What is ahead for America?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did I ever say that all cops were bad Willie? No.

You can make quips and try to sound clever but you're not being truthful and God wants us to walk by truth. This is something that I've seen - people don't want to accept truth. You can now feel good that you said something clever-sounding - give yourself a pat on the back - others did. But you are NOT dealing in TRUTH. You know it at some level. At some point God Himself is going to bring you to the truth - you'd better hope that you don't learn the truth the hard way.

But what the heck - lets all think like Willie - why the poor boys have a hard job so let's give 'em a good ole boys pass when they molest your daughter - why we know that they're at least better than BLM right? Or are they?

My daughter hung with a girl who scared me to death. She would speed everywhere and violate the law and brag that she was best friends with the chief's son across the street. What if that girl was left off and then ran into you and crippled you for life?

Your good ole boy mentality scares me to death. No one has the right to beat on another human being or use them for their sexual gratification - no one. They're psychologically unfit to wear a badge and hold power. It's your type of mentality that is fomenting these dangerous actions by police. I've said you can't paint all with the same brush but to give a wink and a nod and dismiss serious abuse as being all in a day's work and give the boys a pass is why this has spiraled out of control. I don't wish evil on you but I hope that God shows you that you're in deep denial. Maybe you'll have an encounter with a bad cop.

It's unfair to the good cops to not hold the bad cops accountable.

Serpico attempted to fight corruption with police and look where it got him - he's still seen as a pariah and had to live in Italy for awhile. He came out and said it's just as bad now.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer
As I said, did you go back and "truthfully" evaluate that video you posted? If you did, you saw the absence of truth all through it. Of course there are bad cops, (just as I plainly stated) But, you are living in a dream world to think they are protected.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I was there. read my response to Willie.

I do have a problem with the lack of morality that is pervasive now - mostly I'm seeing from some in the younger generation. If you go back to my original post you'll see that I'm noting a cruelty, a lack of morality today that is unprecedented. I'm wondering if there is more that Christians should be doing. Are we evangelizing enough? Are we praying enough for Revival? I don't think so. I know what the end times are supposed to look like, but I just think that we should be doing more. I've recently returned to evangelizing because I'm troubled at what I see - like Habakuk.

A big problem is people do not want Christians in positions that can do something about it.

As mayor I opened every meeting the prayer. Atheists and others demanded that I stop. The following mayor, a devout Catholic. Went to a moment of silence.

We still have an incredibly low crime rate compared to most. But in every other way city is going downhill because of the lack creek priorities.

Reactions: Dave L

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I said, did you go back and "truthfully" evaluate that video you posted? If you did, you saw the absence of truth all through it. Of course there are bad cops, (just as I plainly stated) But, you are living in a dream world to think they are protected.

I watched the video closely in its entirety - I did not see a scintilla of evidence that the victim did anything wrong. I know when cops beat my brother up my parents witnessed it. My mother said the cop was shrewdly shouting to my brother telling him to stop fighting when he wasn't. My mother was an honest woman - she said my brother wasn't fighting back - the cop was covering his rear-end by acting like my brother was fighting while slamming his head into the patrol car until the knocked him unconscious. Then they refused to allow my parents to even see him. They didn't know if he was alive or dead. It was cruelty.

I'm not living in the dream world Willie - you are. It's sad that you're so deluded and can't see it. Your avoidance of the truth doesn't surprise me - I've seen some underlying currents of anger or meanness come out in your posts so I would expect that you wouldn't be the most compassionate person when witnessing the abuse of another person. You get to know people here and get a sense of what they're about. I hope you're never in need of compassion because Scripture tells us the same measure you use will be measured to you. It's the lack of compassion that I see that is so disturbing. It's a form of godlessness because God is love.

You refuse to accept truth when it's staring you in the face. It's like trying to tell an atheist about God - there is a veil over their mind. You have a veil over your mind. When my neighbor's unarmed grandson was shot to death by police, they weren't held accountable. The family took it to court but the judge threw it out, saying the shooting was justified. Not one of the cops who unloaded their guns into the young man were held accountable. Have you ever seen the remains of a body after three people have emptied their guns into it? It's not a pretty sight. The family suffered greatly because the police weren't held accountable, and their lawsuit was thrown out and the victim's three little girls were left with no money to live on. If a cop is victimized, our taxes pay for the family. The surviving family of a police officer killed in the line of duty in Illinois, for example, is usually entitled to a pension worth 100 percent of his salary, $600,000 in federal and state death benefits, free health insurance and free in-state college for his children. The family of a victim who is killed by police get nothing. How fair is that?

When the daughter of someone I know was molested by police, their lawyer told them to let it go or else the police would harass the entire family. They had the family and the young woman so afraid that she refused to pursue it. When the prosecutor saw the video in court of the police sexually molesting her, he said "Oh my God!" He stood there with his little cross pinned to his lapel, yet did nothing as he saw the young woman molested on the video that the lawyer said they altered, but couldn't alter everything. It's common knowledge that they tamper with evidence. Yeah - real stand up Christian guy. I suspect that is something you would do Willie. Give it a wink and a nod. Just boys being boys right? We'll see how you like it when it's done to your daughter, wife, sister, or even you.

When I went through my ordeal my family and I wrote to every government agency - not one would take action. Not one. So your words are just words - and you have not spoken truth. I don't know why I had to live through something like that, but I do know that now I pray about it - and I hope other believers will too, because there is an evil happening that many, such as Willie, are trying to discredit. They scoff at it. Point the finger at the speaker of the truth and try to find a way to discredit them. But true Christians know that we are to live by the truth. Years ago it was accepted that blacks were second class citizens and many were lynched in the south. In Nazi Germany, Hitler had the German people convinced that killing Jews was morally right. We can look back now and see the barbarism in their thinking but someday people are going to look back at the barbarism of accepting that police abuse; violating people in the most evil ways. If someone doesn't see the barbarism; the very mental sickness of tasing a young man's testicles until he dies, there is no hope for that person. Their conscience is seared. They have no eyes to see or ears to hear the truth.

Deuteronomy 29:2 "And Moses called unto all Israel, and said unto them, Ye have seen all that the LORD did before your eyes in the land of Egypt unto Pharaoh, and unto all his servants, and unto all his land;
3 The great temptations which thine eyes have seen, the signs, and those great miracles:
4 Yet the LORD hath not given you an heart to perceive, and eyes to see, and ears to hear, unto this day."

Psalms 115:4 "Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.
5 They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:
6 They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not:
7 They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat.
8 They that make them are like unto them; so is every one that trusteth in them."

Psalms 135:15 "The idols of the heathen are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.
16 They have mouths, but they speak not; eyes have they, but they see not;
17 They have ears, but they hear not; neither is there any breath in their mouths.
18 They that make them are like unto them: so is every one that trusteth in them."

Isaiah 6:8 "Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.
9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed."

I know the things I have spoken are true. It's hard to speak to a person who has closed their ears and mind to the truth. They have chosen to believe a lie even though the truth is in front of them. My husband spoke with someone in the FBI who told him that he caught police involved in the drug trade and who were committing acts of abuse I won't repeat. He said that the evidence was plain but when it went to trial no one would hold the police accountable. Some people have no love of the truth or they want to hold onto their delusions for one reason or another. But that isn't what God calls us to. The Field of Blood was the name given to the field that was purchased with the money that Judas Iscariot obtained when he betrayed Jesus. He returned the money, but because it was "blood money," the Jews could not accept it. There is a Field of Blood in America of Americans sexually molested, beaten, and killed by police. There is no excuse for the vile abuse done to people anymore than there is an excuse for those who murder police. But until this problem is recognized and dealt with then it's going to continue unchecked. And face the truth: it is going to come full circle until it touches each of your lives. That's what cancer is like: it spreads until it finally kills the host.

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Thessalonians "and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 11For this reason, God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie, 12in order that judgment will come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.…"

"To whom shall I speak and give warning That they may hear? Behold, their ears are closed And they cannot listen Behold, the word of the LORD has become a reproach to them; They have no delight in it." Jeremiah 6:10

Proverbs 23:23 "Buy the truth, and do not sell it."

Throughout history, many people have paid supreme prices for truth. Many Old Testament prophets were imprisoned, tortured, and even slain because they stood for the truth. All but one of Jesus' apostles were killed for preaching the true gospel. And surely the greatest example of one who paid the price for truth is Jesus Christ Himself. When asked whether He was the Christ, the Son of God, Jesus affirmed it to be true. And it cost Him His Life.

I've seen that some people - even professing Christians don't have a love of the truth. But I believe that truth is the highest calling on those whom God has called. That means me. I have a personal responsibility to follow the truth wherever that leads me and to speak the truth. God doesn't expect me to buckle to popular opinion, or to buckle under pressure from those holding power. I'm called to speak the truth and so are you.

I'm not discussing this with you anymore Willie. It's too draining to talk with someone who doesn't want to face the truth. I've spoken what I know is true and I believe God then advises me to shake the dust off my feet. The best I can do is pray that God will open the eyes and the hearts of everyone here so that they can be a part of the solution. Maybe someone can find a way to stop the senseless abuse and murder of the public, and the killing of police. I know that sweeping it under the rug, and living in denial about it is only going to make the problem fester like a boil. It's going to continue to foment the worst of human nature by giving it a wink and a nod when "the boys" beat someone to a pulp, and molest someone, using the badge as cover. I hope everyone sees that it is as a cancer that will eventually touch your life. Hopefully some will open their eyes to this danger facing America. Forbes magazine had an article titled "The top 10 jobs that attract psychopaths" - you can read the list yourself:

The Top 10 Jobs That Attract Psychopaths

Here is a website that describes Nazi Germany: German Police in the Nazi State

Here are relevant statements made:

> The Nazis shielded the police from public criticism by censoring the press.
> Police manpower was even extended by the incorporation of Nazi paramilitary organizations as auxiliary policemen.
> The Nazis offered the police the broadest latitude in arrests, incarceration, and the treatment of prisoners.
> The police moved to take "preventive action," that is, to make arrests without the evidence required for a conviction in court and indeed without court supervision at all.
> The Nazis took control and transformed the traditional police forces of the Weimar Republic into an instrument of state repression and, eventually, of genocide.

Those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. May God open our eyes to truth so that an evil of the Holocaust magnitude is never repeated, although I fear that it is being repeated right before our eyes.

Last edited:

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For Pete's sake, look at the video. It has been edited at 0:13 - 0:26 - 0:59 - 1:00 - 1:03 - 1:14 - 1:18 - and 1:37, not to even mention when she placed an obvious piece of cloth over the window.

Unless her lawyers were blind, that is one of the first things they would have objected to...… that is, if the editing were not of their own doing. This is an obviously doctored video. And not by the cops.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For Pete's sake, look at the video. It has been edited at 0:13 - 0:26 - 0:59 - 1:00 - 1:03 - 1:14 - 1:18 - and 1:37, not to even mention when she placed an obvious piece of cloth over the window.

Unless her lawyers were blind, that is one of the first things they would have objected to...… that is, if the editing were not of their own doing. This is an obviously doctored video. And not by the cops.

Interesting. If the police had possession of the video it would go into the evidence locker except when it was taken out for review. It would have to be signed out and signed back in.

If there was any suspicion of tampering, which you said there was, an expert, under supervision, will examine the tape and would find exactly when, where and how it was tempered with.

Those kinds of forensics are extremely accurate and successful today.

A number of people falsely accused have been exonerated by such examination. Others who are trying to hide something have been nailed by such examination.

Two claim there was tampering but no forensic investigation would invite the state or feds to come in and do their investigation determined if there is a problem with the local police department.

What I'm saying is there's no getting away with something like this.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting. If the police had possession of the video it would go into the evidence locker except when it was taken out for review. It would have to be signed out and signed back in.

If there was any suspicion of tampering, which you said there was, an expert, under supervision, will examine the tape and would find exactly when, where and how it was tempered with.

Those kinds of forensics are extremely accurate and successful today.

A number of people falsely accused have been exonerated by such examination. Others who are trying to hide something have been nailed by such examination.

Two claim there was tampering but no forensic investigation would invite the state or feds to come in and do their investigation determined if there is a problem with the local police department.

What I'm saying is there's no getting away with something like this.
Absolutely to the contrary.

The video is signed out by the gal's lawyers, copied, and then the original is given right back to the cops, fully intact.

The COPY is then butchered all they want in order for it to be posted on the web where unsuspecting people will come running to forums all over the country to repost that doctored copy as "proof positive" of police brutality. This was never court evidence, nor intended to be.... but rather to simply incite emotional sympathy for something that never happened.

All you have to do is go play the video to see where it was edited at those time periods I wrote about.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely to the contrary.

The video is signed out by the gal's lawyers, copied, and then the original is given right back to the cops, fully intact.

The COPY is then butchered all they want in order for it to be posted on the web where unsuspecting people will come running to forums all over the country to repost that doctored copy as "proof positive" of police brutality. This was never court evidence, nor intended to be.... but rather to simply incite emotional sympathy for something that never happened.

All you have to do is go play the video to see where it was edited at those time periods I wrote about.

My point remains. It was signed out and it was signed back in.

All they did by tampering with evidence is set themselves up for a nasty lawsuit that they will lose.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My point remains. It was signed out and it was signed back in.

All they did by tampering with evidence is set themselves up for a nasty lawsuit that they will lose.
As I said, they never intended to use this in court. These days, who knows, all they might have been after was the income from a "Go Fund Me" page started by a few bleeding hearts.

Reactions: CoreIssue

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched several American History Channel documentaries I had recorded months ago. They were about Nazi Germany. I was shocked that the extermination of human beings happened in the 1940's, a mere 10 years before I was born. It was shocking that humans would go along with such mass evil yet I see dangerous trends in America today. The police have been militarized. There are many good police, but if you look at them dressed in black riot gear and using tanks and other surplus army gear it doesn't look like America anymore - it more resembles the brown shirts in Nazi Germany. There is also mass violence being perpetrated on the public with police usually never being held accountable for some of the worst abuse imaginable. Why is the public tolerating this?

Nazi brown shirts photo:
https://punditfromanotherplanet.fil...in-berlin-germany-circa-1933.jpeg?w=590&h=437

America's militarized police force: 11 chilling facts about America’s militarized police force

What's concerning is the survivors of the Nazi camps who remarked on the cruelty of the soldiers. The correlation with the cruelty of some in today's police force is uncanny. Where does such cruelty come from and what foments it? One thing that I've seen that foments it is the utter lack of accountability: giving a wink and a nod when police commit an act of depravity so great as to shock the conscience. They are rarely held accountable - such as the officers who tased a 17 year old boy's testicles until he died. What would make a police officer commit such vile abuse? An individual who does that to another human is mentally sick. Yet where is the outcry? Where is the fear that if this is allowed to persist that your children may be victimized?

When they showed photos of the barracks at the Nazi concentration camps I was struck with how closely they resembled American FEMA camps.

Ravensbruck: https://allthatsinteresting.com/wor...ds/2015/01/womens-concentration-camp-yard.jpg

American FEMA: The Secret History of FEMA

Hitler exterminated the disabled. Today, Americans who have disabilities are being denied pain medication, including vets, many who have committed suicide.

We're seeing unprecedented loss of privacy: we're being monitored, surveilled, and having our phone conversations listened to in our own homes. Yet Americans just keep taking it. No one seems to realize that technology is only as good as the individual operating it. It's going to be abused. I read that odd surveillance kiosks were installed in NY and even the local government representatives were told about them or what they're being used for. Yet there they stay with no one knowing what they're doing. I saw where Tucker Carlson of Fox said that he won't allow a cell phone into his room at night. Isn't anyone else uneasy with this drastic loss of privacy?

I read last night that Ann Coulter said that Trump will be our last Republican President because immigrants are pouring into America and many more being brought in through chain migration and as anchor babies. She said that every state where there has been high immigration has flipped blue. The Republicans seem blind to it and aren't doing anything to stop it, but keep voting for more immigrant labor for the farms and hotel/motel industries. Much of this is because American youth have been disabled from the drugs that have been pumped into every city across America. Was this planned? It might seem so.

When the Democrats gain full power - which is their plan, they're going to take the guns. Hitler disarmed the people which is how he dominated them.

This doesn't bode well for America. Isn't anyone else concerned about these things and what should we do about it?

If these things haven't touched your life yet please realize that chances are they will. If you don't speak up now, where will you be later?

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.
Charles Wesley wrote circa 1770 in his commentary on Revelation 13 that the "First Beast" was the papacy and that its 1,260 year reign (symbolized by the 1,260 days, 42 months, 3 1/2 years, and time-times-half a time periods of prophecy) which began in 538 A.D., when the papacy took control over everything after the Roman Empire fell, and would end in 1798 A.D., after which the "Second Beast" would arise.

Was there a lamblike Christian "beast" - a nation
...which arose around 1798 A.D. out of the Earth - a sparsely populated land
...and had two horns, but no crowns as in the case of the other beasts before it - symbolizing no king and no pope
...which would eventually speak as a dragon - George Orwell couldn't have imagined anything like we're seeing.
...and would go on to become so strong that it would be able to force the entire world to do whatever it wanted - a superpower
...could there be any other nation in the world to fit this description other than the one that everyone knows can only fit?

The future of this nation is bleak:
No political solution - two party system is a joke. It's Hegelian Dialectic: the illusion of Left and Right politics to pacify us.
No economic solution - it's robbing us blind.
No spiritual solution - it's going to force everyone to worship the first beast, the papacy.

So glad that Jesus will come one day and sort out these evildoers. "Vengeance is Mine. I will repay".

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think you will feel like such a fool when one of these cases is shown on HONEST, unedited filming, and you are suddenly faced with the specter of a deranged person smashing their own face against the corner of a table or some other object in order to try and claim "Police Brutality."

Think about it for even a second... The cop was the only one there with her, and on a steady video. Do you seriously think he is going to risk beating her in the face like that where her injuries would be openly visible to all? An angry smack to the back of the head for being spit on, I could buy. Any of us might have that reaction. But, no cop is going to inflict damage that can so easily be filmed. It is nonsense to think so.

And, the foolishness of going along with "He turned off the camera????" Try turning off your own phone camera, then look at it later. There is nothing AT ALL there. It is blank. That video was steadily filming the backside of some kind of cloth hung up on the window. You can see that, plain as day in the various shades that show up on the screen. Cameras that are turned off don't do that.

Then, go back and CAREFULLY look at the time spaces that were edited out of that video. Go ahead. Do it. Look for nothing but times when no filming is done... it is easy to spot because she will suddenly, magically appear in a different place in the room. All the time that our "innocent victim" should have been seen just sitting in a chair, waiting for someone to come back in are totally absent.

Are there some cases of cops going too far? Of course. But, we are seldom ever shown the truth when a supposed victim, or their lawyer, posts things like this phony film. And it is the WHOLE presentation of facts that prove so many cops innocent of bogus claims.
I do not know of the USA Police but we have many idiots here in Australia that will play any game against the cops, they are well versed in the Law as well, because they spend so much time in front of the Judge and they talk about such with there idiot mates, in how to deal with the law all the time, career criminals are everywhere.
Many Idiots are on some way out drugs, they will run flat out at a wall and knock themselves out and the things they do is just sickening.

In a Town the cops will know certain people who always pop up as a problem all the time and it's drugs that are the root of the problems mainly.
The Cops are dealing with total morons all the time. who the hell would want to deal with such people, being spat on and all the rest that they have to put up with.

Best do what the cops say and if you get a punch in the face by a cop 9 times out of 10 you deserved it I would say and if someone draws a gun at a cop, sure blow him away directly, no cop has to put up with that crap. just do as you are directed and you will not get shot etc.

Reactions: Willie T

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched several American History Channel documentaries I had recorded months ago. They were about Nazi Germany. I was shocked that the extermination of human beings happened in the 1940's, a mere 10 years before I was born. It was shocking that humans would go along with such mass evil yet I see dangerous trends in America today. The police have been militarized. There are many good police, but if you look at them dressed in black riot gear and using tanks and other surplus army gear it doesn't look like America anymore - it more resembles the brown shirts in Nazi Germany. There is also mass violence being perpetrated on the public with police usually never being held accountable for some of the worst abuse imaginable. Why is the public tolerating this?

Nazi brown shirts photo:
https://punditfromanotherplanet.fil...in-berlin-germany-circa-1933.jpeg?w=590&h=437

America's militarized police force: 11 chilling facts about America’s militarized police force

What's concerning is the survivors of the Nazi camps who remarked on the cruelty of the soldiers. The correlation with the cruelty of some in today's police force is uncanny. Where does such cruelty come from and what foments it? One thing that I've seen that foments it is the utter lack of accountability: giving a wink and a nod when police commit an act of depravity so great as to shock the conscience. They are rarely held accountable - such as the officers who tased a 17 year old boy's testicles until he died. What would make a police officer commit such vile abuse? An individual who does that to another human is mentally sick. Yet where is the outcry? Where is the fear that if this is allowed to persist that your children may be victimized?

When they showed photos of the barracks at the Nazi concentration camps I was struck with how closely they resembled American FEMA camps.

Ravensbruck: https://allthatsinteresting.com/wor...ds/2015/01/womens-concentration-camp-yard.jpg

American FEMA: The Secret History of FEMA

Hitler exterminated the disabled. Today, Americans who have disabilities are being denied pain medication, including vets, many who have committed suicide.

We're seeing unprecedented loss of privacy: we're being monitored, surveilled, and having our phone conversations listened to in our own homes. Yet Americans just keep taking it. No one seems to realize that technology is only as good as the individual operating it. It's going to be abused. I read that odd surveillance kiosks were installed in NY and even the local government representatives were told about them or what they're being used for. Yet there they stay with no one knowing what they're doing. I saw where Tucker Carlson of Fox said that he won't allow a cell phone into his room at night. Isn't anyone else uneasy with this drastic loss of privacy?

I read last night that Ann Coulter said that Trump will be our last Republican President because immigrants are pouring into America and many more being brought in through chain migration and as anchor babies. She said that every state where there has been high immigration has flipped blue. The Republicans seem blind to it and aren't doing anything to stop it, but keep voting for more immigrant labor for the farms and hotel/motel industries. Much of this is because American youth have been disabled from the drugs that have been pumped into every city across America. Was this planned? It might seem so.

When the Democrats gain full power - which is their plan, they're going to take the guns. Hitler disarmed the people which is how he dominated them.

This doesn't bode well for America. Isn't anyone else concerned about these things and what should we do about it?

If these things haven't touched your life yet please realize that chances are they will. If you don't speak up now, where will you be later?

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that America is on it's way to becoming the Babylon of Rev. 17 & 18. The next liberal president just might tip the scales, imo.

Reactions: Willie T

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't believe there is any issue with the video: it is plain the cop beat the woman in the face. But for doubting Thomases you can go to this site to see other videos that might convince you:

Declare War on Police Brutality - Filming Cops

I don't need a video to convince me: I LIVED IT. I know the corruption that goes on. I SAW with my own EYES what they do. Even after the video came back and the lawyer told the prosecutor it's evident I wasn't impaired, the prosecutor said: "I know she wasn't impaired but I can't drop the charges because it would make police look bad and open them up to a lawsuit."

I can't express the devastation, shock, and oppression I felt being a sacrificial lamb so that police wouldn't look bad. Those evil people kept me going back to court for a year during a time when I faced surgery and severe health problems, interfering with my medical care. It was horrendous - there is no other way to describe it. I fought the charges and won but it was a battle. I can't even go there. The cops, prosecutor, and judge were all corrupt. It almost broke me. I got a front row seat to how a corrupt little town works. As I sat in court with all against me my own family and pastor told me to accept the charges because the lawyer told us the judge said if I didn't admit to driving recklessly, he was going to convict me of a higher charge. I was in shock. I hadn't been around such corrupt people in my life. I had just had surgery and could barely walk - my husband and son held me up - they forced me to court right after a major surgery - it was ABSOLUTELY BARBARIC! I got a taste of abuse of power and it was UGLY.

We're friends with a judge who got angry that they were doing that and told me he would go to court as a character witness. Even though I did NOTHING WRONG other than driving while DISABLED, they crucified me to protect police. It was BRUTAL. I later learned that disabled people are killed and abused by police at a higher rate because they're UNTRAINED in DISABILITIES. And they cut the portion of the video out where I told them I was disabled. IT WAS CORRUPT!

I sat before the judge and he expected me to lie and agree to a plea. I couldn't do it. I refused to do it. I think the Holy Spirit came over me because words BULLETED out of my mouth and the judge said: "You admit to driving recklessly?" I sat there fighting a battle - everyone, even the corrupt lawyer told me to agree to it. I felt pressure like I never have in my life and I wrestled within myself. I thought, I am NOT going to play their game and say I was guilty of something I wasn't. I said: "I DIDN'T DRIVE RECKLESSLY! YOU'RE TWISTING MY ARM BEHIND MY BACK TRYING TO FORCE ME TO SAY I'M GUILTY WHEN I'M NOT!!"

You could have heard a pin drop. The lawyer shouted: "Off the record!" So that the corruption I spilled wouldn't go on court records. It was sick. All of them were sick with sin.

The judge sat there dumbfounded that someone challenged him. He meekly said: "I'm just here to find out the truth and do justice." LIAR!

I said: "There is no justice here!" I don't even remember the rest of what I said but I won the battle. I refused to play their corrupt game.

I don't need a video. I lived the sheer hell of it. EVERYTHING WAS CORRUPT: the cops, prosecutor, and judge. They didn't give one thought to what they were doing to me - they were just covering their own rears.

The prosecutor got bumped from there, probably the judge got rid of him to cover his own arse. The new prosecutor offered me "failure to change lanes" and I had fought such a hard battle I took it. All because my car slid on the ice and I'm disabled. Those jerks should have paid ME.

I don't want to HEAR any lame arguments. I didn't get it second hand. I LIVED IT.

I saw what they did to my neighbor. The family was broken by those cops who executed their son. They all used the standby that gets them out of trouble:

"I feared for my life!" "Myself and my partner saw a gun." He had no gun. Their lawyer told the family the state police refused to release the body because they were doctoring it!

I lived it with the person whose daughter was sexually molested! They're CORRUPT!

I'm not conversing with anyone who refuses to hear the TRUTH when it's spoken!

GOD REQUIRES TRUTH IN OUR INMOST BEING! THOSE WHO DENY TRUTH ARE SPEAKING A LIE!

THERE ARE GOOD POLICE BUT THERE ARE ALSO CORRUPT POLICE AND UNLESS YOU'R RELATED TO ONE, WHICH I THINK YOU ARE, YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE. I FOUGHT AGAINST THEM AND WON BUT ONLY BECAUSE I'M A FIGHTER. I DID SOME VOLUNTEER WORK FOR THE WRONGFULLY CONVICTED AND IT'S ABSOLUTELY SICK WHAT IS DONE TO VULNERABLE PEOPLE WHO ARE FORCED INTO A PLEA. I DIDN'T JUST SIT THERE AND TAKE IT. I CONTACTED PEOPLE AROUND THE COUNTRY AND FOUND OUT ABOUT THE OVERT CORRUPTION. I TALKED TO A COLLEGE PROFESSOR WHO WAS FIGHTING IT.

I DON'T KNOW WHY GOD ALLOWED ALL THAT - IT WAS A SPIRITUAL BATTLE BECAUSE I REPRESENTED TRUTH AND THEY REPRESENTED LIES. I FELT A HEAVY OPPRESSION - I'VE FELT IT BEFORE IN SPIRITUAL ATTACKS. GOD OPENED MY EYES TO HOW CORRUPT EVERYTHING IS. IT'S PERVASIVE - THE JUDGE, PROSECUTOR, COPS, AND LAWYER WERE ALL CORRUPT.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT GOD WANTS ME TO DO WITH IT BUT I'M STAYING OPEN TO HIS LEADING.

DON'T TALK TO ME ANYMORE! UNLESS YOU OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE TRUTH I'M SHAKING THE DUST OFF MY FEET!

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would seem that the psychological evidence that some police have sexual hangups like being closet homosexuals rings true since they seem to have to prove their masculinity by sexually assaulting women during traffic stops, like what happened to a friend's daughter, although the young construction worker who worked on my cousin's building was a man that a cop sexually assaulted. And they were men who tased the young man's testicles until he died. IF YOU DON'T SEE THE BARBARIC NATURE OF THIS THEN YOU HAVE A SEARED CONSCIENCE!

IT MADE ME WANT TO CRY! THE ABSOLUTE SHOCK AND PAIN THAT YOUNG MAN FACED! WHO IS SO MENTALLY SICK THAT THEY WOULD DO SOMETHING THAT BARBARIC! IT'S SICK! SICK! SICK!

Cop caught sexually abusing women: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jtes/daniel-holtzclaw-alleged-sexual-assault-oklahoma-city

Cop sexually abuses woman: https://nypost.com/2018/03/29/retired-cop-arrested-for-on-duty-sex-assault-inside-police-station/

Dashcam shows cops sexually abuse Texas woman: Dashcam video shows police sexually assaulted Texas woman, lawyer says

Cop forces woman to lift shirt to expose herself:

Sexual assault by cops common: Sexual Assault by Police Officers Is Even More Common Than You Think

Police Explorers say police sexually abused them: Former police Explorers who say Irwindale cop sexually abused them get $4-million settlement

The Color of Lawlessness: Sexual abuse by police: The color of lawlessness: Sexual abuse by police, nationwide - Women’s Media Center