What exactly is A.I.?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi all,
I've been hearing about A.I. a lot. I found it to be "artificial intelligence" and "technology", but what exactly is it? Thanks!
This is how I understand it broadly. Computers which are loaded with algorithms. When there is input of some sort like voice (questions that are asked it) it responds like a human. It appears as if it has the ability to think.

Here is the dictionary's definition,
algorithm | ˈalɡərɪð(ə)m | noun, a process or set of rules to be followed in calculations or other problem-solving operations, especially by a computer: a basic algorithm for division.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all,
I've been hearing about A.I. a lot. I found it to be "artificial intelligence" and "technology", but what exactly is it? Thanks!
Pretty terrifying, they learn and grow in knowledge that will surpass the humans ability to know so much...makes me think of an AI could be the Abomination of Desolation! Only a passing thought but, here is just one of many videos on them.

doctrox

Sep 9, 2018
global
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any technology designed to learn and adapt on its own.
Precisely.

And the key component is its designer - is it Godly? or unGodly?

I submit there is abundant multi-discipline documentation to evidence the latter, i.e. "A.I." is satanically empowered; buyer beware.

The perps have weaponized their spirituality; it's high time we weaponize ours.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Pretty terrifying, they learn and grow in knowledge that will surpass the humans ability to know so much...makes me think of an AI could be the Abomination of Desolation! Only a passing thought but, here is just one of many videos on them.

Can this robot walk on its own or is it just in one place? What do you mean that you think A.I. could be the Abomination of Desolation? What do you think might happen?
And what do you mean they learn and grow in knowledge that will "surpass" the human's ability to know so much? Since man are the ones designing and inputting information in it, wouldn't it be right to say that it can't know more than us?

I heard someone say that A.I. could bring on the Anti-Christ. I didn't know what they meant either... any thoughts? Thanks.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Precisely.

And the key component is its designer - is it Godly? or unGodly?

I submit there is abundant multi-discipline documentation to evidence the latter, i.e. "A.I." is satanically empowered; buyer beware.

The perps have weaponized their spirituality; it's high time we weaponize ours.
Hi Doxtrox and welcome to CyB!
Oh, I think we know it is totally unGodly. And to think, there are many, (most, that I know personally) have no idea how programmed they are :(

Oh Lord, open our eyes, let our passion be You Jesus, and strengthen us all, amen.

Reactions: doctrox

Papa Smurf

Jul 6, 2023
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Nancy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all,
Well it produces an image that can speak . and this image can speak in any language too .
Its all tied into a digital system too .
A system where eventually if one dont comply they NO BUY or sell .
And now a reminder .
AND he had power to give LIFE unto the IMAGE Of the beast , that it could SPEAK
and cause that as many as would not worship the beast to be killed . Have a blessed day .
ITS ALL COMING as it was foretold it would come in revelation .
The end hour draws nigh .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
any of that sound familiar .
An image set up over a digital system
an image that can speak to the world as one in any language in all nations .
IS any of this starting to make sense yet . If not , TRY READING revelation chapter thirteen real closely .
And remember he is given power over all tribes , nations , tongues .
OH ITS COMING ALL RIGHT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I bet folks through the centuries often wondered how on earth could an IMAGE speak .
I mean the one nebb set up , could not .
BUT GEE , i seen the image of AI
appear beside a woman on stage . IT could speak in ANY LANGUAGE
and its all tied into the coming digital system too .
A SYSTEM , i might add , That they themselves admit
COULD CAUSE those who dont conform , aka worship , TO NOT BE ABLE TO BUY OR SELL .
HOPE Its making sense now . And folks think the bible was just a book written by men . NOPE
IT WAS INSPIRED BY GOD . and we seeing a nearly two thousand year ago prophecy in revelation
UNFOLDING CRYSTAL CLEAR RIGHT IN FRONT of us .
and worse , MANY LOVE THE IDEA Of this technology . OH it can speak all right
it can speak in any langauge . An IMAGE . and a system which if a man conforms not to
THEY CAN BE SHUT OUT unable to BUY OR SELL . SOUND FAMILAR .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Can this robot walk on its own or is it just in one place? What do you mean that you think A.I. could be the Abomination of Desolation? What do you think might happen?
And what do you mean they learn and grow in knowledge that will "surpass" the human's ability to know so much? Since man are the ones designing and inputting information in it, wouldn't it be right to say that it can't know more than us?

I heard someone say that A.I. could bring on the Anti-Christ. I didn't know what they meant either... any thoughts? Thanks.
@Nancy, how come you didn't reply to my post? Thank you, if you will.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy, how come you didn't reply to my post? Thank you, if you will.
I'm so sorry, I did not get a notification that you responded to a post of mine!
You have lots of questions better aimed at the experts, I see and share the videos I get my info from. As far as A.I. being the A.C./Beast, that is just my own thoughts. And my thoughts do ramble, lol.

• Love
Reactions: thelord's_pearl

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Anti-Christ means in place of Christ.
The issues are and will be that of subterfuge not computers no matter how clever they are.
Anti-Christ will so resemble the understanding many have of Jesus they wont recognise the imposter who comes with the same words of Jesus.
The big question is, what are the factors which set them apart?

Reactions: thelord's_pearl