We are all corrupted

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

paul1234

Jan 20, 2011
england
We are all corrupted in are hearts because we do not see the truth and sin?

Jesus heart was the purest heart of all, Jesus was the truth, when john the baptise baptised Jesus. the spirit of god ascended like a dove this is my beloved son in him I am well pleased, Jesus never sinned? Jesus lived to do only his farther will and completed all of it. Jesus never went after things of this world like we all do,? Birds have nests the son of man has no where to lay his head, Jesus is the truth ,when Jesus died on the cross for are sins, we became dead to sin,Jesus put it to death in us, Jesus set us free from it,we are no longer slaves to it ,a person born again of water and spirit he will not sin.

The truth about the world we are born into ,every think that this world has to offer its like sitting down with the devil and eating a meal with him, the more you eat of the meal ,the more as in the world corrupt you, so the more a persons heart is corrupted, the less he will understand things in the bible

A man that is pure in heart ,will not only see the truth about sin and about the world we live in, he will see all the truth in all its glory,??????????????????

Reactions: paul1234

ThyWordisTruth

Jan 11, 2011
USA
Amen helmet.

Yes, we live in a sinful world full of sinful folk. We must not get too attached to the things pertaining to the world's system, because if we do, (as one of my fav preachers says), "We might just be going up upside down!" *Referring to our bodily position during the rapture.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are all corrupted in are hearts because we do not see the truth and sin?

Jesus heart was the purest heart of all, Jesus was the truth, when john the baptise baptised Jesus. the spirit of god ascended like a dove this is my beloved son in him I am well pleased, Jesus never sinned? Jesus lived to do only his farther will and completed all of it. Jesus never went after things of this world like we all do,? Birds have nests the son of man has no where to lay his head, Jesus is the truth ,when Jesus died on the cross for are sins, we became dead to sin,Jesus put it to death in us, Jesus set us free from it,we are no longer slaves to it ,a person born again of water and spirit he will not sin.

The truth about the world we are born into ,every think that this world has to offer its like sitting down with the devil and eating a meal with him, the more you eat of the meal ,the more as in the world corrupt you, so the more a persons heart is corrupted, the less he will understand things in the bible

A man that is pure in heart ,will not only see the truth about sin and about the world we live in, he will see all the truth in all its glory,??????????????????

I agree - so what is the answer?

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
I think I understand where your coming from Helmet and here is some of the truth your referring to;

For God in all his fullness was pleased to live in Christ, and by him God reconciled everything to himself. He made peace with everything in heaven and on earth by means of his blood on the cross. This includes you who were once so far away from God. You were his enemies, separated from him by your evil thoughts and actions, yet now he has brought you back as his friends. He has done this through his death on the cross in his own human body. As a result, he has brought you into the very presence of God, and you are holy and blameless as you stand before him without a single fault. But you must continue to believe this truth and stand in it firmly. Don't drift away from the assurance you received when you heard the Good News. The Good News has been preached all over the world, and I, Paul, have been appointed by God to proclaim it. Colossians 1:19-23

And so Paul goes on to say;

Let heaven fill your thoughts. Do not think only about things down here on earth. For you died when Christ died, and your real life is hidden with Christ in God. And when Christ, who is your [fn] real life, is revealed to the whole world, you will share in all his glory. So put to death the sinful, earthly things lurking within you. Have nothing to do with sexual sin, impurity, lust, and shameful desires. Don't be greedy for the good things of this life, for that is idolatry. Colossians 3:2-5

So in looking closer here, the death of a sinful nature is the result of believing and focusing on Christ and what He has accomplished for us through His death on the cross. Lot is a good example here. He pitched his tent towards Sodom and every morning Lot would look out and see Sodom and eventually he found himself living in the middle of it. (Gen. 13:12, 14:12)

Religious sin focused (self- holiness) thought usually results in repressing the sinful nature and the hiding or covering up of sin, which is very apparent within the christian religious institution, but the Christ focused thought results in the death of the sinful nature.
smile.gif

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
Seems to me we are all created Holy. In God's image we're created, for God we're created, for all goodness and greatness we are created.

We are Holy as God has created us. But, we're not perfect, and still in dire need of Jesus.

Since we are Holy, that's why sin is so bad. It corrupts what God has made.

After we sin, we are no longer Holy, but are made whole and holy by God again through Jesus.

paul1234

Jan 20, 2011
england
Seems to me we are all created Holy. In God's image we're created, for God we're created, for all goodness and greatness we are created.

We are Holy as God has created us. But, we're not perfect, and still in dire need of Jesus.

Since we are Holy, that's why sin is so bad. It corrupts what God has made.

After we sin, we are no longer Holy, but are made whole and holy by God again through Jesus.

If you turn away 100% from sin you are truly saved If you sin and say ow well jesus will for give me your not saved you think your saved and your not
in the kindom of heaven jesus will say I do not no you away from me you evil men then there kick out
when you prey KEEP ON REPENTING ALLWAYS then say lord i am a sinner save me from hell whitch i deseve
he wil give the gift of the holy spirit to you holy spirit will give you the grace of SELF CONTROL over sin ask for it i will prey for you
then watch the way god will change you and your life by repenting thats how god changes you