounded by EVIL.
NEVER STOP PRAYING.
WWG1WGA!!!!!!
Q

Who is Q? ^

Hugs

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Time and time again i am seeing and hearing the same things by real people in real life that i talk to myself .
I went into a store two days ago .
I seen a lady coughing a bit and asked her if she was okay .
She said she was just getting over her fourth bout with covid . this lady has had it four times .
I asked her , were you vaccinated . she said oh yes and she had all the boosters too .
I then said , DO YOU EVER get the Feeling that shot it totally useless .
I expected to hear an argument . I DIDNT . she said YES I TRULY THINK IT IS .
THEY SOLD US ALL A SHAM david . That shot is worthless as well as IT DID come off the back of an aborted fetus .
She was but a couple o years older than myself .
This last one got her real bad david . I have only had it once myself .
She also talked about her vaccinated daughter and how this last bout nearly killed her .
SOMETHING AINT RIGHT david . I THINK its harming the immune system too .
@amigo de christo says: "SOMETHING AINT RIGHT david . I THINK its harming the immune system too ."

That was, and is the intended Purpose = attack the persons immune system by "gene altering vaccinations"

They even come right out and say it because they know how dependent the masses are on the 'news' channels and 'doctors' and 'professionals' and never forget about the 'experts'.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, but some of us are little slow in that category and rely on 'special ops' like yourself...................

Up in the top of the page is a search box. You can always put in whatever and see if there are any posts related.
I typed in BLM. Then typed in Pray and these are the posts that were listed.

What bothers me about the post above about BLM is there is another wave coming.
I believe we will see this again this summer, just like the summer of love 2020.
Only this time there will be illegals, over 9 million incorporated into it.

Caca is gonna hit the fan BIG TIME.
They already messing with the elections trying to use the states to remove people from the ballot.
Who will be the next George Floyd?
What group of people will they use? Can't use the blacks again they got smart.
We have Palestines vs. Jews happening right now. Hammas, Isis, all heading to our southern border.
Afghani's, Russians, Serbs, Iraqui's, their all here just waiting for the signal.
Timing is everything.

Just remember what they did in 2020. Same playbook, another pandemic, another summer of love, another "insurrection" .
Only this time it won't be made for a movie, it will be the real thing, and China will be leading the pack.

Stay awake.
Pray.
Hugs

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Up in the top of the page is a search box. You can always put in whatever and see if there are any posts related.
I typed in BLM. Then typed in Pray and these are the posts that were listed.

What bothers me about the post above about BLM is there is another wave coming.
I believe we will see this again this summer, just like the summer of love 2020.
Only this time there will be illegals, over 9 million incorporated into it.

Caca is gonna hit the fan BIG TIME.
They already messing with the elections trying to use the states to remove people from the ballot.
Who will be the next George Floyd?
What group of people will they use? Can't use the blacks again they got smart.
We have Palestines vs. Jews happening right now. Hammas, Isis, all heading to our southern border.
Afghani's, Russians, Serbs, Iraqui's, their all here just waiting for the signal.
Timing is everything.

Just remember what they did in 2020. Same playbook, another pandemic, another summer of love, another "insurrection" .
Only this time it won't be made for a movie, it will be the real thing, and China will be leading the pack.

Stay awake.
Pray.
Hugs

"The writing is on the wall"

Pray for God to waken the sleeping churches and to raise up many many many Jehu who will deal with the rebellion comming from DC,
and extending to the illegal armies that are in the land.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mar 28 2020 14:18:02 (EST)
>Decide for yourself (be free from outside opinion).
>Decide for yourself (be objective in your conclusions).
>Decide for yourself (be true in your own beliefs).
>Decide for yourself (be open to following the facts).
>Decide for yourself (be strong in defending your beliefs).
>Decide for yourself (be resistant to blindly accepting fact-less statements).
Those who attack you.
Those who mock you.
Those who cull you.
Those who control you.
Those who label you.
Do they represent you?
Or, do they represent themselves (in some form)?
Mental Enslavement.
The Great Awakening ('Freedom of Thought’), was designed and created not only as a backchannel to the public (away from the longstanding ‘mind’ control of the corrupt & heavily biased media) to endure future events through transparency and regeneration of individual thought (breaking the chains of ‘group-think’), but, more importantly, aid in the construction of a vehicle (a ‘ship’) that provides the scattered (‘free thinkers’) with a ‘starter’ new social-networking platform which allows for freedom of thought, expression, and patriotism or national pride (the feeling of love, devotion and sense of attachment to a homeland and alliance with other citizens who share the same sentiment).
When ‘non-dogmatic’ information becomes FREE & TRANSPARENT it becomes a threat to those who attempt to control the narrative and/or the stable.
When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable (‘group-think’ collective), and have ‘free thought’.
"Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.
When you are awake, you are able to clearly see.
The choice is yours, and yours alone.
Trust and put faith in yourself.
You are not alone and you are not in the minority.
Difficult truths will soon see the light of day.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

When you are awake you stand on the outside of the stable and have free thought:

Jhn 15:18

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
Jhn 15:19
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

One thing I found concerning Q...
It lines up with scripture.. everywhere.

Who is Q? Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet.

I don't know much about the movement except "They like me very much"

Hugs

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These links show warnings from Doctors and scientists that the spike proteins damage arteries and cause blood clotting all by themselves - thus it was a really bad idea to turn the body into a continuous spike making machine with a vaccine - an actual vaccine uses a killed virus being injected which results in immunity to the live virus - they should have stuck with known and proven science.

Dr. Robert Malone co-invented invented the mRNA technology, which has been used to create the Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines. He has been speaking out about the dangers of the COVID shot, such as the damages the Coronavirus spike protein causes in the body. In this interview with Del Bigtree, Dr. Robert Malone calls for a stop of COVID vaccines. He explains that the COVID vaccine can cause enhanced immune response, which creates a worse reaction when exposed to the natural coronavirus. He says that it can create autoimmunities in the the body. Dr. Robert Malone also said that the spike protein is the most dangerous part of the virus (which is in the COVID vaccine) is similar to spike proteins in our bodies, and can open up (not just pass through) the blood brain barrier. This has very dangerous implications for the human body, and why there have been so many adverse reactions to the COVID vaccine.

Inventor of mRNA Vaccine Warns Against the COVID Shot

COVID spike proteins damages cardiovascular system:

COVID-19 Is a Vascular Disease: Coronavirus’ Spike Protein Attacks Vascular System on a Cellular Level

Salk Institute: spike proteins damage arteries:

The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness - Salk Institute for Biological Studies

Dr. Charles Hoffe: mRNA Vaccines ‘Will Kill Most People’ Through Heart Failure & 62% Already Have Microscopic Blood Clots (because of damage spike proteins do in the body):

Dr. Charles Hoffe: mRNA Vaccines ‘Will Kill Most People’ Through Heart Failure & 62% Already Have Microscopic Blood Clots

Veronika Kyrylenko – New American) Luc Montagnier, a French virologist and recipient of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine for his discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), has recently exposed the dangers of the COVID-19 vaccines. Montagnier discussed the issue in an interview with Pierre Barnérias of Hold-Up Media earlier this month, which was exclusively translated from French into English for RAIR Foundation USA….

The vaccines don’t stop the virus, argues the prominent virologist, they do the opposite — they “feed the virus,” and facilitate its development into stronger and more transmittable variants. (like Delta, and Omicron) These new virus variants will be more resistant to vaccination and may cause more health implications than their “original” versions.

During the interview, professor Montagnier referred to the vaccine program for the coronavirus as an “unacceptable mistake.” Mass vaccinations are a “scientific error as well as a medical error,” he said. “The history books will show that, because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants.” Montagnier explained that “there are antibodies, created by the vaccine,” forcing the virus to “find another solution” or die. This is where the variants are created. It is the variants that “are a production and result from the vaccination.” View article →

Nobel Prize Winner Warns Vaccines Facilitate Development of Deadlier COVID Variants, Urges Public to Reject Jabs

Former Pfizer VP and Chief Science Officer Dr. Michael Yeadon: ‘Severe’ Adverse Reactions And Mass Death From mRNA COVID Vaccines ‘Virtually Guaranteed’

Former Pfizer VP Dr. Michael Yeadon: 'Severe' Adverse Reactions And Mass Death From mRNA COVID Vaccines 'Virtually Guaranteed' - Christians for Truth

German pathologist (The director of the Pathological Institute of the University of Heidelberg, Peter Schirmacher, ) warning that 40% of COVID corpses He autopsies, have been vaccinated.

German Chief Pathologist Sounds Alarm on Fatal Covid Vaccine Injuries

Geert Vanden Bossche, DMV, PhD, independent virologist and vaccine expert, formerly employed at GAVI and The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundaton.

Geert Vanden Bossche : I am all but an antvaxxer. As a scientst I do not usually appeal to any platorm of this kind to make a stand on vaccine-related topics. As a dedicated virologist and vaccine expert I only make an excepton when health authorites allow vaccines to be administered in ways that threaten public health, most certainly when scientfc evidence is being ignored. The present extremely critcal situaton forces me to spread this emergency call. As the unprecedented extent of human interventon in the Covid-19- pandemic is now at risk of resultng in a global catastrophe without equal, this call cannot sound loudly and strongly enough.

https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/616.../6180d0742de00f1d9cd1f0a6_who-open-letter.pdf

Many nurses worldwide, warning in five or more videos, about vaccine injuries they are seeing daily:

SHOCKING: Compilation of Nurse Whistleblowers from Around the World Warning About COVID Vaccines

Dr. Peter Hotez, a scientist involved in making a Coronavirus vaccine ten years ago, warns of the danger of using “a full spike protein” in vaccines, and said using a “receptor binding domain” was the way to go (but was obviously ignored), and states that you can’t rush vaccine development because the required animal trials (which were SKIPPED COMPLETELY to rush these vaccines) necessarily take time:

Explains why everybody is having strokes and heart stoppage events in our retirement communities down here in south florida...

• Sad
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It could take up to 10 years to develop a vaccine. Then you need the FDA approval stamp.
You need to be able to devolop, manufacture syringes, transport and administer.
We could be looking at 10 years of lockdowns, no schools, no gatherings, and lots and lots of fear.
Every death for 10 years would be considered covid related. People would be afraid to be around other people.
Panic and stress would lead to more hospitalizations.

Trump never mandated the vaccine though. It was the Biden admin that did that. Healthcare, Military, Pilots... no jab, no job.
PEOPLE HAVE VERY SHORT MEMORIES.

WAKE UP.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It could take up to 10 years to develop a vaccine. Then you need the FDA approval stamp.
You need to be able to devolop, manufacture syringes, transport and administer.
We could be looking at 10 years of lockdowns, no schools, no gatherings, and lots and lots of fear.
Every death for 10 years would be considered covid related. People would be afraid to be around other people.
Panic and stress would lead to more hospitalizations.

Trump never mandated the vaccine though. It was the Biden admin that did that. Healthcare, Military, Pilots... no jab, no job.
PEOPLE HAVE VERY SHORT MEMORIES.

WAKE UP.

Just like it took 10 years for the COVID-19 vaccine to be created during lockdown. Oh,wait. :coff

Big Pharma,so called because as a whole the pharmaceutical industry is the stronge$t lobby to our Congress,has Pharm-pimps,as my friend who works in their sales division calls them.

These pimps give anonymous source info to the media,join social media,and forums,so to promote Big Pharma projects. Or,defend their drugs currently under scrutiny.

The DNC did this very thing during HRC's first run for president.
They promoted her on SM and in forums. Spread lies about her opponent. Posed as anonymous sources carrying dirt on Trump when they'd call the press. Or,email them.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just like it took 10 years for the COVID-19 vaccine to be created during lockdown. Oh,wait. :coff
That's why Warp Speed was important.
Honestly, I believe the first roll-out by the military was saline.
Trump was pushing so hard for hydroxychloroquin and Ivermectin.
Because if there was an alternative to the vaccine, then the FDA couldn't have passed it through so fast.
I don't know what Trump knew. I know he didn't want the lockdowns and the damage it would do to kids not being able to go to school, or people's liberties being stripped from them, or the economy taking a nose dive. People having to shut down their businesses, foreclosures on homes... it was CRAZY.
Not to mention the elderly being pushed into facilities where covid was present.

He was the only harbinger of hope in a world gone mad.
This will be over soon. Don't fear covid.
He tried to keep people from panicking and all the left saw was... he's a liar reeeeee.
Because the left lives off fear.

We can't forget. Never forget. Because they are going to do it again.
And people don't remember the harm it caused. Things are fairly back to normal. They get complicit.

May 15 2020 11:29:26 (EST)
Why did [D]s push 'everything is fine' narrative early on [ex: Pelosi China town]?
Why did science board push [no need close China travel] narrative early on?
Why did [select] govs push COVID-19 positive elderly patients into nursing homes [most at risk_proven] when surplus of availability in hospitals [+ USNS_Comfort]?
Why are CDC numbers conflating COVID-19 deaths with influenza, pneumonia, other?
Why are influenza deaths at [all-time] historical low levels vs years past [outside of standard deviation]?
Why are COVID-19 tests returning positive results on pawpaw's and animals?
Why are [select] swing states undergoing heavy quarantine extensions?
Why are possible [treatments][cures] being prevented and attacked [USA]?
"Testing, Testing, Testing, Tracing, and Isolation." - [Pelosi]
Q

May 15 2020 10:54:25 (EST)

Why are possible [treatments][cures] being banned?
Why are possible [treatments][cures] being attacked?
Why are possible [treatments][cures] being targeted?
Evidence overwhelming?
HOW DO YOU KEEP PEOPLE LIVING IN FEAR?
HOW DO YOU KEEP PEOPLE DIVIDED?
HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY VOTE-BY-MAIL?
HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY STATE BAILOUT(S)?
HOW DO YOU MAKE PEOPLE STARVE [DEPENDENT ON GOV]?
HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY ANYTHING NON_COVID RELATED TO BE A POLITICAL ATTACK [FISA_UNMASK]?
HOW DO YOU CREATE A DIVERSION?
HOW DO YOU SHIFT THE NARRATIVE?
HOW DO YOU KILL POTUS ECONOMIC GAINS?
HOW DO YOU KILL POTUS UNEMPLOYMENT RECORD(S)?
HOW DO YOU PREVENT POTUS RALLY[IES]?
HOW DO YOU DELAY USA_CHINA TRADE NEGOTIATION [PREVENT [FIXED] BILLION(S) CLAWBACK]?
HOW DO YOU SHELTER [BIDEN] FROM DEBATES?
HOW DO YOU SHELTER & PROTECT [BIDEN]?
HOW DO YOU PUSH_DELAY [D] PARTY CONVENTION?
WHY IS PUSHING CONVENTION CLOSER TO ELECTION DAY NECESSARY?
HOW DO YOU CHANGE-OUT [D] PARTY CANDIDATE [OPTION]?
HOW DO YOU CONVINCE [D] PARTY VOTERS TO ACCEPT?
HOW DO YOU TRAP [INSTALL MEDICAL ADVISORS_SKY_IS_FALLING] POTUS INTO ENDORSEMENT OR FACE WW MEDICAL-SCIENCE-MEDIA FULL ASSAULT?
IS THIS ABOUT THE ELECTION OR THE VIRUS?
WHO BENEFITS THE MOST?
Time to end the horror show?
Time to term [select] science advisors?
Time to term [select] gov controls by legal challenge?
Time to stand?
Q

Come to China ... town

testing testing testing = money money money

Trump said the H word!!!

Don't be afraid. Don't be dominated by fear.

How Dare You!

Stay in the dark, hide in your house.
Be Afraid, Be Very Very Afraid..
Reeeeeeeeeee

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's why Warp Speed was important.
Honestly, I believe the first roll-out by the military was saline.
Trump was pushing so hard for hydroxychloroquin and Ivermectin.
Because if there was an alternative to the vaccine, then the FDA couldn't have passed it through so fast.
I don't know what Trump knew. I know he didn't want the lockdowns and the damage it would do to kids not being able to go to school, or people's liberties being stripped from them, or the economy taking a nose dive. People having to shut down their businesses, foreclosures on homes... it was CRAZY.
Not to mention the elderly being pushed into facilities where covid was present.

He was the only harbinger of hope in a world gone mad.
This will be over soon. Don't fear covid.
He tried to keep people from panicking and all the left saw was... he's a liar reeeeee.
Because the left lives off fear.

We can't forget. Never forget. Because they are going to do it again.
And people don't remember the harm it caused. Things are fairly back to normal. They get complicit.

May 15 2020 11:29:26 (EST)
Why did [D]s push 'everything is fine' narrative early on [ex: Pelosi China town]?
Why did science board push [no need close China travel] narrative early on?
Why did [select] govs push COVID-19 positive elderly patients into nursing homes [most at risk_proven] when surplus of availability in hospitals [+ USNS_Comfort]?
Why are CDC numbers conflating COVID-19 deaths with influenza, pneumonia, other?
Why are influenza deaths at [all-time] historical low levels vs years past [outside of standard deviation]?
Why are COVID-19 tests returning positive results on pawpaw's and animals?
Why are [select] swing states undergoing heavy quarantine extensions?
Why are possible [treatments][cures] being prevented and attacked [USA]?
"Testing, Testing, Testing, Tracing, and Isolation." - [Pelosi]
Q

May 15 2020 10:54:25 (EST)

Why are possible [treatments][cures] being banned?
Why are possible [treatments][cures] being attacked?
Why are possible [treatments][cures] being targeted?
Evidence overwhelming?
HOW DO YOU KEEP PEOPLE LIVING IN FEAR?
HOW DO YOU KEEP PEOPLE DIVIDED?
HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY VOTE-BY-MAIL?
HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY STATE BAILOUT(S)?
HOW DO YOU MAKE PEOPLE STARVE [DEPENDENT ON GOV]?
HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY ANYTHING NON_COVID RELATED TO BE A POLITICAL ATTACK [FISA_UNMASK]?
HOW DO YOU CREATE A DIVERSION?
HOW DO YOU SHIFT THE NARRATIVE?
HOW DO YOU KILL POTUS ECONOMIC GAINS?
HOW DO YOU KILL POTUS UNEMPLOYMENT RECORD(S)?
HOW DO YOU PREVENT POTUS RALLY[IES]?
HOW DO YOU DELAY USA_CHINA TRADE NEGOTIATION [PREVENT [FIXED] BILLION(S) CLAWBACK]?
HOW DO YOU SHELTER [BIDEN] FROM DEBATES?
HOW DO YOU SHELTER & PROTECT [BIDEN]?
HOW DO YOU PUSH_DELAY [D] PARTY CONVENTION?
WHY IS PUSHING CONVENTION CLOSER TO ELECTION DAY NECESSARY?
HOW DO YOU CHANGE-OUT [D] PARTY CANDIDATE [OPTION]?
HOW DO YOU CONVINCE [D] PARTY VOTERS TO ACCEPT?
HOW DO YOU TRAP [INSTALL MEDICAL ADVISORS_SKY_IS_FALLING] POTUS INTO ENDORSEMENT OR FACE WW MEDICAL-SCIENCE-MEDIA FULL ASSAULT?
IS THIS ABOUT THE ELECTION OR THE VIRUS?
WHO BENEFITS THE MOST?
Time to end the horror show?
Time to term [select] science advisors?
Time to term [select] gov controls by legal challenge?
Time to stand?
Q

Come to China ... town

testing testing testing = money money money

Trump said the H word!!!

Don't be afraid. Don't be dominated by fear.

How Dare You!

Stay in the dark, hide in your house.
Be Afraid, Be Very Very Afraid..
Reeeeeeeeeee
Remember when the local news told us officials asked that we call police if we see anyone outside,violating the stay indoors lockdown order?

People were told if they left their home state and crossed the border into another state they'd risk arrest.

Here,the local big lot travel trailer company sold out of everything in a few days.
I guess folks figured if they have to stay locked down and in state they've got a lot of room to travel.

I saw a cop questioning a Kentucky pickup truck driver she'd pulled over on front of a strip mall.

I worked for a company that was considered essential.

Love that phraseology,don't you? Sounds so USSR. Essential Worker.

I think it was a social experiment. The whole thing from beginning to end.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apr 28 2020 21:31:40 (EST

Why do they want you locked inside?
Why do they want you to panic?
WHY DO THEY WANT YOU TO LIVE IN FEAR?
Why is the media banning anyone who challenges the covid-19 narrative?
THIS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE P_ELECTION.
WHO BENEFITS THE MOST?
Logical thinking.
All assets deployed.
Win by any means necessary.
Q

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These links show warnings from Doctors and scientists that the spike proteins damage arteries and cause blood clotting all by themselves - thus it was a really bad idea to turn the body into a continuous spike making machine with a vaccine - an actual vaccine uses a killed virus being injected which results in immunity to the live virus - they should have stuck with known and proven science.

Dr. Robert Malone co-invented invented the mRNA technology, which has been used to create the Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines. He has been speaking out about the dangers of the COVID shot, such as the damages the Coronavirus spike protein causes in the body. In this interview with Del Bigtree, Dr. Robert Malone calls for a stop of COVID vaccines. He explains that the COVID vaccine can cause enhanced immune response, which creates a worse reaction when exposed to the natural coronavirus. He says that it can create autoimmunities in the the body. Dr. Robert Malone also said that the spike protein is the most dangerous part of the virus (which is in the COVID vaccine) is similar to spike proteins in our bodies, and can open up (not just pass through) the blood brain barrier. This has very dangerous implications for the human body, and why there have been so many adverse reactions to the COVID vaccine.

Inventor of mRNA Vaccine Warns Against the COVID Shot

COVID spike proteins damages cardiovascular system:

COVID-19 Is a Vascular Disease: Coronavirus’ Spike Protein Attacks Vascular System on a Cellular Level

Salk Institute: spike proteins damage arteries:

The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness - Salk Institute for Biological Studies

Dr. Charles Hoffe: mRNA Vaccines ‘Will Kill Most People’ Through Heart Failure & 62% Already Have Microscopic Blood Clots (because of damage spike proteins do in the body):

Dr. Charles Hoffe: mRNA Vaccines ‘Will Kill Most People’ Through Heart Failure & 62% Already Have Microscopic Blood Clots

Veronika Kyrylenko – New American) Luc Montagnier, a French virologist and recipient of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine for his discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), has recently exposed the dangers of the COVID-19 vaccines. Montagnier discussed the issue in an interview with Pierre Barnérias of Hold-Up Media earlier this month, which was exclusively translated from French into English for RAIR Foundation USA….

The vaccines don’t stop the virus, argues the prominent virologist, they do the opposite — they “feed the virus,” and facilitate its development into stronger and more transmittable variants. (like Delta, and Omicron) These new virus variants will be more resistant to vaccination and may cause more health implications than their “original” versions.

During the interview, professor Montagnier referred to the vaccine program for the coronavirus as an “unacceptable mistake.” Mass vaccinations are a “scientific error as well as a medical error,” he said. “The history books will show that, because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants.” Montagnier explained that “there are antibodies, created by the vaccine,” forcing the virus to “find another solution” or die. This is where the variants are created. It is the variants that “are a production and result from the vaccination.” View article →

Nobel Prize Winner Warns Vaccines Facilitate Development of Deadlier COVID Variants, Urges Public to Reject Jabs

Former Pfizer VP and Chief Science Officer Dr. Michael Yeadon: ‘Severe’ Adverse Reactions And Mass Death From mRNA COVID Vaccines ‘Virtually Guaranteed’

Former Pfizer VP Dr. Michael Yeadon: 'Severe' Adverse Reactions And Mass Death From mRNA COVID Vaccines 'Virtually Guaranteed' - Christians for Truth

German pathologist (The director of the Pathological Institute of the University of Heidelberg, Peter Schirmacher, ) warning that 40% of COVID corpses He autopsies, have been vaccinated.

German Chief Pathologist Sounds Alarm on Fatal Covid Vaccine Injuries

Geert Vanden Bossche, DMV, PhD, independent virologist and vaccine expert, formerly employed at GAVI and The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundaton.

Geert Vanden Bossche : I am all but an antvaxxer. As a scientst I do not usually appeal to any platorm of this kind to make a stand on vaccine-related topics. As a dedicated virologist and vaccine expert I only make an excepton when health authorites allow vaccines to be administered in ways that threaten public health, most certainly when scientfc evidence is being ignored. The present extremely critcal situaton forces me to spread this emergency call. As the unprecedented extent of human interventon in the Covid-19- pandemic is now at risk of resultng in a global catastrophe without equal, this call cannot sound loudly and strongly enough.

https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/616.../6180d0742de00f1d9cd1f0a6_who-open-letter.pdf

Many nurses worldwide, warning in five or more videos, about vaccine injuries they are seeing daily:

SHOCKING: Compilation of Nurse Whistleblowers from Around the World Warning About COVID Vaccines

Dr. Peter Hotez, a scientist involved in making a Coronavirus vaccine ten years ago, warns of the danger of using “a full spike protein” in vaccines, and said using a “receptor binding domain” was the way to go (but was obviously ignored), and states that you can’t rush vaccine development because the required animal trials (which were SKIPPED COMPLETELY to rush these vaccines) necessarily take time:

The Lord impressed upon me in the beginning that I should not take the covid19 vaccine. So I didn't. No booster shots or even a first shot. I prayed Psalm 91 over my life, daily. I never got covid, I'm fine.

Then recently we were talking again and the Lord was speaking and told me that it was a good thing that I did not take the vaccine.

And here it all is in this thread. The science is now coming out. The truth about the vaccine(s).

During the height of covid, I was asked upon entry to (somewhere), have you been vaccinated? And I didn't outright lie to them, I did say yes, but in my heart I knew it was the Jesus Vaccine, so I said yes I did have the vaccination without seeing it as a lie. Jehovah Rapha, the Lord our Healer, the Great Physician...is He not greater than covid?! Of course He is.