Well Known Evangelist Has Changed His Address

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
Land of the Long White Cloud
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
My friend Bill has left a forwarding address: c/o Jesus@SonofGod-The Kingdom of Heaven.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMKI_FVexNI

I first met Bill as a traveling Evangelist/Healer. He came to my city and trained up a bunch of us [combined Church members] in the area of counseling prior to embarking on our the town hall for a full on outreach service, leading many people to Christ. It was the most powerfully anointed, God led meeting we have seen in the area for years...

I will always remember a particular lady sitting at the front of the meeting. She was not a Christian but she was there anyway. She probably came because she was curious. Anyway, as the meeting progressed and the worship was in full swing, she began to manifest. Her whole body began to spin in a circle in one spot. She was spinning so fast, it was supernaturally incredible. She started screaming as the unknown demonic force kept her twirling in one spot.

Bill began to approach her and the spinning stopped suddenly and she fell to the ground. He got her companions to pick her up and he rebuked the spirit of witchcraft. Then he turned to the large gathering and said "This is what happens when you mess around with witchcraft". The woman was okay though and she sat down with her friends looking a little embarrassed.

Please keep his family in your prayers at this time...

Blessings!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings on this request, for this evangelist, and that you would raise up godly men and woman of God in our time in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Reactions: Angelina

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for them all. And praying that he and his family and others will be safe and that one lady will become a believer in Christ!