What Do You Look Like?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hey, you have a sharp eye....you are right, they are not :) What I meant was, no they are not my daughters ....I have however two sons the same age
So you were baby sitting then...how sweet for a cool looking bloke that seems like he's ready to hit the beach in a few...lol

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Did you save any of those young biceps for today...lol..looking good mate. I hope the wx in OZ agrees with you these days, since you came over from God's-own country of NZ. Is your mum still around?
Lol. They hung around for a while. But today... Not even close lol. They were the result of years of swimming, rowing, surfing, and front row rugby.
WX?
Mum passed about 20 years ago.
But loving it here in Oz. Although right now we have no power, and the internet very intermittent. A storm passed over last night and there are trees down everywhere taking power lines with them. We went out for dinner and were driving over the lines across the road. Bits of trees and whole trees have been cleared of most roads during the day, but it'll take a couple more days to get power back. And it's cold. But we're alive. And no damage to house or car. 200,000 local residents affected, and not all of them as fortunate as we were. Place is a shambles.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol. They hung around for a while. But today... Not even close lol. They were the result of years of swimming, rowing, surfing, and front row rugby.
WX?
Mum passed about 20 years ago.
But loving it here in Oz. Although right now we have no power, and the internet very intermittent. A storm passed over last night and there are trees down everywhere taking power lines with them. We went out for dinner and were driving over the lines across the road. Bits of trees and whole trees have been cleared of most roads during the day, but it'll take a couple more days to get power back. And it's cold. But we're alive. And no damage to house or car. 200,000 local residents affected, and not all of them as fortunate as we were. Place is a shambles.
WX... weather... you got it....cold weather then; your winter time and our approach to summer in 10 days.

Sorry to hear about the local mess you are experiencing. Driving over power lines can be dicey not knowing the condition of the lines. My wife and I have been through a few hurricanes in the past, nearly all came and went leaving us without power. One time is was for a couple of weeks. We had a pool at that time and place, and used it for the toilets and for washing ourselves down by collecting buckets of it as needed.

I'm glad you have adjusted to the 2nd best rugby country in the world. I guess the South Africans might have a thing or two to say about that as they may claim they fill the number 2 spot....lol

Well my mum is still alive and not really kicking at all. Although she may reach 90 in a few years, as things stand right now. I have not seen or spoken to her for a couple of years now as she lives nearly 2000 km North in New Jersey, next to one of my younger sisters.

How time flies is so remarkable in this world.

Great chatting with you bro....all the very best to you and family...and get that internet fixed, as we cannot stay home without it...lol

Reactions: Brakelite

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In case any blind or otherwise disabled members are interested,

Im brown-skinned with thick black hair usually in two equal sized short braids. I have brown eyes and chubby cheeks.