What Does It Take to Convince You WHERE We Are In Time???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trading products..
--medicines: aspirin Advil, creams, antibiotic creams, gauze, plasters/band-aids etc

It seems to me that if I can cut SAFELY down on my prescription usage today, that I'll have sufficient quantities for when we can't buy or sell. And undoubtedly others won't have been so far-sighted, and we might be able to relieve someone's symptoms, or possibly more. So when ANY Dr. or Dentist offers Pain-Meds or Antibiotics, ALWAYS ACCEPT THEIR OFFER, whether you need it or not, because it may come in handy when you or someone else may need it.

And as such, it's always good to be aware of any 1st Responders, or Doctors in your vicinity who you can contribute your pharmaceuticals to (from "inhalers" to "pain meds", etc.) as needs arise.

With VERY Best Regards,
ELAM (and bobby jo busy washing the dinner dishes :rolleyes: )

Reactions: APAK

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Canada Pulls Out Of Afghanistan, Leaving Canadians Behind
The country has evacuated a total of 3,700 Canadians and Afghan allies.

Canada Pulls Out Of Afghanistan, Leaving Canadians Behind
The announcement that Canada has completed its evacuation came hours before two explosions at the Kabul airport, where throngs of Afghans and Americans have gathered over the last week, attempting to catch an evacuation flight out to flee the Taliban.

that's not suspicioius..
Still praying for Afghanistan and all those in it.
Where is the United Emerites, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi..? These supposed to be our allies too.
And how are those peace deals with Israel holding up, seeing Israel has a new Prime Minister?
They only tell us what they want us to hear.
If you want real NEWS you have to dig for it.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vote Trudeu out..
if you can..

Trudeau has promised to resettle 20,000 Afghan refugees in Canada over the next “months and years.” The prime minister is up for reelection next month.

Canada pulled its military out of Afghanistan in 2014 but returned recently to evacuate Canadians and Canada’s Afghan allies. Since Canada depended on the presence of U.S. troops at the airport to carry out its evacuation mission, the Canadian rescue mission had to be completed before the end of the month, when the Biden administration said U.S. troops would be out of the country. The Taliban warned the U.S. of “consequences” if the U.S. stayed longer.

The U.S. embassy in Afghanistan warned U.S. citizens that there were also reports of gunfire and to avoid traveling to the airport. The embassy said that U.S. citizens who are currently at the airport should leave immediately.

Bunch of p's
I know there are armies in the bible that turned back from the battle to flee.
I don't think it always worked out for them.
Just saying..

This whole thing is a mess.
nation against nation, kingdom against kingdom...
even at the door.
Hugs

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Supreme Court Lifts Federal Eviction Moratorium
by Sputnik

The US Supreme Court on Thursday ruled to end the federal eviction moratorium, noting that any continuation of the program must be specifically authorized by Congress.

“If a federally imposed eviction moratorium is to continue, Congress must specifically authorize it. The application to vacate stay presented to The Chief Justice and by him referred to the Court is granted,” the ruling reads. “It is up to Congress, not the CDC, to decide whether the public interest merits further action here.”

The decision was supported by six justices, while three dissented.

The eviction moratorium imposed by the CDC in the early times of the coronavirus pandemic was upheld by a DC federal court, but only because it was an extension of a previous ban – something that was denied by the Biden administration.

The order to extend the previous ban was issued after the 31 July expiration of the moratorium initially imposed by the Trump administration. Many Democrats called for an extension of the moratorium, particularly Representative Cori Bush, who organized a sleepover near the Capitol building in Washington DC to urge Congress to reconvene and extend the ban on evictions.

While the CDC’s moratorium protected many tenants from being evicted in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic, particularly given the spread of the Delta variant, some real estate housing groups and landlord associations argued that it would cause massive economic problems.

“If there’s going to be a tsunami of anything, there’s a tsunami of debt out there,” the CEO of the National Apartment Association, Bob Pinnegar, told the National Review earlier in the month.

As of July, according to the US Census Bureau’s Household Pulse Survey, some 3.6 million people in the United States claim to be facing eviction for non-payment in the coming months, primarily due to job loss in the wake of the ongoing pandemic.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
by Sputnik

The US Supreme Court on Thursday ruled to end the federal eviction moratorium, noting that any continuation of the program must be specifically authorized by Congress.

“If a federally imposed eviction moratorium is to continue, Congress must specifically authorize it. The application to vacate stay presented to The Chief Justice and by him referred to the Court is granted,” the ruling reads. “It is up to Congress, not the CDC, to decide whether the public interest merits further action here.”

The decision was supported by six justices, while three dissented.

The eviction moratorium imposed by the CDC in the early times of the coronavirus pandemic was upheld by a DC federal court, but only because it was an extension of a previous ban – something that was denied by the Biden administration.

The order to extend the previous ban was issued after the 31 July expiration of the moratorium initially imposed by the Trump administration. Many Democrats called for an extension of the moratorium, particularly Representative Cori Bush, who organized a sleepover near the Capitol building in Washington DC to urge Congress to reconvene and extend the ban on evictions.

While the CDC’s moratorium protected many tenants from being evicted in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic, particularly given the spread of the Delta variant, some real estate housing groups and landlord associations argued that it would cause massive economic problems.

“If there’s going to be a tsunami of anything, there’s a tsunami of debt out there,” the CEO of the National Apartment Association, Bob Pinnegar, told the National Review earlier in the month.

As of July, according to the US Census Bureau’s Household Pulse Survey, some 3.6 million people in the United States claim to be facing eviction for non-payment in the coming months, primarily due to job loss in the wake of the ongoing pandemic.
Time to go back to work.
I was just watching .. Powel? the Chairman of the FED and interest rates and the economy...
I half understand what he's talking about.
Seems funny he comes out with all these graphs, America tells the people,
Get off your A__ and get back to work.
Just saying..
I would get a job in a minute, if anyone was hiring for anything I am cabable of doing.
But right now it's all physical labour, have to lift over 40-50 pounds. Lucky if I can lift 20.
A lot of standing.. I can't stand for more than 10 minutes..sometimes.
I don't have the edumacation for the more desk jobs.
I don't qualify.
I thought about babysitting, but I honestly don't have the energy to keep up with my cats (who sleep all day) let alone very active children.

The only way we will recover is to tell the government to shove the mandates where the sun don't shine and get back to work.
Help the landlord's recover before the foreclosures and land hawks take control of all the property...
I could go on and on and on..
What will be will be.
And what has been determined will happen.
God said so, and I believe Him.

Get back to work!
Be productive!
Like an ant
:)
Hugs

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Time to go back to work.
I was just watching .. Powel? the Chairman of the FED and interest rates and the economy...
I half understand what he's talking about.
Seems funny he comes out with all these graphs, America tells the people,
Get off your A__ and get back to work.
Just saying..
I would get a job in a minute, if anyone was hiring for anything I am cabable of doing.
But right now it's all physical labour, have to lift over 40-50 pounds. Lucky if I can lift 20.
A lot of standing.. I can't stand for more than 10 minutes..sometimes.
I don't have the edumacation for the more desk jobs.
I don't qualify.
I thought about babysitting, but I honestly don't have the energy to keep up with my cats (who sleep all day) let alone very active children.

The only way we will recover is to tell the government to shove the mandates where the sun don't shine and get back to work.
Help the landlord's recover before the foreclosures and land hawks take control of all the property...
I could go on and on and on..
What will be will be.
And what has been determined will happen.
God said so, and I believe Him.

Get back to work!
Be productive!
Like an ant
:)
Hugs
"Our Day will come" as the title of the Oldie song...and THEIRs will also come...sooner that we think....and they will not know what hit them

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
West Coast Port Congestion Hits Record As More Ships Join Queue
picture-5.jpg

BY TYLER DURDEN
SATURDAY, AUG 28, 2021 - 01:00 PM

New data from Marine Exchange of Southern California & Vessel Traffic Service of Los Angeles and Long Beach ports shows container ship congestion is worsening.

In three recent notes, "Vessel Congestion At LA Ports Soars As More Ships Join Queue" and "US West Coast Port Congestion At Record High Amid Transpacific Trade Route Disruptions" and "California Congestion Nears New High, East Coast Gridlock Worsens," we highlight the latest rapid build-up of vessels, now reaching record highs and surpassing levels observed earlier this year.

According to Bloomberg data, 44 container ships were moored at a berth space outside both ports as of Friday evening, surpassing the record of 40 set in early February. Average wait times are on the rise, from 6.2 in mid-August to 7.6 days on Friday.

Snag_f9b7ae5_0.png

A confluence of issues plagues both US West Coast ports, including labor shortages, an influx of sea freight due to seasonal orders, and persistent disruptions across transpacific trade routes.

During a conference call last week, Mike Witynski, Dollar Tree Inc. CEO, told investors that shipments from Asia were delayed for long periods because of virus-related issues.

"One of our dedicated charters was recently denied entry into China, because a crew member tested positive for Covid, forcing the vessel to return to Indonesia to change the entire crew before continuing," Witynski said. "Overall, the voyage was delayed by two months."

Also, COVID outbreaks have shut down or limited the capacity of a major marine terminal in China and an air freight terminal in the country.

Goldman Sachs has explicitly warned that "port closures or stricter control measures at ports could also put further upward pressure on shipping costs, which are already very high."

Shipping costs continue to hit record highs.

2021-08-27.png

Meanwhile, port congestion is simultaneously building along the US East Coast...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at these container shipping costs?! They are taking off in a definite exponential curve...no wonder goods are becoming much more expensive to buy.

I just ordered a garage metal storage cabinet from HD....cost to purchase went up over 65% since a year ago...no end in sight.

Steel, rubber, and other metals in product will soon be unaffordable in a couple of years time at this rate. Replace your vehicle tires now before they are $600 + a piece, and then if you can still get the type you want....

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So does this mean that there may be a break in the steady flow of trinkets, I mean consumer goods, from China?
One can only hope. Our dumps are already filled with their cheap crap.
Besides, their military is strong enough.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The C.C.P. is resourceful...they'll think of other ways to get their fentanyl here.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
West Coast Port Congestion Hits Record As More Ships Join Queue
picture-5.jpg

BY TYLER DURDEN
SATURDAY, AUG 28, 2021 - 01:00 PM

New data from Marine Exchange of Southern California & Vessel Traffic Service of Los Angeles and Long Beach ports shows container ship congestion is worsening.

In three recent notes, "Vessel Congestion At LA Ports Soars As More Ships Join Queue" and "US West Coast Port Congestion At Record High Amid Transpacific Trade Route Disruptions" and "California Congestion Nears New High, East Coast Gridlock Worsens," we highlight the latest rapid build-up of vessels, now reaching record highs and surpassing levels observed earlier this year.

According to Bloomberg data, 44 container ships were moored at a berth space outside both ports as of Friday evening, surpassing the record of 40 set in early February. Average wait times are on the rise, from 6.2 in mid-August to 7.6 days on Friday.

Snag_f9b7ae5_0.png

A confluence of issues plagues both US West Coast ports, including labor shortages, an influx of sea freight due to seasonal orders, and persistent disruptions across transpacific trade routes.

During a conference call last week, Mike Witynski, Dollar Tree Inc. CEO, told investors that shipments from Asia were delayed for long periods because of virus-related issues.

"One of our dedicated charters was recently denied entry into China, because a crew member tested positive for Covid, forcing the vessel to return to Indonesia to change the entire crew before continuing," Witynski said. "Overall, the voyage was delayed by two months."

Also, COVID outbreaks have shut down or limited the capacity of a major marine terminal in China and an air freight terminal in the country.

Goldman Sachs has explicitly warned that "port closures or stricter control measures at ports could also put further upward pressure on shipping costs, which are already very high."

Shipping costs continue to hit record highs.

2021-08-27.png

Meanwhile, port congestion is simultaneously building along the US East Coast...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at these container shipping costs?! They are taking off in a definite exponential curve...no wonder goods are becoming much more expensive to buy.

I just ordered a garage metal storage cabinet from HD....cost to purchase went up over 65% since a year ago...no end in sight.

Steel, rubber, and other metals in product will soon be unaffordable in a couple of years time at this rate. Replace your vehicle tires now before they are $600 + a piece, and then if you can still get the type you want....
You will own nothing, and be happy.

They won't raise your taxes, just everything else.
I watched a video with a woman trucker at the port of I forget if it was san diego. Trucks were lined up waiting to get loaded with containers to take to the distribution centers. They were sitting for days when she posted it.
Half of the containers are never even opened and checked before loading. We just "trust" that what is in them is legal. Whether food, merchandise, and I hate to say it, but sometimes even people.
Who knows when they put a seal on them. Loading, during shipping, unloading.
Some containers get delivered to uninhabited places like empty lots.
Drop the loaded container and pick up an empty and go back and do it again.
Your not allowed to break the seal until it reaches a dock at the customer's location, distribution center, yard.
The manifests usually are pretty vague in their descriptions.

I wonder if the US has sanctions on it from china, and they are using covid as as an excuse, a cover.
I stock up on crackers, peanutbutter, whole grain rice, dry beans, cereals like oatmeal, pasta.
I buy the 10 for.. or the 3 for..
Cat food has gone up. I buy the big bags of dry, no wet food. Let my cats out daily, cuts down on the litter.
Although sometimes they come in to use the bathroom.. LOL
cats.. smh

The Fed lost a lot of money for all these covid bills they passed. All these stimulus checks. They lost a lot in revenue when they closed all the businesses. They have to make it up. And ofcourse we have to pay it all back.
I can't imagine formula and diapers..
It's going to get rough.
Hold on
Hugs

Reactions: Truman and APAK

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today it's obvious we are in the last days. We've had two major world wars, and many wars and skirmishes after those wars, people being entertained by demonism and wars, violence, all forms of sexual immorality which all continue to grow intensively worse.
Today among most people in the world what is bad is considered good and what is good is considered bad. So I certainly believe we're on the last days.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You will own nothing, and be happy.

They won't raise your taxes, just everything else.
I watched a video with a woman trucker at the port of I forget if it was san diego. Trucks were lined up waiting to get loaded with containers to take to the distribution centers. They were sitting for days when she posted it.
Half of the containers are never even opened and checked before loading. We just "trust" that what is in them is legal. Whether food, merchandise, and I hate to say it, but sometimes even people.
Who knows when they put a seal on them. Loading, during shipping, unloading.
Some containers get delivered to uninhabited places like empty lots.
Drop the loaded container and pick up an empty and go back and do it again.
Your not allowed to break the seal until it reaches a dock at the customer's location, distribution center, yard.
The manifests usually are pretty vague in their descriptions.

I wonder if the US has sanctions on it from china, and they are using covid as as an excuse, a cover.
I stock up on crackers, peanutbutter, whole grain rice, dry beans, cereals like oatmeal, pasta.
I buy the 10 for.. or the 3 for..
Cat food has gone up. I buy the big bags of dry, no wet food. Let my cats out daily, cuts down on the litter.
Although sometimes they come in to use the bathroom.. LOL
cats.. smh

The Fed lost a lot of money for all these covid bills they passed. All these stimulus checks. They lost a lot in revenue when they closed all the businesses. They have to make it up. And ofcourse we have to pay it all back.
I can't imagine formula and diapers..
It's going to get rough.
Hold on
Hugs
The key phrase for anyone to heed is 'to stock-up' NOW, on things that are common and important for one's livelihood and quality of life.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I still think something is going to happen that will improve things for awhile...and THEN, watch out!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still think something is going to happen that will improve things for awhile...and THEN, watch out!
You mean like a "calm before the storm" ?

We're in that calm right now..

I see a culture clash coming with all the Afghanis coming to town.
Halal food... hmm..
I don't even want to go there...
I seen what they do in Dearborn Michigan. They have their slaughters in the parking lots.
Nope.
I rather eat grubs.
Hugs

Reactions: Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Democrats Melt Down As Texas Heartbeat Bill Goes Into Effect
by Jamie White
Democrat lawmakers descended into a collective meltdown over the Texas heartbeat bill that went into effect on Wednesday.

Joe Biden led the outcry with a statement declaring the “extreme” Texas abortion law banning the procedure after six weeks of pregnancy unconstitutional.

“This extreme Texas law blatantly violates the constitutional right established under Roe v. Wade and upheld as precedent for nearly half a century,” Biden said in a statement.

https://twitter.com/MaryMargOlohan/status/1433102342891659266/photo/1

“My administration is deeply committed to the constitutional right established in Roe v. Wade nearly five decades ago and will protect and defend that right.”

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer characterized the new law as an “effort to rip away women’s rights, health, and reproductive freedoms” by the Supreme Court.

https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/stat...^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.infowars.com/

Other prominent Democrats like Hillary Clinton and Gov. Gavin Newsom (Calif.) blamed the Supreme Court for failing to intervene.

“Under the cover of darkness, by choosing to do nothing, the Supreme Court allowed an unconstitutional abortion ban in Texas to go into effect last night. Their decision doesn’t change the fact that reproductive rights are human rights. We’ll fight for them,” Clinton tweeted.

Even if Texas’ six-week abortion ban is overturned, clinics will close

“Silently–in the dead of night–the Supreme Court eviscerated the protection of a woman’s right to choose that has been protected for 50 years,” Newsom tweeted.

After Silence From Supreme Court, Texas Clinics Confront Near-Total Abortion Ban

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D-Mich.) said “legal abortion” must be protected.

https://twitter.com/GovWhitmer/stat...^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.infowars.com/

Failed Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke called for abortion advocates to “channel our anger” at the ballot box for the 2022 midterms.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1433109940776980480

Sens. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) and Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii) also complained about the law.

Texas abortion clinics turning away patients as strict new law takes effect

https://twitter.com/maziehirono/sta...^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.infowars.com/

Even leftist celebrities and media personalities expressed their bitterness at the Texas abortion law.

https://twitter.com/MMFlint/status/...^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.infowars.com/

https://twitter.com/i/status/1433102145637732355

---the same list of human being abortion lovers cry foul once again-------------------------

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So it appears military equipment is being moved across the railroads in SIGNIFICANT QUANTITIES:

MILITARY TANKS AND VEHICLES MOVING THROUGH NORTH DAKOTA

Shane_St_Pierre
Published an hour ago

... and by my count there were some 30 Battle Tanks, and some 65 Bradly Fighting Vehicles, -- and the train was STILL GOING ...

... the question is to which city (cities), and for what type of 9/11 FALSE FLAG?!?
Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So it appears military equipment is being moved across the railroads in SIGNIFICANT QUANTITIES:

Shane_St_Pierre
Published an hour ago

... and by my count there were some 30 Battle Tanks, and some 65 Bradly Fighting Vehicles, -- and the train was STILL GOING ...

... the question is to which city (cities), and for what type of 9/11 FALSE FLAG?!?
Bobby Jo

Which direction are they heading? East or West? No, this is not normal by a long shot. They do not carry a full package like this one on one train haul .....I bet they are going West to the West Coast States...