What Does It Take to Convince You WHERE We Are In Time???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NayborBear

Jan 21, 2020
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and yet ANOTHER way we "fight" against CRIMINAL Governments:

People are speaking out
Jun 7, 2021
Reignite Democracy Australia

Next time I go to this area, I'll be popping in to say hi and stay
https://lakebolac.holiday/

It's too bad that we have so few REAL MEN in the U.S. that we have to find examples in the YOUTH of Foreign Countries.

Bobby Jo

This is all well and good Bobby Jo! Well and good!
It reminds me of some wisdom concerning defensive driving my Dad passed onto me when I was 15 years old, and just learning to drive. He said: "When you are out there driving, you can be right?" "And you can be dead right!"
Which brings to mind (now, some 50+ years later), some wisdom passed by Paul when he was kinda arguing with or within himself and writing down same arguments, or teachings. Where he said that it would be a far better thing for him to be in heaven, then endure the persecutings he was receiving here on earth. But, for God, and Christ's sake, he would stay on earth, spreading the Good News!

One has to take into account the cost/s of building ones' "Spiritual house" oft times long before one accepts Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior!
Because you are going to be persecuted for Christ's sake!
And should one "be fruitful and multiply?" And the head of the household become imprisoned because of his faith, or the Moms', should she be imprisoned?
Luke 14:
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?

Reactions: Ziggy

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"you can be right?" "And you can be dead right!"

Lke 17: 33 Whoever seeks to gain his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life will preserve it.

Peter "saved himself" from persecution THREE TIMES, and subsequently REGRETTED EACH INSTANCE. People rationalize WHY they're cowards, even accusing others to justify their cowardice, but GOD sees our hearts and knows whether we stood for HIM, -- or bowed our knee to avoid the fiery furnace; accepted the mark of the beast to keep our job; or as simply watched as Stephen was stoned.

We recently seen MANY arising to STAND against tyranny in the streets, at School Boards, with Election Audits, phoning our Government Officials, and even at the Doctor's office where we REFUSE to accept a poison labeled: "vaccination". And EACH exhibition of RESISTANCE Encourages Others, and Discourages Those who would Violate our FREEDOMS.

And I'm not saying our only choices are to be as Peter in the courtyard, or as Stephen in the streets; but we should conduct a "fighting retreat" with "counter-attacks" to delay and even destroy those who would steal our GOD Given Freedoms.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uncanny isn't it, the times we are living under today?

communist-coercion-tactics.jpeg

all this and more must come to pass! We are not to fight physically against these things. that is not our command. We are called to collect teh harvest and bring in the lost sheep. do you think we can stop the march to Armegeddon? NO!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is all well and good Bobby Jo! Well and good!
It reminds me of some wisdom concerning defensive driving my Dad passed onto me when I was 15 years old, and just learning to drive. He said: "When you are out there driving, you can be right?" "And you can be dead right!"
Which brings to mind (now, some 50+ years later), some wisdom passed by Paul when he was kinda arguing with or within himself and writing down same arguments, or teachings. Where he said that it would be a far better thing for him to be in heaven, then endure the persecutings he was receiving here on earth. But, for God, and Christ's sake, he would stay on earth, spreading the Good News!

One has to take into account the cost/s of building ones' "Spiritual house" oft times long before one accepts Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior!
Because you are going to be persecuted for Christ's sake!
And should one "be fruitful and multiply?" And the head of the household become imprisoned because of his faith, or the Moms', should she be imprisoned?
Luke 14:
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
My Dad always told me to expect the unexpected and he who hesitates is lost.
Don't go halfway in the street and stall. Make a decision and stick to it.
Hugs

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So when was the last time you stood in front of someone official and stood your ground bobbyjo ………….
Where is your video proving you are a ‘ man ‘of God !!!!!!

You might have noticed that I don't respond to a LOT of posts from some less-than-well-considered individuals, but I'll make the following exception:

1. Some women are single, i.e., "Taming Of The Shrew".
2. Some women are divorced when the "shrew" can't be "tamed".
3. Some women are widows because their husbands have killed themselves.
4. Some women are happily single.
5. Some women are happily married.​

My wife is in the #5 category For Good Reason.

Thanks for asking.
Bobby Jo

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You might have noticed that I don't respond to a LOT of posts from some less-than-well-considered individuals, but I'll make the following exception:

1. Some women are single, i.e., "Taming Of The Shrew".
2. Some women are divorced when the "shrew" can't be "tamed".
3. Some women are widows because their husbands have killed themselves.
4. Some women are happily single.
5. Some women are happily married.​

My wife is in the #5 category For Good Reason.

Thanks for asking.
Bobby Jo

You might have equally noticed that I don’t respond to many posts either…..if you consider that your answers responds to my question, then that’s fine. My point was really that you often put other Christians down when you don’t consider that they act in certain ways, you were critical of many Christian men ….so I was curious as to what group you fitted in to ……..after all typing about things on a forum is not the same as actually making a stand publicly, in person ( like the young person in the video )

by the way I am happily single…….
Rita

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-GA) and Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) file a lawsuit over metal detector fines imposed by Speaker Pelosi.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This one is better:

Dearest Z,

An EXCELLENT explanation of the CORRUPTION exhibited by Pelosi forcing Members of Congress to be treated as conspirators who need to be "checked for weapons", and the HYPOCRISY of Pelosi herself and fellow Dems to circumvent the Metal Detectors while penalizing any Republican who should do likewise in the performance of their Congressional Duties.

And I wasn't even peripherally aware that PelosI was intruding on the Congressman/Constituent PRIVACY by DEMANDING both the Names and the Subjects discussed, -- all the while becoming ENORMOUSLY WEALTHY through her own office.

But we do have HOPE, -- maybe not so much through the Judicial Branch --, but MAYBE through the EXECUTIVE BRANCH when our U.S. Military RESTORES the RIGHTFUL VICTOR of the Nov. 2020 Election to the PRESIDENCY. And at the same time, it's my equal hope that Pelosi and her ilk will be comfortably seated as the Operator reaches for the BREAKER PANEL Switch.

ELAM (with bobby jo "shocked" in amazement :rolleyes: )

Reactions: Acolyte and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest Z,

An EXCELLENT explanation of the CORRUPTION exhibited by Pelosi forcing Members of Congress to be treated as conspirators who need to be "checked for weapons", and the HYPOCRISY of Pelosi herself and fellow Dems to circumvent the Metal Detectors while penalizing any Republican who should do likewise in the performance of their Congressional Duties.

And I wasn't even peripherally aware that PelosI was intruding on the Congressman/Constituent PRIVACY by DEMANDING both the Names and the Subjects discussed, -- all the while becoming ENORMOUSLY WEALTHY through her own office.

But we do have HOPE, -- maybe not so much through the Judicial Branch --, but MAYBE through the EXECUTIVE BRANCH when our U.S. Military RESTORES the RIGHTFUL VICTOR of the Nov. 2020 Election to the PRESIDENCY. And at the same time, it's my equal hope that Pelosi and her ilk will be comfortably seated as the Operator reaches for the BREAKER PANEL Switch.

ELAM (with bobby jo "shocked" in amazement :rolleyes: )

Dominoes, Bobby Jo.. Dominoes.. :D

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WOW!

These Patriots, -- whether in Australia, Canada, the U.K., or the U.S. --, are SUCH A PROFILE IN COURAGE! And they're FLOODING our Society with RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION -- One after another, after Another, after ANOTHER.

BOOM! FOX 26 Reporter Announces LIVE ON AIR That She Is Secretly Recording the Channel and Will Release the Video with Project Veritas Tomorrow! (VIDEO)

BOOM! FOX 26 Reporter Announces LIVE ON AIR That She Is Secretly Recording the Channel and Will Release the Video with Project Veritas Tomorrow! (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published June 14, 2021

Fox 26 Houston TV reporter Ivory Hecker announced LIVE ON AIR tonight that she has been secretly recording the FOX 26 Channel and that Project Veritas will release the video tomorrow.

Ivory Hecker started off her news story on Monday with that little tidbit for company brass.

“I want to let you the viewers know that Fox Corp has been muzzling me to keep certain information from you, the viewer. And from what I’m gathering I’m not the only reporter being subjected to this. I am going to be releasing some recordings about what goes on behind the scenes at Fox because it applies to you the viewer. I found a non-profit journalism group called Project Veritas who is going to help put that out TOMORROW, so tune into them.”

Ivory is a reporter for FOX 26 in Houston, Texas.

What a CONTRAST between those who hide behind their timid "love" version of "CHRISTIANITY"; VERSUS those who step forward to Protect the Freedoms which GOD has endowed HIS Creation with.

Psalm 93
1 The earth is the Lord’s and the fulness thereof,
the world and those who dwell therein;
2 for he has founded it upon the seas,
and established it upon the rivers.

3 Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord?
And who shall stand in his holy place?
4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
who does not lift up his soul to what is false,
and does not swear deceitfully.
5 He will receive blessing from the Lord,
and vindication from the God of his salvation.
6 Such is the generation of those who seek him,
who seek the face of the God of Jacob.

Be BOLD, be BRAVE, and be of GOOD COURAGE, for GOD Stands With US.

Bobby Jo (and ELAM cautiously peeking out from under the table :rolleyes: )

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...somebody explain this to me please
thank you
hugs

Dearest Z,

Simple, -- the U.S. Military is our only SOURCE and HOPE to Preserve our Nation, and THEY ARE WORKING with PRESIDENT TRUMP to Investigate, Arrest, Prosecute, and Punish the TRAITORS and those guilty of CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

And when they've sufficiently dealt with these CRIMINALS, they'll Restore the RIGHTFUL WINNER of the 2020 Election!

ELAM (and bobby jo busy working on dinner :rolleyes: )

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest Z,

Simple, -- the U.S. Military is our only SOURCE and HOPE to Preserve our Nation, and THEY ARE WORKING with PRESIDENT TRUMP to Investigate, Arrest, Prosecute, and Punish the TRAITORS and those guilty of CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

And when they've sufficiently dealt with these CRIMINALS, they'll Restore the RIGHTFUL WINNER of the 2020 Election!

ELAM (and bobby jo busy working on dinner :rolleyes: )

Thank you for that Bobby Jo,
I was not sure what the article was saying..
are they not going to take them court?
hugs

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for that Bobby Jo,
I was not sure what the article was saying..
are they not going to take them court?
hugs

Oh yeah, everything goes to a "court" but they're corrupt, so it's an exercise in futility. So our only recourse is the Military, and they're up to the task, -- as is PRESIDENT TRUMP! :)

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM wants another half a MilkBone :rolleyes: )

Last edited: