What Does It Take to Convince You WHERE We Are In Time???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I'm not sure whether this is the most INTERESTING time to be alive, or the most TRAUMATIC time
Not so Traumatic for me as it is chaotic trying to figure out who's going to make the next move and what kind of repercussions that will have.
I hear that next week the Fed Gov will be ending the weekly surplus checks and they will leave it up to the states if they want to continue.
So far No states have agreed to continue. At the same time the eviction moratorium will be ending.
People will have to look for jobs but I'm afraid the only jobs available will be with forced jab mandates.
The Government is sure putting people between a rock and a hard place.
Either you comply with the government or starve.
School just came back in session. Not many parents happy about the forced mask mandates.
At this point most people are aware that masks do not prevent you from getting covid, neither does the jab.
So let's recap.

Gov shutting down stimulus checks.
Jobs require jab
Schools reopen mandating masks and jabs.

If your like me and do not wish to participate in the government mind control program,
then you keep your kids with you, get thrown out of your home and starve.

I'm curious when push comes to shove, who will have the most muscle?
The government of the people, for the people and by the people,
or
the government that rules the people?

The Lord placed me in a safe spot for now.
The worst they can do is remove my SS and food stamps.
I have a couple pantry's nearby. I been stocking up on dry goods.
Only thing I would lose right off would be internet, phone, and gas in my car.
I don't go anywhere anyways for the most part.

I don't think the people will let it get too much farther though.
A lot of people are REALLY grumpy when you listen to them call in on C-Span Washington Journal in the morning.
I'm watching parents pushback in a lot of schoolboard meetings.
Even the military are getting fed up and resigning (I don't know if that's a good thing though)
People are quitting their jobs.
I suppose it is traumatic for most right now.
Like ground zero in a tornado.

Coming back from my dad's today, I noticed a small group of people holding BLM signs and rainbow flags.
I don't suppose I will have this little oasis forever...
I only kneel to God though, and I raise my fist to none.
I had a dream the other night. I was coming home from somewhere and there was a group of men dressed in military clothing.
I looked at their faces and couldn't tell if they was american or middle eastern...
Looked like american military clothing...
I told them they was tresspassing and to leave the property.
They disappeared into the woods...
was creepy.
Then I woke up, put on the computer and saw Taliban parading around in american military uniforms... LOL

I dunno....
Maybe I will offer them some watermelon and banana's and they will think I'm nuts and leave me alone.
I make a mean chicken stew :)
LOL
nuthin I can do about it
what will be will be
Hugs

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dearest Z,

It seems to me that we're certainly in the Tribulation, at that in-between point where the Two Prophets are still in ministry, at which conclusion will be murdered in the streets. And of course, then all literal "Hell" will break loose.

And I'm not sure whether this is the most INTERESTING time to be alive, or the most TRAUMATIC time ...

With VERY Best Regards,
ELAM (and bobby jo having a late breakfast :rolleyes: )

What's more interesting than a multi-car pile-up along the freeway? It garners great ratings on the 6 o'clock news!
People will sit in their stuffed chairs, watching out their living-room windows as the mushroom clouds climb ever-higher in the sky, watching as the pretty colors in the clouds change, and find it very interesting to watch as the shock-wave heads toward them at supersonic speed! And then, whammo! They'll be gone so quickly that they won't know what hit them...which is what everybody wants...a quick death! All in the comfort of their own home, and without the fuss of filling out all of those frustrating insurance forms! Lol!

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
at that in-between point where the Two Prophets are still in ministry, at which conclusion will be murdered in the streets.
Metaphorically speaking...
I'm thinking the two witnesses are Judaism and Christianity.
Both have the testimony of the Creator God Almighty.
And they are both still in ministry today.. so far.
Between Islam and Communism.. will be where we will have to stand our ground.
The valley of decision.. the eye of the storm.. the crossroads.. the valley of the shadow of death... armegheddon.

Beheaded even, for the word of God.
History repeats..
No Fear
Have Faith
Armour of God
Hugs

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know what's even more entertaining?
Watching Main Stream Media take each other down.. LOL

HANNITY: ‘Fake News Don Lemon is Out of His Mind’ | Sean Hannity
HANNITY: ‘Fake News Don Lemon is Out of His Mind’
Sean Hannity ripped the media mob Thursday night for playing defense for the Biden Administration, saying CNN’s Don Lemon is completely “out of his mind.”

“Some of the media mob are still playing defense for this administration. They think they deserve credit for their efforts. CNN’s Don Lemon is out of his mind,” said Hannity.

When you finally understand that you are watching the corporate media eat each other for dinner..
LOL

Enjoy the show
:)
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know much about this stuff. I'm sure some people here do.
So I'll just drop this here.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know much about this stuff. I'm sure some people here do.
So I'll just drop this here.

Hugs
It was about bitcoin but apparently YTube don't want anyone to see it

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...People will sit in their stuffed chairs, watching out their living-room windows as the mushroom clouds climb ever-higher in the sky, ...which is what everybody wants...a quick death! ..

We're created for LIFE, not death. And although many people assert that they yearn for the blackness of death, when they're at their last breath, they'll struggle with all their might for one more.

Bobby Jo

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We're created for LIFE, not death. And although many people assert that they yearn for the blackness of death, when they're at their last breath, they'll struggle with all their might for one more.

Bobby Jo

Fear of the unknown. Personally, I'm not a big fan of pain. It's been awhile since I've sincerely asked God to stop my heart.
If you think that's bad, you should've seen me when I used to get depressed! Lol :eek:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Metaphorically speaking...
I'm thinking the two witnesses are Judaism and Christianity.

It's seems impossible that two religions can be murdered by satan, lie in the streets for 3 1/2 day while people celebrate their deaths and refuse anyone to recover their bodies, and then see these two individuals come back to life and ascend through the clouds.

And it seems to me that ONE of the TWO is obviously Trump; but the candidacy of SECOND person seems to point to either Pence, Flynn, or the long purported dead JFK Jr., who seems to evaded his assassination attempt and is working hand-in-hand with Trump and our U.S. Military.

With Very Best Regards,
ELAM (with bobby jo confused, and scratching his head :rolleyes: )

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fear of the unknown. Personally, I'm not a big fan of pain. It's been awhile since I've sincerely asked God to stop my heart.
If you think that's bad, you should've seen me when I used to get depressed! Lol :eek:

Personally, I'll never kill myself -- however, others might not be so fortunate. And apparently my wife is of the same "cloth" because she often says "Jesus can come for you at any moment ...", and then advises "... if you don't knock it off". So whatever I'm doing, I change to something else.

Bobby Jo

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Personally, I'll never kill myself -- however, others might not be so fortunate. And apparently my wife is of the same "cloth" because she often says "Jesus can come for you at any moment ...", and then advises "... if you don't knock it off". So whatever I'm doing, I change to something else.

Bobby Jo
I tried to end it 21 years ago...huge mistake! I repented. Sometimes the chronic illness, pain, and isolation have brought me to the place where I begged God to take me, but He didn't. My time here isn't complete. So I say, "Your will, not mine, be done!"
Your wife sounds like a super-saint! Lol

Reactions: Ziggy and Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tried to end it 21 years ago...huge mistake! I repented. Sometimes the chronic illness, pain, and isolation have brought me to the place where I begged God to take me, but He didn't. My time here isn't complete. So I say, "Your will, not mine, be done!"
Your wife sounds like a super-saint! Lol

Yep, -- I always appreciate her WARNING!

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Truman

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's seems impossible that two religions can be murdered by satan, lie in the streets for 3 1/2 day while people celebrate their deaths and refuse anyone to recover their bodies, and then see these two individuals come back to life and ascend through the clouds.

And it seems to me that ONE of the TWO is obviously Trump; but the candidacy of SECOND person seems to point to either Pence, Flynn, or the long purported dead JFK Jr., who seems to evaded his assassination attempt and is working hand-in-hand with Trump and our U.S. Military.

With Very Best Regards,
ELAM (with bobby jo confused, and scratching his head :rolleyes: )

I just want to comment on your signature block...So you and ELAM have definitely swapped roles..got fleas then....LOL

Reactions: Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The GWOT $ was placed into the pockets of the Military-Industrial Complex. What a scam pulled over the people with the 9/11 event as its catalyst.
There with be no firecrackers or smoking guns about 9/11 coming out from the so-called unclassified EO
The vaxx conspiracy scammers are losing the narrative about the COVID and gene mod vaxxes. They will have to take more draconian and drastic measures to win their war over the public.
'Public' Bitcoin types methods of monetary exchange will all be banned in favor of 'authorized' centralized government versions...soon ...within a few years. The Bankers initially spawned the public Bitcoin idea from the start with the intent for them to create and eventually mandate their version for control of all money exchange down around the globe down to the penny.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The GWOT $ was placed into the pockets of the Military-Industrial Complex. What a scam pulled over the people with the 9/11 event as its catalyst.
There with be no firecrackers or smoking guns about 9/11 coming out from the so-called unclassified EO
The vaxx conspiracy scammers are losing the narrative about the COVID and gene mod vaxxes. They will have to take more draconian and drastic measures to win their war over the public.
'Public' Bitcoin types methods of monetary exchange will all be banned in favor of 'authorized' centralized government versions...soon ...within a few years. The Bankers initially spawned the public Bitcoin idea from the start with the intent for them to create and eventually mandate their version for control of all money exchange down around the globe down to the penny.
I posted a video about that new currency like bitcoin you mentioned,
but they pulled the video.. o_O
They get upset when you try to inform the public that we are being scammed beyond measure.
I think the only way to walk through this is to ignore the pull from both sides of the politics.
I'm even beginning to see how the "right" has become insistant that you believe them, at the same time the "left" is doing the same thing.
Propaganda in every form imaginable is being thrown at us relentlessly.
It's going to become very difficult determining truth from lies on both sides.
Even the elect will be persuaded one way or the other.
Scary stuff trying to stay sane in a world gone mad.
Hugs

Reactions: Bobby Jo and APAK