What exactly is A.I.?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm so sorry, I did not get a notification that you responded to a post of mine!
You have lots of questions better aimed at the experts, I see and share the videos I get my info from. As far as A.I. being the A.C./Beast, that is just my own thoughts. And my thoughts do ramble, lol.
Once upon a time in a land called babylon, sat a king called nebbuchadrezzer .
That king set up AN IMAGE . He called all to bow before it when the music was played .
Three jews said NO WAY , we FOLLOW OUR GOD and no other GOD .
Many years later a revelation was given to a man called john .
IN this revelation given BY GOD BY CHRIST
it was written that one day near the end of the age
an Image would be made . But not just like an image like nimrod had made .
But an image that COULD speak .
Through the years , decades and even centuries men must have pondered and wondered
HOW on earth is an image gonna be able to speak .
JESUS had once said , WHOSE Image and superscriptoin is this and one said CEASARS .
BUT we all know that image on the coin could not speak .
HOW then , how is any image gonna be able to speak .
AINT TOO HARD TO SEE IT TODAY . WE GOT IT . An image can appear
It can appear in any form , it can speak in any langauge . IT is called AI .
And this very AI , men are saying can even rewrite us a bible that can make ALL RELIGOINS RIGHT
aka , SERVE ITS VERSION OF WHAT MEN say is right .
WE SEE not only that . But a digital system on which AI will control . And we see
that very system has the power to ......................MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR MEN TO BUY OR SELL .
NOW LETS REREAD revelation chapter thirteen again . THEN WE GONNA SEE REAL CLEARLY WHERE ITS ALL HEADED .
ITS ALL BEING FULLFILLED . RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR VERY EYES .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm so sorry, I did not get a notification that you responded to a post of mine!
You have lots of questions better aimed at the experts, I see and share the videos I get my info from. As far as A.I. being the A.C./Beast, that is just my own thoughts. And my thoughts do ramble, lol.
A lady came on stage to show the world this wonderous image .
It took on her form . As it can and will the form of the beast , the image of the beast .
AND SISTER , IT SPOKE . and it not only spoke , but it spoke japanese . IT CAN SPEAK IN ANY LANGAUGE .
IT will run the internet , it will run the digital system , the very system in which if any conforms not too
worships not , takes not the mark , NO BUY NO SELL .
ITS HERE AND WILL GOVERN THE NATIONS for one hour .
and guess who is behind this five G digital system and the AI who runneth it .
THE TEN LIBERAL DEMOCRACIES .
and that ought to perhaps raise an alarm bell .
cause the last time i checked , REVELATION SPEAKETH OF TEN KINGS WHO SURRENDER UNTO THE BEAST .
TEN .
TEN .
TEN .
Its coming in now sister . and we have a lie also . a delusion of sorts
to believe a lie . A LIE that IS UNIFYING the world and its religions to merge as one
THEN i remember ,
something else in revelation , i think either chapter fourteen or sixteen .
FOR these are spirits SENT FORTH to gather the WORLD UNTO THE DAY OF ARMEGEDDON .
WE ARE ONE , WE ARE ONE . and they sure as heck aint gathering UNDER GOD EITHER .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That king set up AN IMAGE . He called all to bow before it when the music was played .
Through the years , decades and even centuries men must have pondered and wondered
JESUS had once said , WHOSE Image and superscriptoin is this and one said CEASARS .
And this very AI , men are saying can even rewrite us a bible that can make ALL RELIGOINS RIGHT
WE SEE not only that . But a digital system on which AI will control . And we see
that very system has the power to ......................MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR MEN TO BUY OR SELL .
NOW LETS REREAD revelation chapter thirteen again . THEN WE GONNA SEE REAL CLEARLY WHERE ITS ALL HEADED .
Bingo. And if they are allowing us to see what they have, imagine that they are far more advanced in reality. Don't want to l"scare" folks before the big surprise.
Would not at all be surprised if their aren't already many of the AI robots walking around as humans already!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bingo. And if they are allowing us to see what they have, imagine that they are far more advanced in reality. Don't want to l"scare" folks before the big surprise.
Would not at all be surprised if their aren't already many of the AI robots walking around as humans already!
One core machine , AI . and AI will be the key to governing the entire world . TRUTH is
its already taking form .
AND YOU are right dear sister .
The creations o men , have always been YEARS ahead of what they make known .
This is more about getting minds ready to EMBRACE IT . OH BUTS IT HERE ALREADY .
And we can see it take power and fast too .
If we think not , i invite us to go back and watch how fast
the truckers were shut down and out of accounts . THEY CAN DO IT NOW .
ITS JUST NOT well known , not yet anyway . BUT SOON WILL BE MADE KNOWN .
They can already SHUT YOU , ME or anyone they wanted OUT OF OUR OWN ACCOUNTS .
what has not yet been done is enforcing some kind of digital passport that if one has it not
THEY WONT be able to function .
IN OTHER WORDS , what they can and have been doing for some years
THEY GONNA SOON DO UNTO THE ENTIRE WORLD AS ONE .
OH ITS HERE SISTER . YOU RIGHT . THEY have the power , just not yet the support of the tribes .
BUT THEY FAST GETTING that support . And they know how to fear monger too .
Just as they sell it through convienience they too will sell it through fear . A DIRE MUST DO , A SOLUTION TO SAVE THE WORLD
from destruction . YOU WATCH . IT will move IN FAST TOO SISTER . VERY FAST .

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One core machine , AI . and AI will be the key to governing the entire world . TRUTH is
its already taking form .
AND YOU are right dear sister .
The creations o men , have always been YEARS ahead of what they make known .
This is more about getting minds ready to EMBRACE IT . OH BUTS IT HERE ALREADY .
And we can see it take power and fast too .
If we think not , i invite us to go back and watch how fast
the truckers were shut down and out of accounts . THEY CAN DO IT NOW .
ITS JUST NOT well known , not yet anyway . BUT SOON WILL BE MADE KNOWN .
They can already SHUT YOU , ME or anyone they wanted OUT OF OUR OWN ACCOUNTS .
what has not yet been done is enforcing some kind of digital passport that if one has it not
THEY WONT be able to function .
IN OTHER WORDS , what they can and have been doing for some years
THEY GONNA SOON DO UNTO THE ENTIRE WORLD AS ONE .
OH ITS HERE SISTER . YOU RIGHT . THEY have the power , just not yet the support of the tribes .
BUT THEY FAST GETTING that support . And they know how to fear monger too .
Just as they sell it through convienience they too will sell it through fear . A DIRE MUST DO , A SOLUTION TO SAVE THE WORLD
from destruction . YOU WATCH . IT will move IN FAST TOO SISTER . VERY FAST .
For sure brother, Christians who read scripture, especially Revelation, Daniel and others that agree will not be taken unawares, and what was so fuzzy just a short while ago, is becoming much more clear! We (humanity) is being groomed for sure.
Lord, wake your children up in Jesus Name, Amen.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soon men won't need real women anymore, we will all have the perfect "Stepford Wives", made right to order. LOL! I can't help myself. :tongueout:
All or many of these "super models" have dead eyes and no smiles...and YOU mister, don't be fooled...If you get a date, make sure you prick their finger to see if blood comes out lol.

Instant

Sep 17, 2020
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When it comes to artificial intelligence, it can do amazing things, and I do not consider it good or bad, but I do believe that because of the wickedness in the hearts of men, it will be used for evil. I believe it will be how the Beast System is made possible. Here is a description of Artificial Intelligence as described by Artificial Intelligence.

Artificial intelligence refers to the development of computer systems that can perform tasks that typically require human intelligence. It involves creating algorithms and models that enable machines to perceive, reason, learn, and make decisions autonomously.

AI systems are built upon a combination of various technologies, including machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision,, and robotics. Here is how AI works:

1. Data Collection: AI systems rely on large amounts of data to learn and make intelligent decisions. This data can be structured (e.g. databases) or unstructured (e.g. text, images, videos) and is collected from diverse sources.

2. Data Preprocessing: Once the data is collected, it needs to be preprocessed to ensure its quality and suitability for AI algorithms. This step involves cleaning the data, removing noise or outliers, and transforming it into a standardized format.

3. Machine Learning: Machine learning is a core component of AI. It involves training algorithms on the collected data to recognize patterns, make predictions, or perform specific tasks. There are different types of machine learning, including supervised learning (using labeled data), unsupervised learning (using labeled data), unsupervised learning (finding patterns in unlabeled data), and reinforcement learning (learning through trial and error).

4. Training Models: In machine learning, models are created based on algorithms to process and analyze data. During the training phase, these models learn from the input data and adjust their internal parameters to optimize their performance. The training process involves feeding the model with labeled data, evaluating its output, and iteratively refining it until it achieves the desired accuracy.

5. Neural Networks: Neural networks, a type of machine learning model inspired by the human brain, have gained significant popularity. They consist of interconnected nodes (artificial neurons) organized in layers. Each node processes input data and passes it to the next layer until a final output is generated. Neural networks can handle complex patterns and relationships, making them useful for tasks such as image recognition and natural language processing.

6. Interference and Decision Making: Once the model is trained, it can be used to make predictions or decisions on new, unseen data. This is known as interference. The trained model takes input, processes it through the learned patterns, and produces and output or decision based on training. The accuracy and reliability of the model's output depends on the quality of the training data and the algorithm's robustness.

7. Feedback Loop and Improvement: AI systems can improve their performance over time through a feedback loop. User feedback, real-world data, or additional training can be used to refine the models and algorithms. This iterative process helps AI systems adapt to changing conditions and enhance their capabilities.

It is important to note that AI operates based on algorithms and data, and it lacks human-like consciousness or understanding. AI systems are designed to automate specific tasks and provide intelligent insights, but they do not possess human-like general intelligence.

AI exists in many forms. It can be video games where an AI is your opponent. It can be used to perform surgery. I use AI to automate my internet gospel radio station. It would be impossible for me to operate without AI, as a computer runs everything including picking out which songs to play and when. I can only tell it what categories to pick from. Now there are AI chatbots that become friends. I suppose they can be used to help loneliness, but there are many horror stories about how many of these programs have harmed people's mental health. AI can be great in the hands of good people, but it can be absolutely evil in the hands of bad people.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When it comes to artificial intelligence, it can do amazing things, and I do not consider it good or bad, but I do believe that because of the wickedness in the hearts of men, it will be used for evil. I believe it will be how the Beast System is made possible. Here is a description of Artificial Intelligence as described by Artificial Intelligence.

Artificial intelligence refers to the development of computer systems that can perform tasks that typically require human intelligence. It involves creating algorithms and models that enable machines to perceive, reason, learn, and make decisions autonomously.

AI systems are built upon a combination of various technologies, including machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision,, and robotics. Here is how AI works:

1. Data Collection: AI systems rely on large amounts of data to learn and make intelligent decisions. This data can be structured (e.g. databases) or unstructured (e.g. text, images, videos) and is collected from diverse sources.

2. Data Preprocessing: Once the data is collected, it needs to be preprocessed to ensure its quality and suitability for AI algorithms. This step involves cleaning the data, removing noise or outliers, and transforming it into a standardized format.

3. Machine Learning: Machine learning is a core component of AI. It involves training algorithms on the collected data to recognize patterns, make predictions, or perform specific tasks. There are different types of machine learning, including supervised learning (using labeled data), unsupervised learning (using labeled data), unsupervised learning (finding patterns in unlabeled data), and reinforcement learning (learning through trial and error).

4. Training Models: In machine learning, models are created based on algorithms to process and analyze data. During the training phase, these models learn from the input data and adjust their internal parameters to optimize their performance. The training process involves feeding the model with labeled data, evaluating its output, and iteratively refining it until it achieves the desired accuracy.

5. Neural Networks: Neural networks, a type of machine learning model inspired by the human brain, have gained significant popularity. They consist of interconnected nodes (artificial neurons) organized in layers. Each node processes input data and passes it to the next layer until a final output is generated. Neural networks can handle complex patterns and relationships, making them useful for tasks such as image recognition and natural language processing.

6. Interference and Decision Making: Once the model is trained, it can be used to make predictions or decisions on new, unseen data. This is known as interference. The trained model takes input, processes it through the learned patterns, and produces and output or decision based on training. The accuracy and reliability of the model's output depends on the quality of the training data and the algorithm's robustness.

7. Feedback Loop and Improvement: AI systems can improve their performance over time through a feedback loop. User feedback, real-world data, or additional training can be used to refine the models and algorithms. This iterative process helps AI systems adapt to changing conditions and enhance their capabilities.

It is important to note that AI operates based on algorithms and data, and it lacks human-like consciousness or understanding. AI systems are designed to automate specific tasks and provide intelligent insights, but they do not possess human-like general intelligence.

AI exists in many forms. It can be video games where an AI is your opponent. It can be used to perform surgery. I use AI to automate my internet gospel radio station. It would be impossible for me to operate without AI, as a computer runs everything including picking out which songs to play and when. I can only tell it what categories to pick from. Now there are AI chatbots that become friends. I suppose they can be used to help loneliness, but there are many horror stories about how many of these programs have harmed people's mental health. AI can be great in the hands of good people, but it can be absolutely evil in the hands of bad people.
Great information, you must be like, a scientist, lol. I like your 7 point breakdown! It sure does open up so many possibilities for the misuse that could occur.
Agreed that it will and has already, fallen into the hands of evil people, puppets of Satan. One day, it is not out of the question that, that AI will become smarter than humans as they learn from one another as well. I think it's already a truth that they are smarter than humans.
SO many have been interested in and have continued to develop AI for decades but, . Not certain though.

Here's a short video, one of many:

Reactions: Instant

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that is because they are told not to smile on the runways. But I have noticed that some brands do seem to tell them to smile, and those do.

There is one particular woman on youtube, that seems extra nice. She lives in the Ukraine. She fills me with wonder, and confusion, because her personality doesn't seem to fit with the way 99% of the other lingerie/bikini type models. It makes me wonder if she's a little like the former Victoria Secret model that after years of working up to the VS status, decided to quit. That lady wrote a book explaining why she left modeling to be a Proverbs 31 wife. I have an audio copy of the book, and I'll never forget the part where she came to her senses, and realized that the industry she was apart of is wrong.

The book is called: I'm No Angel: From Victoria's Secret Model to Role Model

In December 2011, 21-year-old Victoria's Secret model Kylie Bisutti stunned the fashion industry when she chose faith over fame and fortune and made the switch from supermodel to role model.

In I'm No Angel , Kylie shares her story--from her early years struggling to make it big in the cut-throat world of modeling, her "big break" winning the Victoria's Secret Runway Angel competition, and the disillusionment and spiritual warfare that followed, to the moment she realized that she could no longer reconcile her career with her Christian beliefs, surrendered her life to God, said goodbye to the runway, and dedicated her life to preaching a message of modesty and inner beauty.

Along the way, Kylie talks about her personal struggles with inadequacy, low self-esteem, and her near-constant quest for approval in a world where you can never be thin enough, pretty enough, or sexy enough. She helps readers understand that true beauty lies within and that real fulfillment comes from knowing, loving, and serving Christ.

Link: Goodreads

We sure live in a weird time in history. People don't view right and wrong the way they used too. As a Christian Single Man, who is stuck single without anything I can do about it. I find myself in a very weird emotional and spiritual spot. A.I. Is going to add to this complication as we will no longer be able to tell what is real and what is fake.
Love to hear about the "famous" choosing faith instead of fame! And even NOW it's hard to know that actual humans fool us all the time, these bots are going to be used for evil against we the people, and then they will turn on their Frankenstein creators...just my own thoughts.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have heard from a couple sources that Google's religion is transhumanism.

transhumanism, philosophical and scientific movement that advocates the use of current and emerging technologies—such as genetic engineering, cryonics, artificial intelligence (AI), and nanotechnology—to augment human capabilities and improve the human condition.

Transhumanism found further support from Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, including Google cofounder Larry Page, Amazon’s Jeff Bezos, and Tesla’s Elon Musk. In 2013 Page launched Calico Life Sciences LLC (Calico Labs), a research and development company dedicated to extending the human life span through advanced technologies. In early 2022 Bezos and other backers invested $3 billion in Altos Labs, a biotechnology company seeking to reverse aging and disease. Musk founded SpaceX in 2002 in hopes of establishing human colonies on the Moon and Mars and launched Neuralink in 2016 to develop implantable brain chips. In July 2022 the brain chip company Synchron announced that it had successfully implanted a chip in the brain of an ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) patient in the United States. The chip was designed to enable severely paralyzed patients to operate digital forms of communication with their thoughts.

Link:

C.S. Lewis wrote about transhumanism in two different books.

"That Hideous Strength"
Novel by C. S. Lewis

"The Abolition of Man"
Book by C. S. Lewis
Easy to see how people will welcome this.
I've not read either of those by C.S. I'll have to look into them.

Reactions: Instant

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The AI is not the beast itself . Cause God throws both the BEAST and FP into the lake of fire where they are tormented .
AI is an image made . but the beast itself is not THE AI . The AI is a tool .

Instant

Sep 17, 2020
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The AI is not the beast itself . Cause God throws both the BEAST and FP into the lake of fire where they are tormented .
AI is an image made . but the beast itself is not THE AI . The AI is a tool .
Good point. It would make no sense to throw a machine into the Lake of Fire.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When fans copy their idols in fashion or other mannerisms they 'speak' so to speak.....they have become an 'image' to the original.
An 'image to the beast' is a replication. What does it replicate?....the same style of operating.
When a lamb-like beast speaks as a dragon we are talking about something that looks trustworthy but isn't.

History tells us who the beasts are and how they operate. Join the dots or ask more questions.

Reactions: thelord's_pearl

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When fans copy their idols in fashion or other mannerisms they 'speak' so to speak.....they have become an 'image' to the original.
An 'image to the beast' is a replication. What does it replicate?....the same style of operating.
When a lamb-like beast speaks as a dragon we are talking about something that looks trustworthy but isn't.

History tells us who the beasts are and how they operate. Join the dots or ask more questions.
Rather odd though , todays system has become identical to what was written nigh two thousand years ago
IN the BIBLE , yes the wonderful and holy book that so many want so desperately to not believe .
Yet , HERE IT IS . an image can speak and a digital system where they can shut folks out , no buy , no sell .
Just saying . AND ITS IN the BIBLE TOO . The book that often collects dust , HAS IT RIGHT .

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard someone say that A.I. could bring on the Anti-Christ.
I asked the 'CCP A.I.' and the 'speculative' Conclusion was:

"The question of whether AI can bring about the "man of sin, son of Perdition" mentioned in the Bible is a matter of personal interpretation and belief. While some individuals may speculate about potential connections between AI and biblical prophecies, these interpretations are subjective and not universally accepted. It is important to approach such topics with an understanding of the diverse perspectives within religious communities."

In The Bible, The Body Of Christ will be "caught UP" in God's Great GRACE Departure
first,
ending This Dispensation Of Grace, before God Allows the prophetic "revealing of the
man of sin, son of Perdition."

Thus, I will not be here to "find out if that 'speculation' brings on the man of sin, son of Perdition."
And, so far, all speculators, guessers, calculators, and date-setters are batting .0000% and thus
I just ignore their teachings, relying Solely on God's 100% Accurate Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided!

Amen?