We're Seeing The BEGINNING Of ARMAGEDDON, -- Must Watch VIdeo with Breaking News & Analysis --

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you head about the 16 year plan to destroy the United States? It was supposed to be Obama for 8 years and Hillary for the final 8. Trump interrupted the plan for four years. Now Biden is rushing and in a hurry to make up time. If Biden is not stopped, by the end of his term, the US will be destroyed and unable to stop evil from overtaking the planet.

Dear C&Z,

It seems to me that people have a myriad of "theories", no different than "HE is here", or "HE is there". And I say this because it's my understanding that Prophetic Scripture provides the basic timeline from 1901 forward -- through the Prophetic Psalms. And it's my observation that the "16 year plan" contradicts what the Prophetic Psalms provides. So where this "plan" appears to suggest 2024 as significant; the Psalms suggests that 2021 is accurate, -- which I support.

And so I expect events and circumstances to continue to accelerate through a Middle East War, and subsequent Global Thermonuclear War by Mid to Late Fall, -- but this remains to be seen.

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: CadyandZoe

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear C&Z,

It seems to me that people have a myriad of "theories", no different than "HE is here", or "HE is there". And I say this because it's my understanding that Prophetic Scripture provides the basic timeline from 1901 forward -- through the Prophetic Psalms. And it's my observation that the "16 year plan" contradicts what the Prophetic Psalms provides. So where this "plan" appears to suggest 2024 as significant; the Psalms suggests that 2021 is accurate, -- which I support.

And so I expect events and circumstances to continue to accelerate through a Middle East War, and subsequent Global Thermonuclear War by Mid to Late Fall, -- but this remains to be seen.

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

You may be right. I don't know. The 16 year plan is not a divine plan, but one being orchestrated by man. Certainly, God's plan will never fail.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is in the news, but I don't expect much to come from it:

Russian Warships Practice Sinking Aircraft Carrier 35 Miles Off Hawaii Coast As US Places F22s On Standby | ZeroHedge

Russian Warships Practice Sinking Aircraft Carrier 35 Miles Off Hawaii Coast As US Places F22s On Standby
by Tyler Durden, Tuesday, Jun 22, 2021

For weeks Russia has mustered a large fleet and aerial assets in the Pacific Ocean near Hawaii in what's been widely recognized as Russia's largest Pacific military drills since the end of the Cold War. The Pentagon has closely monitored the somewhat unprecedented exercises which have seen at least 20 warships, submarines, fighter jets, and long-range bombers operating a mere 300 miles off Hawaii's coast.

But in a new alarming statement the US Navy is confirming that at one point Russian vessels and aircraft came a mere 35 miles off Hawaii's coast as the massive war games were underway. While stressing that the foreign military assets stayed within international waters, spokesman for US Indo-Pacific Command Navy Capt. Mike Kafka, said, "At the closest point, some ships operated approximately 20 to 30 nautical miles (23 to 34 statute miles) off the coast of Hawaii," he said. "We closely tracked all vessels."

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may be right. I don't know. The 16 year plan is not a divine plan, but one being orchestrated by man. Certainly, God's plan will never fail.

Hey C&Z,

I think I just ran across the "16 year" premise:

TryXCNatdNIYCh15WfJY_22_747304d974102329d5c6391336f7323d_image_original.jpg

... and while men have have their "plans", GOD has HIS Plan and it doesn't coincide with men's!

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: CadyandZoe

Psalm51

Jun 23, 2021
the USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, "Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?" And He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority."

(Acts 1:6-7) NKJV

Why do the nations rage,
And the people plot a vain thing?
The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against the LORD and against
His Anointed, saying,
"Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us."

He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;
The LORD shall hold them in derision.
Then He shall speak to them in His wrath,
And distress them in His deep displeasure:
"Yet I have set My King
On My holy hill of Zion."

(Psalm 2:1-6) NKJV

The LORD brings the counsel of
the nations to nothing;
He makes the plans of the peoples of no effect.

(Psalm 33:10) NKJV

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority."...

It wasn't for that Generation to know, but it is for OUR Generation to know:

1 Thess. 5: 2 For you yourselves know well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.

But false teachings and doctrines abound, so each one of us must come to the TRUTH of Scripture as led by the Holy Spirit. And this is not only regarding the End Times; and the False "rapture" doctrine; and that Jesus was "PERFECT", when in fact HE was SINLESS; and even how church is conducted with ONE PERSON behind the pulpit week after week after week after week (well, you get the idea):

1 Cor. 14:26 What then, brethren? When you come together, each one has a hymn, a lesson, a revelation, a tongue, or an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification.

But to the point, Prophetic Scripture provides the YEAR, and the FEASTS provide the WEEK, but because the particular FEAST has multiple days, -- no man knows WHICH DAY, and WHICH HOUR. But we can and should know WHERE Scripture Provides the YEAR so that we can PLAN and PREPARE so that we should not suffer loss.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The War Drums:

Twisted Eagle @[email protected]
Jul 13, 2021

BREAKING – Russian Defense Minister announced Iran's participation in major Russian naval exercises
It includes all the naval forces of the Russian army, border guard boats, transport ships and special aviation of the Russian Navy.
54 warships and frigates, including ships from different countries, including Iran, India and Pakistan, will soon enter the waters of St. Petersburg and take part in the event.
SO, EVERYTHING IS CLEAR!!

... and although nations always conduct exercises, these would seem ominous.

Bobby Jo