Well, hello there

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Project Panda

Apr 23, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Do I have to post here first before I can post in the other thread's? Well, I guess that's what I'm doing, he he he. I picked agnostic, does that make any difference when using the forum?

I don't see myself as an agnostic, I'm more inclined to think there's a creator, like 70% more. If I had a chocolate chip cookie, 70% extra chocolate chips would be just the right combination for me. (That doesn't make any sense)

Anyway, God is not a chocolate chip, I don't know who or what God is. Is it a force, a spirit, pure energy or something. Maybe he's a big brain, a bio quantum computer like thing floating outside the universe (Now I'm just making stuff up)

Reactions: pia and bbyrd009

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello there @Project Panda
Welcome to the Site.

I see that bbyrd009 has answered your question.

Yes, you can post anywhere, except where it says "Christians Only".
Which obviously will exclude you. :)

Be blessed.....H

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do I have to post here first before I can post in the other thread's? Well, I guess that's what I'm doing, he he he. I picked agnostic, does that make any difference when using the forum?

I don't see myself as an agnostic, I'm more inclined to think there's a creator, like 70% more. If I had a chocolate chip cookie, 70% extra chocolate chips would be just the right combination for me. (That doesn't make any sense)

Anyway, God is not a chocolate chip, I don't know who or what God is. Is it a force, a spirit, pure energy or something. Maybe he's a big brain, a bio quantum computer like thing floating outside the universe (Now I'm just making stuff up)

There is a forum set aside for those who asks questions and that is under "General Discussion". Follow this link. It is to a thread in that forum to let you and christians know what that specific forum is for.

General Discussions For Non Christians

This is from the Admin Brent W FYI
We have a new forum in our Non-Christian section that will allow Non Christians the ability to create discussions that don't fit or are not allowed in other forums here.

If you have any questions about what may or may not be allowed in this forum, please ask here.

So you can go to this forum to post any questions there for your interests.

General Discussions

Reactions: Helen

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't know who or what God is
You are not alone there my friend !...Welcome, I hope you get something out of being here....just be careful what you decide to pay attention to....some things are extremely helpful others devastating... :)

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Welcome Kung Fu Panda, hope ya have fun around in here, we are always chilling jumping from branch to branch, climbing up walls, flying like superman, swinging on vines, just don't swing on that thread, it might break, maybe you can swing on a vine and land on a treadmill, now that is equivalent to doing a wallride on skateboard, doing a backflip of that wall and than landing on all fours, except it's cheating cause you are using four arms man, but keep your arms down, ain't no shooting around in this town boy, ain't no playing with guns here, stay safe and have fun, pray & hope ya one day have a true joyful experience of treading in the living waters of Christ, welcome to these forums. :)

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy it on here. As well as feel free to post. Do no be shy at all. God bless!