Was the mosque shooter in New Zealand a False Flag?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My church was the first to announce the soon return of Christ ...

I have no idea who/what ~your church~ is, but apparently they were around in the days of the Disciples because THEY anticipated that Jesus was going to immediately come back.

Conversely, if your "church" is so well informed, pray tell when is Jesus going to return? -- I can give you a date that's plus or minus a few weeks (per my best understanding) which I can defend SCRIPTURALLY. CAN YOU DO THE SAME?

Bobby Jo

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no idea who/what ~your church~ is, but apparently they were around in the days of the Disciples because THEY anticipated that Jesus was going to immediately come back.

Conversely, if your "church" is so well informed, pray tell when is Jesus going to return? -- I can give you a date that's plus or minus a few weeks (per my best understanding) which I can defend SCRIPTURALLY. CAN YOU DO THE SAME?

Bobby Jo
I'm talking about the period after the 1260 year reign of the papacy, when Protestantism was firmly established in the world. The prevailing message among Protestants was that "we are entering the 'thousand years of peace' after which Jesus will come back". My church became the first Protestant denomination to oppose that by saying, no He is coming very soon. 150 years later, all agree the world is ripe for the Second Coming.

I'm not interested in studying with someone who can't figure out that the feet and toes of iron and clay are the divisions of the fallen Roman Empire that became Europe, so please share your "wisdom" about the return of Christ with someone else, OK?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Humility has ever been a challenge for those who are right!

HONESTY is a challenge for those who assert what they won't/can't defend.

INTEGRITY is a challenge for those who judge without evidence.

CHRISTIANITY is a challenge for those who do not follow what the Scriptures provide.

Want more?
Bobby Jo