Was there a pre-Adamic race?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

wingnut

Aug 10, 2007
Supposing ape-man fossils are a fact, just as dinosaur fossils are a fact.Then we have to explain them.I see an age before Adam was created, in which Lucifer ruled earth.He is described as being "perfect in wisdom".I believe Lucifer was allowed more "hands on" ability to manipulate the physical creation. Thus I believe Lucifer engineered an "evolution" of sorts, which today is called "genetic engineering".Lucifer became pre-occupied with big, ferocious animals as his nature became more violent - and he became Satan.At this time, I do not rule out that he experimented with ape-men, even if it was to mock God, because man is made in the image of God.I also do not rule out the idea that just as some reptiles and mammals survived from way back, some ape-men, or Cro-magnons etc. could have been contemporaneous with Adam's line.Hence, I read the "sons of god" (meaning the sons of Lucifer - Lucifer being a "god") took the daughters of man/Adam and bred with them. These were the Nephilim - a cross breed of Cro-magnons with Adam's line.The flood put an end to the cross-breeding however, and all humans on earth today are of Adam's line, since Noah was pure in his generations (undiluted with the ape-men genes).

J.M.

Oct 28, 2007
Sorry folks I just don’t see it. I once did, about 3 or 4 years ago I would have been right in step with you, but not now.There is no gap in Gen. 1:1 and Gen. 1:2. There is no contextual reason to use a theological shoehorn and slip verses between them. The earth did not “become” without form and void but was without form and void there is a natural progression between v. 1 and v. 2. Using the shoehorn hermeneutic to place Jer. 4 between these verses is logically painful. The prophet is proclaiming an imminent invasion of a doomed nation; Israel had been told to “circumcise yourselves” and judged for not doing so. The only connection with creation is found in v. 23 and in light of the context, can only refer to the judgment of God resulting in creation being undone.II Peter doesn’t work either. It’s about the receding of the waters after the judgment of the Flood.
...ape-man fossils...
As far as I know the link is still missing. A Christian world view, the way in which believers approach the Bible is not based on what pop sci can tell us. The Bible presupposes a world contrary to this idea. The God of the Bible is not proven but assumed, God is presupposed throughout the Bible and this is the believers starting point.It's not as fancy as the whole pre-Adamite belief and some maybe looking for UFO's or giant Fallen Angels, etc. but I fail to see it in Scripture.Peace.jm

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
II Peter 3, is nowhere near talking about Noah's Flood whatsoever.And yes there is difinately a gap between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2.Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. II Peter 3:5 - For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Genesis 1:2 - And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.Jeremiah 4:23 - I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.Genesis 1:3 - And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.Genesis 1:4 - And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.Jag

J.M.

Oct 28, 2007
(thesuperjag;21421)
II Peter 3, is nowhere near talking about Noah's Flood whatsoever.And yes there is difinately a gap between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2.Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. II Peter 3:5 - For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Genesis 1:2 - And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.Jeremiah 4:23 - I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.Genesis 1:3 - And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.Genesis 1:4 - And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.Jag
shoehorn.jpg

Mike1111Mike

Sep 20, 2007
Actualy we 1st have to realise that God only wanted to reveal what He wanted to reveal in the face of what He knew is an extreemly hostile race, "mankind," when we choose to follow and worship our own arogance and sin nature. God allways desired we would not do so, and offers us His love as a way out of our condition and state. with this in mind, and God's desire that we come to God, thru faith, He has allways given us a cryptic record by the very nature of Biblical Hebrew, which is more complex than You could possibly imagine, unless You were a fluent expert in it ( of cource thru faith ), because look at how faithless experts muddle their conclusions. The fact is that the Gen 1: and Gen 2: creation accounts are complimentary, because of the race of "Adam," mentioned in both, a different set of terms is used for "Male," and "Female," in each account Therefore, thru "Faith," I understand and interpret the Gen 1: account to be describing the "Inner Man," nature of the male and female with disimilar Hebrew terms to highlight differences in their internal nature -for when God would have chosen to give them procreation within Marriage ( which we know they accelerated the proccess thru their sin, and not God's preferred timing ). Also, thru "Faith," I see the similar terms for male and female in Gen 2:, to be describing their similar inner nature as well, and therefore with similar and disimilar components to their nature thus being definded, for when they would procreate, and live together as a race. And yet, thru "Faith," I equaly could be correct, incorrect, or maybee a little of both. Incest, on the other hand, would not be the sin of incest -and therefore technicaly there would be no such thing, until God defined and decreed it to be so. So that is a mute ( and legaly moot ) point. It could have been that incest would not be so, until Satan introduced it as a sinful act, such as with Lot and His Daughters -thus requiring judgemnt, for example, because we do not know, Unless God tells us so!!!!!!!!!!!! So if God allways had felt that would be incest, and had intended Adam and Eve to be the Spiritual Father and Mother of the entire Human race, but not their parents, then technicaly the "Adam" race of Gen 1:, instead of being pre-adamic, could have even been co-adamic, and the different terms for male and female, were meant as spiritual designations as not the 1st two souls, but rather as under the "Aegis," of Adam and Eve, Therefore since it is not clearly addressed, ( unless, again as I hypotheticaly pointed out, once again we do not understand some technical point about the Biblical Hebrew account so given!!!!!!!!! What a suprise, we don't know everything!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) So therefore again, it will ( I suppose ) have to be one of our "Top of List," questions, for Jesus when we meet Him in Heaven, Unless God has a sense of Humor, and there is a Big Billboard in Heaven, on the way to the New Jerusalem, which answers all of our "Top Pick," questions!!!!!!!! I am treating this subject with a little Humor ( hopefully ), becuase we can not be sure to prove anything, except one thing: The Gen 1: and Gen 2: creation counts are filled with cryptic Hebrew, and a fair share of it's "anomalous" usages, for which scholars give us convoluted rules -when they are willing to acknowledge such usage, as to why the author did the best He could with His particular grasp of the working nomenclature of the syntax and Grammar of the particular language in use, And such debates as to the various changes in language in Isaiah, has scholars comming up with three Isaiah authors ( which they realy do, to eliminate the possiblity of predictive prophecy ), as well as try to force a very late date for the book of Daniel, because of some greek loan words, amongst the persian and other loan words of it's actual date ( they hope we will overlook, because they despise the concept of predictave prophecy ), or the arguments over what John could or could not have written, etc.., ( because of the lesser quality of the usage of Greek in Revelation, than the gospel, inspite of the fact that it may have been a peculiar neccessity of the apocolyptic material, because of how it wound up being structured -rather than a lack of knowledge of Greek ), etc.., And I have found in it's "Ideogram," usage of Hebrew prefixes and suffixes, along with all of it's other rules of usage, that the Genesis 1; and 2: accounts can have some different interpretations than the scholars allow as a rule, as a seperate issue from when You even follow all of their established rules, Such as were the Sun and Moon "Created," or "Apointed," on the 4th day, as one prominent Hebrew Tanach ( bible ) so translates, as well as other scholars. So as a matter of faith, we have the right to speculate, and I have no right to say that a co-adamic race under the "Spiritual parentage aegis" of Adam and Eve could not have existed. God Bless Mike

Mike1111Mike

Sep 20, 2007
Actualy we 1st have to realise that God only wanted to reveal what He wanted to reveal in the face of what He knew is an extreemly hostile race, "mankind," when we choose to follow and worship our own arogance and sin nature. God allways desired we would not do so, and offers us His love as a way out of our condition and state. with this in mind, and God's desire that we come to God, thru faith, He has allways given us a cryptic record by the very nature of Biblical Hebrew, which is more complex than You could possibly imagine, unless You were a fluent expert in it ( of cource thru faith ), because look at how faithless experts muddle their conclusions. The fact is that the Gen 1: and Gen 2: creation accounts are complimentary, because of the race of "Adam," mentioned in both, a different set of terms is used for "Male," and "Female," in each account Therefore, thru "Faith," I understand and interpret the Gen 1: account to be describing the "Inner Man," nature of the male and female with disimilar Hebrew terms to highlight differences in their internal nature -for when God would have chosen to give them procreation within Marriage ( which we know they accelerated the proccess thru their sin, and not God's preferred timing ). Also, thru "Faith," I see the similar terms for male and female in Gen 2:, to be describing their similar inner nature as well, and therefore with similar and disimilar components to their nature thus being definded, for when they would procreate, and live together as a race. And yet, thru "Faith," I equaly could be correct, incorrect, or maybee a little of both. Incest, on the other hand, would not be the sin of incest -and therefore technicaly there would be no such thing, until God defined and decreed it to be so. So that is a mute ( and legaly moot ) point. It could have been that incest would not be so, until Satan introduced it as a sinful act, such as with Lot and His Daughters -thus requiring judgemnt, for example, because we do not know, Unless God tells us so!!!!!!!!!!!! So if God allways had felt that would be incest, and had intended Adam and Eve to be the Spiritual Father and Mother of the entire Human race, but not their parents, then technicaly the "Adam" race of Gen 1:, instead of being pre-adamic, could have even been co-adamic, and the different terms for male and female, were meant as spiritual designations as not the 1st two souls, but rather as under the "Aegis," of Adam and Eve, Therefore since it is not clearly addressed, ( unless, again as I hypotheticaly pointed out, once again we do not understand some technical point about the Biblical Hebrew account so given!!!!!!!!! What a suprise, we don't know everything!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) So therefore again, it will ( I suppose ) have to be one of our "Top of List," questions, for Jesus when we meet Him in Heaven, Unless God has a sense of Humor, and there is a Big Billboard in Heaven, on the way to the New Jerusalem, which answers all of our "Top Pick," questions!!!!!!!! I am treating this subject with a little Humor ( hopefully ), becuase we can not be sure to prove anything, except one thing: The Gen 1: and Gen 2: creation counts are filled with cryptic Hebrew, and a fair share of it's "anomalous" usages, for which scholars give us convoluted rules -when they are willing to acknowledge such usage, as to why the author did the best He could with His particular grasp of the working nomenclature of the syntax and Grammar of the particular language in use, And such debates as to the various changes in language in Isaiah, has scholars comming up with three Isaiah authors ( which they realy do, to eliminate the possiblity of predictive prophecy ), as well as try to force a very late date for the book of Daniel, because of some greek loan words, amongst the persian and other loan words of it's actual date ( they hope we will overlook, because they despise the concept of predictave prophecy ), or the arguments over what John could or could not have written, etc.., ( because of the lesser quality of the usage of Greek in Revelation, than the gospel, inspite of the fact that it may have been a peculiar neccessity of the apocolyptic material, because of how it wound up being structured -rather than a lack of knowledge of Greek ), etc.., And I have found in it's "Ideogram," usage of Hebrew prefixes and suffixes, along with all of it's other rules of usage, that the Genesis 1; and 2: accounts can have some different interpretations than the scholars allow as a rule, as a seperate issue from when You even follow all of their established rules, Such as were the Sun and Moon "Created," or "Apointed," on the 4th day, as one prominent Hebrew Tanach ( bible ) so translates, as well as other scholars. So as a matter of faith, we have the right to speculate, and I have no right to say that a co-adamic race under the "Spiritual parentage aegis" of Adam and Eve could not have existed. God Bless Mike

J.M.

Oct 28, 2007
Speculation on this subject is vain. How does it promote or uphold the Gospel? It actually does the opposite as the link I posted show.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(wingnut;21403)
Supposing ape-man fossils are a fact, just as dinosaur fossils are a fact.Then we have to explain them.I see an age before Adam was created, in which Lucifer ruled earth.He is described as being "perfect in wisdom".I believe Lucifer was allowed more "hands on" ability to manipulate the physical creation. Thus I believe Lucifer engineered an "evolution" of sorts, which today is called "genetic engineering".Lucifer became pre-occupied with big, ferocious animals as his nature became more violent - and he became Satan.At this time, I do not rule out that he experimented with ape-men, even if it was to mock God, because man is made in the image of God.I also do not rule out the idea that just as some reptiles and mammals survived from way back, some ape-men, or Cro-magnons etc. could have been contemporaneous with Adam's line.Hence, I read the "sons of god" (meaning the sons of Lucifer - Lucifer being a "god") took the daughters of man/Adam and bred with them. These were the Nephilim - a cross breed of Cro-magnons with Adam's line.The flood put an end to the cross-breeding however, and all humans on earth today are of Adam's line, since Noah was pure in his generations (undiluted with the ape-men genes).
You are partly right There was an age before this one it is where science gets the age of the rocks,fossils, ect ALL SCIENCE cannot be wrong regardless of what foolish men teach as we are told knowledge would increase but men are stuck in their tradition and prefer them to common sense. That being said in Bible context we must be careful here there is no such thing as Evolution Apeman is just that and ape not a man there is no missing link because it does not exist. No human bones have older than 13000 years old (the age of this earth age)because Men did not necessarily exist in our present flesh and blood form in the first earth age. Which is not to say we didn't have substance just not in our present form. All souls were created in the first earth age Satan rebelled and a third of us followed him. The ones that did not follow Satan in his rebellion are the Elect the predestined by God of thisage. Rather than kill a third of his children that followed Satan in his rebellion God destroyed the earth. And it BECAME void and without form. For how long we are not Told. In the Hebrew translation of the word, "was", as used in this verse "...the earth was without form,..."; in the original text it reads "became without form...". This same mistranslation of the word "became", and turning it into the word "was" is also present in Genesis 2:7. It should read there; "..and man became a living soul." The correct Hebrew translation from the Massoretic Hebrew text for the words, "without form" is "tohu-va bohu" in the Hebrew Strong's dictionary. So we see that the earth was not "created without form", but it "became [tohu] without form and void". Lets go to Strong's Hebrew dictionary, reference number 1961 to verify the word "was", that we read in this verse. "Yahah, haw-yaw; a prime root, to exit; to become, or come to pass." [#1961] Now lets continue in the Strong's Hebrew dictionary to get the true meaning for the word "void". # 2258, on page 36 tells us that we have to go to # 2254 for the prime on the meaning of this word "void". # 2254; "Chabal, khaw-bal; to wind tightly as a rope, to bind, to pervert, destroy, to corrupt, spoil, travail," This corresponds with its other use in # 2255, which reads; "to ruin"."Tohu" of the earth, then means that total destruction had come to pass upon the earth. The second "was" in the verse is in italics type because there is no verb "to be" in the Hebrew language. One of the problems in translating the Hebrew into English is that the verb, "to be" is not distinguished from the verb, "to become".At the end of Genesis 1:1 the first earth age ceased to exist in its previous form. God created the earth to be inhabited, and then He destroyed it. There was an entire earth age that existed between verses one and two of Genesis. This first earth age is spoken of in II Peter, Jeremiah, Proverbs, and Jude. We will look into these Scripture passages and try to understand the deeper meaning of our Father's Word.Jeremiah 4:23; "I beheld the earth, and, lo it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light."Here we get back to the same word that we saw earlier in Genesis 1:2; The Hebrew word "Tohu" for "void". In other words, God is saying, "I destroyed the first heaven and earth age." There simply was no life form existing on this earth at the close of the first earth age in any form.Jeremiah 4:24; "I beheld the mountains, and lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly."This is why the magnetic north is 90 miles off true north? God shook the earth and everything moved from its foundations at the time the destruction "tohu" took place.Jeremiah 4:25; "I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled."Did you get that? No man, no animals, and not even the birds were left alive. The earth was covered with water, and life could not exist. There was no boat floating around on the surface, for the span of time could have been for thousands of years, or a much greater time. Then we have Gen 1:3 and this earth age Thus starts the story of the Bible and how God would bring salvation to All even those that rebelled with Satan in the first earth age. God will do this Again at the End of this earth destroy the rudiments (elements) with fire and renew the earth and I saw a New heaven and a New Earth (Rev)This is a no brainer God destroyed the earth once he tells us he'll do it again and science and scripture backs this up.So you can believe God and science or foolish traditions of men your choice

Mike1111Mike

Sep 20, 2007
I strongly disagree with the statement that "speculation on these matters is vain," becuase I believe we need to have an answer on all things. And My answer is "I don't have a clue, and I dont care as how God has provided for this strong dillusion for the disbelieving world, other than the fact that God has done so according to His infinite wisdom," And "But I do speculate that the possiblities could include 1) That God introduced His creation time line as a linear "baseline," like a zero base line one would find on an osciliscope, and that the longer time line of "secular" history, is a Sinusodal time line, superimposed upon the shorter linear Creation timeline, and therefore both seem correct -except evolution, which was simply made to seem correct, or 2) That Because in Hebrew ERTZ can mean Earth, land, country, underworld, and cosmos, That once again Gen 1: could cover this transition as God Created the Heavens and Cosmos/earth, and the Erath was empty and void...etc.., Because the creation of the Cosmos/transition to earth, meant God quickly created the appearance and dissapearance of previous ages and their destructions, to build a loaded historical record, So that when science became god, they were given over to their god, And the Cryptic account of Genesis simply hints at but skips over all of this material, And the empty and void -could have refered to any aspect, including spiritualy empty and void ( thru these dead stages of a loaded historical record ), until the Spirit of God which was Hovering over -brought the blessed creation aspects to the forefront....... So in conclusion, I again state "I don't have the 1st clue, and even if I did, and so was able to completely "tease" this as a solid doctrine ( which is possible ) from the Gen 1: Hebrew -not to show "Gap Theories," but "Transitional Theories," of a "secular dead geological ages record," with a Living "spiritual" creation record superimposed upon the previous, because in speculation, I am able to say I don't care, becuase I know God has saved Me, and God has the Answers, and I will ask God in Heaven, if He would not mind showing Me His "Cards," on How He actualy did it. Because With Higher dimensions of Hyperspace, superimposed upon a quantum-mechanics/classical-relativity-physics, contained in a 11th dimension super gravity M ( or Membrane ) physics theory, Or Whatever, God could simply have spoken both creation accounts into reality, and only given us the record of the "spiritual," side of creation, So My final speculation on Creation is "God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and "God Knows what He did, so Why ask Me, when You can ask Him to be Your Lord and Saviour, and ask Him Yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" god Bless Mike

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
although I do agree with you for the most part, the fact is God does say this was so Not that it has much to do with us today except for a deeper understanding of why we are here in this physical condition, why Satan was rebelling from the beginning of the Age, why he is already condemned to death and not given a second chance,Why religion and science can agree, Why some are chosen as Elect and not others, and how its no big deal for God to destroy this age and again renew the earth, Its importance lies in the realization of spiritual fairness and awesome Power of God. And lies the true foundation for the Negative (Satan) side of the scripture. The proof of Gods hand in that ALL is by his design and in all things from beginning to End the Alpha and Omega

wingnut

Aug 10, 2007
KrissWe agree that there was a prior earth age to the age of Adam.You wrote..."there is no missing link because it does not exist. No human bones have older than 13000 years old (the age of this earth age)because Men did not necessarily exist in our present flesh and blood form in the first earth age. Which is not to say we didn't have substance just not in our present form."I really don't know - but scientists seem to insist that Cro-magnons etc. existed. Lets call them pre-men, not ape men. I would be happy to accept that they did not exist for too many years before man.You wrote "All souls were created in the first earth age Satan rebelled and a third of us followed him.""Us" - no a third of the angels followed him, and became demons, who are now roaming the earth, or locked away in the abyss - awaiting judgment. The Bible talks of them being released during the 5th Trumpet plague of Rev 9:1. I don't in any way associate myself with them."The ones that did not follow Satan in his rebellion are the Elect the predestined by God of this age."Again - no, they are the holy angels of heaven.I agree with what you wrote about Tohu and Bohu.Then you said"Did you get that? No man, no animals, and not even the birds were left alive. The earth was covered with water, and life could not exist. There was no boat floating around on the surface, for the span of time could have been for thousands of years, or a much greater time."But, the geological evidence is that many of the reptiles, insects, maybe even some mammals - and an awful lot of the aquatic creatures seemed to have survived from past ages to this one - sharks, crocodiles, coelocanths.You wrote..."Then we have Gen 1:3 and this earth age Thus starts the story of the Bible and how God would bring salvation to All even those that rebelled with Satan in the first earth age."But, what about those who will not be saved - who are destined for the lake of fire?

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(wingnut;21480)
KrissWe agree that there was a prior earth age to the age of Adam.You wrote..."there is no missing link because it does not exist. No human bones have older than 13000 years old (the age of this earth age)because Men did not necessarily exist in our present flesh and blood form in the first earth age. Which is not to say we didn't have substance just not in our present form."I really don't know - but scientists seem to insist that Cro-magnons etc. existed. Lets call them pre-men, not ape men. I would be happy to accept that they did not exist for too many years before man.You wrote "All souls were created in the first earth age Satan rebelled and a third of us followed him.""Us" - no a third of the angels followed him, and became demons, who are now roaming the earth, or locked away in the abyss - awaiting judgment. The Bible talks of them being released during the 5th Trumpet plague of Rev 9:1. I don't in any way associate myself with them."The ones that did not follow Satan in his rebellion are the Elect the predestined by God of this age."Again - no, they are the holy angels of heaven.I agree with what you wrote about Tohu and Bohu.Then you said"Did you get that? No man, no animals, and not even the birds were left alive. The earth was covered with water, and life could not exist. There was no boat floating around on the surface, for the span of time could have been for thousands of years, or a much greater time."But, the geological evidence is that many of the reptiles, insects, maybe even some mammals - and an awful lot of the aquatic creatures seemed to have survived from past ages to this one - sharks, crocodiles, coelocanths.You wrote..."Then we have Gen 1:3 and this earth age Thus starts the story of the Bible and how God would bring salvation to All even those that rebelled with Satan in the first earth age."But, what about those who will not be saved - who are destined for the lake of fire?
I still don't believe in a Pre-Adamic race. I believe that Adam was the first man God ever created. I know that this whole thing isn't essential to salvation, so it is okay to have our own opinions.Back then, God didn't punish for incest. In fact, God promoted it up until man started abusing it (when incest was unnecessary). How else would Noah and his family re-populate the earth. I also believe that the genetic imperfections due to children birthed from incest came after God punished man.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Wakka;21481)
I still don't believe in a Pre-Adamic race. I believe that Adam was the first man God ever created. I know that this whole thing isn't essential to salvation, so it is okay to have our own opinions.Back then, God didn't punish for incest. In fact, God promoted it up until man started abusing it (when incest was unnecessary). How else would Noah and his family re-populate the earth. I also believe that the genetic imperfections due to children birthed from incest came after God punished man.
How can Cain be Adam's son, if the bible clearly says that Yahshua would be the descendant of Adam ...the lineage for Yahshua to come. And I'm having a completely hard time believing that Cain made incest with his sister due to the fact that YHWH banished him from the face of the earth (Genesis 4:14) and he found a wife (Genesis 4:17)Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Wakka you are talking about this earth age The thread is talking about before this age existed before gen 1:3 dont confuse the two please its two confusing.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(wingnut;21480)
You are wrong about the 1/3 of the souls(us) that followed Satan and his fallen angels (these are the so called demons )it was because God didnt want to destroy the third of his children that he started this age so that each of us given free will and born in ignorance of the ways of God could choose to love him of our own free will without that and saying the ones that rebelled are demons there is no reason for this age to be. The ones that are locked in the abyss are the angels that knew better and rebelled with Satan. They appear again in Gen 6:2They are also known as the sons of god that took daughters of men for wives Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they [were] fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renownThese are Called the locust army in Rev. when Satan gets kicked out of heaven to earth (woe to those on earth for the Devil has come down to them) he is given the key to the abyss to release his fallen angels again.And as far as crockodiles and the other things there is no proof they are older than this earth age, if they found older fossils they are from the first earth age and from this earth age God recreated them again during the creation week. Recent DNA studys have proved there is no human DNA in any bones of so called ape-men found older than 13000 years, now I know there are men that swear that this earth age is only 6000 years old but the facts are God says in second Peter that his days are 1000 years long so the week of creation lasted 7000 of our years and there has been appox. 6000 years sense the creation week 7000+6000=13,000