What do you enjoy?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nice OP!

Likes-
Bible study.
Discussions.
Family gatherings.
Doing unexpected things for spouse.
Attention to dog.
Movies- home- (not in theaters.)
Planning...doing building projects.
Tidiness.
Yard work.
Leisure traveling. (US states)
Listening to Clever clean comedy.
Drawing. (People/landscapes)
Logic problems.
4 wheeling.
Target shooting.

(Cooking
Laundry
Eating)
Daily incidentals Just are, but no yeah, likes.

Glory to God,
Taken

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well I been playing psp games lately, I like Lego games, Horror, Action, Baseball pretty much a lot of them. I got a Raspberry PI 3B+ for my birthday but haven't been able to use it much, I have RetroPi on the sd card and played SNES hames and NES. I also love listening to OTR Shows and listening to my Cassette player, record player and watch YouTube vids and Emergency on Channel 5.1. Spending time with my wife and my fur baby

You are quite the kid, Hehehe, PSP falls in that bracket, where it may not be the latest, but you can get plenty of games for a cheap price.

For handheld gaming I just got back into playing my DS not long ago, had to get a few new games though, since I lost a lot of them in storage, still waiting for DK Jungle Climber and DK King of Swing to arrive in the mail, mail is really slow these days, they are both different styles of gameplay compared to Donkey Kong Country. I really enjoyed Metroid Prime Hunters though.

Lego games are always a blast, no matter which console you play on Hehe, I have Lego Batman 2 and Lego Marvel Super Heroes in my steam library on PC, there are so many unlockables characters, I don't know if I will ever be able to unlock them all Lolz.

Reactions: historyb

EarlyMarksman

Aug 26, 2020
Alabama
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nice OP!

Likes-
Bible study.
Discussions.
Family gatherings.
Doing unexpected things for spouse.
Attention to dog.
Movies- home- (not in theaters.)
Planning...doing building projects.
Tidiness.
Yard work.
Leisure traveling. (US states)
Listening to Clever clean comedy.
Drawing. (People/landscapes)
Logic problems.
4 wheeling.
Target shooting.

(Cooking
Laundry
Eating)
Daily incidentals Just are, but no yeah, likes.

Glory to God,
Taken
What kind of lawn equipment do you run?
What type of weapons do you enjoy shooting?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What kind of lawn equipment do you run?
What type of weapons do you enjoy shooting?

Dozer, Tractor with bucket, kabota with bucket & mower, smaller mower & hand tools.
Anything bigger we rent for job specific.
Pistols mostly. Son brings his collection over also.

EarlyMarksman

Aug 26, 2020
Alabama
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dozer, Tractor with bucket, kabota with bucket & mower, smaller mower & hand tools.
Anything bigger we rent for job specific.
Pistols mostly. Son brings his collection over also.
You must have your own landscaping business?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My Dad grew up on a farm. My Mom's Dad built a sawmill. My oldest brother is a farmer. I'm not. Though it is a good life.
I love being in God's manifest presence. I live for these times. I've found that the best way to live in this is through service. This way my reservoir of living water is kept fresh. Shalom.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I enjoy being retired. Some days I am more tired than others but it helps that I don't have to retyre my car very often because I don't do much driving these days.
I love the fact that I still have the same tyres on my car from two years ago, and the tread on all of them looks like lasting another two years. Yep, an expense of retirement much curtailed. Just wait until lockdown is over though, I'm driving to Perth just for the sake of it lol.

Reactions: marksman