We're Seeing The BEGINNING Of ARMAGEDDON, -- Must Watch VIdeo with Breaking News & Analysis --

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A poster on my Messianic community said yesterday that today is the first day of "Jacob's Trouble," though he didn't say why he thought this.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That video was kind of frustrating. I kept waiting for him to explain it but he just kept repeating the same thing lol.

So does this prophecy say that God will literally gather people and take them to Israel to reunite the tribes?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That video was kind of frustrating. I kept waiting for him to explain it but he just kept repeating the same thing lol.

So does this prophecy say that God will literally gather people and take them to Israel to reunite the tribes?
I think He's driving home the point. He isn't the easiest person to listen to, though he is the most accurate I know of, by far. So far.
There is much to learn about this subject. It's all in the bible, both testaments, but spread out.
Yes, he is saying that all the tribes will return to the land of Israel.
I believe orthodox Jews, like him, believe that at this time, Messiah will return.
Just like Christians do.
Yair also teaches that when the tribes return, the church is to come with them.
Everything about this subject stretches my grey matter. :)

Reactions: Mantis

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They say that if you want to scare away a vampire, show it a cross. Silly, I know. You want to know what's sillier?
Show Christians a picture of an orthodox Jew, and you may just wonder if you've been left behind.
Maybe the Jew will steal their birthday. Lol! :D

Reactions: Mantis

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Japheth = "opened"
the 3rd son of Noah whose descendants after the flood settled on the coastal lands of the Mediterranean spreading north into Europe and parts of Asia

The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

Eze 38:2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
Eze 38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

I wasn't born during WW2. This sounds a lot like the Holocaust.
Spreading North into Europe could be Germany.
I'm not very good at geography either.
Not saying this can't or won't happen again. They are coming for the "whites" now. And most "white" people come from Northern Europe and parts of Asia.
Kind of like karma.. what goes around comes around.
Paul traveled to the Mediterranean and parts of Asia spreading the "good news" .
Those that were "converted" became Christians. Others remained athiests or worshipped other entities.

I'm not sure where we fall in the big scheme of things. If your heritage is from Northern Europe and you haven't been converted...
And watching all the crazy things happening in France and Germany, Ukraine, Russia and parts of Asia, China, Afghanisan, Iran, etc..etc..

Japheth went North, Ham went South to Africa, and Shem stayed in the Middle East.

Eze 38:21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother.

You know it's sad. We really are all one big family on this planet.
Ultimately the war is between Japheth, Shem, and Ham and their descendents.
Basically the entire human race.

Just thinking..
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Japheth: Opened

Rev 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
Rev 9:3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
Rev 9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank You, God, for seals.
hs-bogey-photo-by-Ingrid-Overgard-c-the-marine-mammal-center-382-0-2914-2276-1605061447.jpg

Reactions: Mantis and amadeus

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello

The journey towards the reality of Armageddon happening, began 20 years ago, when the signs and wonders went out to all of the world to begin drawing all of the kings of the earth to the place known as Armageddon. Armageddon is the end time marker of the Gentiles trampling God's sanctuary and His earthly hosts where the kings of the earth will be judged at the same time that the heavenly hosts are judged and they will be gathered together and imprisoned for many days awaiting the day of their punishment.

What is being presented above is true when viewed through the right lens of understanding, and Armageddon will occur at the end of this present age. Christ told a one verse parable which clearly sets out the time when the kings of the earth will be gathering at Armageddon after which all of Israel will be saved. The partial fulfilment of the 6th Bowl judgement sets out the sign of when and how the kings of the earth will be gathered together at Armageddon. This is not the battle spoken about in Ezekiel 38-39, that is scheduled to occur in our distant future.

That does not mean that we can all read the scriptures and have the correct understanding of what God has prophesied will happen when and where. We all have some degrees of misunderstandings.

Shalom

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Before Ezekiel 38, 39 can happen, ch. 37 has to happen (no, I'm not trying to be anything). Chapter 37 is happening; it's what my life is about. Regarding the timing of other events, I don't know. My brain can only handle so much.
But I do know that my purpose on this earth is to assist our Lord in waking up some of the descendants of the exiled house of Israel, commonly known today as, "Ephraim." The end goal being the uniting of the two sticks. Shalom.

Reactions: Wrangler and Mantis

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The missile missed the reactor by 15-20 miles. Though the Iranians knew what they were doing.
A bluff designed to provoke an unwarranted attack? Of course. China does it all the time.
I bought some Barbasol the other day and was delighted to see that it was made in the U.S.A.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The missile missed the reactor by 15-20 miles. Though the Iranians knew what they were doing.
A bluff designed to provoke an unwarranted attack? Of course. China does it all the time.
I would propose that the initial information released by Israel was that the Nuclear Power Plant was hit by artillery from Syria, which resulted in a counter artillery strike which killed and wounded several, -- but this was apparently FALSE. Then information was released by an independent news source which cited that an Iranian Drone launched a missile which struck somewhere inside the Nuclear Power Plant.

So now one has to wonder the source for this "miss", and whether it's information or disinformation which precedent is already established from the First "news" release. -- If the Israeli government lies once, -what's to keep them from lying TWICE, as it seems to be DISINFORMATION designed to confuse Iran's confidence in their Drone/Missile target accuracy.

It seems we'll have to do more research, or wait for some new validation.
Bobby Jo

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Isn’t the Ezekiel 38 war a different battle from Armageddon? They will be burning the weapons for seven years after. Could this be the beginning of the Ezekiel 38 war?

Armageddon is linked to the three unclean spiritS like frogs, a satanic trinity, the battle is spiritual not material, no bombs, but a sharp Sword, no weapons, but a rod of iron. Revelation 16:v. 13 to 16:

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the Dragon (the Beast that will come up out of the earth; and he has two horns like a lamb, and he speaks as a dragon - Revelation 13:v.11-18),
and out of the mouth of the Beast, (Beast of sea - Revelation 13:v.1 to 10)
and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
(In the middle of the week 70th of Daniel to fulfill itself in this DECADE-(2020-2030) the Beast of earth will manifest himself as the messiah of the Jews(AS A FALSE PROPHET OF TORAH) with great signs and wonders of lie (2 Thess. 2:v.9 to 12)

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles (and not exploding pumps / bombs), which go forth unto the kings of the earth (10 kings plus 7 kings linked to the Beast of sea) and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of this great Day of God Almighty. --> the Lord's Day - the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium, the millennium of Christ, the millennium of Vengeance, the millennium of Judgment, the Judgment Seat of Christ <---

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. (Air+Magog+Eddon)
Eddon means red. It is about the red Dragon.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE LAST DECADE - COUNTDOWN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April 24-2021 is the HUNDREDTH FOURTEENTH DAY of the LAST DECADE of the current Devil's world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~The LAST WEEK - Daniel 9:v.27 - is within of this LAST DECADE.~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The door is starting to close.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Be careful and get ready~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings
(kings made by Him)
and LORD of lords

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the interesting aspects of Ezek. 38 is the identification of the enemies of Israel:
Gog
Meshech
Tubal
Persia
Cush
Gomer
Beth-togar′mah

... and of these, "Gomer" is noteworthy because some assert that Gomer has evolved into Gomerny, or Germany.

So today we see today's headline:

Germany Has Allied With Russia Against the United States! Stunning Revelations!!! Submitted by Dave Hodges on Sunday, April 25, 2021
Germany Has Allied With Russia Against the United States! Stunning Revelations!!!
Submitted by Dave Hodges on Sunday, April 25, 2021​

Being that Germany is a NATO ally it seems counter-intuitive, but given Bible Prophecy it could be the future.

Bobby Jo

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
One of the interesting aspects of Ezek. 38 is the identification of the enemies of Israel:
Gog
Meshech
Tubal
Persia
Cush
Gomer
Beth-togar′mah

... and of these, "Gomer" is noteworthy because some assert that Gomer has evolved into Gomerny, or Germany.

So today we see today's headline:

Germany Has Allied With Russia Against the United States! Stunning Revelations!!! Submitted by Dave Hodges on Sunday, April 25, 2021
Germany Has Allied With Russia Against the United States! Stunning Revelations!!!
Submitted by Dave Hodges on Sunday, April 25, 2021​

Being that Germany is a NATO ally it seems counter-intuitive, but given Bible Prophecy it could be the future.

Bobby Jo.

Greetings Bobby Jo

I am sure that the above theory is not yours. It is a theory of demon.

Ezekiel 38 will fulfill literally only in the end of this millennium, that is the seventh and last millennium, the millennium of Christ and His Kingdom.
Revelation 20:7 to 10

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison; (Who is Satan? John 8:v.44)

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations (the Gentiles nations)which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog (the Gentile nations), and Magog (the carnal Israel, the Israel of Agar - John 8:v.44 and Matthew 4:v.8-9), to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about (the Kingdom of GOD, the third heaven-Luke 20:v.35-36- the restored Garden of Eden-Acts 3:v.18 to 26 and Revelation 21:v.3 to 8. Check it out)-,
and the beloved city (which are the new earth (new Israel) and new Jerusalem, and the new heaven(the third) - Revelation 21: mainly verses 10 to 17 and 22 to 27):
and fire came down from God out of heaven (third heaven) , and devoured them.

10 And the Devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the Beast (the Beast of sea - the Papacy- the followers of the ancient and idolater Roman Catholic Church) and the false prophet are (the false messiah of the Jews who will manifest himself in near future), and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. (for all eternity, times without end)

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings
(kings made by Him) and LORD of lords

Fellow in Christ

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Israel Under Attack

Israel Under Attack
Israel's Demona Came Under attack
Israeli News Live - Real News. Now!
Steven Ben-Nun

Exceptional BREAKING NEWS and insightful analysis of this MISSILE attack on an Israeli Nuclear Power Plant by an Iranian Drone.

Bobby Jo

GOD is in control of history, nothing random happens. The Word is GOD.

Psalms 46:v. 7 to 10

7 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

8 Come, behold the works of the Lord, what desolations he hath made in the earth.

9 He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire. THE WORD IS GOD

10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Revelation 16:v. 13 to 16

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon(Revelation 13:v.11 to 16), and out of the mouth of the beast(Revelation 13:v.1 to 10), and out of the mouth of the false prophet(the false messiah of the Jews-2 Thes. 2:v.4 and 9 to 12-master of Torah).

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles (no bombs, no pumps), which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great Day of God Almighty(Revelation 12:v.7 to 17 - believe).

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

15 Behold, I come as a thief (Yes, He is at door). Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

Revelation 11:v.15 and 18
15 - The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD (world of Devil) are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
18 - And the nations were angry (furious), and thy wrath (GOD's wrath) is come...
and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by Him) and LORD of lords

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
~~~~~THE LAST DECADE-COUNTDOWN~~~~~

April 27-2021 is the HUNDREDTH SEVENTEENTH DAY of the LAST DECADE of the current Devil's world.

~~~~~The LAST WEEK-Daniel 9:v.27-is within of this LAST DECADE.~~~~~

~~~~~Behold, the door is closing.~~~~~
~~~~~~~Be careful and get ready~~~~~~~~

When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ... Luke 13:v.25 (Note: this door is invisible to the carnal eyes)

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings(kings made by Him) and LORD of lords

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
with all the crazy talk, -- here's an interesting article:
Echoes Of Ezekiel 38 - Israel/Iran Shadow War Heats Up

Echoes Of Ezekiel 38 - Israel/Iran Shadow War Heats Up
Bobby Jo

The article showed has nothing to do with Ar-Mag-Eddon - Revelation 16:v.13 to 16,

but it has with Matthew 24:v. 6: - 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled:

for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet...
(but) the beginning of sorrows.

THE WORD IS GOD

Last edited: