What Does It Take to Convince You WHERE We Are In Time???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
iu

2Co 6:4 But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,
2Co 6:5 In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings;
2Co 6:6 By pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned,
2Co 6:7 By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,

Eph 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Rom 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Hugs

Reactions: Bobby Jo and APAK

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Labor = value.
Remove labor = 0 value.
Economic shut down.
Reset.
They will enslave the world for value... labor.

Jde 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

Reactions: Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Garland is a bold faced liar and a traitor.

No matter how he slices and dices it, with his low stoop to pull out the worn-out lie of black and minority voting disenfranchisement, he is still a treasonous criminal and a coward.

So he is announcing today in public, that he is planning to put more aggressive measures in place to combat the legal, patriotic and truthful post election audits amongst other things, all in the name of voter suppression, especially of black voters. What a crock. And many folks will believe him.

He is planning to support any person to vote that is legal under the law. He started his spiel by talking about citizens then he changed. He forget that voting only applies to legal US citizens and not anyone living in the US, like illegals.

Voting rights for all and by any means, even if illegal under the law is really what he is saying....

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So much going on everywhere.
Things look like their going in the right direction though.
They are SCARED..
Should know the results of AZ audit by the 14th.
Donald J Trumps Birthday :)
Coincidence?
LOL

Reactions: Bobby Jo and APAK

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Should know the results of AZ audit by the 14th.
Donald J Trumps Birthday :)
Coincidence?
LOL

Monday (the 14th) should be the START of a VERY BUSY sequence of events! ;)

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (and bobby jo scratching his head :rolleyes: )

Reactions: Ziggy

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Clinton Whistleblower Who Broke Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Story Found Dead in Apparent ‘Suicide’
Clinton Whistleblower Who Broke Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Story Found Dead in Apparent ‘Suicide’
June 13, 2021 Sean Adl-Tabatabai

Christopher Sign, the man who blew the whistle about the 2016 tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch, has been found dead in his apartment. His death is being invesitgated by police as an apparent “suicide,” according to Alabama police Lt. Keith Czeskleba.

It seems the Deep State (? Bill Clinton, Loretta Lynch ?) is either trying to tie up "loose ends" to circumvent their Arrest, Prosecution, and Conviction; -- or "exacting revenge" for having been CAUGHT in their Crimes. Of course the U.S. Military has all the Evidence it needs where the only thing that changes is the previous Prison-Time, and now they'll receive a Death Sentence; and so it seems most likely that they're simply "exacting revenge" for having been CAUGHT.

This is how satan operates, and so too those that follow him in their path to eternal torment.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

NayborBear

Jan 21, 2020
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zephaniah 3:8 (KJV)

Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the Lord, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms (one worldism), to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.

The "catch 22" I find myself in:
In going along with this, am I being complicit?
Or?
In fighting AGAINST one worldism?
Am I fighting against God?

And?
Does fighting against this one worldism show God That I am with Him, and so causes God to speed things up?

Matthew 24:24
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Reckon we shall see, eh? :)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There seems to be a well established "Clinton" pattern:

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT
NEW! Updated for Hillary's 2016 run!

My thanks to everyone who took the time to write and suggest corrections. Many changes have been made to this list based on the info sent in and more will be added in the very near future.

NEW - Download this article as a PDF!

In compiling this list I have tried to find as much photographic evidence as I can, but surprisingly (or maybe not so surprisingly) these people in many cases seem to have been erased from the internet!

The following is a partial list of a large number of persons who have recently met their demise in suspicious circumstances who appear to have some connection to the Clintons. I stress partial because new additions are coming in faster than closets can be found to hide the bodies in!

NEW! THE BELOW LIST AS AN INFOGRAPHIC! (6 Mbyte image)

clinton.bodycount.gif

Don Adams
Died January 7, 1997 Long before Whitewater's land flips made the Clinton's circle of friends rich, many of the same players had been involved in a similar land swindle in Branson. Don Adams was a lawyer in Arkansas who got involved trying to ...

What a seemingly LARGE number of "coincidences".

Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: NayborBear

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmmmmmm, looks like Israel has moved away from a STRONG LEADER (Netanyahu) to a WEAK Leader (Naftali Bennett):

Netanyahu removed from power after Israeli MPs support ‘change’ government coalition

Netanyahu removed from power after Israeli MPs support ‘change’ government coalition
13 Jun, 2021

Benjamin Netanyahu will be leaving the Israeli prime minister’s post after 12 years in power as the country’s legislature voted to swear in a new ‘change’ government on Sunday.
The new government was supported by 60 out of 120 MPs in the Knesset, while 59 voted against it. The only lawmaker to abstain was Said al-Harumi, of the pro-Palestinian United Arab List party.

Naftali Bennett, the leader of the Yamina alliance and one of the key figures in the ‘change’ coalition, has been sworn in as the new Israeli prime minister, replacing Netanyahu.

And I'm quite confident that Israel's MANY enemies won't see this as an opportunity to destroy Israel once-and-for-all.

It may be time to fasten your seat-belts and lock your tray tables in the full upright position.

Bobby Jo

NayborBear

Jan 21, 2020
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There seems to be a well established "Clinton" pattern:

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT
NEW! Updated for Hillary's 2016 run!

My thanks to everyone who took the time to write and suggest corrections. Many changes have been made to this list based on the info sent in and more will be added in the very near future.

NEW - Download this article as a PDF!

In compiling this list I have tried to find as much photographic evidence as I can, but surprisingly (or maybe not so surprisingly) these people in many cases seem to have been erased from the internet!

The following is a partial list of a large number of persons who have recently met their demise in suspicious circumstances who appear to have some connection to the Clintons. I stress partial because new additions are coming in faster than closets can be found to hide the bodies in!

NEW! THE BELOW LIST AS AN INFOGRAPHIC! (6 Mbyte image)

clinton.bodycount.gif

Don Adams
Died January 7, 1997 Long before Whitewater's land flips made the Clinton's circle of friends rich, many of the same players had been involved in a similar land swindle in Branson. Don Adams was a lawyer in Arkansas who got involved trying to ...

What a seemingly LARGE number of "coincidences".

Bobby Jo

Yeah? That's how "mafia's" work! Through fear and reputation!
Whether it be Sicilian, Italiano, or dixie! (edit: spirit of anti christ especially for religonists, powers and princapalities of darkness....spiritual wickedness in high places, for us that live in flesh bodies).

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NayborBear said:
The "catch 22" I find myself in:
In going along with this, am I being complicit?
Or?
In fighting AGAINST one worldism?
Am I fighting against God?

HINT: NEVER bury your talent; and ALWAYS fight for RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Bobby Jo

HERE'S one way we "fight" against CRIMINAL Governments:

17 year old confronts police...and gets arrested
Jun 7, 2021
Reignite Democracy Australia

We need more kids like this in our country... well-done mate.

... and this young male is MORE OF A MAN than MOST christian "men".

Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and yet ANOTHER way we "fight" against CRIMINAL Governments:

People are speaking out
Jun 7, 2021

Next time I go to this area, I'll be popping in to say hi and stay
https://lakebolac.holiday/

It's too bad that we have so few REAL MEN in the U.S. that we have to find examples in the YOUTH of Foreign Countries.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's a peek at our future here in the U.S. unless we make our voices known NOW:

Morgan C Jonas debating with police whilst being assaulted
Jun 4, 2021

Never yield, never give up, never give in.

Bobby Jo

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So when was the last time you stood in front of someone official and stood your ground bobbyjo ………….
Where is your video proving you are a ‘ man ‘of God !!!!!!

Reactions: NayborBear