Warriors

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This is a dream I had that I shared with my church.

In it there was a smallish group of men in black martial arts attire practising their kicks together. None of them could kick very high but they were trying hard.

After a while a new man joined the group and he could kick higher than any of the others and they were watching and learning from him.

Then another person joined in; head and shoulders above the others his kicks were amazing and so controlled that he was able to kick the flower out of the hair of one of the watching women with complete precision.

When I asked God to show me the meaning of this dream I understood that the first group of men were today's church leaders; first the newcomer was a powerful man of God such as one of the old time men of faith like John Wesley or another of the great men of God from the past.

Obviously the second newcomer was Jesus showing the men how to be efficient and effective warriors.

Sadly though in today's church there aren't many men who have learned the lessons and are really equipped and ready to lead their people in the many spiritual battles we all face.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That's a pretty cool dream!
Over the years I've had quite a lot of 'God dreams'. I always can tell if it's from God when I can still remember every detail after I wake up. And I ask God what they mean and then write them down,

Reactions: Cassandra and Azim