what gifts do you give to God and Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Holy999

Feb 18, 2020
stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
gold neklace= jesus
white guitar and white bible = god

what would you give

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
study.
getting to know Him more, so then I have understanding of what gifts to offer that makes him happy. :)
Everything he gives to us.. we should freely give in return..

I was just reading about Solomon and He is going to build a House for the Lord.
It goes through pages of all the gold and silver and bowls and spoons and tables and windows and lampstands and and and..
And somewhere near the end Solomon says.. Everything I use to make your House already belongs to you...
or something close to that.. I have to find it..

2Sa 7:4 And it came to pass that night, that the word of the LORD came unto Nathan, saying,
2Sa 7:5 Go and tell my servant David, Thus saith the LORD, Shalt thou build me an house for me to dwell in?
2Sa 7:6 Whereas I have not dwelt in any house since the time that I brought up the children of Israel out of Egypt, even to this day, but have walked in a tent and in a tabernacle.
2Sa 7:7 In all the places wherein I have walked with all the children of Israel spake I a word with any of the tribes of Israel, whom I commanded to feed my people Israel, saying, Why build ye not me an house of cedar?

That's not it, that's the feast of tabernacles..
That's the flesh that turns to dust that the devil gets to lick when you die from it and are born again..and you get a new tabernacle for God to dwell in.. :)

I know it's in here..
Oh it's David.. that's what took me so long..

1Ch 29:10 Wherefore David blessed the LORD before all the congregation: and David said, Blessed be thou, LORD God of Israel our father, for ever and ever.
1Ch 29:11 Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all.
1Ch 29:12 Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all.
1Ch 29:13 Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and praise thy glorious name.
1Ch 29:14 But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able to offer so willingly after this sort? for all things come of thee, and of thine own have we given thee.
1Ch 29:15 For we are strangers before thee, and sojourners, as were all our fathers: our days on the earth are as a shadow, and there is none abiding.
1Ch 29:16 O LORD our God, all this store that we have prepared to build thee an house for thine holy name cometh of thine hand, and is all thine own.
1Ch 29:17 I know also, my God, that thou triest the heart, and hast pleasure in uprightness. As for me, in the uprightness of mine heart I have willingly offered all these things: and now have I seen with joy thy people, which are present here, to offer willingly unto thee.

It's tough to give something if it was never in your possesion to begin with.
So He gives us gifts and we give them back..and enough to share with everybody too :)

HUGS

Reactions: Waiting on him