What are you listening to right now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listening to this right now . . .

I'm gonna try and make time for this later. I've never heard him before.

Btw...I have experienced something very similar to what he shared about black ice. About 18 yrs ago, I was visiting a friend in West Virginia. It was bad weather, but we had planned to meet with a sister at her home for a prayer meeting. We were coming down a steep decline and a curve ...when we hit black ice and we were sliding straight into the curve staring at a huge drop when we cried out, "JESUS!" My friend let go of the wheel and the tires caught traction just in time, and "somehow" the car stayed on the road and took the curve ....it had to have been Him, because her hands were off the steering wheel! lol

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scheduled to listen to this in about 10 minutes. This is a youtube channel I watch often. The title looks interesting.

"Growing in LOVE!"

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm gonna try and make time for this later. I've never heard him before.

Btw...I have experienced something very similar to what he shared about black ice. About 18 yrs ago, I was visiting a friend in West Virginia. It was bad weather, but we had planned to meet with a sister at her home for a prayer meeting. We were coming down a steep decline and a curve ...when we hit black ice and we were sliding straight into the curve staring at a huge drop when we cried out, "JESUS!" My friend let go of the wheel and the tires caught traction just in time, and "somehow" the car stayed on the road and took the curve ....it had to have been Him, because her hands were off the steering wheel! lol

I'm glad you were OK! Jesus took the wheel!

My wife and I have been listening to his teaching for a few months. We like him a lot, he just seems really straightforward about the Word.

Much love!

Reactions: TLHKAJ