What Does It Take to Convince You WHERE We Are In Time???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jovan Pulitzer Reveals It’s Not the ‘Watermarks’ on the Ballots – It’s Better (VIDEO)
By Joe Hoft
Published August 19, 2021 at 10:00pm

Jovan Pulitzer Reveals It's Not the 'Watermarks' on the Ballots - It's Better (VIDEO)

Jovan Pulitzer surprised us all once again and likely scared the hell out of any election fraudsters in the process. In a video he released Wednesday on Twitter, Jovan explained that identifying markings are in fact on the ballots and are exactly what they were looking for during the audit! He explained it wasn’t bamboo paper as audit detractors claimed, and it wasn’t secret “watermarks” either.

It was, however, a secret printer identifying protocol established years ago by the Secret Service to help catch counterfeiters. Here is the video:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/PULITZER_BALLOT_CODINGS.mp4?_=1

The matrix decodes the placement of the markings and reveals the precise identity of the printer by serial number along with the exact date and time the document was printed.

Micro-Dots-in-Paper.jpg

This goes to show that there is more than just “bean counting” involved in a forensic audit. An example of the printed microdots:

Micro-Dots-in-Paper-2.jpg

Jovan Pulitzer has proved to be an invaluable asset and amazing patriot in the fight for election integrity and truth.

Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jovan Pulitzer Reveals It’s Not the ‘Watermarks’ on the Ballots – It’s Better (VIDEO)
By Joe Hoft
Published August 19, 2021 at 10:00pm

Excellent article, -- which I also posted in a different topic! LOL

The pot is about to boil over ...
ELAM (and bobby jo busy washing the dinner dishes :rolleyes: )

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the family’s vehicle was struck by a truck carrying corncobs.
Funny how some things stick in your brain.

My favorite letter always talks about cornfields and FBI Director James Comey.
I wonder who the FBI Director was during that accident?
Could it have been Robert Mueller?

Oh look! A conspiracy theory!!

This is a theory until proven factual.

Who was the FBI Director when Joe Biden's wife was killed?

I don't know the answer..
yet.

But for all you fearful people of the qanon conspiracy theorists and white supremist, nazis...

This is exactly like a question that would be posted on a website.
It would always end with the letter Q.
We knew Q by the letter he tagged himself/themselves with.
No one really knows who Q is.
But "anon's" would take that question, look through google, duck duck go, trace down news articles, court documents.
Whatever they could find that was open source.
Some questions did lead to conspiracy theories. (disinformation is necessary) I don't know why, other than trying to communicate without the enemy knowing what your doing.
Lot's of questions are coded. One word means something different, or abbreviations, how man blank spaces between the letters, how many capital letters? All these were code. Like A = 1 B = 2 C = 3..
Q = 17.

Q+ was Donald J Trump also known as 45, DJT.
And he would sign His posts with a Q+
The team first... America First then + him
Other's then self.

So is the question just a conspiracy theory, or was Robert Mueller the FBI Director at that time?

You decide..
Fact or Theory?

This is what Qanon is and always has been. Researching the truth, falling down rabbit holes, and figuring out fact from theory.
This offends a lot of people that have a lot to hide.
And so they attack us.
For what?

Just asking questions.
Communism is here.
Let's not get used to it.
Ask more questions..
be an anon.
HUGS

Reactions: Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

yet.

But for all you fearful people of the qanon conspiracy theorists and white supremist, nazis...

But "anon's" would take that question, look through google, duck duck go, trace down news articles, court documents.
Some questions did lead to conspiracy theories. (disinformation is necessary) I don't know why, other than trying to communicate without the enemy knowing what your doing.
Lot's of questions are coded. One word means something different, or abbreviations, how man blank spaces between the letters, how many capital letters? All these were code. Like A = 1 B = 2 C = 3..
Q = 17.

Other's then self.

So is the question just a conspiracy theory, or was Robert Mueller the FBI Director at that time?

You decide..
Fact or Theory?

This is what Qanon is and always has been. Researching the truth, falling down rabbit holes, and figuring out fact from theory.
And so they attack us.
For what?

Just asking questions.
Communism is here.
Ask more questions..
be an anon.
HUGS
The Bushes since Prescott in the 1930's with Hitler, were thick in clandestine activities. Bush Sr was doin CIA Presidential Lawn duty next the Texas Repository building in Dallas when John Kennedy was assassinated. It was NOT a coincidence.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The state police investigated the accident. The concern then was not that Dunn would get away with anything as serious as drunken driving, but that he could get railroaded. He had plowed into the family of a United States senator, after all.

As the chief deputy attorney general, Jerome Herlihy was assigned to the incident. Two days later, he issued his report, clearing Dunn.

A story headlined, “No Charges Due for Trucker in Biden Deaths,” in the Evening Journal read: “[Herlihy] said there was no evidence that [Dunn] was speeding, drinking or driving a truck with faulty brakes. In addition, Herlihy said, witnesses to the crash near Hockessin provided no basis for a prosecution.”

No further details were released, although Herlihy knew more about the accident than he let on. Years later, he elaborated.

It is hard to think of anyone better the Attorney General’s Office could have sent. Herlihy was a Republican, a good enough one that he served as the Republican state chairman in the late 1970s and early 1980s, but he also knew the Bidens and thought the world of Neilia.

In the late 1960s, Herlihy and the Bidens were neighbors with a common driveway on Marsh Road in Brandywine Hundred, when Joe Biden was a new lawyer. It was before he was elected to the Senate, even before he was elected to the New Castle County Council in 1970.

The Bidens had two German shepherds, and for better or worse, they were named “Senator” and “Governor.” When Herlihy used to pull into the driveway late at night, he would spy eyes looking at him from the bushes and call out, “Senator, is that you?”

Herlihy, now a Superior Court judge, no longer will talk about the accident because he is constrained by his judicial office from injecting himself into a political campaign. He was interviewed about it, however, in 1998 by this writer as part of the research for Only in Delaware, a history of modern state politics.

In that interview, Herlihy said Neilia Biden either accelerated or drifted through the intersection, and Dunn could not stop. The truck driver said she was not looking at him, her face turned away, and the state police thought she was distracted by one of the children in the back seat.

“She was one of the sweetest people you ever could meet. It was so tragic,” Herlihy said in 1998.

Dunn died in 1999, but Philip A. Lafferty, the truck owner he drove for, still lives in Avondale, Pa. In a telephone interview, Lafferty recalled the state police impounding the tractor-trailer and the station wagon for the investigation for a couple of days and concluding that Dunn was not at fault.

“Nothing came of it. They had people, witnesses,” Lafferty said. “He was a good truck driver, very caring. It shook him up. It was an awful thing for all of us.”
Delaware Grapevine

The crash involving the Biden family station wagon and the tractor-trailer driven by Curtis C. Dunn, 43, of Kaolin, Pa., occurred on Monday afternoon, Dec. 18, 1972, a week before Christmas, at the intersection of Valley and Limestone Roads in Hockessin.

Dec 18, 1972.

Theory Debunked..

1970-1979
October 15, 1970
Congress approved the Organized Crime Control Act of 1970. This law contained a section known as the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization Act or RICO. RICO has become a very effective tool in convicting members of organized criminal enterprises.

May 2, 1972
J. Edgar Hoover died in his sleep at the age of 77. President Richard M. Nixon appointed L. Patrick Gray III to be Acting Director.

May 8, 1972
The FBI Academy opened a new training facility on the US Marine Corps Base at Quantico, Virginia.

April 27, 1973
William D. Ruckelshaus was appointed Acting Director of the FBI by President Nixon following the resignation of L. Patrick Gray III.

July 9, 1973
Clarence M. Kelley was sworn in as Director of the FBI. Kelley was a former FBI agent and had served as the Chief of Police of Kansas City, Missouri for many years before this appointment.

Biden Lied For Years About the Driver Involved In His Wife's Death
Oct 18, 2019

According to Delaware Superior Court Judge Jerome O. Herlihy, who oversaw the police investigation 36 years ago as chief prosecutor, there is no evidence supporting Biden’s claim.

CBS News reports that in 2007, Biden told a crowd on the stump that the driver “allegedly...drank his lunch”.

Jerome Herlihy (O), 79 - Wilmington, DE Background Report ...
https://www.mylife.com/jerome-herlihy/e367713039660
Summary: Jerome Herlihy was born on 04/24/1941 and is 79 years old. Right now, Jerome Herlihy lives in Wilmington, DE. Jerome also answers to Jerome O Herlihy, and perhaps a couple of other names. Background details that you might want to know about Jerome include: ethnicity is Caucasian, whose political affiliation is currently a registered Republican; and religious views are listed as Christian.

Wilmington Delaware?? C'mon man.. LOL

anywhoo, my theory was false it was Hoover not Mueller.
And when I'm wrong I admit it.
anon's do too.

Just saying..
In 72 I was 7 years old. I really wasn't interested in politics at that age.
Have to go back and do a lot of research..
I rather be researching the word of the Lord.

Hugs
God Bless

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

yet.

Q = 17.

Other's then self.

You decide..
Fact or Theory?

And so they attack us.
For what?

Just asking questions.
Communism is here.
Ask more questions..
be an anon.
HUGS
Back with another reply, directly off and to your post...

Louis Patrick Gray, III served as Acting Director of the FBI when Biden's first wife suddenly and unexpectedly became dead in a car accident, in Delaware.
//

You know when this QAnon name or label surfaced over the last few years I always thought of it as a cover group and part of secret organization. What drove me to think this way is my past work experience.

I worked for one of these real and still currently operating secret organizations for a couple of years. I worked for an organization of professional scientists and engineers that began their history with the MI6 and British Secret Service in London. They were the science and engineering brains and arm/branch for them. In fact the James Bond technology of the 60's and on, represented the leader of this arm as 'Q.' The Bond movies imitated the real Q engineers of MI6 and the BSS of that time. These REAL engineers and scientists of those years spawned an organization called Qineteq. It is a thriving organization today.

I worked for the North American sister to the UK organization called Qinetiq NA.

Today besides their standard systems engineering integration and interoperability projects they are really accelerating into more hush projects of robotics and autonomous systems - for the military, federal governments and special, unknown to the public, units and operations.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back with another reply, directly off and to your post...

Louis Patrick Gray, III served as Acting Director of the FBI when Biden's first wife suddenly and unexpectedly became dead in a car accident, in Delaware.
//

You know when this QAnon name or label surfaced over the last few years I always thought of it as a cover group and part of secret organization. What drove me to think this way is my past work experience.

I worked for one of these real and still currently operating secret organizations for a couple of years. I worked for an organization of professional scientists and engineers that began their history with the MI6 and British Secret Service in London. They were the science and engineering brains and arm/branch for them. In fact the James Bond technology of the 60's and on, represented the leader of this arm as 'Q.' The Bond movies imitated the real Q engineers of MI6 and the BSS of that time. These REAL engineers and scientists of those years spawned an organization called Qineteq. It is a thriving organization today.

I worked for the North American sister to the UK organization called Qinetiq NA.

Today besides their standard systems engineering integration and interoperability projects they are really accelerating into more hush projects of robotics and autonomous systems - for the military, federal governments and special, unknown to the public, units and operations.
I don't doubt you.
Somehow this Q crashed on the scene I believe it was fall 2017. I didn't notice it until January 2018.
And just average everyday truck drivers, house wives, computer geeks, people that had skills in researching, and military understanding, mathmatics, etc etc.. all walks of life became intrigued.
If they were anything like me, it's because I enjoy riddles, I like digging for stuff, (specially treadures in the bible)
but the world was starting to do these flip flops, and fake news and propaganda, and justice was turning upside down.
And everyone was blaming Trump.
I had to see for myself, which is what probably millions of other people felt the same way.. what the .... lol
And so the Qanon movement was birthed, that's how I see it from my point of view.
No doubt it already had a foundation somewhere. A lot of people call it a psyop. I don't disagree with that either.
I just don't believe that "anons" are out to terrorize the world. All we want is the truth.
And the deeper they hide it, the deeper we'll dig.
It's not over.
Anons been working overtime, specially since the election.
Definately a few rotten eggs there, and people are sniffing them out.
And it don't matter if they have an R or a D or an I after their name.
No One is Above the Law.
Law and Order
Justice

TRUTH
Maybe it started as a intelligence op originally, but that thing caught fire and spread around the world.
Q

Hugs

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmmmmmm, ...

Hong Kong Protestors organise effectively to exhaust the Police

Hong Kong Protestors organize effectively to exhaust the Police
August 22nd, 2021

I bought one battery powered drill and regretted it, -- but now I'm considering buying a battery powered chainsaw because the only sound you'll hear are the tree branches snapping as it drops across the roadway. And I'll be long gone.

It's coming to that ... so I think I'll make that (and a couple of spare batteries) part of my Preparations.
Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmmmmmm, ...

Hong Kong Protestors organise effectively to exhaust the Police

Hong Kong Protestors organize effectively to exhaust the Police
August 22nd, 2021

I bought one battery powered drill and regretted it, -- but now I'm considering buying a battery powered chainsaw because the only sound you'll hear are the tree branches snapping as it drops across the roadway. And I'll be long gone.

It's coming to that ... so I think I'll make that (and a couple of spare batteries) part of my Preparations.
Bobby Jo

That is so disturbing...
These protesters look like Portland or Seattle.
Is antifa in Hong Kong now?

I understand the push back because China is moving in and the people have to stand their ground.
But the tactics of the protesters.. are they anti-fa or did they learn the tactics by watching them?

Where you gonna go?
I think I'll stay right here in the middle of the fiery furnace with Daniel.
The Lord will either make me invisible or he won't.
And if I get caught in the fray, I'm going to try and convert as many as I can while they're killing me.
Kind of like Stephen.
I have no Fear.

They show you pictures to make you afraid.
It's not that the pictures aren't real.
It's the effect of the pictures you allow to have on yourself.
Stand Strong Brother,
Faith can move mountains and glide you gently through a raging storm.
Much Love
Hugs

Reactions: Bobby Jo and APAK

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is so disturbing...
I understand the push back because China is moving in and the people have to stand their ground.
But the tactics of the protesters.. are they anti-fa or did they learn the tactics by watching them?

It seems to me that some destroy man's ability to be FREE; and some ACT on the desire to be FREE. So we must consider which is destroying and which is preserving, -- where WAR is fought on BOTH sides with their respective tactics! :)

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (and bobby jo outside pulling weeds by the wheel barrow :rolleyes: )

Reactions: Ziggy and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems to me that some destroy man's ability to be FREE; and some ACT on the desire to be FREE. So we must consider which is destroying and which is preserving, -- where WAR is fought on BOTH sides with their respective tactics! :)

With VERY BEST REGARDS,

and to @Ziggy ...when the blade finally comes down, I shall yell at the top of my voice: "FREE at last, my spirit now goes to my Savior's keeping'"

Reactions: Ziggy and Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and to @Ziggy ...when the blade finally comes down, I shall yell at the top of my voice: "FREE at last, my spirit now goes to my Savior's keeping'"

... where:

Rev. 20:4 Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom judgment was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony to Jesus and for the word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life, and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

... and it seems to me that if I give up the dozen or so remaining years of my life to gain a THOUSAND, -- it's a bargain at HALF the price! :)

With VERY Best Regards,
ELAM (and bobby jo still outside pulling weeds :rolleyes: )

Reactions: APAK and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

With VERY BEST REGARDS,

I'm thinking China imported anti-fa in order to destablize an already destablized situation.
Who is in control of Hong Kong? China.
I honestly believe the agenda is, to bring in the UN forces globaly.
And in order to do that, a country must show that they cannot maintain it's own peace and needs help from outside.
I believe that is what the purpose of groups such as antifa were created for.
They are a minion of the United Nations.

Chaos.
Just thinking..
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was thinking...

I remember not too long ago, reading about Articles of Impeachment for Biden.

Marjorie Taylor Greene introduces more articles of impeachment against Biden
Daniel Chaitin
Fri, August 20, 2021, 6:20 PM
Marjorie Taylor Greene introduces more articles of impeachment against Biden

I remember ALL the DRAMA we were put through for Trump's impeachment (s)

It's so quiet isn't it?
Where is Durham?
The Congress is on (vacation ? ) while we have a new Delta? A crisis on the border? Afghanistan!?
REALLY?

just thinking...

Hugs

Reactions: Bobby Jo and APAK

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These people are sick.

Apparently Marjorie Greene, Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan held an event at a ski resort.
Patagonia, an Outdoor Clothing giant has decided to boycott the ski resort by pulling all it's merchandise.
I'm assuming ski outfits...

Marjorie Taylor Greene, Jim Jordan Fundraiser Costs Ski Resort Patagonia Merchandise
Another Marjorie Taylor Greene fundraiser, another boycott either by its venue or of it. Outdoor clothing giant Patagonia has pulled all products from a Wyoming ski resort after its owners held a far-right fundraiser headlined by Greene and Rep. Jim Jordan.

The apparel brand confirmed Tuesday that it would no longer sell to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort after its co-owners Jay and Karen Kemmerer co-sponsored an event in support of the House Freedom Caucus. The resort is Patagonia’s single largest customer in the area.
Marjorie Taylor Greene, Jim Jordan Fundraiser Costs Ski Resort Patagonia Merchandise

I hope Petagonia goes broke.
just saying..
Hugs

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...Outdoor clothing giant Patagonia has pulled all products from a Wyoming ski resort after its owners held a far-right fundraiser headlined by Greene and Rep. Jim Jordan.
I hope Petagonia goes broke.
just saying..
Hugs

Dearest Z,

One thing I try to do is make a phone call, and/or DOZENS of phone calls, until I'm able to completely and coherently express my "public input" to any Government Agency/Entity; business; or organization.

And of course I did this for "Patagonia", because if we remain silent, they think they succeeded.

With VERY Best Regards,
ELAM (and bobby jo making a SECOND cup of coffee ... :rolleyes: )

Reactions: Ziggy