Was Judas Saved Or Not Saved?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Think you need to learn how to use a concordance.

kaphar, verb,
I. to cover, purge, make an atonement, make reconciliation, cover over with pitch

• (Qal) to coat or cover with pitch
    • (Piel)
      1. to cover over, pacify, propitiate

2. to cover over, atone for sin, make atonement for

3. to cover over, atone for sin and persons by legal rites
    • (Pual)
      1. to be covered over

2. to make atonement for
    • (Hithpael) to be covered
Thank you for that hint.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome back Helen! It is good to see you here again! Hopefully things have settled down at home. You're probably about ready for an early snow. Our weather man was talking last night about cold weather in Canada and an early snow in Colorado. We won't get snow, but definitely some cooler weather.

Sorry for the little detour here folks, but I had to say, Hi!
We are having a pretty chilly end of summer here. It's like we've gone right into Fall from Summer.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are having a pretty chilly end of summer here. It's like we've gone right into Fall from Summer.
We are having an record breaker now. Yesterday and today in the 90's, but this afternoon there is that Canadian cold front moving in. Tomorrow morning it will be in the 50's with a wind chill requiring a jacket outside. There is already snow in Colorado which tonight will be also in the Oklahoma panhandle [the part of state extending west between Texas and Kansas]. If it actually snows it may break a record for the earliest snowfall in Oklahoma. But... it won't last as we move on into Fall. Stay warm!

Reactions: Nancy