What is a soul.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about you look at the main Logo on this forum before you shoot your mouth off about posting 'Satanic Symbols'.

Look, someone already started a thread on it....

Why does Christianity Board use a Satanic symbol as their logo?

How about you go in there and voice your opinion if you are such an expert on the subject?

That goes for anyone else reading this... that is if any of you have the guts to SPEAK TRUTH. My guess is that most of you will defend the Satanic Symbol like a good Pharisee would. But hey... prove me wrong... lol.

:rolleyes:

You know...

Some of us aren't afraid of discussing topics such as Astrology, Tarot, Alchemy, Freemasonry, Secret Societies, New Age Teachings, Luciferianism, Symbols etc. and exposing them for what they are.

I'm out there fighting this stuff every day. I even have a website devoted to it. Yet as soon as I bring this topic up the automatic assumption is that I'm promoting it?!!?

This happens way too often unfortunately. Such extreme paranoid ignorance is why the 'outside world' can't stand Christians. All you can do is scream "It's of the debil!!!", and yet you can't explain why.

If you people out there want to cower in the corner in fear when these subjects come up, more power to you. Just leave the rest of us alone so that we can fight Satan without you hindering the process.

As far as Pharisees representing the Human Race...

Look at the comments being made here! Many of you are acting JUST LIKE THE PHARISEE.

We are *ALL* born unto sin. We all start life out as the Pharisee. That's the lesson. Not only does the Pharisee represent the corrupt Human Body, they also represent the nasty comments coming out of yours and so many others mouths on this forum.

Here's a fun one from earlier in this thread...

Do any of you even bother to consider how much comments like that hurt??? Imagine if I went around to your Church and your Friends and Family and said those things about you to them? Yet it's like no big deal right? I'm just a pile of Human Garbage in everyone's eyes JUST LIKE HOW THE PHARISEES SAW JESUS.

Ring a bell anyone?

The World is on to you so called 'Christians' that act anything but. You are nothing but Hypocrites in their eyes. And yet you have the audacity to look down on them and say 'what a shame they won't be saved'.

The bottom line is this...

If Jesus says that Children come from Hell, then I BELIEVE IT LITERALLY.

If Jesus says that ye are of your Father the Devil, then I BELIEVE IT LITERALLY.

And Just because many of you on this forum are offended by what Jesus said and just because YOU don't believe Him, doesn't mean you or anyone else here has the right to tell me that I have "Doctrines of Satan".

Tell that to the Judge.

Also, many of you here need to learn how to debate. As soon as One makes a comment like this...

...the debate is over. You lost. Anyone that can't defend their position using verses may as well just give up rather than look foolish.

Here is a chart to help you...

full

If One wishes to defend Satan and his 'Reincarnation is of the Debil' Doctrines, then PROVE IT with verses. Otherwise, shut up, move out of the way and let Progress take place. ONE SHOULD NEVER call people names or make false accusations about others just because One can't back up what One says.

I've already debunked the False Interpretation regarding Hebrews 9:27. What a pathetic contradiction all of you teach regarding that verse, and yet none of you have the guts to come out and admit you were wrong. Instead you just mock me and you mock Jesus.

^^^
Now there's a Pharisee for you.

:rolleyes:

Anyhow, I'm done reading and posting in this thread. If anyone wants to debate me on any of this, I'll be around.

Base12 out.
It is what it is...