We are to come

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
just as I am... but we are not so supposed to remain that way!

We must begin to walk forward with and in THE WORD himself and not look back thinking of all the things we had in Egypt and how we got them by wicked deeds, deception, greed, stealing, killing. For your Father knows you have need of them. Trust Him as you walk in His Light to be your provider, protector and guide as the light that your feet should walk in.

Gal 5:16-25
16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
KJV

The Father who is Spirit and His Son who is The Word, are ONE.
For you can not separate a man from his word for ones word reveals the man he is.

IBeMe

Jun 17, 2013
"But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him."

"God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
Amen!

We do come as we are... And are transformed into his image by his mighty power towards us. We repent, submit our lives, and then he empowers us to be as he is and be faithful servants of the Most High!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
IBeMe said:
"But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him."

"God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."
Absolutely!

The Word of God is TRUTH and is Spirit and is LIFE. The Father created all things by, through and with His Word who is the Son and the RIGHT hand of God.

John 17:17
17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
KJV
1 John 5:7
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
KJV
John 1:1-2
1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
KJV
John 6:63
63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
KJV
Prentis said:
Amen!

We do come as we are... And are transformed into his image by his mighty power towards us. We repent, submit our lives, and then he empowers us to be as he is and be faithful servants of the Most High!
That is true... we can do nothing of our self. All we can do is offer up our willing heart to humble ourselves in submission UNDER the Word as he is exalted UP in our lives to not just be hearers but doers of the Word. We must become servant(slave) of the Word and to also serve(feed others) the Word to others as we grow in the grace that God has given us as we remain seeking and asking for Him to create in us BY HIS SPIRIT all the attributes and desires that He knows is for our good. He will never refuse one who seeks to have a heart to do HIS WILL and His Will is His Word. The scriptures are His Will and Testament for those who are His heirs.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Marcus92 said:
Great quotes :) So much truth in christianity!
Welcome!
It is the Truth of the Word that sets us free from sin in our life, no longer captive to it.
John 14:6
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
KJV

How can we say we love the Father unless we can receive His Word to walk in?