Warning Signs of a Diabolical Spirit and How to Recognize Them

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All of this is false. Paul already knew about Christ because it was A DIFFERENT TIME. Yes, Christ appeared to him, but that was before Revelation. Before the canon closed. I'm not leaving Christ out. Stop lying.
False, what Christ appearing on the road to Damascus after His death, why its it you everyday deny Him,

Was it not you who quoted that the" bible is all you have". so what happened to Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit?? IS the bible your God, whom is it you worship if you do not have them,

What ever happened to the promises of Jesus,

Mat_28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

and

Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

and

Rev_3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

will you never let Him in, are you always going to keep His children from Him because of your unbelief.

Mat 19:13 Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.
Mat 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Reactions: Nancy

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Again, 90% of what you were taught the Bible says about the Catholic Church is false. We have to re-invent the wheel and start at the beginning with the same boring arguments that have been refuted a million times. Anti-Catholics are incapable of criticizing recent teachings (<100 years) because it requires thought and study. The Papal Encyclicals Online
They can only scream Mary! Mary Mary!
seriously? just what's inside your brain? this sounds rude but i'm not trying to be i am just asking why? why can't you understand?

i can't believe you can't understand this simple... anyway let's forget this thank you for your time god bless

Reactions: Nancy

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False, what Christ appearing on the road to Damascus after His death, why its it you everyday deny Him,
I didn't say anything different.

Was it not you who quoted that the" bible is all you have". so what happened to Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit?? IS the bible your God, whom is it you worship if you do not have them,
No, that is not what I said.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
While this OP reflects Catholic theology, any fair-minded Christian should see that there is a great deal of truth presented here (along with errors such as deep devotion to Mary).
Just like a counterfeit dollar bill, it has a great deal of truth intended to deceive. Romanism it the very same . . . The great satanic pagan counterfeit of Christianity.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Me too, but it's not our fight. I deal with drug addicts, The Homeless, prostitutes regularly. Protestants fight demons, we just let Mary do the work. Every big family needs a great Mother!
Today idolatry is rampant in pagan religions like Roman Catholicism, which worships the pagan goddess, "Queen of Heaven" to whom the the pope kneels before her graven image!! This evil Queen of Heaven cult was known to prophet Jeremiah. They were so evil and beyond redemption that God instructed the prophet: "Do not pray for this people, and do not lift up cry or prayer for them, and do not intercede with Me; for I do not hear you." Jeremiah 7:18

Attachments

• Pope 1.jpg
    Pope 1.jpg
    921.7 KB · Views: 0

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So...we could be deeply devoted to Jesus, but unless it's through Mary, we've got ourselves a diabolical spirit?

That is totally Satanic!! God finds detestable, those who pray to the dead, the essence Romanism.

"When you enter the land which the Lord your God gives you, you shall not learn to imitate the detestable things of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone . . who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. For whoever does these things is DETESTABLE TO THE Lord; and because of these detestable things the Lord your God will drive them out before you. You shall be blameless before the Lord your God. For those nations, which you shall dispossess, listen to those who practice witchcraft and to diviners, but as for you, the Lord your God has not allowed you to do so." Deut 18:9

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay...a few things, I suppose. Signs, altruism or what have you, there was still the implication that if one doesn't find ones devotion or connection to Christ with, through or connected to Mary in some way, then it is somehow connected with a 'diabolical spirit'. Now...if that's not what 'the church' teaches or means, then I would say that perhaps the OP was voiced poorly.
Secondly, if you get the 'impression' that I wish 'the church' taught that nonsense, that in itself is nonsense. My objection is to the idea that one cannot be fully, deeply and completely devoted to Christ Jesus without his mother entering the worship or the relationship.
And as far as Protestants being anti-Mary - I would question that interpretation. I think it's possible to recognize the fact that she was a godly woman who played an essential role in God's plan. But just as we don't elevate other biblical figures God used as essential to his plan; Abraham, Jacob, Elijah, David, John...so we should not Mary. As far as churches teaching that Mary didn't sin or have children, I'm sorry, I don't buy your "historical" claim, not without hard evidence. And even with it, the bible simply wipes it off the table. It refers numerous times to Jesus' bothers and sisters (Mark 6:3; Matt 12:46; John 2:12; John 7:3,5,10; Acts 1:14; 1 Cor 9:5; Gal 1:19). And it never tells us that Mary is sinless. It DOES, however, tell us that ALL people sin (Rom 3:23). So, unless you can come up with some startling biblical evidence that points to the contrary, all the "historical" evidence in the world only points to human error.

Here's one you missed- "...and did not know her till she had brought forth her firstborn Son. And he called His name JESUS." Matthew 1:25

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That is totally Satanic!! God finds detestable, those who pray to the dead, the essence Romanism.

"When you enter the land which the Lord your God gives you, you shall not learn to imitate the detestable things of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone . . who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. For whoever does these things is DETESTABLE TO THE Lord; and because of these detestable things the Lord your God will drive them out before you. You shall be blameless before the Lord your God. For those nations, which you shall dispossess, listen to those who practice witchcraft and to diviners, but as for you, the Lord your God has not allowed you to do so." Deut 18:9

The thing I think of the most when I see how much Catholics revere Mary...yes, even worship her (they deny 'worship', but let's call a spade a spade, shall we?), is what Mary herself must think? She was a godly woman from the first. She had to have been to be chosen by God for the honor and hard work of carrying his Son. And we know from scripture that while she struggled to understand Christ's ministry, she was there along the way and was at the tomb when he rose. She was among that new little Church, the day of Pentecost. She worshiped her Son as God of the universe who died for her sins. It must dismay her so much to know people have put her on a pedestal that only God should be on. I suppose, though, that like everyone else, she knows that a day is coming when every knee will bow to Christ, and him alone. May that day come swiftly!

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan B

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Here's one you missed- "...and did not know her till she had brought forth her firstborn Son. And he called His name JESUS." Matthew 1:25
Excellent!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The thing I think of the most when I see how much Catholics revere Mary...yes, even worship here (they deny 'worship', but let's call a spade a spade, shall we?), is what Mary herself must think? She was a godly woman from the first. She had to have been to be chosen by God for the honor and hard work of carrying his Son. And we know from scripture that while she struggled to understand Christ's ministry, she was there along the way and was at the tomb when he rose. She was among that new little Church, the day of Pentecost. She worshiped her Son as God of the universe who died for her sins. It must dismay her so much to know people have put her on a pedestal that only God should be on. I suppose, though, that like everyone else, she knows that a day is coming when every knee will bow to Christ, and him alone. May that day come swiftly!

Naomi, A well thought out presentation!