What Does It Take to Convince You WHERE We Are In Time???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've learned that no matter where one goes, there will be someone trying to win their support, or defend against their potential threat.
Self-preservation at work.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I posted a video about that new currency like bitcoin you mentioned,
but they pulled the video.. o_O
They get upset when you try to inform the public that we are being scammed beyond measure.
I think the only way to walk through this is to ignore the pull from both sides of the politics.
I'm even beginning to see how the "right" has become insistant that you believe them, at the same time the "left" is doing the same thing.
Propaganda in every form imaginable is being thrown at us relentlessly.
It's going to become very difficult determining truth from lies on both sides.
Even the elect will be persuaded one way or the other.
Scary stuff trying to stay sane in a world gone mad.
Hugs
Exciting times we live in Ziggy. Keep the Good Book at your side, have essentials in the cupboard, a social life line, some form of effective defense and pray to the Lord what ever time it is, on anything that comes to mind. Good habits that are proven, are the keys to tis present life that should be simple and true.

The political spectrum and the ideologies of the left and right have been getting closer and more blurred and they are nearly joining hands quite firmly today... into the rigid form and the iron-clad controlling form Statism - the goal of the loftiest Utopian.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a social life line
This is the only one I have Apak.
And I am blessed to know you all.
I think we are watching a battle between those that are easily led and those who are stubbornly adamant.
There is only one ROCK though.
And they are trying to chisel that out of existence.
Only those that believe and have Faith will come face to face in the battle that lies ahead.
And the battle is for your mind.
And you soul.
And your allegience.

I'm afraid they will be taking away the internet for a short while. They will cleanse it of everything that opposes their will.
When it resumes, many sites like this will have disappeared and not allowed to return on their platforms.
We take these things for granted right now, because they allow us to believe we have control of them.
We don't.
And one day I will click on my computer and the only places I will be allowed to visit are those they allow.
A lot of people will gripe and be angry. But as time goes on, out of boredom or curiosity, they will eventually submit to whatever they put on the plate to believe.
All of the posts we have written. All of our testimonies, our walks of life, our frienships and arguments, would of disappeared.
Eventually forgotten...

I appreciate everyone here that I have got to know, over the last year and those I have yet to meet while there is still time to meet.
Time is short.
We need to stop arguing and pray for each other.
Tomorrow we may not be able to meet here again.

God Bless You All
God Bless this Forum, The Admin, The Moderators,
My Friends.
Let's not forget each other.
Let's not hold grudges.

I hope it doesn't come to that...
but I believe it will eventually.

Much Love
HUGS

Reactions: Bobby Jo and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the only one I have Apak.
And I am blessed to know you all.
I think we are watching a battle between those that are easily led and those who are stubbornly adamant.
There is only one ROCK though.
And they are trying to chisel that out of existence.
Only those that believe and have Faith will come face to face in the battle that lies ahead.
And the battle is for your mind.
And you soul.
And your allegience.

I'm afraid they will be taking away the internet for a short while. They will cleanse it of everything that opposes their will.
When it resumes, many sites like this will have disappeared and not allowed to return on their platforms.
We take these things for granted right now, because they allow us to believe we have control of them.
We don't.
And one day I will click on my computer and the only places I will be allowed to visit are those they allow.
A lot of people will gripe and be angry. But as time goes on, out of boredom or curiosity, they will eventually submit to whatever they put on the plate to believe.
All of the posts we have written. All of our testimonies, our walks of life, our frienships and arguments, would of disappeared.
Eventually forgotten...

I appreciate everyone here that I have got to know, over the last year and those I have yet to meet while there is still time to meet.
Time is short.
We need to stop arguing and pray for each other.
Tomorrow we may not be able to meet here again.

God Bless You All
God Bless this Forum, The Admin, The Moderators,
My Friends.
Let's not forget each other.
Let's not hold grudges.

I hope it doesn't come to that...
but I believe it will eventually.

Much Love
HUGS
I'm spending more time this eve with you as I sense yours and/or my need to do so....
I'm afraid you are right Z about the internet cut and the redo of it, to suit the State and selected Corporations.
And yes, most people will eventually and cheerfully comply and love the new selections, and refined slim pickins of sites on the web with the same zeal as those lining up to take the jab... and believing that a genuine new synthetic or natural royal virus called COVID-10 exists ..It is a Royal Crown virus, as in the Rothschilds of the City of LONDON..YES, INDEED!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just want to comment on your signature block...So you and ELAM have definitely swapped roles..got fleas then....LOL

I'm not sure whether you're accusing ME of giving fleas to ELAM, or the other way around ... ;)

LOL,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM sitting with his back toward the computer :rolleyes: )

Reactions: APAK and Ziggy

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure whether you're accusing ME of giving fleas to ELAM, or the other way around ... ;)

LOL,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM sitting with his back toward the computer :rolleyes: )

Well that's a great question BJ. Now that you've mentioned it, I suggest both of you first get the COVID-21 Virus Flea TEST to see if either of you test positive for the Flea virus...then if either or both of you are POSITIVE, it's quarantine time...a full month should do it. If they catch one of you breaking your prison confinement and sentence they have now logged and imprinted for life, you could get fines and sent to a the dog concentration pound for, who knows how long.....:rolleyes::(...;)

Reactions: Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More Than Five People”
by Zero Hedge

Slowly but surely, the world is transforming into a 1984-Robocop-Terminator-Minority ReportJudge Dredd fusion dystopia.

And while we wait for Elon Musk’s dancing humanoid robot (wonder how much the deposit on that particular pipe dream will be), Singapore is wasting no time, and according to Mothership the small Asian nation is deploying ground robots on trial to patrol and survey a public area with high foot traffic, in a joint project involving five of the country’s public agencies: HTX (Home Team Science and Technology Agency), National Environment Agency, Land Transport Authority, Singapore Food Agency, and Housing & Development Board.

According to a media release, an HTX robot will be deployed for a three-week period from Sep. 5 to patrol Toa Payoh Central, a planning area and matured residential town located in the northern part of the Central Region of Singapore

The robot(s), called Xavier, will weave its way autonomously through the crowds to detect “undesirable social behaviors”including:

• Congregation of more than five people (in line with prevailing Safe Management Measures)
  • Smoking in prohibited areas
  • Illegal hawking
  • Improperly parked bicycles within HDB Hub
  • Motorized active mobility devices and motorcycles on footpaths
Upon detecting any of these terrifying activities, the robot will trigger real-time alerts to the command and control center, and display the appropriate message (depending on the scenario) to educate the public and “deter” such behaviors. The deployment of the ground robot is intended to support the work of public officers and reduce the manpower required for foot patrols.

In other words, Robocop has officially arrived, and while it will be unarmed for now, we suspect it is only a matter of time before these robotic Judge Dredds will also be capable of using lethal force against such ‘terrorist’ activity as smoking or throwing away gum in a public space.

Alex Jones breaks down the globalist plan to clamp down on the population with tracking IDs and social credit score based restrictions for participation in society, now being implemented in Australia. Read more here: Australia Could Force Citizens to Report Their Location on Demand Via Government Tracking App

According to Mothership, here is the robotic patrol route, configured in advance by public officers:

robotic%20route.png

And while the robotic nightmares made by Boston Dynamics are still being perfected, Singapore will instead use “Xavier.”

According to the report, “Xavier is able to navigate autonomously as it is fitted with different types of sensors, including safety feature. It can avoid stationary and dynamic obstacles, such as pedestrians and vehicles.”

Xavier is also equipped with cameras that can provide 360-degree video feed to the command and control center. Its cameras can also capture images and videos in dim light or the dark.

Like any good drone, data captured from Xavier’s cameras are streamed to a video analytics system, with artificial intelligence capability developed by HTX’s in-house computer vision engineers. With an interactive dashboard, public officers can receive real-time information in a command and control center, and be able to monitor and control multiple robots simultaneously.

The interactive dashboard allows officers to remotely respond to incidents on the ground via a two-way intercom or using pre-recorded audio messages.

And like any good, obedient drone, the only thing missing is deadly force. We are confident that is coming next.

---just waiting now for the deadly force feature(s) to be added and tested to the robo-cop style command and control network grid---

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well that's a great question BJ. Now that you've mentioned it, I suggest both of you first get the COVID-21 Virus Flea TEST to see if either of you test positive for the Flea virus...then if either or both of you are POSITIVE, it's quarantine time...a full month should do it. If they catch one of you breaking your prison confinement and sentence they have now logged and imprinted for life, you could get fines and sent to a the dog concentration pound for, who knows how long.....:rolleyes::(...;)
stop giving them ideas.. :eek: :rolleyes:

Reactions: Bobby Jo and APAK

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More Than Five People”
by Zero Hedge

Slowly but surely, the world is transforming into a 1984-Robocop-Terminator-Minority ReportJudge Dredd fusion dystopia.

And while we wait for Elon Musk’s dancing humanoid robot (wonder how much the deposit on that particular pipe dream will be), Singapore is wasting no time, and according to Mothership the small Asian nation is deploying ground robots on trial to patrol and survey a public area with high foot traffic, in a joint project involving five of the country’s public agencies: HTX (Home Team Science and Technology Agency), National Environment Agency, Land Transport Authority, Singapore Food Agency, and Housing & Development Board.

According to a media release, an HTX robot will be deployed for a three-week period from Sep. 5 to patrol Toa Payoh Central, a planning area and matured residential town located in the northern part of the Central Region of Singapore

The robot(s), called Xavier, will weave its way autonomously through the crowds to detect “undesirable social behaviors”including:

• Congregation of more than five people (in line with prevailing Safe Management Measures)
  • Smoking in prohibited areas
  • Illegal hawking
  • Improperly parked bicycles within HDB Hub
  • Motorized active mobility devices and motorcycles on footpaths
Upon detecting any of these terrifying activities, the robot will trigger real-time alerts to the command and control center, and display the appropriate message (depending on the scenario) to educate the public and “deter” such behaviors. The deployment of the ground robot is intended to support the work of public officers and reduce the manpower required for foot patrols.

In other words, Robocop has officially arrived, and while it will be unarmed for now, we suspect it is only a matter of time before these robotic Judge Dredds will also be capable of using lethal force against such ‘terrorist’ activity as smoking or throwing away gum in a public space.

Alex Jones breaks down the globalist plan to clamp down on the population with tracking IDs and social credit score based restrictions for participation in society, now being implemented in Australia. Read more here: Australia Could Force Citizens to Report Their Location on Demand Via Government Tracking App

According to Mothership, here is the robotic patrol route, configured in advance by public officers:

robotic%20route.png

And while the robotic nightmares made by Boston Dynamics are still being perfected, Singapore will instead use “Xavier.”

According to the report, “Xavier is able to navigate autonomously as it is fitted with different types of sensors, including safety feature. It can avoid stationary and dynamic obstacles, such as pedestrians and vehicles.”

Xavier is also equipped with cameras that can provide 360-degree video feed to the command and control center. Its cameras can also capture images and videos in dim light or the dark.

Like any good drone, data captured from Xavier’s cameras are streamed to a video analytics system, with artificial intelligence capability developed by HTX’s in-house computer vision engineers. With an interactive dashboard, public officers can receive real-time information in a command and control center, and be able to monitor and control multiple robots simultaneously.

The interactive dashboard allows officers to remotely respond to incidents on the ground via a two-way intercom or using pre-recorded audio messages.

And like any good, obedient drone, the only thing missing is deadly force. We are confident that is coming next.

---just waiting now for the deadly force feature(s) to be added and tested to the robo-cop style command and control network grid---
I'm wondering if there is a way to umm.. infra red the jab to see who has been injected and who hasn't.
I seen some articles about metal particles and then there is the chip, etc..
I used to watch a series called Person of Interest.
AI was able to follow everyone's moves.
Have to love those science fiction drama shows.
Robo Cop.. The Plague.. Outbreak..
They been setting up people's fears for decades.
Hollywood is controlled by the CIA.
Well, now it's China.

It's coming..
Who's going to stop it?
Hugs

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm wondering if there is a way to umm.. infra red the jab to see who has been injected and who hasn't.
I seen some articles about metal particles and then there is the chip, etc..
I used to watch a series called Person of Interest.
AI was able to follow everyone's moves.
Have to love those science fiction drama shows.
Robo Cop.. The Plague.. Outbreak..
They been setting up people's fears for decades.
Hollywood is controlled by the CIA.
Well, now it's China.

It's coming..
Who's going to stop it?
Hugs
'Person of Interest' is a great series. I have all 5 seasons on tap...

Actually, the AI net and the combining of all sub nets from any place from street lights, CCTV, 7-11s and businesses have all been link in the main today. I remember when I spoke to an ex-CIA analysis on a cruise around 2001. He said the CIA is connecting every link in sight with feeds into a some super computer sites around the country and globe. They have a form of the AI called the MACHINE already Z!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'Person of Interest' is a great series. I have all 5 seasons on tap...

Actually, the AI net and the combining of all sub nets from any place from street lights, CCTV, 7-11s and businesses have all been link in the main today. I remember when I spoke to an ex-CIA analysis on a cruise around 2001. He said the CIA is connecting every link in sight with feeds into a some super computer sites around the country and globe. They have a form of the AI called the MACHINE already Z!
Did a lot of digs on computers and stuff when I followed 17. (Q)
The Hammer.
I followed a lot of wiki leaks and the cyber leaks Apple technology, Google.. etc.. the Cloud.
So much over my head, but I got the gist of it. We are all under surveillence all the time.
Big Brother. We just can't see the Prince of the power of the air "waves" .
The largest space observatory is in Rome. Then there is Cern. And Haarp.
Science...
I don't trust it. Not by a long shot.
Hugs

Reactions: APAK and Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Now THAT'S an EXCELLENT IDEA, and I'd jump right on it, but ELAM can only take so much of me and then needs some "quiet time alone". But if YOU'RE not doing anything, maybe the three of us could pick where we'd like serve our "Confinement", -- for which I propose TWO Cabin's that are AVAILABLE. I'm sure that our wives could use a few days "HOLIDAY" if we approached the subject delicately enough that they think it was THEIR IDEA, and be sure to mention that we'll each have our own cabin, and COFFEE's at 9:00!

Although, if you're as dangerous with the TRUTH as I am, neither wife will believe us ...

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM with his paws over his head AGAIN ... :rolleyes: )

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now THAT'S an EXCELLENT IDEA, and I'd jump right on it, but ELAM can only take so much of me and then needs some "quiet time alone". But if YOU'RE not doing anything, maybe the three of us could pick where we'd like serve our "Confinement", -- for which I propose TWO Cabin's that are AVAILABLE. I'm sure that our wives could use a few days "HOLIDAY" if we approached the subject delicately enough that they think it was THEIR IDEA, and be sure to mention that we'll each have our own cabin, and COFFEE's at 9:00!

Although, if you're as dangerous with the TRUTH as I am, neither wife will believe us ...

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM with his paws over his head AGAIN ... :rolleyes: )

Man, would I self-quarantine for fleas, virus', even the common cold, and an over xxxxx(nice) wife...even over Biden sickness syndrome... for an environment in the woods and a cabin right now at you neck of the woods....and with some decent coffee.... you are on, at least in spirit if not in the flesh....I do like how you think at times and I'm dangerous with the truth to myself mostly ...I bet we could solve a lot of the world's problems over a campfire and a starring night sky...we might spot some UFOs or whatever the acronym is these days....and add it to the 'christianityboard' as a new thread....lol

Reactions: Ziggy and Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have 8 cats.
flea jabs don't work. The efficacy is less than 10%.
Other treatments more effective are sticky pads, carpet spray, and vacuuming continually, daily.
Good grooming with flea combs and dawn dish detergent soapy warm water.
Whether you quarantine your pets indoors or outdoors doesn't seem to matter.
The fleas will find their way onto your socks and into your bed.
The flea medication applied to the back of the neck only lasts 30 days and must recieve a new booster application monthly.
At $10. an application, that comes to $80 per month.
There is no co-pay application for the drugs so far that I can find.
And my health insurance don't cover pets.

I recommend good grooming (masking has no effect whatsoever) and regular vacuuming. EVERYWHERE.
And lots of VICTOR sticky pads.
Hugs
iu

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HAHAHAHAHAHA.....

What's that thing called???
oh yeah.. abstinence..
That used to be taboo, now it's a weapon.. LOL

This video is crude, rude, and the language is vulgar.
Just a warning disclaimer..

I hope they are successful.
:D

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man, would I self-quarantine for fleas, virus', even the common cold, and an over xxxxx(nice) wife...even over Biden sickness syndrome... for an environment in the woods and a cabin right now at you neck of the woods....and with some decent coffee.... you are on, at least in spirit if not in the flesh....I do like how you think at times and I'm dangerous with the truth to myself mostly ...I bet we could solve a lot of the world's problems over a campfire and a starring night sky...we might spot some UFOs or whatever the acronym is these days....and add it to the 'christianityboard' as a new thread....lol

LOL, -- I found out a few days ago that my neighbor can hear the mag-lev train running underground which apparently runs within a dozen feet parallel to my own house, by carefully listening at a PERMANENTLY LOCKED DOOR where he works, . And other neighbors tell of countless "strange" UFO type sightings, -- but I guess I don't pay much attention to my surrounding, because I've NEVER seen or heard anything.

But we COULD drive a stake into the ground, and attach a microphone; and set up some "surveillance" cameras; or even enjoy the cool of the evening with a fire in the "chiminea":

[Picture is going to have to follow. Things aren't working on my end.]​

-- I cut a 500 gal. propane tank in half, and the largest flue pipe I could find was 6", but it's too small. So I found an old rusty 10" dia to replace it with, WHEN I CAN FIND THE TIME. But at least it doesn't blow smoke at everyone even with the smaller flue pipe, and the hot-dogs and marshmallows roast just fine! --​

So yeah, grab the wife, avoid the crooked Louisiana cops, and head West!

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM "washing" the dinner dishes :rolleyes: )

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, -- I found out a few days ago that my neighbor can hear the mag-lev train running underground which apparently runs within a dozen feet parallel to my own house, by carefully listening at a PERMANENTLY LOCKED DOOR where he works, . And other neighbors tell of countless "strange" UFO type sightings, -- but I guess I don't pay much attention to my surrounding, because I've NEVER seen or heard anything.

But we COULD drive a stake into the ground, and attach a microphone; and set up some "surveillance" cameras; or even enjoy the cool of the evening with a fire in the "chiminea":

[Picture is going to have to follow. Things aren't working on my end.]​

-- I cut a 500 gal. propane tank in half, and the largest flue pipe I could find was 6", but it's too small. So I found an old rusty 10" dia to replace it with, WHEN I CAN FIND THE TIME. But at least it doesn't blow smoke at everyone even with the smaller flue pipe, and the hot-dogs and marshmallows roast just fine! --​

So yeah, grab the wife, avoid the crooked Louisiana cops, and head West!

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM "washing" the dinner dishes :rolleyes: )

Pretty creative with stand alone fire place and smoker design..it is not like a clay Aztec design then ...it still has a belly and the long neck flue .....the underground train system, aye...it is well known to the public?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pandemic unemployment benefits just expired. What will families do now?
An estimated 7.5 million people will be affected.

Sept. 6, 2021, 8:34 AM EDT
By Ben Popken

The federal pandemic unemployment benefits program ends Monday, leaving millions to wonder how they’ll make ends meet for their families.

An estimated 7.5 million people will be affected, according to calculations by the Century Foundation, a progressive think tank. An additional 2.1 million unemployed people will lose the $300 per week federal supplement.

Since the start of the pandemic, the government has spent almost $800 billion in unemployment assistance, intended as short-term measures to support households and keep the economy going.

The programs included Pandemic Unemployment Assistance, which kicked in after regular state unemployment benefits expired, and Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation, which was extended to gig workers who were not normally eligible for benefits.

But Covid has more patience than Washington, which appears to have little appetite to extend the benefits, even as the delta variant rages.

"Food stamps and the child tax credit can avert destitution, but many people are in harm's way now."

NBC News spoke with several households earlier in the summer as more than two dozen states began prematurely opting out of the federal benefits program. The families described desperate circumstances. Months later, how their choices played out offer a preview of what awaits the newcomers.

Despite a labor shortage, they applied for jobs and didn’t get them. They accepted front-line Covid risks to make money. They took lower-paying jobs in a related industry. They helped out, unpaid, with a family member’s business. They filed for community assistance to keep the utilities on and eviction notices at bay.

Sherry Pratt, 47, an unemployed print marketing sales representative in New Hampshire, has a child with special needs. Like many, she struggled to find a job that would pay enough to cover child care while she is at work.

Instead, she turned the crisis on its head and started watching other kids in her home.

“I can still be flexible and home with my daughter when she gets home from school,” Pratt said, “as well as my 11-month old granddaughter so that my oldest daughter can keep her job.”

The money isn’t much, but it helps. “I'm certainly not making as much as I was before Covid, but I'm doing what I can,” Pratt said.

Business and political leaders looking at the math of the 8.4 million unemployed and over 10 million open positions have predicted a flood of applicants when benefits end. The data tells a different story.

For every 8 workers who lost benefits, only 1 found a job, according to recent research.

The leading reasons why the unemployed aren’t taking jobs have little to do with government money and everything to do with the health and economic crisis: child care scarcity and cost, fear of getting or spreading Covid-19, and taking care of someone with the disease or getting sick themselves, according to the latest Census survey.

A study by JPMorgan Chase shows that the immediate result of the end of benefits is not a rush to work, but a sharp decrease in household spending.

“The average person can’t find a job right away and will have cutbacks,” said Till von Wachter, professor of economics at the University of California Los Angeles.

blob:https://www.nbcnews.com/c946b666-56cd-4557-9cff-4495ced9f02a

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is America Heading Into Its Twilight Years? - Pt 1
Changing Our Culture, Racial Equation And
Viability To Match Rome's Descent Into Oblivion

By Frosty Wooldridge
Exclusive To Rense.com
9-9-21

First of all, I am a Baby Boomer and an old man of 74 years. I watched America trudge through the Korean War, Vietnam War, Desert Storm, Afghanistan and Iraq wars. All of them fraudulent, unnecessary, costly in money and lives, and benefited no Americans other than corporate elites and bankers. Those wars were based on assumptions and/or outright lies. All those wars accomplished nothing to benefit America's freedoms or her/our well-being.

I watched the race riots in Detroit, Michigan in 1968. I was blown away by the Kent State killings. I had friends die in Vietnam, but not before they wrote me letters about the insanity of our being over there. I participated in the marches against the Vietnam War. I watched the Selma March with M.L. King. I served in the U.S. Army. I realized that our presidents and Congressional representatives lie to us—often and without batting an eyelash. Too many of our elected officials in Congress are as guilty as those men who lived at Alcatraz. Why? Because they do not solve any of our problems, but in fact, take bribes, and allow all our problems to fester out of control.

Yet, I love America and everything our Constitution represents.

Over the past 50 years, I've watched our country change from 87 percent Caucasian, 5 percent Black, 5 percent Hispanic, 3 percent Asian ancestry to over 50 million foreign born immigrants. Soon, we will be a nation of minorities. Our leaders have literally changed the face of America and our culture into another kind of country the likes of which the world has never seen. It's called "multiculturalism" and it's not working. We face devastating racial-cultural conflicts both last year and more in the future, i.e., Muslims, Jews and Christians have never and will never mix well.

We're in the midst of destroying our Western Culture and heritage—the most advanced, rational and positive culture since the Renaissance. Essentially, we're in the twilight of America's years.

Nonetheless, I love America. With all its warts and callouses, it's still one of the finest countries that encourages the most freedoms and opportunities of any country on this planet.

Black Lives Matter and Antifa can stomp on our flag all they want, but they couldn't do that in China without getting their heads decapitated. They are too stupid to understand their dumb luck of being Americans.

Another writer whom I don't know asked the question, "Is the sun setting on America ?"

He said, "Men, like nations, think they're eternal. What man in his 20s or 30s doesn't believe, at least subconsciously, that he'll live forever? In the springtime of youth, an endless summer beckons. As you pass 70, it's harder to hide from reality.

"Nations also have seasons: Imagine a Roman of the 2nd century contemplating an empire that stretched from Britain to the Near East, thinking: This will endure forever.... Forever was about 200 years, give or take." (Rome fell in 395 AD after existing for 1229 years)

He spoke about France being pivotal in the 17th and 18th centuries; now the land of Charles Martel is on its way to becoming part of the Muslim caliphate as that religion continues to overwhelm and ultimately will conquer Europe by birth rates. Yes the French and French culture are finished...they are still breathing but they are dead.

If you look at other empires, Great Britain ruled the world in the 19th and 20th centuries. They made conquests for land and resources their top priority. But now, they have reached terminal decline. They endure outmoded monarchies where your sperm lottery number makes you a king or a queen with no other validity in the world other than you march around pretending that you're important—when you are no different than a commoner. Prince Harry now living in Los Angeles and actually working—proves that fact.

The ancient civilization of China wrought human misery in gobs against the common people by the Ming Dynasty, opium wars and the years of Mao where he slaughtered untold millions. Now, the Chinese are ecologically poisoning themselves into a horrifically nasty future, where millions will die in the 21st century from starvation, water shortages, resource exhaustion and internal conflict.

The writer said, "I was born in 1942, almost at the midpoint of the 20th century – the American century. America's prestige and influence were never greater. Thanks to the 'Greatest Generation,' we won a World War fought throughout most of Europe, Asia and the Pacific. We reduced Germany to rubble and put the rising sun to bed. It set the stage for almost half a century of unprecedented prosperity."

Well, it's been a heck of a ride for my past 50 years, but when we teach our children "Critical Race Theory" to hate one another for each other's skin color—we're in trouble. When we see kids stomping on the American flag, we see separation of patriotism into anarchy. When we watch black leaders condemning everything white, and white leaders cowering in the corners for fear of being labeled a 'racist', that's when you see America in decline. A country where citizens work at each other's throats either emotionally or physically, you know we cannot survive.

It's tragic! As we Baby Boomers die out, who will still be alive to salute Old Glory? Who will honor our laws? Who will stand up against BLM and Antifa? Who will honor our police? Who will work to contribute to our civilization?

We're in trouble, and, I am not optimistic about it turning around.

Part 2: Markers for the decline of America

If you would like a free electronic copy of this book, please email me with your email address and I will send it to you. Every American with children or any American who will live in this country in 2050, needs to understand what they face. [email protected]

Published March 2021: America's Overpopulation Predicament: Blindsiding Future Generations by Frosty Wooldridge, available on Amazon, and/or phone 1 888 519 5121.

##

This video graphically and dramatically illustrates America's immigration-population crisis as well as the world's. I wrote it and narrated it. Tim Walters of Cleveland, Ohio directed and produced. Please forward it to all your friends, networks and beyond. Place it on FB, Twitter, Linkedin, Parler and more. Just click the link below to see the video.

Immigration, Overpopulation, Resources, Civilization by Frosty Wooldridge
Immigration with Frosty Wooldridge

Share these videos all over America:

In a five minute astoundingly simple yet brilliant video, "Immigration, Poverty, and Gum Balls", Roy Beck, director of www.numbersusa.ORG, graphically illustrates the impact of overpopulation. Take five minutes to see for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=LPjzfGChGlE&feature=player_ embedded

"Immigration by the numbers—off the chart " by Roy Beck This 10-minute demonstration shows Americans the results of unending mass immigration on the quality of life and sustainability for future generations: in a few words, "Mind boggling!" www.NumbersUSA.org

http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=muw22wTePqQ

##
image003.png

-- Frosty Wooldridge
Golden, CO
Population-Immigration-Environmental specialist: speaker at colleges, civic clubs, high schools and conferences
Facebook: Frosty Wooldridge
Facebook Adventure Page: How to Live a Life of Adventure: The Art of Exploring the World
Www.HowToLiveALifeOfAdventure.com
Www.frostywooldridge.com
Six continent world bicycle traveler
Speaker/writer/adventurer
Adventure book: How to Live a Life of Adventure: The Art of Exploring the World
Frosty Wooldridge, six continent world bicycle traveler, Astoria, Oregon to Bar Harbor, Maine, 4,100 miles, 13 states, Canada, summer 2017, 100,000 feet of climbing: