Was there a pre-Adamic race?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I want to add this fact according to the scriptures.Cain & Abel are not full brothers. They are half-brothers.Cain = The serpent & Eve.Abel = Adam & Eve.Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

jodycour

Jun 4, 2007
Natchitoches, La
Who was Lucifer Trafficking with?Ezekiel 28:15-18Thou was perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created,till iniquity was found in thee.Vs.16By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefor I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, Oh covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.Vs.17Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.Vs.18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffic; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devout thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.This all obviously happened before the garden experience with Adam & EveWho were these people?

(thesuperjag;18057)
I want to add this fact according to the scriptures.Cain & Abel are not full brothers. They are half-brothers.Cain = The serpent & Eve.Abel = Adam & Eve.Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.
Its off topic but...You been watching to much WWE where Kane is billed as half brother to the undertaker. The story of Adam and Eve was given to us by Moses many generations after the fact. If you look closely at Cain he is a victim not a serpent. Just as Job had a destiny to fulfill for the glory of God so did Cain. After being setup to kill his brother Able by God almighty God took actions to protect him just as he did Job. He marked him so that no earthly person would harm him. Job was also setup to be victimized. Cain was never a procreation of the serpent.It is a fact that incest did occur during and after the time of Adam. The Bible is full of such stories. Abraham married his half sister is one good example and there are others. So I do not think that there were humans that were self aware before Adam and Eve. The key being self aware. That part of the story of Adam and Eve where they gained the ability to know good and evil and reason the differences between the two.Hence the very first sin where they became ashamed of their bodies that was created in the image of God and thereby they became ashamed of God. I think where Adam and Eve became self aware set them apart from prehistoric beings that were animalistic. God bless

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(6742705)
(thesuperjag)
Its off topic but...You been watching to much WWE where Kane is billed as half brother to the undertaker.The story of Adam and Eve was given to us by Moses many generations after the fact. If you look closely at Cain he is a victim not a serpent. Just as Job had a destiny to fulfill for the glory of God so did Cain.After being setup to kill his brother Able by God almighty God took actions to protect him just as he did Job. He marked him so that no earthly person would harm him. Job was also setup to be victimized.Cain was never a procreation of the serpent.It is a fact that incest did occur during and after the time of Adam. The Bible is full of such stories. Abraham married his half sister is one good example and there are others.So I do not think that there were humans that were self aware before Adam and Eve. The key being self aware. That part of the story of Adam and Eve where they gained the ability to know good and evil and reason the differences between the two.Hence the very first sin where they became ashamed of their bodies that was created in the image of God and thereby they became ashamed of God. I think where Adam and Eve became self aware set them apart from prehistoric beings that were animalistic.God blessThe words in yellow is the fact that that I used to watch WWE, and I HATE that show. It is much Satanic in there. I don't even know and see why people watch that filthy show.Yes, the story of Genesis is given to us by Moses. And Moses did not write it in English. And you miss the whole point. I did not say that Cain was a serpent. I said Cain = (is the son) the serpent (father) and Eve (his mother) and Abel = Adam (his father) and Eve (his mother) therefore they are half-brothers.I can't give you a clear-cut explanation of why God protected Cain...but I know that it was part of His plan...for us to choose a side. And I hope you know that Cain never made incest. Why would God make the law of nature that He had to break?And I also hope you know that Lucifer (serpent/Devil) is the first real person that sinned.Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

E Nomine

Aug 18, 2007
I can't find the chapter or verse which says that Cain is Ables half-brother and that Eve slept with Satan.Is this the same line of thinkking that Lilith is Adam's first wife?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
It's a bit common sense E Nomine. The reason Cain and Abel are half-brothers is because they have different father, but same mother.Cain obviously lived longer than Abel. And you won't find Cain in Adam's generation line up. (Genesis 5)Eve intructions is...Genesis 3:2-3 - And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.But she did...Genesis 3:6 - And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.Lets go to Genesis 3:13...Genesis 3:13 - And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.Look at the word beguiled...beguiled = Hebrew word # 5377 nasha' (naw-shaw');a primitive root; to lead astray, i.e. (mentally) to delude, or (morally) to seduce: to beguile, to deceive utterly (infinitive).We can find that in the New Testament.II Corinthians 11:13 - But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.Same word for the Greek.beguiled = Greek word #1818 "exapatao" (ex-ap-at-ah'-o); To seduce wholly.That is the sexual act right there.Genesis 4:1 - And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.Notice how that is Adam saying it, not God.And Adam only had one wive.Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.P.S. This is a shorter version of what Kriss gave the link.

E Nomine

Aug 18, 2007
(thesuperjag;18141)
That is the sexual act right there.Genesis 4:1 - And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.Notice how that is Adam saying it, not God.And Adam only had one wife.Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.P.S. This is a shorter version of what Kriss gave the link.
I know Adam had only one wife--Eve; but I find no where in the Word that Cain and Abel are half-brothers. The verse you just gave me proves that are they are entirely blood related. To know a woman is biblical for him banging into ecstacy.Genesis 4:1-2Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conveived and bore Cain and said, "I have aquired a man from the LORD." Then she bore again, this time his brother Abel.The verse says that not only are they NOT half-brothers but they are twins.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Actually you still can be twins, even though they have a different father. This is due to having sex with two people less than 24 hours. That's why in today's world they/we etc are being called half-brothers/half-sister because they do not have the same father/mother, but they have the same mother/father, That's why it is called half. The Word doesn't need to tell us that, YHWH still expects us to use common sense to begin with.Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

E Nomine

Aug 18, 2007
That is biologicly impossible. The penis, while erect, acts as a plunger designed to flush out another man's semen so that his sperm can get to the woman's egg. Upon fertilization of that egg the uterus is closed shut and no sperm can make it through that closed door.There is no verse that says that Eve slept with Satan. American Heritage Dictionary - beguile (bĭ-gīl') tr.v. be·guiled, be·guil·ing, be·guiles 1. To deceive by guile; delude. See Synonyms at deceive. 2. To take away from by or as if by guile; cheat: a disease that has beguiled me of strength. 3. To distract the attention of; divert: "to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming" (Abraham Lincoln). 4. To pass (time) pleasantly. 5. To amuse or charm; delight. See Synonyms at charm. I've ran through five dictionaries and none of them state that beguile is used to sexually seduce someone.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(E Nomine)
That is biologicly impossible. The penis, while erect, acts as a plunger designed to flush out another man's semen so that his sperm can get to the woman's egg. Upon fertilization of that egg the uterus is closed shut and no sperm can make it through that closed door.There is no verse that says that Eve slept with Satan.American Heritage Dictionary -beguile (bĭ-gīl')tr.v. be·guiled, be·guil·ing, be·guiles1. To deceive by guile; delude. See Synonyms at deceive.2. To take away from by or as if by guile; cheat: a disease that has beguiled me of strength.3. To distract the attention of; divert: "to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming" (Abraham Lincoln).4. To pass (time) pleasantly.5. To amuse or charm; delight. See Synonyms at charm.I've ran through five dictionaries and none of them state that beguile is used to sexually seduce someone.
E. Nomine, Do you not realize that the bible was written in Hebrew (OT) and Greek (NT) It was not written in English...You can't just take a english word, and look for it in a english dictionary. Try looking up the Hebrew word and Greek word that was translated for beguiled. P.S. Hebrew is a fixed language whereof English is not.Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

E Nomine

Aug 18, 2007
In that case then the interpreters should have added in english what the Hebrew says happened. They did not therefore I must come do believe that that is not what it ment.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is biologicly impossible. The penis, while erect, acts as a plunger designed to flush out another man's semen so that his sperm can get to the woman's egg. Upon fertilization of that egg the uterus is closed shut and no sperm can make it through that closed door.
Actually, this has happened and is documented on several occasions. DNA doesn't lie.http://www.dnacenter.com/media/twins-different-fathers.htmlhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SuperfecundationSource: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin
Among fraternal twins, in rare cases, the eggs are fertilized at different times with two or more acts of sexual intercourse, either within one menstrual cycle (superfecundation) or, even more rarely, later on in the pregnancy (superfetation). This can lead to the possibility of a woman carrying fraternal twins with different fathers (that is, half-siblings). This phenomenon is known as heteropaternal superfecundation. One 1992 study estimates that the frequency of heteropaternal superfecundation among dizygotic twins whose parents were involved in paternity suits was approximately 2.4%; see the references section, below, for more details. Fraternal twins from biracial couples can sometimes be mixed twins - which exhibit differing ethnic and racial features.
The overall lesson is that it is far from impossible. However, so is a virgin birth, but it happened.
I've ran through five dictionaries and none of them state that beguile is used to sexually seduce someone.
Right, because we're talking about the Hebrew. This is where the English falls short although some degree of meaning is maintained with deeper study. This is why there is a note in front of the King James Version (the original) from the translators saying, effectively, that they did their best but there will be mistakes.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
You said it yourself, that Revelation is a giant (or large) metaphor(sp?) (or symbolic) book. The same thing goes the Adam & Eve, serpent, tree of knowledge of good and evil etc. Genesis 3 is a very metaphor (or symbolic) chapter.You are free to believe in whatever you want to believe in. But the King James Translators did their best as they could though.Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
An excerpt from an old parchment reads:The woman saw that the tree was fair to look on, and clean and sweet of savour, took and ate thereof, and gave unto Adam of the same; happily desiring him by fair words. But Adam anon agreed, for when he saw the woman not dead he supposed that God had said that they should die to fear them with, and then ate of the fruit forbidden. And anon their sight was opened that they saw their nakedness, and then anon they understood that they had trespassed, for anon their flesh began to move and stir to concupiscence. For before that they had eaten of the forbidden fruit, the movings were repressed and closed as in young children. And then, after they had sinned, they were opened like springs of water and began to move, and then they were expert and knew them. And like as they were inobedient to their superior, right so their members began to move against their superior, which is reason, and they felt their first moving in their privy members, and thereof they were ashamed. And thus they knew that they were naked, and they took fig leaves and sewed them together for to cover their members in manner of breeches. And anon after, they heard the voice of our Lord God walking, and anon they hied them..........Another one I read said and they knew lust and were ashamed.............................................Again this is not scripture

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
As for backup scripture read carefullyJhn 8:44 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. There is only one who was a murder from the beginning Cain which is why he is not listed in Adams geneology

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
John 8:44 - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.That is why the Devil, Lucifer is the father of Cain, because Lucifer is the first person that lied. He lied to Eve in the garden. (Genesis 3:1)Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Thanks Jag for finishing my thought:) So what Jag and I are saying is the father of the first murder (Cain) is the first liar (lucifer/Satan)

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Kriss)
Thanks Jag for finishing my thought:) So what Jag and I are saying is the father of the first murder (Cain) is the first liar (lucifer/Satan)
Please sister, you are so welcome, even though I have the same thought as you at that time.Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.