We're Seeing The BEGINNING Of ARMAGEDDON, -- Must Watch VIdeo with Breaking News & Analysis --

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
According to the Prophet Robin D. Bullock, the FIRST Seal in Rev. 6 regarding the White Horse, the Bow, and the Crown is being fulfilled as: the CROWN being the Corona Virus, and the BOW being symbolic of a DART, which is the "vaccination":

Rev. 6:2 And I saw, and behold, a white horse, and its rider had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

... and it would seem that after a YEAR of the "virus" and SIX MONTHS of the "vaccination",--we're probably ready for the NEXT Seal:

Bow is for shooting arrows. The horserider of white horse - Revelation 6:v.2- received a BOW to fight the King's enemies, as was prophesied: Psalms 45:v.4-5:
4 And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things.
5 Thine ARROWS are sharp in the heart of the King's enemies; whereby the people fall under thee.

No, no, no, JESUS never said through Revelation "BOW being symbolic of a DART, which is the "vaccination", as you are saying". Wow, how much darkness! Its FAKE, yeah, FAKE.
You say the biblical "dart" in Revelation 6:v.2 is the vaccination by alegory, oh, what craziness! It is a teaching you learned from demon, one of the greatest counterfeiters of the Word of God I have ever come across, and do you believe in this deceiver? Do you present yourself here as knowledgeable about the Scriptures, and scatter this tares the Devil gave you?

The Word of JESUS fulfils LITERALLY on you: If the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch- Matthew 15:v.14.

Be careful,
or get ready

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
YOU will be held accountable for your ill considered attack on GOD's Servant, unless you repent:
2 King 2:24 ... And two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys.
GOD will not be mocked.
Bobby Jo

Wherefore He saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light. Ephesians 5:v.14

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
You bring a curse upon your own head.

I can and will place you on IGNORE, but GOD will surely be visiting you. So remember WHY.
Bobby Jo

As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come. Proverbs 26:v.2

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't it interesting (-- and not really surprising --) that the World has a better grasp future events than the "church".

SoundsLikeThunder @[email protected]

I think we may be entering the season of a false flag. As the AZ audit reaches completion & before too many states follow w/ their own audits, the DS may strike back. Something may happen to steal the headlines in "wag the dog" fashion. Be on the lookout & don't be surprised. A possible military confrontation w/ either Russia or China is my thinking.

Jun 12, 2021, 19:22

... and we're the ones who say we hear from GOD, so exactly how deluded are we in our pious attitudes?!?

Kim Clement said "JULY". I agree, but who agrees with us, and are they PREPARING? The TRUE TEST is when a persons "Faith", is ACCOMPANIED with "Works".

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't it interesting (-- and not really surprising --) that the World has a better grasp future events than the "church".

I think we may be entering the season of a false flag. As the AZ audit reaches completion & before too many states follow w/ their own audits, the DS may strike back. Something may happen to steal the headlines in "wag the dog" fashion. Be on the lookout & don't be surprised. A possible military confrontation w/ either Russia or China is my thinking.

... and we're the ones who say we hear from GOD, so exactly how deluded are we in our pious attitudes?!?

Kim Clement said "JULY". I agree, but who agrees with us, and are they PREPARING? The TRUE TEST is when a persons "Faith", is ACCOMPANIED with "Works".

Bobby Jo

Does the world have a better grasp or are they in the business of self-fulfilling prophecies?
The devil knows the bible too. He knows what people fear.
They can manufacture anything to accomplish their goals.
Even taking pages from the good book.
Hugs

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Daniel 11:37, The Future Antichrist Will Be A Jew/Hebrew

Yes, he is alive today, but he has not manifest himself yet, right? It is evident that he was born decades ago, we are living in the climax of prophecy. He will manifest himself soon, think it can be along more some months, his appearance is near surely. Who is him?

Well, there will be two strong and powerful Beasts in near future:

(1) The Man Beast of sea ; -

He is described in Revelation 13:v.1 to 10

(2) The Man Beast of earth;

he is described in Revelation 13:v.11-18 - he is like a lamb, who has two horns, and he spake as a dragon.-

(1) The Beast of sea: sea means waters, and waters mean Peoples, and nations, and multitudes, and tongues (peoples of all tongues) - Revelation 17:v.15

(2) Beast of the earth like a lamb (a false lamb, a false messiah, AN IMPOSTOR - John 5:v.43-47), and he speaks as a dragon, actually a ruthless false messiah, his two horns represent two kingdoms: the Kingdom of Judah (2 tribes), and the Kingdom of Israel (10 tribes), Israel is the clay in Daniel 2. He will manifest himself soon,

even him whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders-2Thess.2:v.9 combined with Revelation 13:v.13-14. Check it out.

And the MAN Beast of the earth will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 2 Thessalonians 2:v.4

Be careful and get ready.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezek. 38 provides that both Russia and Iran would attack northern Israel from the North and the East respectively at the intersection of highways in the Valley of Megiddo. And where we try to anticipate ANY conflict which could escalate into what we refer to as the Battle of Armageddon, we have MORE than simple Scripture at our disposal.

Specifically, I referring to the Kim Clement prophesy where he described the U.S. has having TWO PRESIDENTS, and then continues by calling that July "HOT", -- which I interpret to suggest a Hot War, meaning the Battle of Armageddon.

In addition to "overt" Bible Prophecy, (Ezekiel, Daniel, & Revelation), we also have the Prophetic Psalms as proposed by J.R. Church in his book "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms", -- where this 19th Book is prophetic for the 1900, Chapter for year, such that Book 19, Chapter 48 = 1948 International Recognition of the State of Israel; etc.

So there seems to be confluence of evidence from multiple perspectives in Scripture, Modern Prophets, and also World Events which suggest that both the "conflicts"-- by Russia against Ukraine, and the Iranian attack against the Israeli Nuclear Power Plant --, will lead us to the regional use of NUCLEAR WEAPONS.
Note: To my knowledge, Israel has nuclear bombs, and I'm not aware that any have been configured to ICBMs as weapons, -- which include bombs.​

Interesting times!
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo, I'm not disagreeing with anything you are saying but I was wondering whether Revelation chapter 20 locates the Gog/Magog events AFTER the millennial period?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

What prevails is the Word of GOD.

GOD is in control of history, nothing random happens, but nothing.

There will not be any
"military confrontation w/ either Russia or China" , as you think. Don't worry, this advertisement you quoted is a common thing in the world of "fakes".

Be sure that, later or in near future, not only your heart, but all men's hearts may failing for fear with perplexity looking after the things which are coming on the earth. By the way, the powers of heavens shall be shaken. This has nothing to do with the false things you are thinking or imagining based in lies as above, understand?

Bobby Jo
Forget JULY, why to believe in lies? What is the rewards of this behaviour?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bobby Jo, I'm not disagreeing with anything you are saying but I was wondering whether Revelation chapter 20 locates the Gog/Magog events AFTER the millennial period?

Dear C&Z,

It seems to me that Dan. 11 identifies the SEQUENCE of events in the "time of the end" (Ref. Dan. 12:4 & 9) which commence at WWI and concludes at Jesus' Return. And right now we're pending verse 40:

Dan. 11:40 “At the time of the end the king of the south [the U.S. and/or allies] shall attack him [unknown - possibly Syria, Iran, Lebanon] ; but the king of the north [Russia along with Iran from the North and East respectively] shall rush upon him like a whirlwind, with chariots and horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall come into countries and shall overflow and pass through. 41 He shall come into the glorious land. And tens of thousands shall fall, but these shall be delivered out of his hand: Edom and Moab and the main part of the Ammonites. 42 He shall stretch out his hand against the countries, and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 43 He shall become ruler of the treasures of gold and of silver, and all the precious things of Egypt; and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall follow in his train. 44 But tidings from the east [China with their 20M under arms, and 180M in support] and the north [citizen dissent within Russia] shall alarm him, and he shall go forth with great fury to exterminate and utterly destroy many. 45 And he [the United Nations] shall pitch his palatial tents between the sea and the glorious holy mountain [in Jerusalem]; yet he shall come to his end, with none to help him.

... and of course this is further detailed in Ezek. 38 & 39; in Rev. 13, 17, & 18; along with all the Rev. Trumpets and Bowls of which some run in parallel with this "battle of Armageddon" and the subsequent "global thermonuclear war".

And finally, the Prophetic Psalms (Ref. the J.R. Church "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms") provides the START of the 42 month (not the FALSE "seven-year" doctrine) Tribulation period, where we presently have some 5 months to go until Jesus Returns.

So GOD provides HIS warnings to prepare your household for when we can't buy or sell, so that you might not suffer loss. -- And some might tie the "vaccination-passport" in with the one-world-cashless-monetary-system just to enter a grocery store, but that still remains to be seen.

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Isaiah 40:v.21-23

21 Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?

22 It is he - GOD - that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

23 That bringeth the princes to nothing; he maketh the judges of the earth as vanity.

GOD warned: There will be Judgment by His Word and severe punishments: Isaiah 8:v.20-22 among several other Scriptures

20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word - Word of GOD -, it is because there is no light in them. (There will be consequences)

21 And they shall pass through it, hardly bestead and hungry: and it shall come to pass, that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret themselves, and curse their king and their God, and look upward.

22 And they shall look unto the earth; and behold trouble and darkness, dimness of anguish; and they shall be driven to darkness.

The Word is GOD and will fulfil LITERALLY according the Scriptures quoted above

Be careful, be cautious, or get ready

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep WATCHING, -- don't sit back thinking things are going NOWHERE. They're going exactly when and where GOD Planned from the Beginning, -- and we're the AUDIENCE:

BREAKING NEWS!!! BIDEN'S HANDLERS ARE PROVOKING PUTIN INTO STARTING WW III BY SENDING 3 DESTROYERS INTO THE BLACK SEA IN SUPPORT OF UKRAINE
Submitted by Dave Hodges on Wednesday, June 16, 2021

TO BE TIMED WITH THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE SUMMIT WITH PUTIN, THE BIDEN HANDLERS ARE PLAYING THE LEVERAGE CARD!!! RECKLESS!!! HOW MUCH WILL PUTIN TAKE?

I have a breaking story on the intent of Biden to start a war with Russia, to be timed with the Biden-Putin Summit as the three destroyers sent into the inescapable waters of the Black Sea. One is US, one European, one British (the last two members of the HMS Queen Elizabeth carrier strike group). These are sacrificial lambs to inflame the Western World if and when Russia sinks them. A few hours ago, I conducted an interview with Pastor Sam Honnold about this critical situation. The interview can be accessed by clicking this link.

For the 3 ships, this is a suicide mission.

In the map below, please note the proximity to the Black Sea and Ukraine. This is an antagonist move which coincides with Biden sending another $125 million in military aid to Ukraine. How much will Putin take as the Russian Bear is being poked.

geography-42292_960_720.jpg

Personally I don't believe this will be the "SPARK" that sets the Middle East on FIRE, but it seems that it IS setting the stage for that event. So what WILL be that "SPARK", you ask?, -- Dan. 11:40 says that the "king of the south" (the U.S. and/or Allies) will "thrust at him" (whoever "him" is, and I suspect Syria, or Lebanon, or Iran). [Also Ref. Ezek. 38 & 39] And so we'll keep watching to see the events leading to what Kim Clement called a "hot July", which I anticipate to be a HOT WAR.

Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember they were going to set up Russia for the Uranium One steal?
Hillary sold 10% of our Uranium to Canada who sold it to Russia who was going to give it to Iran for their nuclear weapons program.
If Iran had used or was found with the Uranium the US would have tracked it back to Russia. (The buck stopped there)
Which would give us provocation to start a war with Russia.

They are just continuing where they left off back in 2015.
Except now we have China on the radar too for trying to infect the world with a bioweapon.

I need to get more popcorn.
But I'm sooo tired.
Hugs

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
WWIII???
Have you still never heard? There will never be WWIII, but NEVER.

I am writing this here for the record and for everyone, especially Americans, to be very calm, very quiet, and free from stress, and rest in peace. There will not be a third world war, never, but never.

Now unto the King Eternal, Immortal, Invisible, the only Wise God, be Honour and Glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WWIII???
Have you still never heard? There will never be WWIII, but NEVER.

I am writing this here for the record and for everyone, especially Americans, to be very calm, very quiet, and free from stress, and rest in peace. There will not be a third world war, never, but never.

Now unto the King Eternal, Immortal, Invisible, the only Wise God, be Honour and Glory for ever and ever. Amen.
We're already in WWIII.
It's not a war faught with conventional weapons. Those are just optics.
The real war is the one for your freedom, your family, your soul.

It's here..

Now you need to get that armour of God and polish it up and put it on.
Make sure it's snug and all the weak and exposed places are protected.
These would be your emotions, reactions, and sanity.
Hold tight to Faith, Truth, and Love
and DON'T LET GO

Hugs

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
We're already in WWIII.
It's not a war faught with conventional weapons. Those are just optics.
The real war is the one for your freedom, your family, your soul.

It's here..

Now you need to get that armour of God and polish it up and put it on.
Make sure it's snug and all the weak and exposed places are protected.
These would be your emotions, reactions, and sanity.
Hold tight to Faith, Truth, and Love
and DON'T LET GO

Hugs

Greetings in Christ JESUS

As you have seen, Bobby Jo wrote:
BIDEN'S HANDLERS ARE PROVOKING PUTIN INTO STARTING WW III BY SENDING 3 DESTROYERS INTO THE BLACK SEA IN SUPPORT OF UKRAINE

Knowing that there will not be WWIII according was posted above, so I sent my message for Bobby Jo, and for all readers, saying that there will not be WWIII.

Regarding your message, I must tell that exactly because I put on the whole armour of God, having my loins girt about with truth and with the breastplate of righteousness, the Most High GOD has made me able to stand against the wiles of the Devil. And having my feet shod with the gospel of peace, I left the above message recorded on this website for testimony of the power of the Word of GOD, according Psalms 46:v.9:

9 - He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burns the chariot in the fire.

GOD scatters the people that delight in war (or who take pleasure in fighting). Psalms 68:v.30

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How CONVENIENT. Just as we're expecting the Middle East to evolve into a Multi-State attack on Israel, -- the Strong Man, Neyanyahu, is no longer the Prime Minister; Biden cancels Military Arms shipments to the Ukraine; and now Biden withdraws Anti-Missile Batteries from our Allies:

Biden Admin Temporarily Halts Lethal Weapon Aid to Ukraine

By Charlie McCarthy | Friday, 18 June 2021

The Biden administration temporarily has stopped a military aid package to Ukraine that would include lethal weapons after Russia announced it would reduce troops stationed near its neighbor and in the lead-up to President Joe Biden’s summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Politico reported Friday.

The Washington Post first reported Tuesday that the administration had tabled the aid.

Politico, which cited a source saying the arms package remained intact and could be sent to Ukraine quickly, reported that National Security Council officials stopped the aid package, which included lethal weapons and is worth up to $100 million, according to four people familiar with internal deliberations. ...

... and ...

U.S. Military to Withdraw Hundreds of Troops, Aircraft, Antimissile Batteries From Middle East

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin told Saudi crown prince of drawdown in June 2 call, officials say

By: G. Lubold, N. Youssef, and M. Gordon
Updated June 18, 2021

WASHINGTON—The Biden administration is sharply reducing the number of U.S. antimissile systems in the Middle East in a major realignment of its military footprint there as it focuses the armed services on challenges from China and Russia, administration officials said.

The Pentagon is pulling approximately eight Patriot antimissile batteries from countries including Iraq, Kuwait, Jordan and Saudi Arabia, according to officials. Another antimissile system known as a Terminal High Altitude Area Defense, or Thaad system, is being withdrawn from Saudi Arabia, and jet fighter squadrons assigned to the region are being reduced, those officials said.

The accelerated withdrawals reflect several recent changes on the ground in the Middle East as well as Washington’s own strategic imperatives under the Biden administration. ...

What could possibly go wrong?!?
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dan. 11:40 “At the time of the end the king of the south shall attack him; but the king of the north shall rush upon him like a whirlwind, with chariots and horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall come into countries and shall overflow and pass through. 41 He shall come into the glorious land. And tens of thousands shall fall, but these shall be delivered out of his hand: Edom and Moab and the main part of the Ammonites. 42 He shall stretch out his hand against the countries, and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

One of the challenges understanding Bible Prophecy is reconciling Scripture with World Events. And what's long puzzled me was IF or HOW the convergence of the Sudanese and Libyan armies in Egypt as they attempt to cross over the Suez into the Sinai Peninsula would cause Israel to DESTROY those Armies IN Egypt and damage the Nation of Egypt in the process.

And as of this Breaking News, there may be a Greater Involvement by Egypt, and a Greater Consequence in what might have allowed a passive "TRANSIT" through; or their mere "PRESENCE" in the Suez/Sinai/Gaza; or as an active "PARTICIPANT" taking sides with Sudan and Libya:

Is Egypt Planning to Take Control of Gaza?

Is Egypt Planning to Take Control of Gaza?
Hugh Fitzgerald, June 18, 2021

What replacing Hamas might just prevent.

The Egyptians have been heavily involved in ending the Gaza War and its aftermath. It was Egypt that was responsible for arranging the ceasefire between Hamas and Israel. It is Egypt that has been the first state to pledge a massive aid package — $500 million – for Gaza. And it is Egyptians, with heavy-duty equipment – bulldozers, trucks, cranes –who have been arriving in the Gaza Strip to begin the enormous task of both clearing the rubble, and rebuilding the Strip. Whether Egypt is considering remaining in the Strip is discussed here: “Is Egypt planning to retake control of the Gaza Strip?,” by Khaled Abu Toameh, Jerusalem Post, June 10, 2021:

Scenes of dozens of Egyptian bulldozers, cranes and trucks entering the Gaza Strip last Friday have left some Palestinians wondering whether Egypt is planning to return to the coastal enclave it ruled between 1948 and 1967.

The Egyptian decision to send building equipment and engineers to the Gaza Strip came within the context of Cairo’s pledge to contribute to reconstruction efforts there after the recent

Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Sisi has pledged $500 million to help rebuild the houses and buildings that were destroyed during the fighting.

This is an enormous sum for Egypt to commit, and signifies Cairo’s deep interest in winning the gratitude, and allegiance, of Palestinians in Gaza. The Egyptians view Hamas as the local branch in Gaza of the Muslim Brotherhood, and therefore an object of suspicion and loathing. The Egyptians want their presence in Gaza to offer a sharp contrast to Hamas, which dragged the Strip into a war that devastated the area, while Egyptians and their equipment are very visibly in Gaza to repair the damage that Hamas brought upon not only itself, but on the civilians whom the terror group used as civilian shields, by placing its weapons and rocket launching pads in the midst of civilian areas, and even inside schools, hospitals, houses, and apartment buildings in Gaza. Egypt no doubt hopes to win the gratitude of Palestinians as it cleans up the rubble and begins the enormous undertaking of rebuilding.

The presence of the Egyptian construction teams in the Gaza Strip means that Hamas and other Palestinian factions will not be able to resume the rocket attacks on Israel, Palestinian sources told The Jerusalem Post.

“It will be hard for Hamas to initiate another round of fighting with Israel when there are many Egyptians inside the Gaza Strip,” one of the sources said. “If Hamas or Palestinian Islamic Jihad start firing rockets at Israel while the Egyptian construction teams are working in the Gaza Strip, the two groups will get into trouble with Egypt.”

Egypt will have no patience if Hamas or the PIJ starts firing rockets at Israel while Egyptians are present in the Strip, putting them in danger of being hit either by Israeli airstrikes or by malfunctioning Hamas rockets that fall short, and land in Gaza. Egypt is intent on enforcing, if need be with force, the ceasefire it arranged, and will come down hard on Hamas if it dares to violate that agreement. Egyptian soldiers will likely be quickly brought in to suppress Hamas if, by firing on Israel, it endangers the lives of Egyptians trying to rebuild the Strip. That might include replacing the Hamas leaders and installing Egyptians in their stead. That’s the best way to ensure that hostilities with Israel do not resume, bringing with them further destruction to the Strip and misery to its people.

And it's still too early to speculate exactly HOW "Egypt shall not escape", but they clearly WILL suffer loss by whatever means.

Bobby Jo

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How CONVENIENT. Just as we're expecting the Middle East to evolve into a Multi-State attack on Israel, -- the Strong Man, Neyanyahu, is no longer the Prime Minister; Biden cancels Military Arms shipments to the Ukraine; and now Biden withdraws Anti-Missile Batteries from our Allies:

By Charlie McCarthy | Friday, 18 June 2021

The Biden administration temporarily has stopped a military aid package to Ukraine that would include lethal weapons after Russia announced it would reduce troops stationed near its neighbor and in the lead-up to President Joe Biden’s summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Politico reported Friday.

The Washington Post first reported Tuesday that the administration had tabled the aid.

Politico, which cited a source saying the arms package remained intact and could be sent to Ukraine quickly, reported that National Security Council officials stopped the aid package, which included lethal weapons and is worth up to $100 million, according to four people familiar with internal deliberations. ...

... and ...

U.S. Military to Withdraw Hundreds of Troops, Aircraft, Antimissile Batteries From Middle East

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin told Saudi crown prince of drawdown in June 2 call, officials say

By: G. Lubold, N. Youssef, and M. Gordon
Updated June 18, 2021

WASHINGTON—The Biden administration is sharply reducing the number of U.S. antimissile systems in the Middle East in a major realignment of its military footprint there as it focuses the armed services on challenges from China and Russia, administration officials said.

The Pentagon is pulling approximately eight Patriot antimissile batteries from countries including Iraq, Kuwait, Jordan and Saudi Arabia, according to officials. Another antimissile system known as a Terminal High Altitude Area Defense, or Thaad system, is being withdrawn from Saudi Arabia, and jet fighter squadrons assigned to the region are being reduced, those officials said.

The accelerated withdrawals reflect several recent changes on the ground in the Middle East as well as Washington’s own strategic imperatives under the Biden administration. ...

What could possibly go wrong?!?
Bobby Jo

Have you head about the 16 year plan to destroy the United States? It was supposed to be Obama for 8 years and Hillary for the final 8. Trump interrupted the plan for four years. Now Biden is rushing and in a hurry to make up time. If Biden is not stopped, by the end of his term, the US will be destroyed and unable to stop evil from overtaking the planet.