Was the mosque shooter in New Zealand a False Flag?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I noticed that you had no explanation for the commentator's 4a/4b contradiction with Scripture's FIVE. -- You CAN'T tell people the TRUTH because no one would buy a house with a rotten foundation.

So, yeah, I fully understand. :)
Bobby Jo
Good luck with your Jesuit Futurism...or Jesuit Preterism...or whatever erroneous interpretation you have. To each his own.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you. I've taken some abuse for my beliefs, but I know that God opened it up to me. I tried sharing it at bible study and the pastor told me I'd better watch what I read online. I found myself feeling foolish and backtracking. I went home and re-read some things and I realized that I wasn't the one who was deceived it was the pastor. I felt that since he went to seminary he would naturally know more than me, but it was an eye opener to me to see that pastors don't have a corner on the market of spiritual insight. My husband refuses to look into it and scoffs - and I recently tried to share it with friends who aren't believers (which is hard enough anyway) and they weren't receptive and my husband scoffed. So it's hard when God opens something up to your understanding before others. But the same thing happened when I was saved - I was scoffed at. But it is such a relief to talk with others who know it's no joke. It's a very real, very dangerous plan for America and beyond which will make life terrible. We're seeing and feeling the first fruits of it and it's ugly:

Widespread control of every aspect of our lives. Widespread surveillance, disarming of the citizens, abuse and lack of accountability of the Stasi, control of how much energy we use, piling people into stack and pack housing, a worldwide religion that will hold no resemblance to christianity. It makes my blood run cold for what is to come. I just read where a man in FL was arrested because he's a Christian prepper and believed in Revelations and he talked to the wrong person. Persecution is real. It's here and I think it's going to get worse. I feel like Habakuk. For those in our age group who knew better times - wholesome shows, a sense of safety - I feel so sad for the young people that will never know those times.

I hope the end is not too far away.
You're welcome. Please check out Total Onslaught on Youtube. And Rekindling the Reformation. Extremely informative.

The reason why church folks roll their eyes at those who cry out against those who are setting up the final world order is because of Jesuit Futurism. They are so on board with the idea that the church is going to disappear in the "secret rapture" that they see no need to concern ourselves with such things, seeing that the church will be long gone before things start getting really tough down here.

I wonder if the Christians in Syria or Nigeria getting slaughtered would agree that "the tribulation is still future".

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brakelite had showed me a document where it says that the Jesuits had Kennedy killed. He was killed right after he gave the talk about secret societies. I don't know where Johnson fits in it all but it looks like he had his hands dirty.
Oh, you can be sure Johnson's hands were dirty. Did you know when they swore him in, they replaced the Bible with a CATHOLIC MISSAL they had retrieved from the plane?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good luck with your Jesuit Futurism...or Jesuit Preterism...or whatever erroneous interpretation you have. To each his own.

Well, it appears you have no CLUE what you're talking about, so it shouldn't be a surprise that no one else does either! :)

Bobby Jo

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, it appears you have no CLUE what you're talking about, so it shouldn't be a surprise that no one else does either! :)

Bobby Jo
Bobby Jo, not only do I have a clue, but I guarantee that it will be you to whom the end time deception comes as an overwhelming surprise because of your ridiculous eschatological conclusions which have no basis in the Bible whatsoever.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bobby Jo, not only do I have a clue, but I guarantee that it will be you to whom the end time deception comes as an overwhelming surprise because of your ridiculous eschatological conclusions which have no basis in the Bible whatsoever.

You make all your assertions about how "well informed" you are regarding Scripture, but you never defend anything I've asked you. You just go on a personal attack.

On the other hand, I'm PERFECTLY WILLING to defend anything and everything I assert. But it IS hard to respond to some of your gibberish:

Phoneman777 said:
Good luck with your Jesuit Futurism...or Jesuit Preterism ... or whatever erroneous interpretation you have. To each his own.

Bobby Jo

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You make all your assertions about how "well informed" you are regarding Scripture, but you never defend anything I've asked you. You just go on a personal attack.

On the other hand, I'm PERFECTLY WILLING to defend anything and everything I assert. But it IS hard to respond to some of your gibberish:

Phoneman777 said:
Good luck with your Jesuit Futurism...or Jesuit Preterism ... or whatever erroneous interpretation you have. To each his own.

Bobby Jo
Babylon is the head in Dan 2, followed by M.P., Greece, Rome, and then the Ten toes which are the Ten barbarian tribes which became Europe, followed by the Second Coming of the Stone Jesus. Any disagreements?

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Babylon is the head in Dan 2, followed by M.P., Greece, Rome, and then the Ten toes ...

Dan. 2:45 ... the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold = 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE

No wonder you're confused, -- you can't even count to FIVE.

Conversely, if you have an ALTERNATE explanation for the Intelligent Design of the Verse 45 Sequence, PLEASE share it! :)

Bobby Jo

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dan. 2:45 ... the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold = 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE

No wonder you're confused, -- you can't even count to FIVE.

Conversely, if you have an ALTERNATE explanation for the Intelligent Design of the Verse 45 Sequence, PLEASE share it! :)

Bobby Jo
I'm pretty sure I listed five interpretations for the five composites of the image. Here they are again:

1) Gold head = Babylon
2) Silver breast/arms = MP
3) Brass belly/thighs = Greece
4) Iron legs = Rome
5) Clay feet and toes = ten barbarian divisions of Rome which became Europe

Stone = Jesus

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure I listed five interpretations for the five composites of the image. Here they are again:

5) Clay feet and toes = ten barbarian divisions of Rome which became Europe

The Iron (Rome) is DEAD. Another (Italy) occupies that ancient geography.

The Clay ("divided kingdom") is a separate entity, as evidenced by the separation of the Clay from the Iron by the insertion of the Bronze between them:

Dan. 2:41 And as you saw the feet and toes partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, it shall be a divided kingdom ...
Dan. 2:45 ... the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the
gold = 4, 3, 5, 2, 1 = FIVE

Do you have a Modern-History book? If so, you should find that there are presently THREE Superpowers, and a Fourth United Nations. Thus the "divided kingdom". Now, don't you want to ask WHY there is a RESIDUE of IRON in the FEET OF CLAY? -- Or are you happy not knowing? :)

Bobby Jo

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Iron (Rome) is DEAD. Another (Italy) occupies that ancient geography. The Clay ("divided kingdom") is a separate entity, as evidenced by the separation of the Clay from the Iron by the insertion of the Bronze between them:
There is no "insertion of bronze between them" - the order established in the previous verses CLEARLY defines the bronze as falling between the silver and the iron, and the list in verse 45 where the clay is in 3rd place does NOTHING to change that.
Do you have a Modern-History book?
Yes, and history unfolded just as Daniel clearly states in the verses prior to verse 45.
If so, you should find that there are presently THREE Superpowers, and a Fourth United Nations.
There is only ONE superpower - the U.S.

Make no mistake, the military might of the U.S. along with its ability to project it abroad is unmatched. Not China, not Russia, not NK, not Iran, not even Israel and certainly not the United Nations come even close to challenging us. NK backed down, Iran backed down, Russia knows better than to get in our face, and China is crazy if it thinks we're ever going to honor our debt to them. The greatest enemy to the U.S. is our own liberal communist democrat party right here.
Now, don't you want to ask WHY there is a RESIDUE of IRON in the FEET OF CLAY? -- Or are you happy not knowing?
The iron represents paganism and the clay represents that which belongs to the Potter. And baptized paganism has so intermingled and infected Christianity that many in church today think Easter, Christmas, and the papacy are harmless institutions that pose no threat to God's people...and let's not even get into the all the eschatological confusion that has resulted from the same, like you thinking the clay in 3rd place is of any significance.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... in the verses prior to verse 45. ...

So THROW OUT Verse 45! Nobody will mind, -- certainly not GOD. HE probably didn't mean to include that passage in the Bible, and appreciates your helping eliminate HIS mistake.

... There is only ONE superpower - the U.S. ...

Like I say, PLEASE find a Modern-History book, because right now you're making a fool out of yourself.

... The iron represents paganism ...

This is just plain silly.

Have you considered writing your own Bible and History books, -- because you certainly aren't doing too well following what's already available. :)

Bobby Jo

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Mike Adams isn't anonymous. I read some of the

I like Ron Paul from what I've heard of him. I think you have a point - there is always so much more than what is presented to the public as pabulum. I don't trust anything that is sold to the public anymore.

Do you think we're going to have a war with Russia? From what I read, the powers that be are gearing up for it. I think the elite will all go hide in their bunkers while the rest of us fry.

Ron Paul is libertarian. Libertarians are Democrats light.

Read their platform. No Christian should support. They are also a risk to national security.

We do not have better people in office because for the most part only activists vote. And they are supported by money from people agendas, like the national realtors, national Chamber of Commerce and corporations that want cheap labor from Mexico.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So THROW OUT Verse 45! Nobody will mind, -- certainly not GOD. HE probably didn't mean to include that passage in the Bible, and appreciates your helping eliminate HIS mistake.

Like I say, PLEASE find a Modern-History book, because right now you're making a fool out of yourself.

This is just plain silly.

Have you considered writing your own Bible and History books, -- because you certainly aren't doing too well following what's already available. :)

Bobby Jo
BJ, I'm sorry but I refuse to study with anyone who builds their doctrines on such wild suppositions, the establishment of which requiring that we ignore every single verse prior to verse 45 which firmly establishes the clay in 5th place, NOT THIRD. Thanks for sharing. Bye! :)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BJ, I'm sorry but I refuse to study with anyone who builds their doctrines on such wild suppositions, the establishment of which requiring that we ignore every single verse prior to verse 45 which firmly establishes the clay in 5th place, NOT THIRD. Thanks for sharing. Bye! :)

I have NO IDEA what you are asserting. THERE ARE FIVE WORLD EMPIRES: the GOLD, the SILVER, the BRONZE, the IRON, and the CLAY. The commentators assert a FOUR world empire doctrine where the Clay is a subset of the Iron such that we're told: 1,2,3,4a/4b. THIS IS A FALSE DOCTRINE. There are FIVE world empire as presented by the sequence in VERSE 45: 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE.

So this FIFTH WORLD EMPIRE is described as a "DIVIDED KINGDOM", as evidenced by today's THREE Superpowers and the United Nations.

THERE IS NO ~Revived Roman Empire~ in the FEET OF CLAY, or the TEN TOES. AND ANY SUCH SUPPOSITION IS FALSE.

Whew,
Bobby Jo

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have NO IDEA what you are asserting. THERE ARE FIVE WORLD EMPIRES: the GOLD, the SILVER, the BRONZE, the IRON, and the CLAY. The commentators assert a FOUR world empire doctrine where the Clay is a subset of the Iron such that we're told: 1,2,3,4a/4b. THIS IS A FALSE DOCTRINE. There are FIVE world empire as presented by the sequence in VERSE 45: 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE.

So this FIFTH WORLD EMPIRE is described as a "DIVIDED KINGDOM", as evidenced by today's THREE Superpowers and the United Nations.

THERE IS NO ~Revived Roman Empire~ in the FEET OF CLAY, or the TEN TOES. AND ANY SUCH SUPPOSITION IS FALSE.

Whew,
Bobby Jo
Thanks

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I guess you have no need to discover WHY there is a RESIDUE OF IRON in the FEET OF CLAY, and what it represents; or WHAT the Ten Toes represent, and WHO they are by name ...

Oh well,
Bobby Jo
I'm not interested in subjective interpretations of prophecy that ignore what is plainly stated. The clay/iron feet represent the divisions of the fourth Empire, Rome, and that is Europe, according to any history book. Disagree? Fine. We are all have a right to our own opinions but not to our own facts. Bye :)

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your choice. Hope things work out for you. :)

Bobby Jo
Thanks. My church was the first to announce the soon return of Christ while the rest of Christianity continued almost another 100 years in darkness before they got on board with us. As the confusion narrows down to only two choices, all sincere Christians will get on board with us, as well.