What are some of your weaknesses?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Being a housekeeper is a good job because you find that the elderly appreciated what you are doing for them, and they often like to talk. The down side of it is that you have to deal with them coming to the end of their lives, one of my favourite residents passed away a few days ago. It is a rewarding job though xx
I am a bit of a loner, so I love my own company. I hope you have a good time with your friend xx
Rita
@Rita I see what you mean about not minding your own company...(Gives time to pray and meditate on Scripture...)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Rita just hearing that story makes me wanna just go join a bingo game and just enjoy the comfort of being around others. I don’t get that a whole lot right now.

When working use to be around a bunch of people all the times that really helped my dopamine levels, and am hoping maybe someone will give me a call back within the coming week.

It would be nice to be a housekeeper for people who are elderly and need the care of their rooms token care of and maybe get acquainted with them. I like that type of working with either elderly or people mental disabilities.

Me and a friend when he gets here will be going to a parish that is down the mountain and over the Tennessee river. Am glad he will be going with me.

Thank you for sharing your story with me.
@MatthewG I guess Acts 2.42 contains the definition of being able to enjoy good company....

Reactions: MatthewG

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very interesting and useful to your it seems my friend. Thank you for sharing.

Lol Enoch you are a fan of bears too?

Grail, do you enjoy making the delicious treats?
No but I have a thing for the women that do!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes but fortunately there are no 1500lb real life monsters where I am! Only black bears!
Do you take pictures of them?
No but I have a thing for the women that do!
haha you are funny. My mom is suppose to make a Bundt cake this weekend you are more than welcome to come join.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@MatthewG Sounds like your mom keeps you well supplied with cakes...

Farouk,

It’s bad to assume. However she is someone who does believe in the life, death, burial and resurrection of Christ. Am very thankful for that.

Reactions: farouk

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being a housekeeper is a good job because you find that the elderly appreciated what you are doing for them, and they often like to talk. The down side of it is that you have to deal with them coming to the end of their lives, one of my favourite residents passed away a few days ago. It is a rewarding job though xx
I am a bit of a loner, so I love my own company. I hope you have a good time with your friend xx
Rita

Sorry about the passing. That was one thing Lori told me about a lot. There was a point I was working as a janitor, and a woman passed away. She was about oh… 80s or 90 years old. She told me she has packed all of her stuff away and it was about as much stuff in a little box and a teddy bear. Made her think about life, and everything. All I could say, is that woman is resurrected now Lori. Much better place now for sure. It’s tough here. And I understand what you mean I think when it comes to having your own time and space to yourself. Thank you for sharing.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My weakness is Facebook. It's easy for me to lose track of time while I'm perusing my favorite pages or participating in the groups I'm in. I closed my accounts on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. Being actively involved on all these social media sites was consuming too much of my time. I chose to keep Facebook because I have family and friends whom I keep in contact with on it, and it's how I interact with other Beatles' fans too.

You shared the same problem I have but I don’t follow any pages or am active in any groups. I have a lot of people on it that have met from work or from school. However there is never much meaningful conversations ever had with them and I hate that.

Reactions: Sgt. Pepper

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was only able to go with her from time to time - the bingo was never very busy but everyone would get really worked up if anyone sat at the table they usually had, so funny. I use to get nervous if I was near to winning because if you were late calling they would all moan, and if you called and were not a regular and you won, the jealousy comments would resound round the room in whispers. Yes, they were fond memories and I miss those times with my mum xx
My mom had a bingo game where the chips reminded me of Smith Brothers Cough Drops, my favorite.
One time I got a cold and from that day forth no one ever got another G7.

Reactions: Wynona and Rita

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excessive writing (I'm sure you all have noticed and I am sorry), excessive thinking, and really just taking on way too many things and too many interests.

I am very quiet in person and I keep to myself mostly, but my brain is exactly the same and I am always studying or working on something.

Reactions: Ferris Bueller