What is a soul.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes! Their punishment is: Eternal destruction!! Which is saying, that they are destroyed, obliterated and/or vaporized without a trace FOREVER, as having never lived!!
Only I've already shown numerous verses that confirm the punishment is everlasting. They will not cease to exist.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The phrase 'Everlasting Punishment' simply means a Permanent Sentence.

It does *not* mean that One will be 'tormented for all of eternity'.

In other words, God will not change His mind.

Semantics people.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Q. Again, where are the graves/hell?
A. IN the earth.
*We* are Earthy. Hell is a Parable for the Womb and Reincarnation.

Behold...

Psalms 139:15
"My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth"

Babies come from the 'Lowest parts of the Earth'. They (we) come from Hell...

full

Even Jesus knows this...

Matthew 23:15
"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves"

And for those that insist that 'Hell is just the Grave', let's look at the Strong's number for the word Hell in the above verse...

Strong's 1067: Geenna
A transliteration of the Hebrew term, Gêhinnōm, "the valley of Hinnom" – Gehenna, i.e. hell (also referred to as the "lake of fire" in Revelation).

Strong's Greek: 1067. γέεννα (geenna) -- Gehenna, a valley W. and South of Jer., also a symbolic name for the final place of punishment of the ungodly

Q: Why would Jesus say that Children come from the Lake of Fire?
A: Because that's where they come from!

Q: Why would God call Sarah a 'Pit'?
A: Because the Pit is a parable for the Womb!

full

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does anyone here understand this artwork?

full

All of the symbology can be related to Bible verses.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He didn't. He was talking to the Pharisees for goodness sake. They weren't little kids.
To be a child of hell is to be deserving of hell, to be awfully wicked. In Matthew 23, Jesus explains that the Pharisees and Sadducees displayed their wickedness in many ways.
The Pharisees and their converts were children of hell primarily because they rejected God’s provision for their salvation, attempting to justify themselves through their own righteous deeds.
This has zero to do with your bizarre theories about hell being the womb.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Hermetical Triumph...

The Hermetical Triumph: or, The Victorious Philosophical Stone. is an alchemical text published in London in 1723 by P. Hanet.

It is subtitled "A Treatise more compleat and more intelligible than any has been yet, concerning The Hermetical Magistery".

The Hermetical Triumph - Wikipedia

I will now reveal some of the Mystery...

The bottom of the graphic depicts a Lake. At the center of said Lake is a flame of fire. It is the Lake of Fire.

Above the Lake of Fire is the Flaming Sword described in Genesis.

Above the Sword is the symbol for Brimstone or Sulfur.

The Sun and Moon represent Father and Mother.

The two caves on either side represent the Sides of the Pit.

Taurus above represents the Golden Calf and Moloch.

The Two Serpents represent DNA.

The entire scene is a picture of the Moment of Conception in the Womb...

full

Because most Christians can't handle this information, it went 'underground' in the form of Alchemy artwork.

Adam and Eve passed through the Lake of Fire to become 'Born Again' of corruptible flesh...

full

Who is that in the mirror?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He didn't. He was talking to the Pharisees for goodness sake. They weren't little kids.
To be a child of hell is to be deserving of hell, to be awfully wicked. In Matthew 23, Jesus explains that the Pharisees and Sadducees displayed their wickedness in many ways.
The Pharisees and their converts were children of hell primarily because they rejected God’s provision for their salvation, attempting to justify themselves through their own righteous deeds.
His theories are no more bizzar than yours, of billions of people having eternal consciousness, being tormented forever and ever without end.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because most Christians can't handle this information, it went 'underground' in the form of Alchemy artwork.
Adam and Eve passed through the Lake of Fire to become 'Born Again' of corruptible flesh...
What you propose is not sound Bible doctrine, and is nothing more than Christian terminology, being filtered through the corrupted belief of "reincarnation".

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Hermetical Triumph...

The Hermetical Triumph: or, The Victorious Philosophical Stone. is an alchemical text published in London in 1723 by P. Hanet.

It is subtitled "A Treatise more compleat and more intelligible than any has been yet, concerning The Hermetical Magistery".

The Hermetical Triumph - Wikipedia

I will now reveal some of the Mystery...

The bottom of the graphic depicts a Lake. At the center of said Lake is a flame of fire. It is the Lake of Fire.

Above the Lake of Fire is the Flaming Sword described in Genesis.

Above the Sword is the symbol for Brimstone or Sulfur.

The Sun and Moon represent Father and Mother.

The two caves on either side represent the Sides of the Pit.

Taurus above represents the Golden Calf and Moloch.

The Two Serpents represent DNA.

The entire scene is a picture of the Moment of Conception in the Womb...

full

full

Who is that in the mirror?
You really should stop smoking that stuff and actually study your Bible.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His theories are no more bizzar than yours, of billions of people having eternal consciousness, being tormented forever and ever without end.
Oh, give me a break. I'm pretty darn Orthodox in my beliefs. He's out in new age left field, where the Bible isn't even relevant, except as a tool to pervert.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
When we are raised from the dead and given everlasting life, we will again be living souls.
so then you do yet know what you will become, yes?
where are you reading "everlasting life" btw Hobie, that passage might clarify the issue, ty
is "eternal" going to essentially turn into "forever" here?
if so just disregard :)

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, give me a break. I'm pretty darn Orthodox in my beliefs. He's out in new age left field, where the Bible isn't even relevant, except as a tool to pervert.
Between his New Age beliefs about who is a child of the devil, and your Orthodoxy about an eternal burning hell, lies the truth.
1. Every person who is born of flesh, is a child of the devil by default. Romans 8:8-9. If one does not belong to Christ, then there is only one other they belong to.
2. Hell is the grave/pit, in which death dwells.
So yes, all of that will be in flames, by His eternal fire, and shall be consumed to complete destruction.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The phrase 'Everlasting Punishment' simply means a Permanent Sentence.

It does *not* mean that One will be 'tormented for all of eternity'.

In other words, God will not change His mind.

Semantics people.
Here, you spoke the truth.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
*We* are Earthy. Hell is a Parable for the Womb and Reincarnation.
Behold...
Psalms 139:15
"My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth"

Babies come from the 'Lowest parts of the Earth'. They (we) come from Hell...

full

Even Jesus knows this...

Matthew 23:15
"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves"

And for those that insist that 'Hell is just the Grave', let's look at the Strong's number for the word Hell in the above verse...

Strong's 1067: Geenna
A transliteration of the Hebrew term, Gêhinnōm, "the valley of Hinnom" – Gehenna, i.e. hell (also referred to as the "lake of fire" in Revelation).

Strong's Greek: 1067. γέεννα (geenna) -- Gehenna, a valley W. and South of Jer., also a symbolic name for the final place of punishment of the ungodly

A: Because that's where they come from!

Q: Why would God call Sarah a 'Pit'?
A: Because the Pit is a parable for the Womb!

full
Here, you did not speak the truth.

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God with the breath of life animates them so they become a living soul, we are not immortal as a soul/spirit. This is the first lie giving to Eve.

Genesis 3:4
And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

We see who has immortality

1 Tim 6:14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

As is obvious, from the above scriptures, if God alone has immortality, then the human soul cannot. The idea that every human being that is born into the world will exist for eternity from that point on, whether in the flesh, or in some other form, is not biblical.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These are satanic symbols and doctrine, and you know it........
How about you look at the main Logo on this forum before you shoot your mouth off about posting 'Satanic Symbols'.

Look, someone already started a thread on it....

Why does Christianity Board use a Satanic symbol as their logo?

How about you go in there and voice your opinion if you are such an expert on the subject?

That goes for anyone else reading this... that is if any of you have the guts to SPEAK TRUTH. My guess is that most of you will defend the Satanic Symbol like a good Pharisee would. But hey... prove me wrong... lol.

:rolleyes:

You know...

Some of us aren't afraid of discussing topics such as Astrology, Tarot, Alchemy, Freemasonry, Secret Societies, New Age Teachings, Luciferianism, Symbols etc. and exposing them for what they are.

I'm out there fighting this stuff every day. I even have a website devoted to it. Yet as soon as I bring this topic up the automatic assumption is that I'm promoting it?!!?

This happens way too often unfortunately. Such extreme paranoid ignorance is why the 'outside world' can't stand Christians. All you can do is scream "It's of the debil!!!", and yet you can't explain why.

If you people out there want to cower in the corner in fear when these subjects come up, more power to you. Just leave the rest of us alone so that we can fight Satan without you hindering the process.

As far as Pharisees representing the Human Race...

Look at the comments being made here! Many of you are acting JUST LIKE THE PHARISEE.

We are *ALL* born unto sin. We all start life out as the Pharisee. That's the lesson. Not only does the Pharisee represent the corrupt Human Body, they also represent the nasty comments coming out of yours and so many others mouths on this forum.

Here's a fun one from earlier in this thread...
I find it interesting that people quote only like one sentence of what I text and twist it out of context. Who does that? Oh yeah, Satan and his disciples

Do any of you even bother to consider how much comments like that hurt??? Imagine if I went around to your Church and your Friends and Family and said those things about you to them? Yet it's like no big deal right? I'm just a pile of Human Garbage in everyone's eyes JUST LIKE HOW THE PHARISEES SAW JESUS.

Ring a bell anyone?

The World is on to you so called 'Christians' that act anything but. You are nothing but Hypocrites in their eyes. And yet you have the audacity to look down on them and say 'what a shame they won't be saved'.

The bottom line is this...

If Jesus says that Children come from Hell, then I BELIEVE IT LITERALLY.

If Jesus says that ye are of your Father the Devil, then I BELIEVE IT LITERALLY.

And Just because many of you on this forum are offended by what Jesus said and just because YOU don't believe Him, doesn't mean you or anyone else here has the right to tell me that I have "Doctrines of Satan".

Tell that to the Judge.

Also, many of you here need to learn how to debate. As soon as One makes a comment like this...
You really should stop smoking that stuff and actually study your Bible.

...the debate is over. You lost. Anyone that can't defend their position using verses may as well just give up rather than look foolish.

Here is a chart to help you...

full

If One wishes to defend Satan and his 'Reincarnation is of the Debil' Doctrines, then PROVE IT with verses. Otherwise, shut up, move out of the way and let Progress take place. ONE SHOULD NEVER call people names or make false accusations about others just because One can't back up what One says.

I've already debunked the False Interpretation regarding Hebrews 9:27. What a pathetic contradiction all of you teach regarding that verse, and yet none of you have the guts to come out and admit you were wrong. Instead you just mock me and you mock Jesus.

^^^
Now there's a Pharisee for you.

Anyhow, I'm done reading and posting in this thread. If anyone wants to debate me on any of this, I'll be around.

Base12 out.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the debate is over. You lost. Anyone that can't defend their position using verses may as well just give up rather than look foolish.
I can defend my orthodoxy with scripture. What I can't do is take your scripture twisting interpretation seriously.
Maybe if you didn't lead with such an obviously out of context verse. Find me one reputable Bible scholar that thinks " child of hell" in reference to the Pharisees means children come from hell.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about you look at the main Logo on this forum before you shoot your mouth off about posting 'Satanic Symbols'.

Look, someone already started a thread on it....

Why does Christianity Board use a Satanic symbol as their logo?

How about you go in there and voice your opinion if you are such an expert on the subject?

That goes for anyone else reading this... that is if any of you have the guts to SPEAK TRUTH. My guess is that most of you will defend the Satanic Symbol like a good Pharisee would. But hey... prove me wrong... lol.

You know...

Some of us aren't afraid of discussing topics such as Astrology, Tarot, Alchemy, Freemasonry, Secret Societies, New Age Teachings, Luciferianism, Symbols etc. and exposing them for what they are.

I'm out there fighting this stuff every day. I even have a website devoted to it. Yet as soon as I bring this topic up the automatic assumption is that I'm promoting it?!!?

This happens way too often unfortunately. Such extreme paranoid ignorance is why the 'outside world' can't stand Christians. All you can do is scream "It's of the debil!!!", and yet you can't explain why.

If you people out there want to cower in the corner in fear when these subjects come up, more power to you. Just leave the rest of us alone so that we can fight Satan without you hindering the process.

As far as Pharisees representing the Human Race...

Look at the comments being made here! Many of you are acting JUST LIKE THE PHARISEE.

We are *ALL* born unto sin. We all start life out as the Pharisee. That's the lesson. Not only does the Pharisee represent the corrupt Human Body, they also represent the nasty comments coming out of yours and so many others mouths on this forum.

Here's a fun one from earlier in this thread...

Do any of you even bother to consider how much comments like that hurt??? Imagine if I went around to your Church and your Friends and Family and said those things about you to them? Yet it's like no big deal right? I'm just a pile of Human Garbage in everyone's eyes JUST LIKE HOW THE PHARISEES SAW JESUS.

Ring a bell anyone?

The World is on to you so called 'Christians' that act anything but. You are nothing but Hypocrites in their eyes. And yet you have the audacity to look down on them and say 'what a shame they won't be saved'.

The bottom line is this...

If Jesus says that Children come from Hell, then I BELIEVE IT LITERALLY.

If Jesus says that ye are of your Father the Devil, then I BELIEVE IT LITERALLY.

And Just because many of you on this forum are offended by what Jesus said and just because YOU don't believe Him, doesn't mean you or anyone else here has the right to tell me that I have "Doctrines of Satan".

Tell that to the Judge.

Also, many of you here need to learn how to debate. As soon as One makes a comment like this...

...the debate is over. You lost. Anyone that can't defend their position using verses may as well just give up rather than look foolish.

Here is a chart to help you...

full

If One wishes to defend Satan and his 'Reincarnation is of the Debil' Doctrines, then PROVE IT with verses. Otherwise, shut up, move out of the way and let Progress take place. ONE SHOULD NEVER call people names or make false accusations about others just because One can't back up what One says.

I've already debunked the False Interpretation regarding Hebrews 9:27. What a pathetic contradiction all of you teach regarding that verse, and yet none of you have the guts to come out and admit you were wrong. Instead you just mock me and you mock Jesus.

^^^
Now there's a Pharisee for you.

Anyhow, I'm done reading and posting in this thread. If anyone wants to debate me on any of this, I'll be around.

Base12 out.
Base 12, for many years of my young life, I followed after the things that were of satan, being those things that you listed. I never read the Bible, nor were there any verses that I heard out of it, that I could remember or quote.

It wasn't until Jesus revealed Himself to me in a dream, and handed me a book, with the title of
1 Timothy in gold letters. I was instructed to read that book, and then the dream ended.

I awoke and grabbed a Bible my wife had. Through the table contents, I found the book of 1 Timothy and began to read. It was in 1 Timothy 4:1-2 that I realized that God was SPEAKING TO ME, and saw everything that I was doing!