What is ahead for America?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Violence is violence. = bad to support if you name Christ.

How many did God kill in the flood?

How many in Sodom and Gomorrah?

How many when he told Israel to kill all in the promised land, including babies?

How many when he had the pagan nations conquer Israel?

How many will die at the second coming?

How many when he destroys the earth?

You really didn't think before you spoke.

D

Dave L

How many did God kill in the flood?

How many in Sodom and Gomorrah?

How many when he told Israel to kill all in the promised land, including babies?

How many when he had the pagan nations conquer Israel?

How many will die at the second coming?

How many when he destroys the earth?

You really didn't think before you spoke.
You cannot represent Christ who taught non-violence while supporting the violent misuse of power by government.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cannot preach Christ and make excuses for Violence.

Says who. You?

Christ got pretty violent in the temple.

Luke 22:36 New International Version (NIV)
36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Christ did not criticize soldiers.

Luke 11:21 New International Version (NIV)
21 “When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe.

Are you against our military and police?

D

Dave L

Says who. You?

Christ got pretty violent in the temple.

Luke 22:36 New International Version (NIV)
36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Christ did not criticize soldiers.

Luke 11:21 New International Version (NIV)
21 “When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe.

Are you against our military and police?
Christians always shun violence in scripture. None defended Jerusalem when attacked. They always left the area, families and possessions rather than contradict Jesus teachings.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What do you mean, "What are we going to do?" You have just derided the efforts made to deter the violence in the streets.... as though the police should simply hand out flowers and sweetly ask rioters to stop burning the cities and attacking other citizens who don't agree with them.
Correct. If anything Donald Trump failed to stop the anarchy in the streets when he could have done so, using the National Guard if necessary. The police are not the ones who should be under attack, but all the troublemakers who are being funded and supported by enemies of the country. Talking about the Nazis in this context is purely A DIVERSION.

Mr. Trump had a rare opportunity to deal with a number of critical issues, but he let it slip out of his hands at the outset, and now America is in great jeopardy.

1. Knowing that the Deep State and the Swamp were the enemies of Trump and America, he failed to use his presidential powers to deal strongly and severely with the traitors in government. They are now flourishing.

2. He mostly selected the wrong people for the critical jobs (and they did not even support him to begin with), and then started a cycle of hiring and firing which reflected poorly on him. He could have chosen anyone from anywhere in America who was suitable, loyal, and patriotic, and yet he failed to do that.

3. He did not fire Jeff Sessions immediately after his recusal, and then create an independent Commission to investigate the FBI, CIA, DOJ, Obama, Hillary, Mueller, Comey, etc. and all their associates, even though there was ample evidence of serious crimes against the Constitution and the USA committed by all these people.

4. He did not go after George Soros for funding and encouraging criminal behavior, illegal immigration, voter fraud, illegal influence over the election of key officials, etc. That man should have been behind bars just like Hillary.

5. As a result Antifa thugs and other anarchists took to the streets, and there has been no end to the rioting and disrupting of cities because these people were not declared to be domestic terrorists, and they are still very active.

6. He failed to declare sanctuary cities, counties and states as illegal, and shut down all federal funding to these lawless entities. That is because the FBI and DOJ were allowed to go after him, rather than him going after them. Federal law enforcement became a joke. He put the wrong person in charge of Homeland Security, and she simply undermined his agenda.

7. Before he made a trade deal with Mexico, he failed to address the illegal immigration issue within that framework. That was a golden opportunity to stop Mexico and Central America from sending their people illegally into the USA. He could have even shut down the border totally until these issues were properly addressed within that deal.

8. Before he made a trade deal with Canada, he failed to address Trudeau's support for Islamist terrorists, and illegals coming into Canada from the USA and Mexico. That should have been part of the trade deal. He could have even threatened to shut down the border if necessary.

9. His most serious failure was not building that wall across the southern border immediately, and deporting all the illegals as he had promised. Construction on the wall should have started the week after he took office, and by now the whole picture would have been different. That omnibus bill which failed to fund the wall should have been vetoed by him (as he had threatened). All funding to Planned Parenthood should have been vetoed by him. All the troops from the Muslim and Arab countries should have been recalled at the outset, and placed right across the border, since the border issue is a national security issue. All the billions of dollars pouring into Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan should have been diverted to fund the wall, and he did not even need to go to Congress. That money had already been budgeted.

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians always shun violence in scripture. None defended Jerusalem when attacked. They always left the area, families and possessions rather than contradict Jesus teachings.

What is this always nonsense?

Christ ordered them to flee, they did not do so because of the teachings you are claiming.

So you're just going to disregard the verses I posted?

In the tribulation period Christ is going to kill millions. At the end of time is going to wipe out everybody left on the earth once the saints are raptured.

You seem incapable of admitting error.

D

Dave L

What is this always nonsense?

Christ ordered them to flee, they did not do so because of the teachings you are claiming.

So you're just going to disregard the verses I posted?

In the tribulation period Christ is going to kill millions. At the end of time is going to wipe out everybody left on the earth once the saints are raptured.

You seem incapable of admitting error.
Find one instance in the NT where Christians defended themselves using violence. Peter cutting off Malchus' ear does not count. Jesus rebuked him for it.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Find one instance in the NT where Christians defended themselves using violence. Peter cutting off Malchus' ear does not count. Jesus rebuked him for it.

Deal with the verses I posted on the subject.

Cutting out the ear is a whole different issue than we are talking about.

D

Dave L

Deal with the verses I posted on the subject.

Cutting out the ear is a whole different issue than we are talking about.
Your verses have nothing to do with Christians using violence against enemies.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You're talking like police are independent authorities. They are not. They work for city councils and mayors.

I know because I have been both. We hired and fired police.

As mayor I was over the police force and the fire department.

The cities that you are complaining about how their PDs work are all liberal and atheistic.

A lot of accusations thrown at police our lies. There are actually very few bad cops out there. Very few.

Apparently you don't want police to use riot gear and weapons, lethal and nonlethal to protect themselves and the public.

Do you realize how hard it is to take someone down who's completely under the influence of hard drugs? Or dedicated to extremism, such as Muslim terrorists?

Stop comparing them to Nazis. That is insulting, absurd and flat-out extremist liberal propaganda.

ANTIFA, black lives matter and similar groups are the real enemies.

So are Pelosi, Schumer, the Clintons and the like.

Your pointing your finger at the wrong people.

God desires truth in our inmost being. He removes the veil that Satan has on our minds. I believe that after our initial salvation there is a progressive removing of lies and delusion from our thinking.

From what I've seen no one holds them accountable. The state troopers who beat Mr. Leone were taken to court and a retired state trooper who was trying to help said that the police got to the lawyer somehow and he refused to take the case to trial. Where was the mayor? The problem someone said, is that these small towns get their revenue from the police who write tickets so the judges many times won't judge fairly. That's the experience I had.

You say that a lot of accusations thrown at police are lies. Were you an ever-present entity to rightly judge who was lying and who was not? The cop in the above video beat the woman in her face - broke her teeth, and left her in a pool of blood - and then lied about it. Are you going to call a lie what you see with your own eyes?

I know someone else whose daughter was molested by police. Of course they lied about it and tampered with the video but they couldn't cut out everything. Nothing was ever done. Those criminals kept their jobs and now think they can get away with manhandling something pretty they see driving down the road - because they have that badge. The young girl was too frightened to pursue it. Once you're a victim of that abuse of power you see just how frightening it truly is. You feel like a pet with a cruel master - they can do whatever they want. They're in the teflon club - nothing sticks to them. You're not facing the truth Core Issue. Look at the thousands of videos online of police on VIDEO abusing and murdering people. You're like doubting Thomas - you're going to have to have one of them bash your head in and break your teeth before you face the truth that this is really being done to your fellow Americans. You're like the leftists who deny when truth is staring them in the face.

If police abuse happens on such a small scale as you say then why did a counselor tell me that their office runs a support group once a week for people who have been abused by police? Apparently it must happen more than what you're aware of. You only saw it from a different angle because you were connected as mayor - you got a pass. They don't abuse their superiors or their family and friends - they abuse someone they don't know, or those without political connections. I too used to be skeptical until it happened to a neighbor, my brother, to a friend's son, the daughter of someone I know and then me. Some people want to hold onto delusions for one motive or another or else it's Satan - the father of lies. He's the father of delusions - he blinds peoples minds to believe one thing when the truth is evident for all to see.

I think there is something dangerous about police driving around towns in tanks, yes. If there is a riot then yes they should be able to protect themselves but tanks? Of course it's hard to take down someone on drugs but Attorney John Whitehead said that the government has become worse than the evil they're claiming to fight. Doesn't that video above open your heart and mind that something is seriously wrong? Some police are turning into criminals they claim to fight. How can you be so blinded that you see a cop who apparently beat that woman in the face - broke her teeth and left her in a pool of blood? My God where is your sense of truth?

I feel for police because they do have a tough job at times and I have been helped by local police who were caring and I would support them in a heartbeat. But I was also harmed by police who mistook my disabilities for being impaired - even though I had my handicapped placard visible in my car. Who drives to work impaired? Their very premise was insane. They lied and made up things but God allowed me to have a solid man who came to court to expose their lies, and the video evidence that they couldn't dispute. They tampered with evidence and cut out part of the video where I desperately tried to tell them of my disabilities and they laughed. That's really funny isn't it? What kind of cruel heart finds someones painful disabilities funny? I read that they actually persecute innocent people the worst since they're afraid of a lawsuit.

After that happened I paid attention and now I cringe when I read of another story of police abusing someone, because I know that some of them do. I know it's the truth.

I know what Schumer and Pelosi are, and I know what Antifa are, but I also know that you aren't being honest about this. Some police really do abuse Americans - sometimes very brutally. How can you call Pelosi evil while not calling a cop who beat a woman in the face and left her in a pool of blood not evil? I dealt with a Christian woman who did much evil and caused a lot of suffering. She was a big gossip and would spread everyone's business to whoever had itching ears. She had the gall to call me and try to get me to bash someone who did something to her. "THERE'S THE EVIL PERSON! IT'S HIM! NOT ME! BASH THIS EVIL PERSON WITH ME!" It was a sight to behold. She tried compartmentalizing who does evil and who doesn't. Even though she was a much worse evildoer than that man ever will be, she tried to demonize him when her hands were much dirtier.

There is a name for what you're doing: DENIAL. I urge you to look it up and how pervasive it is in our thinking.

I challenge you to follow The Free Thought Project or Filming Police for a month. Watch the new videos that are put up daily and you'll see that you're deceived.

Police chief caught secretly filming women he had sex with and sharing images: Police chief fired after secretly filming sex with women and sharing images

Officers who tased teen's testicles until he died can't be charged. What if that happened to you?: Officers Who Tasered Teens Testicles Till He Died Can't Be Charged

WATCH: 2 Elkhart Cops Accused of Excessive Force Against Man in Custody

Unarmed man says cops laughed after beating him bloody: THIS IS THE TYPE OF SICK THINKING I'M TALKING ABOUT. THIS IS AMORAL AND IT'S FRIGHTENING THAT THIS IS HAPPENING. WHERE ARE MORALS?:
Unarmed Man Says Arizona Cops Laughed After Beating Him Bloody

Being a vet you should appreciate this comment by another vet:

"Something has to give and it cannot be the civilian people of our nation. I fought, was blown up and took a bullet in Afghanistan only to come home to a different country than I left. I am in shock at the level of deviance by LEO's being accepted as 'okay' by our people and the outright destruction of our constitution that I swore to protect.... Best wishes to all." --United States Veteran.

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think we need to speak against abuse. When we align with it and make excuses we alienate those we need to be reaching for Christ. SG will reach people you cannot because she's not taking sides but letting blame fall where it belongs.
I too think we need to speak against abuse; often if we do not then that same evil will come to swallow us at some point. As you say, if we don't speak up then we align with it. One cannot excuse behavior that vile. Imagine the emotional toll at having been beaten in the face and having one's teeth knocked out by someone representing the law, or imagine the mother and father of the boy who was murdered by police and then the judge lets them off. Can you imagine how that person must feel? How much more would we contribute to that person's suffering if we dismissed such vile acts as police just doing their jobs?

Open thy mouth for the dumb in the cause of all such as are appointed to destruction. - Proverbs 31:8

Reactions: Dave L

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excuses!

What I said is true.

Want to cite your vast experience to disprove me?

I don't think you're facing truth. Truth is in the videos.

It doesn't matter that you were mayor - that doesn't mean a thing. You had a title. That doesn't confer on you to be the determiner of what is true and what is not. Because Pelosi has a title, does that mean that what she says is true? Pelosi is a very deceived woman.

TRUTH IS BEFORE OUR EYES. THERE IS NO DENYING IT.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
denial
[dĕ-ni´al]
in psychiatry, a defense mechanism in which the existence of unpleasant internal or external realities is denied and kept out ofconscious awareness. By keeping the stressors out of consciousness, they are prevented from causing anxiety.
ineffective denial a nursing diagnosis accepted by the North American Nursing Diagnosis Association, defined as denialthat is detrimental to health when a person makes a conscious or unconscious attempt to disavow the meaning or eventhe knowledge of an event in order to reduce anxiety or fear.
Miller-Keane Encyclopedia and Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing, and Allied Health, Seventh Edition. © 2003 by Saunders, an imprint of Elsevier, Inc. All rights reserved.