What Do You Look Like?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds exciting! I really love basketball. It's so fun to watch! I only watch the Mavericks, though ...my favorite team in the NBA. I do enjoy college basketball and college baseball. (Sorry to take this off topic, y'all.)
That is so cool! Im a New York Knicks fan but i like Dallas too because of Luka Doncic. Im going to start a basketball thread soon, we need one!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please don't take this the wrong way or anything,.. but you know how they say people look like their dogs? Well you look like your avatar lol and hopefully you won't find that insulting. :p

Reactions: Brakelite

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Please don't take this the wrong way or anything,.. but you know how they say people look like their dogs? Well you look like your avatar lol and hopefully you won't find that insulting. :p
I had better check the other avatars I've used... Maybe a pattern there. That honker between my eyes was the bane of my childhood...I was known as parrot nose at school. So maybe you're onto something there April.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had better check the other avatars I've used... Maybe a pattern there. That honker between my eyes was the bane of my childhood...I was known as parrot nose at school. So maybe you're onto something there April.

Lol sorry I didn't mean to bring up any bad memories or anything but I couldn't help but see it. :oops:

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Lol sorry I didn't mean to bring up any bad memories or anything but I couldn't help but see it. :oops:
Haha. Don't worry about it, that was a long time ago, and I have learned to live with that rather prominent feature. It is a throwback to my rather proud heritage Celtic/ Gaulish DNA.​

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Mmmm. Stubbies. You know, there are some things that should never see the light of day. :D
lol...I look back on that attire and cringe....at the time however, it was the thing. It never occurred to me that they were immodest even unbecoming, however today, living in the forest alone sees me in my birthday suit regularly, particularly on hot humid days....why? for one it's considerably more comfortable and two, the need for washing clothes is lessened.
EDIT: ..but photo's of that posted would have folks here doing backflips, front flips and generally, flipping. :)

Last edited: