What are you called to do?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Set aside a whole day for God. Get before him alone in a quiet place. Pray, sing, read and quote scriptures. Pray with the spirit and understanding. Be still for times. Write down what you hear in your closet. Later you may shout if from the rooftops. Anen

Reactions: amadeus

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Set aside a whole day for God. Get before him alone in a quiet place. Pray, sing, read and quote scriptures. Pray with the spirit and understanding. Be still for times. Write down what you hear in your closet. Later you may shout if from the rooftops. Anen
Time spent in prayer and the Word is so rewarding! :)

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To wit;

Eye has not seen neither has your ear heard what God the Father has prepared for those that love him, praise him, seek him with the entirety of their heart. In this evil world you shall indeed suffer trouble and affliction but he who has made all and overcome all, including death, shall deliver you. Strengthen you. Empower you. Give unto you wisdom for every occasion. Do not fear my little flock for it is the Lord's good pleasure to give to you the kingdom he has made. The father indeed has laid up for his children. For those who have cleaved to him with all of their strength, their soul and all of their very being. I keep what is mine and having made all, all is mine. Those that have chosen me above this world shall not be ashamed. My people will never be ashamed but will face down the adversary with the sword of my word and the Almighty blanketing of my anointing. Arise ye princes and anoint the shield!

So says the Lord.

The above was dictated to me early this morning. When God dictates you can't write fast enough!

Reactions: amadeus