What Does It Take to Convince You WHERE We Are In Time???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Enoch111 @Bobby Jo @Taken @Ziggy @Backlit @Cristo Rei ......

Here's something you most probably did not know about Biden and his so-called 'wife.'...pass it on to all you know if you so desire....Joey boy was in deep with his sex sickness many moons ago......he is sick in more that just one way

View attachment 16230

Some men stray from a commited marriage vow, with their Secretary's and other women by happenstance they spend a great deal daily in their proximity....
AND THEN...there are men who have a sick fetish of touching, fondling, stroking, kissing; LITTLE GIRLS!

A man made a video compilation of Biden on numerous different occasions of he inapproiate behavior with little girls, and in a attempt to post his compilation on TWITTER, as proof of Bidens outrageous behavior;
the post was banned Because it contained images of "child molestation"...

Poor old Jilly...a subject of Biden's child molestation in her childhood, then herself marrying another, engaged in a extramarital affair with Biden...finally won his hand in marriage and now she is a sideliner, as he continues in his "child molestation"....
"IF" he is still even alive...
" which is highly doubtful."

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Ziggy

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK and @Backlit ... Payback for making me LOOK....

Have you heard voices calling your name as the lyrics say? :eek: Addy, you need to get out and breathe some fresh air without the baby diapers/cloths wrapped around your face. :(

Here's a song that can remedy your current predicament.....:cool: By Eric Clapton and Van Morrison

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Have you heard voices calling your name as the lyrics say? :eek: Addy, you need to get out and breathe some fresh air without the baby diapers/cloths wrapped around your face. :(
Oh my goodness... now THAT was funny.... I take it you are not a fan of good old Kermy..... I absolutely love Van Morrison.... so.... I shall take a listen to your video while I am unpacking groceries..... TRULY.... your comment was HILARIOUS. I hate when people are funnier than me... LOL

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ok well.... @APAK.... that is not the Van Morrison that I remember... and of course.... WHY would I expect anything NORMAL... like a lovely song.... Instead you give me a political statement with musical notes...:p Do I get a CHOICE B????

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dare not forget this history as it is repeating today, in front of our very eyes, with the tools of modern technology and mass communications...

"THE RED TERROR"

Lenin and Trotsky created the infamous secret service "Cheka" (later renamed OGPU, then NKVD and finally KGB) to steal property and crush resistance.

Communism_Is_Theft.png
"The first Cheka units set up in every city or town were engaged first and foremost in the extermination of Tsarist bureaucrats, gendarmes and high ranking officers, the families of White Guards and all citizens whose property was valued at 10,000 roubles or more. There were thousands of scientists and engineers who were killed as "exploiters" and about half the country's doctors were either killed or forced to emigrate. People were murdered at home, in the streets, and in the cellars of Cheka headquarters irrespective of their age." (Slava Katamidze, "Loyal Comrades, Ruthless Killers -The Secret Services of the USSR 1917-1991" p. 14)

Thousands of Christian priests and monks were sent to the Gulag and slaughtered.

"The Church became the target of Bolshevik hostility from the very beginning. Resistance to the confiscation of church properties, especially silver and gold items, was especially fierce...Now priests called on their parishes to resist confiscation, accusing the authorities of pocketing most of the proceeds." (Katamidze, p. 25)

It is estimated that the Cheka was responsible for at least 20 million deaths, according to courageous Jewish writer Steve Plocker who says the Cheka was led and staffed mainly by Jews. The Cheka was empowered by Lenin and Trotsky, who were Illuminati Jews and financed by Illuminati Jewish bankers.

"Many Jews sold their soul to the devil of the Communist revolution and have blood on their hands for eternity," Plocker writes. "We mustn't forget that some of the greatest murderers of modern times were Jews."

-------lest we forget -----------we serve our God Almighty with his Son as head of the Church ---that is where our focus shall be, no matter what confronts us and impeded our 'happy lives'

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Ziggy

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LindenRedneck @[email protected], July 29, 2021, 12:46

Does anyone know why there is a UN Compound on USA land. It is in Salt Lake City, UT. The people had no say so and your god given rights do not apply in the building that the UN took over. What the hell is going on when will it stop.

And just so we all know, -- it won't stop. The U.S. and nine other nations will yield their sovereignty over to the United Nations, -- and these TEN "Toes"/"Horns"/"Diadems" are already identified as:

FIVE Current Permanent Membership of the Security Council
1. U.S.
2. U.K.
3. France
4. Russia
5. China

FIVE Nominated to Permanent Membership of the Security Council
6. Germany
7. Japan
8. Brazil
9. Nigeria
10. India​

So don't be surprised as we work this direction ...
Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden invited the UN here to help us with our "racial" differences, didn't ya hear?

This is CNBC even.. so it's not a so-called right-wing media outlet.
It's their own media..
Biden administration invites UN experts on racism to visit U.S. in bid to combat racial injustice
PUBLISHED WED, JUL 14 20215:49 PM EDT

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/14/biden-administration-invites-un-racism-experts-to-visit-us.html

They will control us by INVITATION.
amazing the USA is SO STUPID.

anywhoo..
Hugs

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden invited the UN here to help us with our "racial" differences, didn't ya hear?

Yep, the Rev. 13 Beast (U.N.) and False Prophet (U.N. Secretary General) will subjugate the entire world, and Christians are called to "ENDURE". And so I'd highly recommend that we not only ANTICIPATE these circumstances, but also PREPARE accordingly. :)

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM checking the pantry for Milk-Bones one more time ... :rolleyes: )

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden put us back in with the UN.
Trump pulled us out.
If we had remained OUT, they would have been invading instead of invited.

Biden = TREASON

Reactions: APAK and Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden put us back in with the UN.
Trump pulled us out.
If we had remained OUT, they would have been invading instead of invited.

Biden = TREASON

Dearest Z,

Bible Prophecy and History are not always easy to coalesce. We might anticipate ONE Turn-Of-Event, but get ANOTHER. And so while there are many avenues, sometimes all we can do is anticipate the outcome, which is that the U.N. will control the nations of the earth and Christians are told to ENDURE! :)

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (and bobby jo now checking the pantry ... :rolleyes: )

Reactions: APAK and Ziggy

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Elections Expert Seth Keshel Releases National Fraud Numbers: Finds 8.1 Million Excess Votes in US Election, Affirms Trump Won PA, MI, WI, NV, AZ, GA and MN
By Jim Hoft

keshel-totals-US.jpg

Published August 2, 2021 at 10:38amTelegram

Keshel confirms President Trump won: PA, MI, WI, NV, AZ, GA and MN.

TRENDING: Elections Expert Seth Keshel Releases National Fraud Numbers: Finds 8.1 Million Excess Votes in US Election, Affirms Trump Won PA, MI, WI, NV, AZ, GA and MN

And Keshel also believes cyber-flipping may have affected the results in NM, VA, NJ, and NH.

According to Keshel’s investigation there were conservatively 8,144,000 excess Joe Biden votes recorded in the 2020 election.

keshel-totals.jpg

Here is Seth Keshel’s post from this morning.

Here is a tale of the tape for Excess Biden Votes based on trend analysis in the modern political era, considering population growth/decline, recent voter history, and registration information, including registration by party.

My estimates are always lenient, and do not account for cyber flipping of votes.

Trump won: PA, MI, WI, NV, AZ, GA, MN

Likely/Possible Trump if cyber flipping occurring: NM, VA, CO, NJ, NH

Closer than you thought: WA, OR, RI, CT, HI

Reactions: Ziggy

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There’s an unemployment cliff coming. More than 7.5 million may fall off
PUBLISHED SUN, AUG 1 20218:30 AM EDTUPDATED MON, AUG 2 20219:58 AM EDT

Greg Iacurci@GREGIACURCI

• Federal unemployment programs that have paid jobless benefits since March 2020 are poised to end Sept. 6. It doesn’t appear Congress will extend them again.
  • Roughly 7.5 million people will lose benefits entirely at that time, per one estimate.
  • Those eligible to collect state unemployment insurance may continue to receive weekly payments past Labor Day. They would get $300 less per week.
106919859-1627673676962-gettyimages-1232601909-AFP_9923HD.jpeg

Los Angeles County Regional Food Bank workers help with food distribution in Willowbrook, California on April 29, 2021.
FREDERIC J. BROWN | AFP | Getty Images
Millions of jobless Americans are poised to lose Covid-era income support in about a month’s time.

This impending “benefits cliff” appears different from others that loomed this past year, when Congress was able to keep aid flowing after eleventh-hour legislative deals.

There doesn’t seem to be an urgency among federal lawmakers to extend pandemic benefit programs past Labor Day, their official cutoff date.

“There’s almost nobody talking about extending the benefits,” said Andrew Stettner, a senior fellow at The Century Foundation, a progressive think tank.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Pillow guy, Mike Lindell, is having a 3 day marathon event regarding the election.
I believe 10,11, and 12 of august.
America First will be covering this if you don't have this channel on your tv,
you can find it on the internet at Pluto tv .com
Steve Bannon has the War room Pandemic. You can also find the Blaze channel on Plutotv with Glen Beck, OAN, and a couple others.
Ditch fox, cnn, msnbc... main stream media is owned by the CCP.
Chinese Communist Party.
I'm looking forward to this all finally coming out in the open.
Question is.....
what then?

Oh I know...
More hearings on Jan 6th.
Need to interogate the FBI, Sunshine Group, and a whole lot of other groups I never heard of before.
Antifa. BLM, ProudBoys, these just the front guys..
need to look in the shadows..

It's going to be a HOT summer :)
Hugs

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does anyone know how joes first wife passed away .
From an article.....
Is this the REAL STORY about First Wife’s Death
By
Kevin Jackson
-
October 2, 2020

After some thought, I got curious about Biden’s depiction of his first wife’s death. Especially considering he even uses her in a campaign commercial.

As it turns out, the actual story differs greatly from what Joe Biden relates. Surprised? Not if you have a brain.

The story dates back to 1972. Joe Biden had just been elected to the U.S. Senate in Delaware when his first wife, Neilia Hunter Biden decided to take the couple’s three children to get a Christmas tree. In the tragic accident, the family’s vehicle was struck by a truck carrying corncobs.

Biden often claims that the driver of the truck was drunk. However, according to Politico and other sources, the driver of the truck, Curtis C. Dunn of Pennsylvania, was not accused of drunk driving or any wrongdoing in association with the crash.

Curiously, would a drunk driver who kills a Senator’s wife and her newborn simply walk away with no charges?