Warning! Judgement of God is coming because of lack of faith and instead you relying on vaccination

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jan 16, 2021
Austin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because most christians don't trust God in stopping the virus without the vaccine, but only relying on the vaccine to stop the virus. I believe the judgement of God will be coming soon because lack of faith. I don't know what the judgment is, but I do believe it is coming over the horizon. This is one of the reason I do not want to partake the vaccine, because I don't want to feel responsible for God's judgment because of lack of faith. Think this a punishment

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because most christians don't trust God in stopping the virus without the vaccine, but only relying on the vaccine to stop the virus. I believe the judgement of God will be coming soon because lack of faith. I don't know what the judgment is, but I do believe it is coming over the horizon. This is one of the reason I do not want to partake the vaccine, because I don't want to feel responsible for God's judgment because of lack of faith. Think this a punishment

Should I assume then that you don't use any medical interventions?

Or is this just about a Covid vaccine?

Much love!

Reactions: Pearl

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

This seems to be a superficial understanding of the sins of the world and a lack of understanding what is prophetically happening. Have you read Jeremiah chapters 50 and 51 lately? It may give you a clue as to what is happening in the USA politically, at the moment.

Shalom

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This seems to be a superficial understanding of the sins of the world and a lack of understanding what is prophetically happening. Have you read Jeremiah chapters 50 and 51 lately? It may give you a clue as to what is happening in the USA politically, at the moment.

Shalom
Do you think “Babylon” is the USA?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do you think “Babylon” is the USA?

Trying to determine what country may be Babylon in the distant future is a futile exercise at this point in time in the histry of mankind.

Shalom

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Addressing the OP.
first I disagree with the your assessment. God work through people and nations. God use medicine also, which I thank God for. people, christian should thank God, and their FAITH, should always be in God and not the medicine, here the vaccine. supportive scripture, Luke 10:18 "And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven."
Luke 10:19 "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you."Luke 10:20 "Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven." and this,
Mark 16:17 "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;"
Mark 16:18 "They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover."
and with the apostle Paul, ... having the Holy Ghost in you,
Acts 28:3 "And when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks, and laid them on the fire, there came a viper out of the heat, and fastened on his hand."
Acts 28:4 "And when the barbarians saw the venomous beast hang on his hand, they said among themselves, No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he hath escaped the sea, yet vengeance suffereth not to live."
Acts 28:5 "And he shook off the beast into the fire, and felt no harm."
Acts 28:6 "Howbeit they looked when he should have swollen, or fallen down dead suddenly: but after they had looked a great while, and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds, and said that he was a god."

but I'm reminded of the firey serpents in the wilderness. this pandemic is just like this history, Numbers 21:6 "And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died."
Numbers 21:7 "Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the LORD, and against thee; pray unto the LORD, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people."
Numbers 21:8 "And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live."
Numbers 21:9 "And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived."

and that brass serpent on a pole is with us today. simply obey God.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Reactions: Mayflower