We had 2 feet of snow here in the heartland

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is that even with gloves on, Dev?

Here in Southern California it is currently 53 and that is cold for us. Overnight in the wee hours it will drop more.
No gloves.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't mean to sound callous, but the price of meat will skyrocket due to this storm.
I wish man would stop playing with the weather.
But their goal is to have us eat bugs to control the climate.
And if they continue with these manmade storms, that's what we will end up doing.

Praying for the people, the animals, and every living thing that has to brave this weather.
May God have mercy on them and us.

I have a feeling this is going to be one of those days when I'm going to be very angry about everything.
All I can do is hand it over to God and give him the reigns of my heart.
I feel so helpless.
Stay safe.
God Bless us all.
Hugs

Reactions: Debp and dev553344

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't mean to sound callous, but the price of meat will skyrocket due to this storm.
I wish man would stop playing with the weather.
But their goal is to have us eat bugs to control the climate.
And if they continue with these manmade storms, that's what we will end up doing.

Praying for the people, the animals, and every living thing that has to brave this weather.
May God have mercy on them and us.

I have a feeling this is going to be one of those days when I'm going to be very angry about everything.
All I can do is hand it over to God and give him the reigns of my heart.
I feel so helpless.
Stay safe.
God Bless us all.
Hugs
I see you are in Maine so that's really hard Winters, isn't it?

I grew up in Pennsylvania but have lived in Los Angeles since the late 1960's.

I was just watching a live weather channel on YouTube....they said the South is also getting cold weather.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We haven't had any extreme cold this season so far. It has barely gotten to 0 .
But the winds and the storms are stronger. We had 45F weather yesterday afternoon. This morning it is 21 but feels like 13F.
Looks like snow on wednesday with a temp of 41F.
It's been unseasonably warmer than last year. And not a lot of snow yet. Maybe a few feet state wide. Usually we get ice storms, so far we been spared those.

I believe the calendar is off by a month. And we are in December's weather and not January.
Last spring came a month late, everything seems to be off by about 30 days.
They say we get hit from time to time with meteors or even great eartquakes can knock us off the axis by a degree or 2.
That changes the angle of the sun, which controls the weather.

I'm waiting for the ultimate flip when North becomes South. They been predicting it for decades.
But then California was supposed to fall into the sea. (somehow Guam came to mind.. nvmnd)

I truly believe the weather is being manipulated. And they are attacking our food sources. And with the price of fuel needed to keep warm.
Somebodies making a profit.
Either that or God is mad and is warning Pharaoh to let his people go.

They play these games with peoples lives believing we will submit to them. But really in the long run they are hurting themselves.
They lose workers and profits and product. They go bankrupt, lose business, and they end up failing.
Then they merge and one always takes out the other.
It's a dog eat dog world. And they can have it.

Right now my thoughts are with homeless, both citizens and aliens. Pets and livestock. Grains and produce.
So much damage.
Praying.

Hugs

Reactions: Debp and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We haven't had any extreme cold this season so far. It has barely gotten to 0 .
But the winds and the storms are stronger. We had 45F weather yesterday afternoon. This morning it is 21 but feels like 13F.
Looks like snow on wednesday with a temp of 41F.
It's been unseasonably warmer than last year. And not a lot of snow yet. Maybe a few feet state wide. Usually we get ice storms, so far we been spared those.

I believe the calendar is off by a month. And we are in December's weather and not January.
Last spring came a month late, everything seems to be off by about 30 days.
They say we get hit from time to time with meteors or even great eartquakes can knock us off the axis by a degree or 2.
That changes the angle of the sun, which controls the weather.

I'm waiting for the ultimate flip when North becomes South. They been predicting it for decades.
But then California was supposed to fall into the sea. (somehow Guam came to mind.. nvmnd)

I truly believe the weather is being manipulated. And they are attacking our food sources. And with the price of fuel needed to keep warm.
Somebodies making a profit.
Either that or God is mad and is warning Pharaoh to let his people go.

They play these games with peoples lives believing we will submit to them. But really in the long run they are hurting themselves.
They lose workers and profits and product. They go bankrupt, lose business, and they end up failing.
Then they merge and one always takes out the other.
It's a dog eat dog world. And they can have it.

Right now my thoughts are with homeless, both citizens and aliens. Pets and livestock. Grains and produce.
So much damage.
Praying.

Hugs
We're actually having an El Nino this year so it's supposed to be warmer in the north. But the weak polar vortex allowed the arctic cool air to drop. So it's a mixture of things really.

Reactions: Debp and Ziggy

Hazelelponi

Jan 12, 2024
Raven
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We had 7 inches of snow at my house Sunday into Monday, a deep freezer after that and now, without any melt from the first storm, are in the middle of a second storm and we will likely accumulate 10 more inches today before it's through...

Then, back to the deep freezer we go.

They didn't plow and treat the road in our hollow from Monday's storm until this morning, just in time for it to pile up again.

For all practical intents and purposes we have been snowed in all week and we will continue to be all weekend.

Lol... Happy winter!

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hard to believe....Hell finally froze over!

Nah 3:13
Behold, thy people in the midst of thee are women: the gates of thy land shall be set wide open unto thine enemies: the fire shall devour thy bars.
Nah 3:14
Draw thee waters for the siege, fortify thy strong holds: go into clay, and tread the morter, make strong the brickkiln.
Nah 3:15
There shall the fire devour thee; the sword shall cut thee off, it shall eat thee up like the cankerworm: make thyself many as the cankerworm, make thyself many as the locusts.
Nah 3:16
Thou hast multiplied thy merchants above the stars of heaven: the cankerworm spoileth, and flieth away.
Nah 3:17
Thy crowned are as the locusts, and thy captains as the great grasshoppers, which camp in the hedges in the cold day, but when the sun ariseth they flee away, and their place is not known where they are.
Nah 3:18
Thy shepherds slumber, O king of Assyria: thy nobles shall dwell in the dust: thy people is scattered upon the mountains, and no man gathereth them.
Nah 3:19
There is no healing of thy bruise; thy wound is grievous: all that hear the bruit of thee shall clap the hands over thee: for upon whom hath not thy wickedness passed continually?

:pray:

Hugs

Shittim

Nov 19, 2020
Iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
warming trend now, wind out of the south, but that also brings moisture, raining here now with chance of freezing, that is the really treacherous stuff

Hazelelponi

Jan 12, 2024
Raven
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is the snow easing up any?

Our rain has stopped now.

We are in a warming trend here in the Appalachian mountains.

Made it to 43 degrees yesterday, which did little to melt the snow, though it did shrink.

Today it will get up to 48° so I'm thinking today should spell at least most of the snow, then we go into rain. They are talking up to 2-1/2 inches total by Fridays end.

So we will start having landslides again..

I know I'm not Midwest but I'm not east either. I don't know what I am... Lol

I used to be a flatlander though! Lol..

• Haha
Reactions: Debp