We Are Approaching The 5th Seal Today

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gods Right and all the mankind of creatures are trying to declare WHAT has occurred and predict WHEN more will occur.

Scripture is clear:
Men can discover through Prophecy WHAT will Occur and in WHAT Order and by WHAT means (WAY)...
But NOT a precise Time/Day/Hour.

The SEALS (openings),
(..Begins Gods prophetic Word of Tribulation upon the Earth as the World has Never before or Will Again Experience)

Clue: the SEALS, (7), are Opened IN Heaven, BY the Lamb of God.

No Earthly man IS in Heaven TO Observe the SEALS Opening.

John, in the spirit, was ALLOWED to SEE, to forward in ink on paper, to Earthly men, WHAT he observed....while in the spirit...For the Future.
Rev 4:1
Rev 4:2

The SEALS openings Reveals...Gods ALLOWING...giving power to...what the World Governments have been clamoring about for years, and Many of the People at LARGE have been Begging for their independent Governments to Establish IN Union:
A ONE World Government...promoting, EFFECTING, assuring...World Peace and Safety!

The World government's have Been role modeling that idea on multiple scales for years...League of Nations, United Nations, Coalition of Arab Nations, European Union etc.

Man has to Wait to Observe...what is foretold.
The First Four SEAL openings...

Reveal; "something" is Given:
1) * power to Conquer
2) * power to Take peace
3) * power to Control buying and selling
4) * power to kill a Fourth of the population

These are NOT isolated incidents ... a war here, a war there; a market here and market there...

This is absolute World Effect in Every Nation Affecting All people.

I am not conquered, without peace, dictated what I can buy or sell, nor have I noticed nearly 2 Billion people (1/4 population) dying.
(More accurately...approx 35 MILLION out of 7.8 + BILLION) have died 2020.

So while some Preach, the Four SEALS IN Heaven Have been Opened...it is very Odd... that Every person ON Earth has not been Affected by this GREAT Power Given "something" (for BTW, a ONLY a short while does the "something" have this power)...and is...slow to USE his powers? (Since the WHOLE World is NOT Effected)?

Totally Disagree the SEALS Have been Opened.
Their is no ONE World Power Figure/Government Controlling the Entire World, ( in his "little" Time alotted).

Glory to God,
Taken

I didn't know there could be multiple "world governments" plural. The "one world government" (their term) being setup today has been in the works for at least 22 centuries. But it has been planned a lot longer because God has ordained it for the end, per His Word.

The Seals of Rev.6 are... the seven Signs of the end Jesus gave in His Olivet discourse. The Pre-tribulationalists don't have a clue what they represent because they try to study them within the limited scope of the Book of Revelation. Christ's Olivet discourse is the key, but Pre-tribulationalists are told that is not for Christ's Church, which is basically a command to their congregations to stay ignorant.

Reactions: Keraz

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You have rebutted my post by falsely claim that I said that Armageddon has already happened.
Sorry if I misread you.
You did say; it is unfolding now, Revelation 16:12-21 is Armageddon. That event cannot happen before many prophesies - the Sixth Seal. all the 7 Trumpets and the first five Bowls have taken place.

It will be the Sixth Seal that will commence all the end time events. We should all be prepared physically and spiritually for that terrible Day.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sorry if I misread you.
You did say; it is unfolding now, Revelation 16:12-21 is Armageddon. That event cannot happen before many prophesies - the Sixth Seal. all the 7 Trumpets and the first five Bowls have taken place.

It will be the Sixth Seal that will commence all the end time events. We should all be prepared physically and spiritually for that terrible Day.

Well, there is your issue with the seven bowl judgements.

You have their order of unfolding back to front. The order of them unfolding goes from the seventh bowl judgement to the first recorded bowl judgement.

Putting all the End Time prophecies in order helps to understand and identify what is happen.

The drawing of the nations to assemble at Armageddon is what is happening now. It started with the 9/11 event and there will be around a forty years period required to drawn all of the nation of the earth into assembling at Armageddon at that time.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You have their order of unfolding back to front. The order of them unfolding goes from the seventh bowl judgement to the first recorded bowl judgement.
Mess with Revelation would you?
We are told to not do that and I reject your idea that Armageddon has started now. Revelation 16:12-16 simply doesn't relate to todays situation.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Mess with Revelation would you?
We are told to not do that and I reject your idea that Armageddon has started now. Revelation 16:12-16 simply doesn't relate to todays situation.

Historical evidence proves you wrong and the unfolding of the Armageddon event within the next 25 or so years from now will also prove you wrong.

Historically, when was the Land of the Chaldeans, i.e. Babylon, remembered once more before God, to begin receiving God wrath once more? Answer 1926.

Historically, when was the great city divided into three shared parts? Answer 1948.

Historically, when did the cities of the Gentile nations fall? Answer WW1, with the resulting defeat of the Ottoman Empire influence.

Do you have any evidence that these historical events did not take place in the last 150 years when there was great turmoil on the earth.

I await your response.

PS: - I missed addressing your point of rejecting that "Armageddon has started now."

I agree with you that Armageddon has not started yet, but the drawing of the nations to assemble at Armageddon already has.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Do you have any evidence that these historical events did not take place in the last 150 years when there was great turmoil on the earth.
There has always been wars, famines and plagues. The four horsemen of Revelation 6:1-8 do their thing; Zechariah 6:1-8
But nothing like what Revelation from 6:12 to the end, have happened yet. Just read the Sixth Seal, the 7 Trumpets and the 7 Bowls; in no way has any of that occurred yet.
but the drawing of the nations to assemble at Armageddon already has
Again, you fail to understand what Revelation 16:12-14 says.
Much must happen before the armies of the world gather at Armageddon.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There has always been wars, famines and plagues. The four horsemen of Revelation 6:1-8 do their thing; Zechariah 6:1-8
But nothing like what Revelation from 16:12 to the end, have happened yet. Just read the Sixth Seal, the 7 Trumpets and the 7 Bowls; in no way has any of that occurred yet.

Revelation 16:12-14: - 12 And the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates and dried up its water to prepare the way for the kings from the east. 13 Then I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are the spirits of the demons performing signs who go out to the kings of the earth to bring them together for the battle that will take place on the great day of God, the All-Powerful.​

Again, you fail to understand what Revelation 16:12-14 says.
Much must happen before the armies of the world gather at Armageddon.

Your opinion of what I understand with respect to the Six Bowl Judgement, counts for nothing as far as God is concerned.

Again, you are quoting other peoples opinions without any understanding of the truth or otherwise of their writings.

Your understanding is your undoing. My the Lord have mercy on your soul

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I quote what is plainly Written in the Bible.
Other opinions, esp yours; are discounted.

Keraz, I know that you are quoting what has been consistently and wrongly translated in the various English Translations. The KJV has been a standard of flawed theological translation of the source Hebrew and Greek Texts.

I can tell you once, I can tell you twice, I can tell you three times.

But after the fourth time, I must leave it up to God to bring what correction that needs to be done about the false End Time theories that you are pushing as "God's Gospel Truth" in your opinion and one which you cannot back up with any intensive personal research on your part.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Keraz, I know that you are quoting what has been consistently and wrongly translated in the various English Translations. The KJV has been a standard of flawed theological translation of the source Hebrew and Greek Texts.
Give us an example of a wrongly translated text. I do agree that the KJV leads to confusion, but my Revised English Bible, 1989 Oxford edition, is a complete retranslation using all the now available ancient documents. I trust it.