Warrior's Life Desires and God's plan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Warrior

Apr 18, 2012
Hi, Some of you may know me as the guy who rebels against the government with anger, But please bare with me while I tell you a story about My real personality and why God put me on the earth.....

I am a huge thinker. Believe it or not, When I was a kid I never talked, I just thought about things.. My Mom told me when I was a baby, I never cried, I was almost always silent. When I was a little kid, I used to Watch old Cartoons with my sisters and live the happy childhood of mine. This is my real personality before I became who I am today. From when I was born in 1996, Until 2005, That was my childhood in my eyes and thoughts...

When I was younger, I always always had the desire to Live in Los Angeles. Its not because of the fame or money, I always loved Palm Trees, Valleys, Mountains, Beaches and the atmosphere there...I believe 100% God put that desire in my heart to calm down one day and live in a nice suburb in the city I always liked......

However, I am depressed and uninspired because I know that the secret societies exist, and Its just a way to make me feel less confident with my walk with God. These secret societies run the world, and They make me feel as if I am not free......Sometimes I am afraid to move away because of the high offices of the world.

The Lord has given me strength to Not let them ruin my life..God has given my the life to still smile and be the youthful young man that I am....The Light still shines with me every day in the world. I Try to be thankful for all that I have.

Back to the life I want to live....When I was young, I always pictured myself being married to the perfect girl, the one who I can spend my life with and share great times with. Right now in my position, This is not very good considering I live in a runned down ghetto gritty town with only Druggies and girls who are blind to the ways of society...They have no light or light in them. The sun never shines around here.

I am paranoid and depressed, A shadow of my former self, Its almost like I am trying to grip onto the personality I always had that was hidden. My life is hidden in God.

Sometimes I feel heaven is just like earth, But no sin and crime...The earth I never got to experience. ( Beaches, Cities, Mountains, Cliffs, Suburbs, Colors, People, Light ) I cannot wait for the life I always saw in my spirit......

SOME FACTS ABOUT ME:

My Mom is mixed and my dad is white ...am i mixed or multiracial?
I always loved music instrumentals from my childhood, Forget the singing, Its all the music
I am almost 17 years old, and Totally different from everyone else my age

What are your thoughts about this now that you know me more?

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Quit focusing on the enemy and focus on the Lord. Fill yourself faith comes by hearing hearing by the word of God. So read the word.

I have lived in SC 13 years, its a spiritual battle ground. You don't want to be their. The rest of the country looks the same as the place you described. Find a Holy place where you are or make your room a holy place, you need a place to rest and grow.
Believe me I've had good jobs that relocated me, I've also at timeS given up everything, nothing but a backpack and a freight train, by far the most spiritual up lifting times I've ever experienced. To literally cast the world away. Mind you I couldn't go back I had to start again from scratch, thats where I walked many miles with my Lord. My point in telling you this is everything you need is at hand it's entirely up to you.

My God Richly Bless you

I never go anywhere without a bible and a radio, I don't mean carry a bible everywhere like to shop or get coffee, but I have many resources on my phone.
any more the Spirit simply brings all things to remembrance. But He doesn't pull scriptures out of an empty box. It a relationship, He steps then you step ect ect

He leads and you follow after a while your on point.

This is the war the Lords been training me for my whole life

above all else practice and Live what you preach

Warrior

Apr 18, 2012
Quit focusing on the enemy and focus on the Lord. Fill yourself faith comes by hearing hearing by the word of God. So read the word.

I have lived in SC 13 years, its a spiritual battle ground. You don't want to be their. The rest of the country looks the same as the place you described. Find a Holy place where you are or make your room a holy place, you need a place to rest and grow.
Believe me I've had good jobs that relocated me, I've also at timeS given up everything, nothing but a backpack and a freight train, by far the most spiritual up lifting times I've ever experienced. To literally cast the world away. Mind you I couldn't go back I had to start again from scratch, thats where I walked many miles with my Lord. My point in telling you this is everything you need is at hand it's entirely up to you.

My God Richly Bless you

I never go anywhere without a bible and a radio, I don't mean carry a bible everywhere like to shop or get coffee, but I have many resources on my phone.
any more the Spirit simply brings all things to remembrance. But He doesn't pull scriptures out of an empty box. It a relationship, He steps then you step ect ect

He leads and you follow after a while your on point.

This is the war the Lords been training me for my whole life

above all else practice and Live what you preach
Whats so bad about wanting to live in a place just because? What If I want to live in LA Not because of the fame or whatever, but for the place itself. I want to explore God's good earth, What If i live in LA But Stay close to God? I dont care about the money or nothing

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Nothing at all, but there is great value in leaning to be content in any situation you find yourself in. Content---> at peace with the Lord.
I see a lot of people that spend their whole lives looking over the fence at the neighbors, saying, If i just had, or was, or could be that, I would be happy.
This is a chasing after the wind. and its coveting something you don't have.

My word your only 17 make plans to move then, and the Lord will show you what I tell you is true.
If thats what you want seek it out, thats life, but never let go of the Word. If your very happy and successful be watchful, If you fall on hard times cry out to the Lord to show you what it is He's teaching you. Don't despise the Lord discipline, it's to make you strong. To have wisdom.

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
Hi, Some of you may know me as the guy who rebels against the government with anger, But please bare with me while I tell you a story about My real personality and why God put me on the earth.....

I am a huge thinker. Believe it or not, When I was a kid I never talked, I just thought about things.. My Mom told me when I was a baby, I never cried, I was almost always silent. When I was a little kid, I used to Watch old Cartoons with my sisters and live the happy childhood of mine. This is my real personality before I became who I am today. From when I was born in 1996, Until 2005, That was my childhood in my eyes and thoughts...

When I was younger, I always always had the desire to Live in Los Angeles. Its not because of the fame or money, I always loved Palm Trees, Valleys, Mountains, Beaches and the atmosphere there...I believe 100% God put that desire in my heart to calm down one day and live in a nice suburb in the city I always liked......

However, I am depressed and uninspired because I know that the secret societies exist, and Its just a way to make me feel less confident with my walk with God. These secret societies run the world, and They make me feel as if I am not free......Sometimes I am afraid to move away because of the high offices of the world.

The Lord has given me strength to Not let them ruin my life..God has given my the life to still smile and be the youthful young man that I am....The Light still shines with me every day in the world. I Try to be thankful for all that I have.

Back to the life I want to live....When I was young, I always pictured myself being married to the perfect girl, the one who I can spend my life with and share great times with. Right now in my position, This is not very good considering I live in a runned down ghetto gritty town with only Druggies and girls who are blind to the ways of society...They have no light or light in them. The sun never shines around here.

I am paranoid and depressed, A shadow of my former self, Its almost like I am trying to grip onto the personality I always had that was hidden. My life is hidden in God.

Sometimes I feel heaven is just like earth, But no sin and crime...The earth I never got to experience. ( Beaches, Cities, Mountains, Cliffs, Suburbs, Colors, People, Light ) I cannot wait for the life I always saw in my spirit......

SOME FACTS ABOUT ME:

My Mom is mixed and my dad is white ...am i mixed or multiracial?
I always loved music instrumentals from my childhood, Forget the singing, Its all the music
I am almost 17 years old, and Totally different from everyone else my age

What are your thoughts about this now that you know me more?

Is there someway possible you could help the light spread around where you live? Are you acquantinces with any of them. I didn't wanna tell this, but no one knows who I really am anyways, so I'll try this out. You can always send those around you information about God. I actually just made and typed out a letter today to a girl I dated for 2 years, and was really good friends with for about 5 1/2 years. It's an anonymous letter, and I'm just trying to help her see the light which God wants her to see as well. As Christians, there are countless ways we can spread light, and show the truth. Though, we as humans cannot think of so many ways, pray to God to ask Him if you want to send some light to others. (If you do what I did, please MAIL it, and do not stick it in the mailboxes. That can be a federal offence!).

I can understand what you mean about being a big thinker. I'll be in my room sometimes after reading something, just walking back and forth, stopping after a few verses (or paragraphs depending on what i'm reading) to contemplate what I'm reading. That's interesting though, your desire for LA was because of all of that. God wants us to come closer to nature as well. I love beaches though, and I would love to live next to one, but I would rather live in a place which is away from people, and relatively close to a beach.

Don't let the secret societies depress, and uninspire you. Around your age (i'm only a couple years older) I found out somethings that furthered my connection with God too. Secret Societies is just one thing one that list. As a matter of fact, let it inspire you. Before I was actually a Christian, I actually was trying to play hero. "Save the World!" The evils of this world, the Secret Societies and everything lead me to try to find a way out of it, a way to stop them. You really can't, so don't let that bother you. But what you can do, is stop the souls who are lost, from walking in that direcetion. It is God who gives the increase, but you can be a co-labourer with God. Study the Word, preach it, show it to your brothers and sisters of the human family, and help them understand. We can't force them to understand, but we can help them see it. I'm not trying to direct your steps, or your path. You take the path you want to share the truth, some people share in a more direct line, others do not. Whatever your talent is, whatever your talents may be, ask God for the guidance.

Regarding personalities, I actually recently also just had kind of the same experience. I used to play this game called "Kingdom Hearts", and that game actually molded my character for a bit. My favorite character was either the hero, or his double which is called a "nobody". Recently I had been thinking that I missed some old personality that I had. I started getting down on myself, and thinking that I didn't care about people like I used to, or was missing some type of passion. But I needed to let go of that old personality, I needed to let go of even that game, and focus on God. That old personality would have just turned out to be a snare to my soul, to go back and do the old things I did. Though it seemed tempting to just take the best attributes of that game, and apply it to myself, I knew that I needed to let go. I didn't want to have anything to do with that game for some reasons, even though I clung dearly to it. Lose yourself in Jesus, do the works He did. There are many things to do, to keep you happy, holy, and occupied. :) And you'll find that as you strive with God, everything will be okay. Some rough trials may come upon you, but when you get on your knees in tears, He is there for you.

I hope this helps!

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
secret societies run nothing except as allowed by God. They are not secret in God;s eyes who is the True One in control of all things.

rand

Sep 10, 2012
High Warrior, For what it's worth I'll give you my two cents. First, I believe this deep-burning want you have is from the Lord. He is, afterall the one who gives us the desires of our hearts. What is keeping you from going? Fear is not from the Lord. If it's something else, weigh that out in your heart. If you still must stay put for a season, then take advantage in this season to prepare for the next. When God puts something in our hearts (a calling, a purpose, a plan) depression will always come as a result of resistance. By commiting to what He has put in our hearts, joy sets in. Even if it takes years to fully prepare, just knowing your assignment and working towards that end, makes Joy commonplace in our everyday life. THis is really hard for me to explain with words, but you just got to know that God has you where you are for a reason and for a season, so trust Him and be content like joseph was all those years until God lifted him up. However, I really don't think it will take years, only faith.

Second, about the government thing. I too have very strong feelings about all that is going on in the world today. It used to bother me almost to the point... well, i won't go there. But it really did bother me. Then I read a verse talking about seeds being planted, some on good soil, some on bad, some with many weeds. THat soil is our heart. NEver let the cares of this world steal away what GOd is giving you. Your hope is not in the government. THe government is not your source, or your healer, your provider, your strong tower. THe government is not your salvation, your peace, wisdom or joy. In fact, this world is not your home. You're just passing thru trying to collect as many people as possible to join you in reaching your real destination. All that is going on today is no cause for bitterness, it's a cause for joy. Jesus said when you see these things begin to happen, lift your head (rejoyce) because your redemption draws near. Well, it's happening just as He said, I see that the end is near, and I'm so excited.

You should go to youtube and listen to Chuck Missler. He has a way of putting it all into prospective so that the outcome is not one of fear or deression, but one of urgency to tell people about Christ before it's too late. Because, the King is coming.

'true peace comes from knowing the Lord. Faith has little to do with it when you know. '

God BLess.

Warrior

Apr 18, 2012
High Warrior, For what it's worth I'll give you my two cents. First, I believe this deep-burning want you have is from the Lord. He is, afterall the one who gives us the desires of our hearts. What is keeping you from going? Fear is not from the Lord. If it's something else, weigh that out in your heart. If you still must stay put for a season, then take advantage in this season to prepare for the next. When God puts something in our hearts (a calling, a purpose, a plan) depression will always come as a result of resistance. By commiting to what He has put in our hearts, joy sets in. Even if it takes years to fully prepare, just knowing your assignment and working towards that end, makes Joy commonplace in our everyday life. THis is really hard for me to explain with words, but you just got to know that God has you where you are for a reason and for a season, so trust Him and be content like joseph was all those years until God lifted him up. However, I really don't think it will take years, only faith.

Second, about the government thing. I too have very strong feelings about all that is going on in the world today. It used to bother me almost to the point... well, i won't go there. But it really did bother me. Then I read a verse talking about seeds being planted, some on good soil, some on bad, some with many weeds. THat soil is our heart. NEver let the cares of this world steal away what GOd is giving you. Your hope is not in the government. THe government is not your source, or your healer, your provider, your strong tower. THe government is not your salvation, your peace, wisdom or joy. In fact, this world is not your home. You're just passing thru trying to collect as many people as possible to join you in reaching your real destination. All that is going on today is no cause for bitterness, it's a cause for joy. Jesus said when you see these things begin to happen, lift your head (rejoyce) because your redemption draws near. Well, it's happening just as He said, I see that the end is near, and I'm so excited.

You should go to youtube and listen to Chuck Missler. He has a way of putting it all into prospective so that the outcome is not one of fear or deression, but one of urgency to tell people about Christ before it's too late. Because, the King is coming.

'true peace comes from knowing the Lord. Faith has little to do with it when you know. '

God BLess.
What if I don't want him to come yet?! I really want to live my life before everything changes. What if I want to live old here on Earth and do things i cannot do in Heaven? You cannot be married or have sex with your wife there, What if I want to do that here? hahah good response though uplifting

rand

Sep 10, 2012
I find nothing in the Bible that says we don't have sex there. I see where it says we don't marry, but that was an institution God set up for man Here on earth. I too hope there is sex or at least something better. ...and the girls are much better looking up there, and so are we.

I would bet you everything I have that no matter what it is like up there, you would chose that over any and everything the world has to offer.

You know that feeling--esp as a young child--when you get so excited about something that you can barely contain yourself? Remember ever having that feeling? Multiply that times infinity and then you begin to see what even the worst day in His kingdom would be like. I would take the worst day there over the best day Here anytime. I believe with all my heart Jesus is excited about you getting there because then He can really spend one-on-one time with you, which is what He really wants to do while we are here, but we are not willing most of the time.

You really should get excited about it--seek first His kingdom... if it's not the most important thing to you, then you really don't understand how awesome it's gonna be. None of us do, really. But I at least know it's gonna be greater than anything I can imagine. I have an amazing life here and now, I have health, wealth, and family who loves me, friends who would give a kidney without me even asking them--if i needed one, but I don't and never will. All I'm saying is this: this world can never meet all your needs and desires and that's why all those people who gain everything they ever wanted and more are still seeking something, but they have no idea what it is. It's Christ. It's always been Christ and it will alway be Christ..

ask Him to show you, so that you can be excited about it, too. He wants you to be excited about it. He even has a crow for those who are excited about His coming.