What Does It Take to Convince You WHERE We Are In Time???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Democrats Melt Down As Texas Heartbeat Bill Goes Into Effect
by Jamie White
Democrat lawmakers descended into a collective meltdown over the Texas heartbeat bill that went into effect on Wednesday.

Joe Biden led the outcry with a statement declaring the “extreme” Texas abortion law banning the procedure after six weeks of pregnancy unconstitutional.

“This extreme Texas law blatantly violates the constitutional right established under Roe v. Wade and upheld as precedent for nearly half a century,” Biden said in a statement.

https://twitter.com/MaryMargOlohan/status/1433102342891659266/photo/1

“My administration is deeply committed to the constitutional right established in Roe v. Wade nearly five decades ago and will protect and defend that right.”

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer characterized the new law as an “effort to rip away women’s rights, health, and reproductive freedoms” by the Supreme Court.

https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/1433086378556985347?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1433086378556985347|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.infowars.com/

Other prominent Democrats like Hillary Clinton and Gov. Gavin Newsom (Calif.) blamed the Supreme Court for failing to intervene.

“Under the cover of darkness, by choosing to do nothing, the Supreme Court allowed an unconstitutional abortion ban in Texas to go into effect last night. Their decision doesn’t change the fact that reproductive rights are human rights. We’ll fight for them,” Clinton tweeted.

Even if Texas’ six-week abortion ban is overturned, clinics will close

“Silently–in the dead of night–the Supreme Court eviscerated the protection of a woman’s right to choose that has been protected for 50 years,” Newsom tweeted.

After Silence From Supreme Court, Texas Clinics Confront Near-Total Abortion Ban

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D-Mich.) said “legal abortion” must be protected.

https://twitter.com/GovWhitmer/status/1433075199663038465?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1433075199663038465|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.infowars.com/

Failed Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke called for abortion advocates to “channel our anger” at the ballot box for the 2022 midterms.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1433109940776980480

Sens. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) and Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii) also complained about the law.

Texas abortion clinics turning away patients as strict new law takes effect

https://twitter.com/maziehirono/status/1432775696619909124?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1432775696619909124|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.infowars.com/

Even leftist celebrities and media personalities expressed their bitterness at the Texas abortion law.

https://twitter.com/MMFlint/status/1433106981473116166?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1433106981473116166|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.infowars.com/

https://twitter.com/i/status/1433102145637732355

---the same list of human being abortion lovers cry foul once again-------------------------

So this is what I'm thinking...
moves and counter moves.

One of the main objectives the Dems thought to do was to pack the Supreme Court.
Texas just passed this abortion ban and no doubt it will take hold among many conservative states.
This will push Pelosi and Schumer and others to push for expanding the Supreme Court.
It started fizzling out right before the Afghanistan catastrophe.
Someone is stoking the fire.
Not many people agree with expanding the Court. They know in new elections it could have interesting consequences.
So we go from 9 to 13. Republicans push it 13- ? ...
So this is another divide that will take place.
Not in the conservative party but rather the liberal/democrat party.

I think it's great that there is a time limit on abortions. Personally I don't agree with them.
But I don't think that that is the main objective behind Texas bringing this law forward now.
I think they are pushing the Liberals to try and expand the Supreme Court, and they will hit a lot of resistance from their own side.

Just my thoughts.
Hugs

Reactions: APAK and Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So it appears military equipment is being moved across the railroads in SIGNIFICANT QUANTITIES:

MILITARY TANKS AND VEHICLES MOVING THROUGH NORTH DAKOTA

MILITARY TANKS AND VEHICLES MOVING THROUGH NORTH DAKOTA
Shane_St_Pierre
Published an hour ago

... and by my count there were some 30 Battle Tanks, and some 65 Bradly Fighting Vehicles, -- and the train was STILL GOING ...

... the question is to which city (cities), and for what type of 9/11 FALSE FLAG?!?
Bobby Jo

I was watching Psaki at the Press breifing today.
She had a woman come and speak I don't remember who, about being prepared fro cyber attacks and stuff during this memorial day weekend.
Somehow I want to keep typing D Day.. I don't know why..
Have to look up D Day..

They don't expect any cyber attacks... this coming from the Biden administration, right?

Normandy landings
The Normandy landings were the landing operations and associated airborne operations on Tuesday, 6 June 1944 of the Allied invasion of Normandy in Operation Overlord during World War II. Codenamed Operation Neptune and often referred to as D-Day, it was the largest seaborne invasion in history.

Airborne eh?
Afghanistan being shipped in how?

North Dakota...
I know w alot of Chinese Military were hanging out in Canada doing winter warfare games..
Maybe we're going to go and play with them..

Things are so unreal..
I been quiet the last couple days, watching, thinking..
PRAYING..

I mean so far 2021 has been even more interesting than 2020. I don't know how that can be possible, but we still have 4 months left or 1 quarter of this year to go. What was tha Biden said about a cold dark winter?
I remember reading something about that meaning nuclear.. like war.
N.Korea ramping up, Pakistan, Iran, China and Russia all increasing nuclear capabilities.
It could get HOT.

Or Cold.. I hear Mt. Etna is acting up as well.
Praying for victims of Ida, those caught in PA and NJ tornadoes.. CA wildfires..
Having trouble keeping up with the news.

Anywho..
Hold the line
Stay Faithful
Trust God
Hugs

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which direction are they heading? East or West? No, this is not normal by a long shot. They do not carry a full package like this one on one train haul .....I bet they are going West to the West Coast States...

I'd tend to agree, -- the West Coast seems a fair "target", but in the end we're ALL TARGETED.

With Very Best Regards,
ELAM (and bobby jo working on filling my dog dish :rolleyes: )

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was watching Psaki at the Press breifing today.
She had a woman come and speak I don't remember who, about being prepared fro cyber attacks and stuff during this memorial day weekend.
Have to look up D Day..

They don't expect any cyber attacks... this coming from the Biden administration, right?

Normandy landings
The Normandy landings were the landing operations and associated airborne operations on Tuesday, 6 June 1944 of the Allied invasion of Normandy in Operation Overlord during World War II. Codenamed Operation Neptune and often referred to as D-Day, it was the largest seaborne invasion in history.

Airborne eh?
Afghanistan being shipped in how?

North Dakota...
I know w alot of Chinese Military were hanging out in Canada doing winter warfare games..
Maybe we're going to go and play with them..

Things are so unreal..
I been quiet the last couple days, watching, thinking..
PRAYING..

I mean so far 2021 has been even more interesting than 2020. I don't know how that can be possible, but we still have 4 months left or 1 quarter of this year to go. What was tha Biden said about a cold dark winter?
I remember reading something about that meaning nuclear.. like war.
N.Korea ramping up, Pakistan, Iran, China and Russia all increasing nuclear capabilities.
It could get HOT.

Or Cold.. I hear Mt. Etna is acting up as well.
Praying for victims of Ida, those caught in PA and NJ tornadoes.. CA wildfires..
Having trouble keeping up with the news.

Anywho..
Hold the line
Stay Faithful
Trust God
Hugs
I meant Labor Day weekend.

Time is moving so fast I can't keep things straight.

Memorial and D Day.... I think the calendar is off.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So this is what I'm thinking...
moves and counter moves.

One of the main objectives the Dems thought to do was to pack the Supreme Court.
Texas just passed this abortion ban and no doubt it will take hold among many conservative states.
This will push Pelosi and Schumer and others to push for expanding the Supreme Court.
It started fizzling out right before the Afghanistan catastrophe.
Someone is stoking the fire.
Not many people agree with expanding the Court. They know in new elections it could have interesting consequences.
So we go from 9 to 13. Republicans push it 13- ? ...
So this is another divide that will take place.
Not in the conservative party but rather the liberal/democrat party.

I think it's great that there is a time limit on abortions. Personally I don't agree with them.
But I don't think that that is the main objective behind Texas bringing this law forward now.
I think they are pushing the Liberals to try and expand the Supreme Court, and they will hit a lot of resistance from their own side.

Just my thoughts.
Hugs
You may have something there. It will take more Texas 'Heartbeat' Abortion bills passing before I see the move to push for an expansion of the Supremes. Florida is thinking of following Texas' cue with their own version. Now that would signal the call for a new political-religious 'war'

Reactions: Ziggy and Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PREVIOUSLY, some Forum members castigated Trump for "allowing" the Fraudulent Election. And they still persisted after being advised that you can't accuse someone of a crime, that HASN'T YET BEEN COMMITTED, and can't convict that person in a CRIMINALY Operated "Justice System".

So here we are some 10 months later with ALL KINDS of Election Fraud EVIDENCE coming out, including where individuals who would perpetrate Election Fraud were apparently being TRACKED, and/or MONITORED in the commission of their CRIMES:

BREAKING: THEY GOT CAUGHT! Investigators Have Video of 240 Leftist Operatives in Georgia Dumping Thousands of Ballots from Backpacks into Drop Boxes in Middle of the Night!

BREAKING: THEY GOT CAUGHT! Investigators Have Video of 240 Leftist Operatives in Georgia Dumping Thousands of Ballots from Backpacks into Drop Boxes in Middle of the Night!
By Jim Hoft
Published September 3, 2021

According to John Fredericks state officials now have video of 240 leftist operatives he called “ballot traffickers” dumping tens of thousands of ballots into drop boxes in the middle of the night in locations across Georgia.

The leftist operatives were identified making numerous drops in the middle of the night. They were filmed emptying their backpacks of ballots into the drop boxes in the middle of the night. Ballot harvesting is not legal in Georgia.

This is criminal behavior caught on video!

The TRAP was set and now the Criminals are CAUGHT, so all that's left is for the ONLY TRUE JUSTICE LEFT in the United States, -- the Military Tribunals --, will come to the forefront in not only PROSECUTING and PUNISHING these CRIMINALS, but those BROADCASTS will reveal for the entire nation to see and understand precisely what happened in this past Election.

Perhaps we should have listened to the "Q" Posts, and kept an open mind so that as the "Q" Posts are explained, -- we might actually perceive that this was the PLAN ALL ALONG. And we're still IN the PLAN, as we continue to watch it unfold in it's entirety, precisely as this article supports!

Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PREVIOUSLY, some Forum members castigated Trump for "allowing" the Fraudulent Election. And they still persisted after being advised that you can't accuse someone of a crime, that HASN'T YET BEEN COMMITTED, and can't convict that person in a CRIMINALY Operated "Justice System".

So here we are some 10 months later with ALL KINDS of Election Fraud EVIDENCE coming out, including where individuals who would perpetrate Election Fraud were apparently being TRACKED, and/or MONITORED in the commission of their CRIMES:

By Jim Hoft
Published September 3, 2021

According to John Fredericks state officials now have video of 240 leftist operatives he called “ballot traffickers” dumping tens of thousands of ballots into drop boxes in the middle of the night in locations across Georgia.

The leftist operatives were identified making numerous drops in the middle of the night. They were filmed emptying their backpacks of ballots into the drop boxes in the middle of the night. Ballot harvesting is not legal in Georgia.

This is criminal behavior caught on video!

The TRAP was set and now the Criminals are CAUGHT, so all that's left is for the ONLY TRUE JUSTICE LEFT in the United States, -- the Military Tribunals --, will come to the forefront in not only PROSECUTING and PUNISHING these CRIMINALS, but those BROADCASTS will reveal for the entire nation to see and understand precisely what happened in this past Election.

Perhaps we should have listened to the "Q" Posts, and kept an open mind so that as the "Q" Posts are explained, -- we might actually perceive that this was the PLAN ALL ALONG. And we're still IN the PLAN, as we continue to watch it unfold in it's entirety, precisely as this article supports!

Bobby Jo

Something to ponder....
It all started with a 16 year plan.
8 years of Obama followed by 8 years of Hillary.
They never thought that she would lose.
They had to remove Trump by deception in order to continue "the plan"
If we "trust the plan" then we will know the direction they are taking us in.
And we can prepare.
What is the 16 year plan?

DznBVtMWwAAjMfQ.jpg

Where are we?

Hugs

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Ziggy
Do you not think that America has had a slow fade just like the rest of the world?? Why place so much emphasis on Obama and Clinton? Just curious is all... I have learned my lesson about politics... especially American politics and being a Canadian.

It seems to me that Americans have failed at "knowing thyself"... they have thought themselves to be this amazing SUPER POWER... the BEST country in the world... when all the while... they have been eroding away into moral decomposition... No different in Canada... so I am not throwing stones here... Just a question for you.

Reactions: APAK

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ziggy
Do you not think that America has had a slow fade just like the rest of the world?? Why place so much emphasis on Obama and Clinton? Just curious is all... I have learned my lesson about politics... especially American politics and being a Canadian.

It seems to me that Americans have failed at "knowing thyself"... they have thought themselves to be this amazing SUPER POWER... the BEST country in the world... when all the while... they have been eroding away into moral decomposition... No different in Canada... so I am not throwing stones here... Just a question for you.
Thank You Addy,
We were sleeping at the wheel.
Why Obama and Clinton?
And the Bush's...
It's taken generations to get where we are.
Listen to the video above..
It's all about power.

Hugs

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Listen to the video above..
Please don't make me listen to the video... I would rather kiss a snake than listen to the video... LOL

I have never believed Government to be good... I think that is one big difference... Americans seem to think that the government serves the people... and that at one time government was actually good.... the government has never served the people.. and RICH and POWERFUL people have always run things from behind the scenes... that is just something I have always known to be true.

Anyways.... thank you for acknowledging my post... If you don't mind... I will skip the video and any further comments... LOL.

Bless you ... and your tangerines...

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thursday at 6:45 PM
Have to look up D Day..

What's interesting..
Yesterday I happened across an article where apparently the Queen of England's Funeral plans were leaked to the public.
You will never guess what this day will be called....
wait I'll find it..

Leaked documents have revealed for the first time on Friday the extent of the huge operation that will be launched in the hours and days after Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II dies, reports PTI.

Details of what will happen under the codename “Operation London Bridge” were leaked to US-headquartered news organisation, Politico, which reports that officials will refer to the day the Queen dies as “D Day”.
British Queen Elizabeth’s secret funeral plans leaked

Strange....

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please don't make me listen to the video... I would rather kiss a snake than listen to the video... LOL

I have never believed Government to be good... I think that is one big difference... Americans seem to think that the government serves the people... and that at one time government was actually good.... the government has never served the people.. and RICH and POWERFUL people have always run things from behind the scenes... that is just something I have always known to be true.

Anyways.... thank you for acknowledging my post... If you don't mind... I will skip the video and any further comments... LOL.

Bless you ... and your tangerines...
It is an inspirational video about taking America back from corporate America and putting it back in the hands of the people.
I know people don't like Trump's voice. It's not about his voice though.. it's about the message.
And the pushback happening around the world is because of this video.
If you don't want to listen that's fine.
We still have free choice ... so far.. LOL
God Bless You Addy

They didn't have tangerines when I went to the store the other day, so I got mandarins instead :)
I forgot the banana's though..
I'm going to my dad's this morning to give him a shave.
Maybe I can find some in my travels
:)
Hugs

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is an inspirational video about taking America back from corporate America and putting it back in the hands of the people.
This is where I disagree.... I don't think America was ever in the hands of the people to begin with... Maybe during the pioneering days... but not in a great many decades. I feel that people are having a difficult time accepting the reality of where we are on the biblical time-line. America is gone forever... and there is no bringing her back. But that is only my little take on things... BE blessed... I would mail you tangerines if I thought you would get them... but border patrol would throw them all out... LOL

Reactions: APAK and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel that people are having a difficult time accepting the reality of where we are on the biblical time-line.
I agree.
I'm not a "worldly" person. I live in a trailer, basically in the woods, 10 miles from the closest town.
I have 2 neighbors that I don't even know, even though 1 of them is a cousin.
Everybody keeps to themselves.
I live a life of a hermit. I like it that way.
But I do watch the world from a distance through this computer.
I think being on the "outside" gives a different perspective than those who have to live "in" it.
I look at everything happening from a biblical perspective.
I see God working everywhere, I also see Satan working everywhere.
We are smack dab in the middle of a spiritual war.
This spiritual war manifests itself in the world we see.
Follow the money...
The problem isn't money or wealth, it's those that handle it unrighteously.
And I see the economy (true wealth) struggling to stay alive.
By true wealth I mean compassion, generosity, hospitality, etc..
I'm watching kids in the classrooms being taught to hate each other because of their skin color, their ideology, their religion...
And I see parents rising up taking their kids back from a corrupt system.

I'm not personally effected by any of it so far.
Gas is a little higher, I don't travel much.
Food prices are higher, I don't eat much.
I live on my dad's property, I don't believe I'll be evicted. (until he passes away, then I have no clue where I'll be)
My grandson is in his last year of High School and is autistic, so I don't believe the "world" weighs on him mentally.
I don't live in a city surrounded by rainbow flags or black bloc uniformed antifa groups burning down buildings and businesses.

I am blessed.

But looking outward ... we're in trouble. But I am still optimistic, God is in control.
And as long as God is alive in the world, darkness will fail.
If we allow the darkness to remove all attempts to keep God in the world,
then that will be the end.
The days of Noah.
And all the world was continually evil...
It's the people that maintain Faith and Hope that keeps the Light alive in the world.

I see more and more lights appearing in some places, while watching darkness creep into others.
What an interesting time to be alive.

Just my perspective of current events.
I know God isn't very happy right now. That's for sure.
I just keep praying.

I love watermelon too.
I forgot banana's and watermelon.
I may hit the fruit stand today..
I may run into some nuts too LOL

Sng 6:11 I went down into the garden of nuts to see the fruits of the valley, and to see whether the vine flourished, and the pomegranates budded.
HUGS

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sweet Ziggy.... THANK you for sharing your heart... I think you and I have way more in common that we might even know...
You are an American hermit... and I am a Canadian troll... You live in a trailer... I live in a converted garage...
You like watermelon and I do too.... BLESS you...

Reactions: Truman and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sweet Ziggy.... THANK you for sharing your heart... I think you and I have way more in common that we might even know...
You are an American hermit... and I am a Canadian troll... You live in a trailer... I live in a converted garage...
You like watermelon and I do too.... BLESS you...
I knew we was kindred spirits from the beginning Addy..
Hugs

Reactions: Truman

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where are we?
Hugs

Dearest Z,

It seems to me that we're certainly in the Tribulation, at that in-between point where the Two Prophets are still in ministry, at which conclusion will be murdered in the streets. And of course, then all literal "Hell" will break loose.

And I'm not sure whether this is the most INTERESTING time to be alive, or the most TRAUMATIC time ...

With VERY Best Regards,
ELAM (and bobby jo having a late breakfast :rolleyes: )

Reactions: Truman and Ziggy