WARNING: DO NOT BUY/USE E15 GAS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
AAA along with other consumer outlets has issued extreme warnings AGAINST using E15 gas. This stuff will damage your fuel lines and engine so badly as to render the vehicle unusable. Most major manufacturers have issued statements that their warranties will not cover such damage.

Do not buy or use E15 gas.

Google it.

Another fine example of our government at work to screw us all.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I would prefer if there were no Ethanol mixed with Gas. I can think of nothing more wasteful than burning our crops. The US deserves an energy shortage.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
THX for the headsup.

Do not use ethanol-mix gas in small engines like chainsaws, lawnmowers, etc. Same damage.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
The ethanol itself is not harmful to the fuel system of modern automobiles

If you burn lots of fresh ethanol it is OK .... your gas mileage will not be as good as with Premium fuel , but the lower price evens it out.

The problems start with fuel that sits for too long , especially in your gas tank .... ethanol is attracted to , and absorbs water .... even the humidity in the air .... so every day a small amount of water is absorbed into your gas until it eventually saturates the ethanol .... you lose the energy of the ethanol , and all that water can corrode your fuel system

Especially lawn mowers and equipment .... use only premium ethanol-free fuel .... that equipment sits around too long for the gas to stay fresh

I use premium fuel in everything , it costs more per gallon , but my miles per gallon goes up and it works out even in the end.

It takes a lot of farm diesel and industrial fuels to make ethanol in the first place , it is an environmental scam , always has been , especially in North America , we have plenty of gas here.

Countries like Brazil use a lot of ethanol , they have no choice because they need the fuel , besides they have sugar cane to make the fuel ... so in some cases it is justified to have ethanol.

Most environmentalists do not tell the whole truth
Most environmentalists are Liberals
Most news media is Liberal biased
Thats why this stuff hardly gets on the news.

I am a helicopter pilot and we tell the truth in aviation engineering and standards. Our lives depend on it . We do not use ethanol based fuel except in an emergency and we make sure to use it up right away

Aviation certification standards are full of cautions about ethanol.

North American ethanol production is highly subsidized by government
That is the only reason it is being produced
The subsidy money comes out of your general taxes.
Using Ethanol will not save the planet
Neither will Al Gore
If anyone saves the planet
It will be Jesus Christ.

Reactions: HeRoseFromTheDead

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
Arnie mentioned it above. Non-ethanol premium gas. You have to look for gas stations that sell it. Few do.
you also have to take out a loan to pay for 5 gallons of it. now days. :(