What about Hell ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

tbh Dave i am fairly convinced that you are a really good-hearted guy that God has decided to let in on the Awful Truth, fwiw
i see a cliff in your future, ok.
that's a good thing btw
Don't worry about me, worry about thee. “But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.” (Luke 12:5) (KJV 1900)

D

Dave L

wherein no "3/4" is evident at all, see, and so now absent any other proof you would be summarily stoned to death,
and then we would go eat lunch, Dave. Ok?
4 types of soil - 1 type that succeeds = 3/4 wash out.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Don't worry about me, worry about thee.
:rolleyes:
i'm not worried about anybody Dave, where do you see me worried

so iow you're doing it again, ok, using me like your punk to provide fodder for your next Anxiously Awaited Homily, something like that

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
nothing sadder to me than someone claiming "we" that is in reality completely alone in their pride, and has no "we" behind them at all when you go to look
they are Legion too, i guess

D

Dave L

:rolleyes:
i'm not worried about anybody Dave, where do you see me worried

so iow you're doing it again, ok, using me like your punk to provide fodder for your next Anxiously Awaited Homily, something like that
Alfred E. Neuwman saw things your way, didn't worry him a bit.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Alfred E. Neuwman saw things your way, didn't worry him a bit.
ya, don't worry ok, i didn't expect you to confront the meat of the post anyway
bam crack jokes that put you in the best light if you want

Reactions: Taken

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are we going to believe Jesus or not?
Luke 16
[19] There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
[20] And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
[21] And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
[22] And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
[23] And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
[24] And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
[25] But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
[26] And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
[27] Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
[28] For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
[29] Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
[30] And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
[31] And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ~ What about Hell?

Helen ~ Nancy ~ Frank

A place in the heart of the Earth, FOR LIVING Souls, departed out of their dead and buried body's.....

TO WAIT.

Wait for what?

For a length of 4,000 men were born, men died.....Some believed and their souls became SAVED....Some did not believe and their souls remained NOT SAVED.

Saved souls in the heart of the earth...
IN Comfort.
^ THEY waiting for Christ the Lord's Soul, to Come and Leave Hell. So THEIR living souls, could RETURN from whence they Came.......
Down from Heaven...out from God....thus Return to Heaven, to Be WITH God, as is Jesus' SOUL.

Waiting in Heaven, Waiting for their bodies to be Raised up in Glory, TO the Lord and their Judgement.
Waiting for their good works to be rewarded.
(Ie their Judgement)
Waiting for their Saved soul and Quickened spirit (born again), to be reunited with their glorious body.

Not Saved souls in the heart of the earth...
IN Torments.
^ THEY waiting for the JUDGE, to raise up their bodies......UP to the Lord in the clouds?
To Heaven? No.

THEY waiting for the JUDGE to Raise their Body's up out of their burial graves, TO bring those (unglorified bodies) TO Hell.
Their living souls reunited with their (unglorified) body's.
Their Body and Soul, to stand in Judgement, before the Judge.

(Notice....there was NO quickening, born again spirit, for these men)

Their Judgement, shall be Damnination.

After their Judgement (in Hell), follows, Sentencing, which is called a Second death.

The Evidence, is found in Gods Books, ie Records, that are Opened and Reveal the Evidence.

The Life "OF" the body (BLOOD) has already been departed....during physical bodily death.

The Life "OF" the living soul (Gods Breath) shall depart the soul, and the soul depart the Body.
And THAT LIFE (Gods Breath) is Gods, and retrurns to God.

The BODY, which God created, is now VOID of Life.
The SOUL, which God imparted Life, is now VOID of Life.
(The spirit, was never quickened, born again).

The SENTENCE of The Body and Soul, is carried out....

The Body and Soul "VOID OF LIFE" is thrown into the Lake of Fire and Forever Burns and Forever remains Separated from God AND men WHO are with God.

IS there eternal existance....TORMENT?

Yes. Precisely because the eternal existance of a BODY and SOUL separated from God IS torment.
(While Life WAS still IN their Living Soul...they (for awhile)...experienced LIFE, torments, agony, being separated from God.)

After their Sentence Commences, being thrown in the Lake of Fire.....Do they FEEL the Fire? No. That is the Mercy of God. Those Body's and Soul's HAVE NO LIFE in them.

While my posts are seemingly lengthy...
they are in brief.....to WHAT ABOUT HELL.

While OT men knew souls departed out of a dead body....further knowledge was hid from them....and later revealed by Jesus.

Hell is also a PLACE established for Fallen angels....and what applies to them in Hell, is different for them, than earthly men.

Souls of men Become SAVED, while Still in the Living Body's of men.

Men who do not RECEIVE a Saved Soul, while such man is Bodily Living....is a man whose body die IN his sins, and shall be raised to damnation....
His unglorified body raised to hell, where ...
His living soul shall WAIT, FOR:
The Judge,
The Evidence,
The Judgement,
The Sentence,
The Result of the Sentence.

None of that Judging, Evidence, Judgement, Sentence, of Result has yet Occurred.

And will not occurred....UNTIL ALL the hosts OF the earth, created in the Beginning...HAVE been revealed (born) upon the earth and physically those bodies, fulfill having Become DEAD bodies.

God Bless,
Taken

You have a right to what you believe and a right to talk to people about it. Just remember other people have a right to disagree with you and just because they disagree with you doesn't make them wrong. It just means they disagree with you. In scripture at Genesis 2:7 it say man became a living soul it doesn't say God gave a soul. The breath of life is simply that,"the breath of life". All it means is that when God breathe the breath of life into the first man after creating his body is that God oxygenated every single cell throughout his body instantaneously and thin caused his heart start beating and lungs breathing oxygen. The word soul means breather, simlpy put it means breather of oxygen. When the scriptures say the the breath of life returns to God it simply means that when a person dies his or her only hope is that God resurrects said person in the resurrection.

Reactions: brakelite and Helen

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In scripture at Genesis 2:7 it say man became a living soul it doesn't say God gave a soul.
Why limit yourself to one verse? Why not take all of Scripture to determine the truth. When man became "a living soul" God gave man a soul and a spirit, along with his body.
When the scriptures say the the breath of life returns to God it simply means that when a person dies his or her only hope is that God resurrects said person in the resurrection.
Again, you are limiting yourself to one verse in the OT, because you are avoiding the full teaching on the soul and spirit and how some will have eternal life and others will have eternal damnation (not annihilation). And there is a resurrection unto life AS WELL AS a resurrection unto damnation.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have a right to what you believe and a right to talk to people about it. Just remember other people have a right to disagree with you

I have a right to voice what I believe.
And have never had a problem with folks who disagree with what I believe.

and just because they disagree with you doesn't make them wrong.

What is the point of this comment?
Seeing it would only be relevant....if you had seen me CLAIM they WERE WRONG..

It just means they disagree with you.

I understand completely the difference between Disagreeing between what two people believe.

You pointed out NOTHING, for the basis of your Lecture of someone being called WRONG.

In scripture at Genesis 2:7 it say man became a living soul it doesn't say God gave a soul.

Yes, Gen 2:7 gives you basic information.
I learn more information as the history of man progressed.

A MAN - is a FORM.
A BODY - is a the FORM.
A BODY - IS a VESSEL.
A BODY - is FORMED from Dust, BY God.
A BODY of a MAN, is A Particular TYPE of VESSEL, called a MAN KIND.
A MAN KIND of Vessel, IS a MAN whether or not IT HAS the breath of God IN the Vessel.

A BODY WITH the Breath of God IN THE Vessel, IS a LIVING BODY.

A MAN WITH the Breath of God IS a LIVING MAN.

A SOUL IS Another Vessel.
A SOUL IS a VESSEL, God has MADE.

Isa 57:16
For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made.

ALL SOULS belong to God.

Ezek 18:4
Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

God IS LIFE.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Man is a KIND of Vessel formed from DUST.
Man IS a VESSEL, and HAS a VESSEL.
(That God created)
(Man Possessively claims His Bodily Vessel, as I, me, my, mine)
Soul IS a VESSEL, and man HAS a VESSEL.
(That God made and GAVE the MAN).
(Man Possessively claims Gods given SOUL, as I, me, my, mine)

The SOUL IS a VESSEL WHICH CONTAINS Gods BREATH OF LIFE.
(Man Possessively claims Gods LIFE in the SOUL as I, me, my, mine).....But IT ISN'T.)

The LIFE IN THE SOUL, Belongs to God.
The SOUL, Belongs to God.

Mans LIFE, is IN HIS BODY.
Mans LIFE, IS BLOOD.
(Man Possessibely claims HIS LIFE, for What MAKES HIS BODY "Function" and "Continue" LIVING, Which IS His BLOOD).

God Requires the LIFE of MAN.
Every BODY...ie MAN with its own LIFE (BLOOD), SHALL DIE.

WHEN the BODY, ie the MAN, DIES, the BODY, ie MAN, Shall rot and Return to Dust, from whence it came.

Gods SOUL, did not come FROM DUST.
Gods LIFE (in the soul), did not come FROM DUST.

When the BODY, ie the MAN IS "DYING"...
The SOUL, and Gods LIFE, IN THE SOUL...

DEPART OUT OF the DYING BODY.
The SOUL Belongs to GOD.
The LIFE in the SOUL Belongs to GOD.

GOD Decides WHERE the LIVING SOUL WILL GO, After IT IS DEPARTED OUT OF A DYING BODY.

It is NOT a "SECRET" WHERE a LIVING SOUL WILL GO, after it departs a dying body.

In the beginning, God Created a PLACE, for Living Body TO BE, for Dead Bodies TO BE, for Departed Living Souls, TO BE.

WHERE Departed Living Souls, ARE TO BE, are WITH God...or SEPARATED and WITHOUT God.

HOW it is DETERMINED, IF a Living Soul SHALL BE "with" God or "without" God....
ALL hinges on, and IS determined by;
"IF" the MAN, the BODILY VESSEL..."OF THE MANS LIFE....
Believed IN God, His Word, and Committed himself TO God and His Word.

Specific, the Belief, the Commitment TO GOD, and TO HIS WORD.....MUST BE FROM THE MANS LIFE....

The LIFE of the man, IS HIS BLOOD...
Further information Revealed IS:

The BLOOD LIFE of a MAN, MUST "continuously enter and depart IT OWN VESSEL, calle the HEART".

The HEART IS the VESSEL that KEEPS ALIVE the LIFE (BLOOD) of a MAN, ie BODY.

WITHIN....a MANS, ie BODY, IS:
A BRAIN, ie THE MIND.
A HEART, ie the Vessel that sustains the BLOOD LIFE of the MAN.

A BRAIN / MIND can Have, Send, Receive THOUGHTS. Some thoughts may be true, or false, or voluntary, or involuntary.

One thing FOR SURE, IS a mans Carnal MIND
IS Naturally BORN, AGAINST GOD.

Rom 8:7
Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

A mans HEART, LIFE, ALSO has THOUGHTS.
The Thoughts of a MANS HEART, IS CALLED,
THE "spirit of man".

The THOUGHTS of the HEART, are UNLIKE the Carnal MIND.

The THOUGHTS of the HEART, are ABSOULTE Truths of the MAN.
(Where as the Carnal Mind, can believe anything, true or not, and can deceive and lie.)
The mans "spirit" in His Heart, is always the mans TRUTH, whether or not His Carnal MIND is believing or devising, truth or lies.

(THIS CAN BE a very REAL CONFLICT within the man. Knowing the TRUTH in his Heart, while Lying and Decieving with his Carnal Mind).

We can find in Scripture where;
1) While a man can believe in his own Hearts thoughts can BE secret, (regardless of what his mind is thinking)...Nothing is secret from God.
2) Even a mans thoughts IN HIS HEART, can be a mans TRUE EVIL Beliefs.

A man, ie BODY, OWN "natural" SPIRIT/TRUTH in his own natural heart....IS THE VERY Thoughts; THAT GOD "ACCEPTS" as a CONFESSION OF REPENTANCE (for having DISBELIEF) and THEN Having BELIEF, MADE "TO" God Himself.

It is thereafter: God FORGIVES the WHOLE of the Man, (body, soul, spirit), For the mans DISBELIEF.

It is thereafter; The BODY becomes spiritually DEAD, "IN" Christ, The WORD OF GOD.

It is thereafter; The Lord God, Circumcises the MANS HEART. Giving the man a NEW HEART, a new Vessel.

It is thereafter; The SOUL becomes RESTORED and SAVED Unto God;
Keeps ITS BREATH OF GOD, FOREVER.

It is thereafter; THE LORDS SPIRIT ENTERS the NEW Heart of the man.

It is WITH the Spirit of God, IS Gods SEED.

It is God WHO PLANTS HIS SEED IN the mans NEW HEART.

It is thereafter; The SPIRIT becomes BORN AGAIN WITH GODS SEED;
Keeps ITS SEED of GOD FOREVER.
Keeps ITS LIFE from Gods SEED FOREVER.

It is thereafter; The MAN IS spiritually bodily dead, and Spiritually BODILY ALIVE IN the WORD of God.

The Word of God IS Jesus.
The Power of God IS Christ.
The Spirit of God IS Power.
The Seed of God IS Christ.

A man HAVING a NEW vessel (heart) within him.....Makes a holy vessel FOR:
The Word, Power, Spirit, Seed of God TO DWELL WITH and WITHIN A MAN FOREVER.

The breath of life is simply that,"the breath of life". All it means is that when God breathe the breath of life into the first man after creating his body is that God oxygenated [every single cell throughout his body instantaneously and thin caused his heart start beating and lungs breathing oxygen.

Disagree with your simplicity and understanding.

The word soul means breather, simlpy put it means breather of oxygen.

When the scriptures say the the breath of life returns to God it simply means that when a person dies his or her only hope is that God resurrects said person in the resurrection.

And my post, while lengthy, is merely a brief, to the Complexity of A MAN.

Glory to God,
Taken

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a right to voice what I believe.
And have never had a problem with folks who disagree with what I believe.

What is the point of this comment?
Seeing it would only be relevant....if you had seen me CLAIM they WERE WRONG..

I understand completely the difference between Disagreeing between what two people believe.

You pointed out NOTHING, for the basis of your Lecture of someone being called WRONG.

Yes, Gen 2:7 gives you basic information.
I learn more information as the history of man progressed.

A MAN - is a FORM.
A BODY - is a the FORM.
A BODY - IS a VESSEL.
A BODY - is FORMED from Dust, BY God.
A BODY of a MAN, is A Particular TYPE of VESSEL, called a MAN KIND.
A MAN KIND of Vessel, IS a MAN whether or not IT HAS the breath of God IN the Vessel.

A BODY WITH the Breath of God IN THE Vessel, IS a LIVING BODY.

A MAN WITH the Breath of God IS a LIVING MAN.

A SOUL IS Another Vessel.
A SOUL IS a VESSEL, God has MADE.

Isa 57:16
For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made.

ALL SOULS belong to God.

Ezek 18:4
Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

God IS LIFE.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Man is a KIND of Vessel formed from DUST.
Man IS a VESSEL, and HAS a VESSEL.
(That God created)
(Man Possessively claims His Bodily Vessel, as I, me, my, mine)
Soul IS a VESSEL, and man HAS a VESSEL.
(That God made and GAVE the MAN).
(Man Possessively claims Gods given SOUL, as I, me, my, mine)

The SOUL IS a VESSEL WHICH CONTAINS Gods BREATH OF LIFE.
(Man Possessively claims Gods LIFE in the SOUL as I, me, my, mine).....But IT ISN'T.)

The LIFE IN THE SOUL, Belongs to God.
The SOUL, Belongs to God.

Mans LIFE, is IN HIS BODY.
Mans LIFE, IS BLOOD.
(Man Possessibely claims HIS LIFE, for What MAKES HIS BODY "Function" and "Continue" LIVING, Which IS His BLOOD).

God Requires the LIFE of MAN.
Every BODY...ie MAN with its own LIFE (BLOOD), SHALL DIE.

WHEN the BODY, ie the MAN, DIES, the BODY, ie MAN, Shall rot and Return to Dust, from whence it came.

Gods SOUL, did not come FROM DUST.
Gods LIFE (in the soul), did not come FROM DUST.

When the BODY, ie the MAN IS "DYING"...
The SOUL, and Gods LIFE, IN THE SOUL...

DEPART OUT OF the DYING BODY.
The SOUL Belongs to GOD.
The LIFE in the SOUL Belongs to GOD.

GOD Decides WHERE the LIVING SOUL WILL GO, After IT IS DEPARTED OUT OF A DYING BODY.

It is NOT a "SECRET" WHERE a LIVING SOUL WILL GO, after it departs a dying body.

In the beginning, God Created a PLACE, for Living Body TO BE, for Dead Bodies TO BE, for Departed Living Souls, TO BE.

WHERE Departed Living Souls, ARE TO BE, are WITH God...or SEPARATED and WITHOUT God.

HOW it is DETERMINED, IF a Living Soul SHALL BE "with" God or "without" God....
ALL hinges on, and IS determined by;
"IF" the MAN, the BODILY VESSEL..."OF THE MANS LIFE....
Believed IN God, His Word, and Committed himself TO God and His Word.

Specific, the Belief, the Commitment TO GOD, and TO HIS WORD.....MUST BE FROM THE MANS LIFE....

The LIFE of the man, IS HIS BLOOD...
Further information Revealed IS:

The BLOOD LIFE of a MAN, MUST "continuously enter and depart IT OWN VESSEL, calle the HEART".

The HEART IS the VESSEL that KEEPS ALIVE the LIFE (BLOOD) of a MAN, ie BODY.

WITHIN....a MANS, ie BODY, IS:
A BRAIN, ie THE MIND.
A HEART, ie the Vessel that sustains the BLOOD LIFE of the MAN.

A BRAIN / MIND can Have, Send, Receive THOUGHTS. Some thoughts may be true, or false, or voluntary, or involuntary.

One thing FOR SURE, IS a mans Carnal MIND
IS Naturally BORN, AGAINST GOD.

Rom 8:7
Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

A mans HEART, LIFE, ALSO has THOUGHTS.
The Thoughts of a MANS HEART, IS CALLED,
THE "spirit of man".

The THOUGHTS of the HEART, are UNLIKE the Carnal MIND.

The THOUGHTS of the HEART, are ABSOULTE Truths of the MAN.
(Where as the Carnal Mind, can believe anything, true or not, and can deceive and lie.)
The mans "spirit" in His Heart, is always the mans TRUTH, whether or not His Carnal MIND is believing or devising, truth or lies.

(THIS CAN BE a very REAL CONFLICT within the man. Knowing the TRUTH in his Heart, while Lying and Decieving with his Carnal Mind).

We can find in Scripture where;
1) While a man can believe in his own Hearts thoughts can BE secret, (regardless of what his mind is thinking)...Nothing is secret from God.
2) Even a mans thoughts IN HIS HEART, can be a mans TRUE EVIL Beliefs.

A man, ie BODY, OWN "natural" SPIRIT/TRUTH in his own natural heart....IS THE VERY Thoughts; THAT GOD "ACCEPTS" as a CONFESSION OF REPENTANCE (for having DISBELIEF) and THEN Having BELIEF, MADE "TO" God Himself.

It is thereafter: God FORGIVES the WHOLE of the Man, (body, soul, spirit), For the mans DISBELIEF.

It is thereafter; The BODY becomes spiritually DEAD, "IN" Christ, The WORD OF GOD.

It is thereafter; The Lord God, Circumcises the MANS HEART. Giving the man a NEW HEART, a new Vessel.

It is thereafter; The SOUL becomes RESTORED and SAVED Unto God;
Keeps ITS BREATH OF GOD, FOREVER.

It is thereafter; THE LORDS SPIRIT ENTERS the NEW Heart of the man.

It is WITH the Spirit of God, IS Gods SEED.

It is God WHO PLANTS HIS SEED IN the mans NEW HEART.

It is thereafter; The SPIRIT becomes BORN AGAIN WITH GODS SEED;
Keeps ITS SEED of GOD FOREVER.
Keeps ITS LIFE from Gods SEED FOREVER.

It is thereafter; The MAN IS spiritually bodily dead, and Spiritually BODILY ALIVE IN the WORD of God.

The Word of God IS Jesus.
The Power of God IS Christ.
The Spirit of God IS Power.
The Seed of God IS Christ.

A man HAVING a NEW vessel (heart) within him.....Makes a holy vessel FOR:
The Word, Power, Spirit, Seed of God TO DWELL WITH and WITHIN A MAN FOREVER.

And my post, while lengthy, is merely a brief, to the Complexity of A MAN.

Glory to God,
Taken

What you have said here is something I've always disagreed with .You are basically saying what other people say who believe that you have a Soul that separates at death and either goes to God if righteous or somewhere else if unrighteous. The scriptures say both righteous and unrighteous go to Sheol, Hades, Hell when a person dies and stays their until the last day, the resurrection where both righteous and unrighteous are resurrected back to life.
The scriptures when speaking of the word soul never excludes the flesh and blood body whether it's a living body or dead body.

Last edited:

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why limit yourself to one verse? Why not take all of Scripture to determine the truth. When man became "a living soul" God gave man a soul and a spirit, along with his body.

Again, you are limiting yourself to one verse in the OT, because you are avoiding the full teaching on the soul and spirit and how some will have eternal life and others will have eternal damnation (not annihilation). And there is a resurrection unto life AS WELL AS a resurrection unto damnation.

Who says I'm limiting myself to one verse.

In the Bible the Hebrew word translated soul is Ne'phesh and the greek word is psy•khe.

In examining the way these terms are used in the Bible, it becomes evident that they basically refer to (1) people, (2) animals, or (3) the life that a person or an animal has. (Ge 1:20; 2:7;Nu 31:28; 1Pe 3:20;) In contrast to the way that the term “soul” is used in many religious contexts, the Bible shows that both neʹphesh and psy·kheʹ, in connection with earthly creatures whether animals or human, refer to that which is material, tangible, visible, and mortal.

In the scriptures you will not find the words immortal soul because there is no such thing except in false religions. In the scriptures regarding those who get a resurrection like Jesus they are transformed from a human to a powerful spiritual person who have been given immortality and inherited incorruption

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you have said here is something I've always disagreed with .

That's okay.

You are basically saying what other people say who believe that you have a Soul that separates at death

More specifically:
That the BODY comes From Dust.
That A Formed Body receives An Imparted SOUL from Gods Breath.
So, I am saying the Body and Soul are two different things, Come from two different places, and returns to two different places...
WHEN the Body physically Dies and Returns to dust from whence IT came.

and either goes to God if righteous or somewhere else if unrighteous.

Correct.
ManKIND is being Divided, in its physical and spiritual Life, while the Body IS alive, and when the Body is Dead.

The scriptures say both righteous and unrighteous go to Sheol, Hades, Hell

Sheol, Hades, Tartus, Hell.... all terms for what is IN THE Center of the Earth, depending on the Language, time period for what it was called.

Men have known for centuries, there is a place for unforgiven souls. Men have used words to the best of their ability to describe a place they can not see. I simply call it HELL, and HELL has many facets of what IS IN HELL, and WHO and WHAT HELL was specifically Prepared FOR, AND WHEN.

There are considerations for TIME Periods...
Concerning MANKIND, and Corrupt Celestrial beings.

Concerning MANKIND...Before Jesus, the Word of God, was manifested in the Flesh...
ALL living souls, departed out of DEAD BODIES....Went to Hell.

Hell, had a chism, a division, of a GULF of water, that Separated Saved living souls from unsaved living souls (departed out of physically DEAD BODYS that were buried in the ground, rotting, and returning to Dust).

The Separation in Hell..were the Saved souls, IN Comfort on one side of the Gulf.
On the other side were Unsaved souls, IN AGONY and TORMENTS.

One side could see, hear, speak to those on the other side of the Gulf....but neither could cross over to the other side.

The Side IN Comfort, could not Be released and go to Heaven AND wAIT FOR THEIR Glorified BODIES......UNtIL, He who is FIRST in all things, Was IN HELL and Left Hell.

Who is First IN ALL THINGS? Christ the Lord Jesus.

When Jesus was bodily Killed on the Cross, they buried His BODY in a Cave.

Where did His Departed (out of His Body) Living Soul Go?

To the Center of the Earth.
For How Long?
Three Days.

Saved Souls of physically dead men were released from Hell. Their WAIT ended, when Jesus' Living Soul, Left Hell, and Returned to Heaven....so did all saved Living souls return to God, IN Heaven, from whence they came.

Saved souls go directly to heaven when their physical body is dying, and their dead body is buried.

Unsaved living souls, still go to Hell, and WAIT for JUDGEMENT, IN AGONY, "without" their Lord God.....While Saved living souls, go to Heaven, and WAIT for JUDGEMENT, IN Comfort, "with" their Lord God.

when a person dies and stays their until the last day, the resurrection where both righteous and unrighteous are resurrected back to life.

Pretty simplistic for the complication that is prevalent......since ALL PEOPLE do not choose the same things, or do the same things... or have received the same knowledge or understanding or blessings and gifts.

Inasmuch a Jesus FULFILLED laws and prophecy....He also made it POSSIBLE for MEN to fulfill laws and prophecy. Some do, some do not.

I am Prepared for what is: concerning...
My BODY, MY SOUL, My Spirit....and nothing can Change what the Lord has perfected IN me, and MADE acceptable TO Him.

The scriptures when speaking of the word soul never excludes the flesh and blood body whether it's a living body or dead body.

Friend...The Living souls IS LIVING, whether it is IN the BODY or has Departed out of a Dead Body.

It is the BODY, that can not BE ALIVE, without;
1) its own LIFE which is Blood
2) its Living soul WITHIN the Body.

No Living souls HAVE become "DEAD" (physically)
A Living BODY is not "DEAD" (physically)

However MANY, MANY, MANY....
Living Bodies, and Living souls ARE CALLED "DEAD"....BECAUSE THEY ARE "SEPARATED FROM GOD"!!

Bodies are Vessels...that God imparts Life into the Vessel.

Souls are Vessels...that God imparts Life into the Vessel.

Hearts are Vessels...that God "may or many not" impart Life into the Vessel.

It is KNOWING, learning, understanding....
HOW TO....accept the Lord Gods Gifts to KEEP those VESSELS ALIVE FOREVER....or DIE without Having received His Gifts....that IS the Paramount knowledge and understanding.

Because without the knowledge and understanding pertaining to a MAN wholly, Body, soul, spirit..........a man left wondering.....gee...what IS GOING TO BECOME OF His body, soul, spirit....AFTER his enviable Physical Death.

I do not wonder....I know WHAT will happen...
I do not know WHEN He will call me up to Him....but it does not matter, Because His Power has already Prepared me to go to Him, when He calls for me.

You have offered a Disagreement....and that's okay....but I see nothing that you have said specifically for your indepth view.

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's okay.

More specifically:
That the BODY comes From Dust.
That A Formed Body receives An Imparted SOUL from Gods Breath.
So, I am saying the Body and Soul are two different things, Come from two different places, and returns to two different places...
WHEN the Body physically Dies and Returns to dust from whence IT came.

Correct.
ManKIND is being Divided, in its physical and spiritual Life, while the Body IS alive, and when the Body is Dead.

Sheol, Hades, Tartus, Hell.... all terms for what is IN THE Center of the Earth, depending on the Language, time period for what it was called.

Men have known for centuries, there is a place for unforgiven souls. Men have used words to the best of their ability to describe a place they can not see. I simply call it HELL, and HELL has many facets of what IS IN HELL, and WHO and WHAT HELL was specifically Prepared FOR, AND WHEN.

There are considerations for TIME Periods...
Concerning MANKIND, and Corrupt Celestrial beings.

Concerning MANKIND...Before Jesus, the Word of God, was manifested in the Flesh...
ALL living souls, departed out of DEAD BODIES....Went to Hell.

Hell, had a chism, a division, of a GULF of water, that Separated Saved living souls from unsaved living souls (departed out of physically DEAD BODYS that were buried in the ground, rotting, and returning to Dust).

The Separation in Hell..were the Saved souls, IN Comfort on one side of the Gulf.
On the other side were Unsaved souls, IN AGONY and TORMENTS.

One side could see, hear, speak to those on the other side of the Gulf....but neither could cross over to the other side.

The Side IN Comfort, could not Be released and go to Heaven AND wAIT FOR THEIR Glorified BODIES......UNtIL, He who is FIRST in all things, Was IN HELL and Left Hell.

Who is First IN ALL THINGS? Christ the Lord Jesus.

When Jesus was bodily Killed on the Cross, they buried His BODY in a Cave.

Where did His Departed (out of His Body) Living Soul Go?

To the Center of the Earth.
For How Long?
Three Days.

Saved Souls of physically dead men were released from Hell. Their WAIT ended, when Jesus' Living Soul, Left Hell, and Returned to Heaven....so did all saved Living souls return to God, IN Heaven, from whence they came.

Saved souls go directly to heaven when their physical body is dying, and their dead body is buried.

Unsaved living souls, still go to Hell, and WAIT for JUDGEMENT, IN AGONY, "without" their Lord God.....While Saved living souls, go to Heaven, and WAIT for JUDGEMENT, IN Comfort, "with" their Lord God.

Pretty simplistic for the complication that is prevalent......since ALL PEOPLE do not choose the same things, or do the same things... or have received the same knowledge or understanding or blessings and gifts.

Inasmuch a Jesus FULFILLED laws and prophecy....He also made it POSSIBLE for MEN to fulfill laws and prophecy. Some do, some do not.

I am Prepared for what is: concerning...
My BODY, MY SOUL, My Spirit....and nothing can Change what the Lord has perfected IN me, and MADE acceptable TO Him.

Friend...The Living souls IS LIVING, whether it is IN the BODY or has Departed out of a Dead Body.

It is the BODY, that can not BE ALIVE, without;
1) its own LIFE which is Blood
2) its Living soul WITHIN the Body.

No Living souls HAVE become "DEAD" (physically)
A Living BODY is not "DEAD" (physically)

However MANY, MANY, MANY....
Living Bodies, and Living souls ARE CALLED "DEAD"....BECAUSE THEY ARE "SEPARATED FROM GOD"!!

Bodies are Vessels...that God imparts Life into the Vessel.

Souls are Vessels...that God imparts Life into the Vessel.

Hearts are Vessels...that God "may or many not" impart Life into the Vessel.

It is KNOWING, learning, understanding....
HOW TO....accept the Lord Gods Gifts to KEEP those VESSELS ALIVE FOREVER....or DIE without Having received His Gifts....that IS the Paramount knowledge and understanding.

Because without the knowledge and understanding pertaining to a MAN wholly, Body, soul, spirit..........a man left wondering.....gee...what IS GOING TO BECOME OF His body, soul, spirit....AFTER his enviable Physical Death.

I do not wonder....I know WHAT will happen...
I do not know WHEN He will call me up to Him....but it does not matter, Because His Power has already Prepared me to go to Him, when He calls for me.

You have offered a Disagreement....and that's okay....but I see nothing that you have said specifically for your indepth view.

Glory to God,
Taken

Everything you have texted comes from pagan mythology not scripture. I do find it interesting though that one scripture that's in the Bible I believe shows that you are so wrong, but of course that's too simplistic for you. That scripture, "God is love". That scripture proves you wrong i believe, but like I said it's too simplistic for you. In what we are discussing here I don't expect you to understand that one scripture, but it destroys everything you have texted because what you have explained what you believe is pagan mythology not scripture.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything you have texted comes from pagan mythology not scripture.

That is an interesting claim, since I have not read "pagan mythology", (which you apparently have). I read scripture.
Perhaps it is you who has confused the two.

I do find it interesting though that one scripture that's in the Bible I believe shows that you are so wrong,

One scripture? And you presume it APPLIES to ALL People the Same?

but of course that's too simplistic for you.

ALL scripture does not apply the same to ALL men.

That scripture, "God is love".

Wait....the discussion was about a MAN...
And now you are introducing a Scripture that APPLIES to God....and somehow you have determined, what APPLIES to a MAN, is Because GOD IS LOVE?

That scripture proves you wrong i believe,

You have made a conundrum for yourself.

Post # 333

BARNEY BRIGHT says ...just because they disagree with you doesn't make them wrong...

But apparently IF YOU DISAGrEE, you have in your mind, "PROVED" the other wrong!! Pfft!

I speak what I believe and what applies to me. You are free to disagree, it affects me in no way.

But now, you are not simply disagreeing you have somehow determined, and then say, you have PROVED ME WRONG......based on God IS LOVE?

Get real. If your intent is to PROVE ME WRONG...try disproving what I SAID.

but like I said it's too simplistic for you.

God IS LOVE, applies to God, regardless of what applies to a man.

In what we are discussing here I don't expect you to understand that one scripture, but it destroys everything you have texted because what you have explained what you believe is pagan mythology not scripture.

I am really not interested in your deep Knowledge of pagan mythology.

If it is Scripture you are interested in, I would suggest you stop pouring your time and effort into pagan mythology and learn Gods truth provided in His written word.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EVERYTHING you have texted comes from pagan mythology not scripture. I

I said the body comes from dust....
I said the formed body receives an Imparted soul.

Gen 2: [7] And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground,

Show a scripture that says otherwise.

I said the formed body receives its Imparted living soul from Gods Breath. Here you can read from Scripture WHEN AND HOW a man receives a LIVING soul.

Gen 2: [7}
...and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Now the man IS a Body and IS a Living Soul.
Now the man HAS a Body and HAS a Living Soul....and ONE NAME for the MANS body and soul Identity.

And obviously you missed the understanding,
The Body and Living soul did NOT COME FROM THE SAME PLACE!

Dust is Dry Dirt!
Gods Breath IS LIFE!

Obviously, you missed the understanding.

Men, Doctors, Surgeons can SAVE BODIES..
Only God can SAVE SOULS!

Dead BODIES, rot, decay, are buried BECAUSE they STINK! And RETURN to DUST.

Souls and the Life IN THEM, belong to God!
Gods Life does NOT COME FROM DUST.

So, since you have proclaimed...EVERYTHING I said is "pagan mythology"....

Get busy and start PROVING the Scripture Wrong.

Glory to God,
Taken

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I said the formed body receives its Imparted living soul from Gods Breath. Here you can read from Scripture WHEN AND HOW a man receives a LIVING soul.

...and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Now the man HAS a Body and HAS a Living Soul....and ONE NAME for the MANS body and soul Identity.

Dust is Dry Dirt!
Gods Breath IS LIFE!

Only God can SAVE SOULS!

Glory to God,
Taken

Dust is Dry Dirt!
Gods Breath IS LIFE!

Only God can SAVE SOULS!

Glory to God,
Taken

Genesis 2:7 doesn't say God gave man a soul. I keep telling you that but you don't listen. This scripture shows that it's the combination of God forming a body and breathing the breath of life into the body is what makes man a living soul. By the way you are reasoning you are excluding the body and saying the breath of life is the soul. You are twisting that scripture by saying God gave man or imparted a soul to man. When you twist scripture you are no longer quoting scripture or reasoning on scripture but instead reasoning on pagan mythology not scripture. You have to remember the same breath of life that's in man is also in animals. That means animals are breathing creatures like man, specifically breathers of oxygen just like man. There is no difference to men and animals in this respect, the same breath of life that's in man is also in animals. Animals are souls just like men.

Last edited: