What does it mean to be born again?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well gee @marks , it sure seems that way.

I hate to be hyperbolic, but it’s scary what some Christians say about themselves!
You are not being fair in your representation of others.

That's simply not true. You talk about trolling, what is this?

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't there somebody on the forum called "Not me" ...I suggest you ask him.
I asked you, to give you the opportunity to show that you would not answer with a meaningful Scriptural answer.

Its in the same way I keep presenting,

Romans 6:3-11 KJV
3) Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4) Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5) For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6) Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7) For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8) Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
9) Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
10) For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
11) Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

and asking you, are you baptized into Jesus Christ?

The last time I asked this, you deflected into water baptism. So I'm not asking if you've been water baptized, but if you've been baptized into Christ? Because if you are of the view that your flesh is not yet crucified, Biblically speaking, that would mean you have not been baptized into Jesus Christ.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I’m sorry @marks

I’m not trolling.

That’s what I see in many (but not all).

Just being honest.
That we're in competition to see who can sin the most?

OK, if that's what you tell me you think, I'll accept it, though I still at heart don't believe that of you. That's me being honest.

Much love!

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mystery of inquity has swollen to the full .
The worker of all darkness and inquity is fast forming all faiths to unite with all religoins , with secular and all .
that which is OF ANTI CHRIST has not dissappeared nor slowed down .
He who is and yet is not and yet is has not been sleeping but rather through men has convinced the world
to unite as one and kiss a universal many path golden bull of inclusion .
That which is of anti christ has risen up big time . And has taken captive even most all
of the christain realm . The lambs must contend for the true faith .
It knows how to seduce , it knows scriptures and how to twist them . It can use the words like love
and unity , but heed it not , its love and its unity has long embraced lawlessness . Something JESUS NEVER EMBRACED .
And it uses The NAME OF CHRIST to do dark works and present a false go spell and a false love .
To the many it simply is the solution for unity and world peace . Its love has captivated them
They sit under it and suckle from the teets of its whore . The mystery of inquity did not cease since even pauls days
NO , it has made and is making the world to be as ONE MAN UNDER DARKNESS . WE better get back in bibles
and let the true lambs look out for one another .
To them it simply is love , but to the lambs we know what it is and WHO it has led them to be as one under .
ITS DARKNESS portraying to be LIGHT , and has led them to unite with a common cause and common ground UNDER the dragon .
My heart is for the peoples , even those who hate me . I simply warn cause i love the peoples and desire not a one to perish .

Reactions: Episkopos

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let the lambs have all ARMOUR strapped on and be contending for the true faith and all the truth of our glorious Lord .
Work while there be time to do so . This mystery of inquity and the one who has been behind it
has captivated this last generation . Till now the decieved unite with the decieved and even many within christendom have bought its
lie . The lie of perdition has been bought by many . IF we think its bad now , i GOT NEWS
its gonna get much harsher against the true non conforming lambs . And we had better be prepared in CHRIST
to lose everything and many even their own lives . Let us count the cost and not fear man .
JESUS is with the lambs , GOD IS WITH US and let us march on having no fear of man nor of death .
Cling to the promises of the LORD and warn as many as we can .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you bother? For such an empty reply? I think you've made your opinions of me pretty well known. Do you just feel compelled to keep taking potshots?

You have the opportunity to give a Scriptural answer. You didn't have to answer at all. That's what I mean about these kinds of responses taking away from fruitfulness.

I suspect you simply don't know how to answer this particular question without contradicting the passage, so you chose what you did.

Much love!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats right CLING to CHRIST , CLING TO THE VERY HOPE of the gospel .
For many are running to another gospel which cannot save . They have made satans version of love THEIR GOD
and it has a VERY BROAD INCLUSIVE ROAD to HELL . HELL has enlarged its mouth for the all inclusive lie
that salvation could be attained OUTSIDE OF FAITH IN JESUS . AND what A LIE IT IS .
TELL me , what kind of love , what LOVE , what LOVE allows a message to be taught
that says all paths are fine and certain sins are now honored . IT AINT LOVE ITS DEATH they preach but know it not .
WHEN LOVE MAKES THE PATH BROAD , we BETTER KNOW ITS FALSE and not of GOD .
THERE Is but one way to GOD , JESUS CHRIST , there is but one way to be saved , BELIEVE YE IN HIM .
ALL else is but death awaiting the second death . Let none be moved away from the ONE TRUE GOSPEL
first GIVEN BY CHRIST and later by the apostels to the churches .

Reactions: Episkopos

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you bother? For such an empty reply? I think you've made your opinions of me pretty well known. Do you just feel compelled to keep taking potshots?

You have the opportunity to give a Scriptural answer. You didn't have to answer at all. That's what I mean about these kinds of responses taking away from fruitfulness.

I suspect you simply don't know how to answer this particular question without contradicting the passage, so you chose what you did.

Much love!
1678135865611.gif

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God forgive you. That your overseer encourages this behaviour says a lot. Your little girl needs to learn some discipline and self restraint sister.
16 “But to what shall I compare this generation? It is like children sitting in the marketplaces, who call out to the other children, 17 and say, ‘We played the flute for you, and you did not dance; we sang a song of mourning, and you did not mourn.’

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
And you are having to resort to accusations again.
And you are having to resort to accusations again.

You never answered me before, when I brought this up.

Since you continue to presume to know the hearts of others, I'm wondering, do I remember correctly? That you've said that you've taken the name "Episkopos" in it's relation to Episkopay, that is, visitation? That you've been "visited" by God, and approved, and now you are His visitation to others, that you reject or approve others in this way? Is this what you've said before? Do you still think this way?

Is this why you feel free to judge others?

Much love!
Shouldn't be that difficult to find that quote from him, noticed he has a few "followers" and frankly, he is a coward.
This whole thread has turned into a circus.
J.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.