What do you think about gender equality in Christianity?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One has to do with personhood, and one has to do with position in this discussion.

I reject the claim that equality is met when only one factor of many are equal. If you want to make the claim, the burden is on you who make the claim of what specific quality of existence there is 'equality.'

Mice are not elephants but according to your rationalization, there is 'equality' between mice and elephants. They are both mammals, right? Where do you Cultural Marxists get the idea that equality is achieved with mammalian identification - or any other single factor of existence?

I reject the evil agenda behind Cultural Marxist terms. Think man! Think! What is the lesson from the Fall? The Adversary used equality with God as a primer for sin.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I reject the evil agenda behind Cultural Marxist terms.
The cultural Marxists want to cancel everything that is true and sensible. First of all equality does not exist if women have become MORE EQUAL than men (as in the case of child custody or entry into the armed forces). Secondly equality does not exist if blacks have become MORE EQUAL than other ethnic groups in America (so that they are not held accountable for any crimes committed and obtain lavish compensation simply for being black).

And now the meaning of equality has also changed. It is no longer equality but equity, which is clearly a racist idea, and this is embedded in the evil Biden-Harris agenda. Regardless of merit or any qualifications, race will determine that those of color will get the same advantages and benefits as everyone else. Which means will be made more equal (since they do not deserve it). This is Communism with racial overtones which only the Radical Democrats could conjure up.

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well with all your faux spiritual vocabulary here, I am not even sure what you are trying to say. Men and woman have equal access to God, are equally saved and equally human, but woman are subordinate to their husbands.

They are limited in equality with men, but I hold to scripture as I have posted it. I think you are focusing too much on the nuance of words. What words has the adversary perverted. You help no one here when you post an allegation and then don't define it.
The lost will read scriptures and only see words. The righteous will read scriptures and see understanding. God’s word is revealed to his children but to the lost their hidden.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You asked me to clarify and this is how you show your appreciation? Bless your heart!

Well assuming I equate holy with unholy is not a clarification but an accusation! But I await your definition of equal and equality and why women have NO equality anywhere or in anything with men

Telling me what you believe equal and equality mean should not be this hard for you to do.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I reject the claim that equality is met when only one factor of many are equal. If you want to make the claim, the burden is on you who make the claim of what specific quality of existence there is 'equality.'

Mice are not elephants but according to your rationalization, there is 'equality' between mice and elephants. They are both mammals, right? Where do you Cultural Marxists get the idea that equality is achieved with mammalian identification - or any other single factor of existence?

I reject the evil agenda behind Cultural Marxist terms. Think man! Think! What is the lesson from the Fall? The Adversary used equality with God as a primer for sin.

Well let us do this- I am not a cultural marxist. and until you publicly apologize for bearing false witness against one who is achristian brother- there is no point in further discussion with a presumptious person.

YOu have still failed to define what you think equality means and what equal means. It appears you are just more interested in spreadinf lies about others rathan engage in intelligent conversation.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The lost will read scriptures and only see words. The righteous will read scriptures and see understanding. God’s word is revealed to his children but to the lost their hidden.

This can be a dangerous phrase. for we can only get understanding by knowing what words mean. God di not write in some secret code (allegorical interpretation) God inspired fopr the most part His Word and He said what He meant and meant what He said. Carnal Christians and the unbeliever will find the simple clear words of Scripture foolishness as Paul wrote in 1 Cor. 2

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well let us do this- I am not a cultural marxist. and until you publicly apologize for bearing false witness against one who is achristian brother- there is no point in further discussion with a presumptious person.

YOu have still failed to define what you think equality means and what equal means. It appears you are just more interested in spreadinf lies about others rathan engage in intelligent conversation.

Brother, one does not have to be a Cultural Marxist to be indoctrinated to embrace their terms. And I have repeatedly defined the difference between equality and equals. You are right about one thing; there is no point in further discussion with each other.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother, one does not have to be a Cultural Marxist to be indoctrinated to embrace their terms. And I have repeatedly defined the difference between equality and equals. You are right about one thing; there is no point in further discussion with each other.

Humor me one more time. In simply to understand words.