Washington Helped Trigger The Ukraine War

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nj73

Mar 12, 2022
Smaland
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
But now we are supposed to trust these people?

The countries with the most politicians named in the Pandora Papers

"The Ukrainian president may have pledged to reform the country's corrupt system of politics, but the Pandora Papers tell a different story.

Driving the news: Ukraine is the country with the highest number of politicians named in the leak of offshore data, which implicates hundreds of people linked to offshore companies — including President Volodymyr Zelensky."

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Things just keep getting stranger!
Chomsky Praises Trump On Ukraine!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
" Washington Helped Trigger The Ukraine War
The magnitude of the aggressive moves taken by the Pentagon and CIA are just now becoming apparent."
Washington Helped Trigger the Ukraine War - The American Conservative

Spirit tell me some in Biden admin wanted this war in Ukraine. Not sure why.

The lies in the OP article and then the twisting of the truth by Lancaster in that video are beyond the pale!

Putin has no right to tell a sovereign nation who they can ally themselves with! Ukraine was being blocked from joining NATO by France and Germany and Putin knew that so that is a moot point!

And friendly fire is the norm in all wars! Especially when you are fighitn an urban battle. Even the most diligent soldiers end up shooting friendlies. But for every one supposed Ukrainian claiming UAF sildiers fired on them- there is over 1,000 Ukrainians testifying the Russians fired on them, bombarded them, shot at them point blank, tied peoples hands and shot them, or made them kneel and shot them in teh back of the head!

I just wonder why you won't present those videos of eyewitnesses?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The lies in the OP article and then the twisting of the truth by Lancaster in that video are beyond the pale!

Putin has no right to tell a sovereign nation who they can ally themselves with! Ukraine was being blocked from joining NATO by France and Germany and Putin knew that so that is a moot point!

And friendly fire is the norm in all wars! Especially when you are fighitn an urban battle. Even the most diligent soldiers end up shooting friendlies. But for every one supposed Ukrainian claiming UAF sildiers fired on them- there is over 1,000 Ukrainians testifying the Russians fired on them, bombarded them, shot at them point blank, tied peoples hands and shot them, or made them kneel and shot them in teh back of the head!

I just wonder why you won't present those videos of eyewitnesses?
Western MSM Propaganda

You post the staged photo op videos of Ukraine, they have many staged Hollywood events to show

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Unfortunately, what we are facing, if it happens, and it's beginning to look unavoidable, will make the Jewish holocaust pale in comparison. Estimates of fatalities caused by the battle itself are up to 1 billion people.
Then there would be the radioactive fallout, nuclear winter, starvation, exposure, and the endless violence brought on by the breakdown of civilization and the fight for survival.
But never fear...it's predicted in the bible, so accept your fate, grab your popcorn, sit back in your chair and be thankful we don't have to be insulted by Trump!
I watched a good video yesterday. Seems they've located the true location of Solomon's temple. I wonder when they'll start rebuilding it. From how things are looking, not long!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is just amazing to see what lengths Azov are going to. They are not just using civilians as shields, they are attacking their own civilian populations in areas a month in advance - entire towns, pinning them down and then not letting them leave, to keep them in place so that when the Russians come they can use them as shields. That's just sick, and insidious.

Those poor people had better follow the Russian army wherever they go, because they will be killed immediately if they fall back into the hands of the Ukrainian military.

First off there is no evidence teh Azov brigade is using civilians as shileds.

Second, since Ukraine has been independent for 31 years now, there has never been any news of the UAF attacking civilians.

3rd. whnyaren't you as concerned about the tens of thousands of witnesses saying Russians gunned down civilians in cold blood.

4th Why have you been silent on the fact that Russia has bombed civilian areas killed tens of thousands in their bombardments????

finally did anyone bother to try to vet this story you are all in a lather about? So many cries of the anti Ukraine side claiming fake news on the part of Ukraine, but is this to be blindly accepted as gospel?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sit back in your chair and be thankful we don't have to be insulted by Trump!
I watched a good video yesterday. Seems they've located the true location of Solomon's temple. I wonder when they'll start rebuilding it. From how things are looking, not long!
President Trump never insulted me, one of the greatest Presidents that has lived, I thank you Lord Jesus for Presisent Trump

President Trump gave America Justices Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, Barrett, the very foundation of a soon to be reversal of Roe v. Wade

Thank You Lord Jesus!

Trump/De Santis 2024

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately, what we are facing, if it happens, and it's beginning to look unavoidable, will make the Jewish holocaust pale in comparison. Estimates of fatalities caused by the battle itself are up to 1 billion people.
Then there would be the radioactive fallout, nuclear winter, starvation, exposure, and the endless violence brought on by the breakdown of civilization and the fight for survival.
But never fear...it's predicted in the bible, so accept your fate, grab your popcorn, sit back in your chair and be thankful we don't have to be insulted by Trump!

Well if the temple is not where teh western wall is, they got the wrong place.