What is ahead for America?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cop beats jaywalker. I hope you don't jaywalk Willie because they beat whites too. I agreed with the anthem protests! SOMEBODY has to hold these sick cops accountable! THEY'RE SICK! MENTALLY AND SPIRITUALLY SICK! AND THEY'RE DOING IT BECAUSE OF ATTITUDES LIKE YOURS! YOU WANT TO LIE TO YOURSELF THEN MY GOD LIE TO YOURSELF BUT NOT TO ME!:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Police officer suspended after beating man. This is rare. Usually cops get a pass, like what happened to my brother, neighbor, and friend. And me. I wasn't beaten but I was forced to do something I couldn't, and when I almost got hurt cops stood there sickly laughing. LAUGHING. MY DISABILITIES ARE NOT FUNNY!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Police beat man during traffic stop. What was his crime? Driving while black??? You may get an officer who is color blind and beats without discretion.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cops beat disabled man. This touches me because I'm disabled and disabled people are abused at a higher rate because police aren't trained in disabilities.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cops beat woman in front of her children. A real nice thing to do, wouldn't you say Willie? Or are you going to give a wink and a nod again? Or lie to yourself? Or try to explain away THE SHEER BRUTALITY!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Student: Cops beat me black and blue. I guess because she's black we can excuse it away right?

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cops beat "Fake American" - they just became cops. So re-read "Forbes Top Ten Jobs that Attract Psychopaths."