What is in The Principalities

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The following post is deep, on a topic that not many people have taught a lot about well. We may need an interpreter.

The Lord's Prayer.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

For thine is the kingdom and the power, and the glory, forever and ever.

Amen.

Given Catholic and Orthodox Theology, would a Patriarch or Bishop technically be a ruler of a Principality? In 800 AD given the Lord's Prayer, was everyone under God? I have not been Catholic or Orthodox, but this is more the type of thinking someone may need towards understanding the Principalities.

But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia.

In many societies there have been Mystery Schools or Occult Secret Societies. Greece and Rome had Mystery Schools where the sons of wealthy families may have been initiated into mysteries. In Egypt, mystery schools. In China and Japan, Occult Mystery Schools. The perception received is that some of these mystery schools may have known about God and the Principalities, and they did gross ritualism towards having some people as "Anchors." Given an Angel had to fight through one of the chief Princes to get to Daniel, there may have been an "Anchor" for that Prince, and that anchor may have been connected to a secret society.

Did someone have a problem with the Catholic and Orthodox Bishops? That is where we may start to find certain Occultism in The West.

The Principalities The Last Few Years and Now.

Given I was to go to Korea, and was looking to serve God there in a spiritual way, and deal with The Spiritual and the Principalities, I may have seen that in the Principalities, there has been a "North and South Korea" and that has been aligned with more physical politics. Also in the Principalities, there may have been a potential for a united Korea based on tradition, and things that I may not have 100% words for at this time. In South Korea, were there little Principalities or "Governors" based on Geography and other things? Possibly. Man is made in the image of God. What man does reflects. The Spiritual has often run parallel, to some understanding that is other dimensional, with the physical.

Around the United States, there may have been divisions, politically, North and South. These may have more correspondent to a North and South Israel or a North and South Kingdom similar to Israel being split. The Spiritual or Principalities may have fallen along similar lines over time.

Follow me for a moment:

• The Song of Songs is in the Bible as a representation of God's Love for Israel.

• Christian societies value virgin brides.

• Has a person or a Nation been more of a Virgin Israel or a Harlot Ezekiel 23?

• The Church is a Bride for Christ.

• After the Protestant Reformation, various countries or States ended up with State religions.
In the Bible, reading the Bible with comprehension, the Church is a Bride for Christ. Does that mean The Lutheran Church of Sweden and the Anglican Church in Britain are both Brides for Christ?

Why does The Church split? In the Old Testament, Israel and Judah split due to sin. We had a Northern and Southern Kingdom. In a similar way, The Church has split due to sin. What has happened behind closed doors?

Given I was looking at The US, and how the Principalities were arranged, the following may not be quite right, nor quite right at this time, but may work as a representation of something towards brainstorming. Given some occult Freemasonry or other secret societies in the US, some of how The Principalities ended up arranged may have correlated with political divisions or states in the US.

I started in some knowledge of God and the Spiritual in Tennessee.

Song: Girl Named Tennessee

I ended up working for God in North Carolina.

Song: Carolina Blues.

Again, may not have been totally correct, but there may have been something to it. By serving God day to day, with no long term plans, I may have been shepherded into some things. Jesus is a Bridegroom looking for a Bride. I am not Jesus.

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The perception of Anchors has been spot on. I may have found some anchors and dealt with them through God. God gave me authority to do so. God has not given it to me 100% to map out the principalities.

God likes Glory. What is Glory? Glory is David slaying blasphemer Goliath. Glory may be victory on the Battlefield. Glory may be an artist who created a great work of art through God. Glory may be a virgin bride on her wedding day. Glory may be a new born child. These things have been glorious. There are a lot of Christians in the world. Setting people up for success.

Words of advice? Be a man.

Man is made in the image, and is the Glory of God. The Spiritual is like a mirror.

Anything a man may have felt may have been a reflection of something from or of God.

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kingdom of God Shadow War

renderTimingPixel.png

Awhile ago I found someone giving some potential prophecy about a "Shadow War." I may have already been living said shadow war. Why would we need said shadow war? War, famine, and plague have also been an answer. For me to do what I have done, prophetically, I had to beat down some people.

In terms of Prophecy, we have been giving Donald Trump the chance to succeed or fail on his own. That gets into "The Trump Prophecies."

Song: Hideaway
Song: Don't mess Around with Jim

Song: Chapter 1 Waste A Moment.

Song: Chapter 2 Find Me

Song: Final Chapter Reverend

This was done eight months ago.

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question: Given someone read these posts and felt like they were "Missing out on something" are they wrong?

In Christianity there is a type of equality. Someone laboring for 20 years and someone laboring for a year could both go to heaven. The Parable of the Workers Matthew 20:1-16. All those people may go to heaven. A Christian shows his Faith by his works. Someone talking to God may have received Minas. Minas may be thoughts or ideas from God. Someone received something. Did he invest what he received or did he hide it? In the Parable of the 10 Minas there are inequal rewards. Being saved was just the beginning. Faith is a journey.

Someone who felt he was missing out on something or envious, that may be EGO. Someone lets go of their ego. Lets go. Let in God. We drop our ego, let in God, seek God's plans, and work in God's plans for us. The Holy Ghost is a teacher and a councilor. Given a man did that, he may truly be saved, and have a relationship with God.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Given a man did that, he may truly be saved, and have a relationship with God.
Jesus tells each, use every nerve of your being, every fiber of your strenth, all of your wits, daily, constantly, seeking the kingdom of heaven;
Many strive to enter in, and cannot.

Reactions: Nancy

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christianity is a type of Honor Society. God is Honorable. God is a Judge. God does not lie. Did someone disagree? Their god is not looking down on me. They failed at reading comprehension or have been serving something else?

A Christian serving God well may have been developing The Power of the Tongue.

In an honor society, there is horizontal honor. In the US Military, given someone graduates basic training, they may have horizontal honor. They are in a club of sorts, or honor society, equal to other men who have graduated basic training. Given someone did something brave or served well, they may have received a promotion or other reward. This is vertical honor.

The Parable of the Workers - Horizontal.

The Parable of the Ten Minas - More Vertical.

What is Honor? | The Art of Manliness

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus tells each, use every nerve of your being, every fiber of your strenth, all of your wits, daily, constantly, seeking the kingdom of heaven;
Many strive to enter in, and cannot.

Are you in the Kingdom of Heaven or are you still striving?

Reactions: onlyme17

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
addressing the OP only, the Lord Jesus is the Only ruler. Colossians 1:16 "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him".

and he's the only "Potentate", 1 Timothy 6:14 "That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

and by him, the only one with immortality he's the only way.

PICJAG.

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
addressing the OP only, the Lord Jesus is the Only ruler. Colossians 1:16

Collossians 1:16 does not say that Jesus is the only ruler. It says "all things have been created through him, and unto him." God gave Adam authority. Adam lost authority with original sin. When Jesus was being tempted by Satan, Satan offered to give Jesus rulership.

How did Satan have authority? Working in reasonable ways, there is an understanding that there were Occult Pagan Mystery Schools all over.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Collossians 1:16 does not say that Jesus is the only ruler. It says "all things have been created through him, and unto him." God gave Adam authority. Adam lost authority with original sin. When Jesus was being tempted by Satan, Satan offered to give Jesus rulership.

How did Satan have authority? Working in reasonable ways, there is an understanding that there were Occult Pagan Mystery Schools all over.
to answer this question Jesus Gave anyone with power/authority which is his. scripture, Romans 13:1 "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God". and the Lord Jesus is the ONLY authority.

and yes, it was the Lord Jesus who created all things, and no he didn't go through anyone. if you think so we suggest you read John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24.

PICJAG.

Reactions: onlyme17

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to answer this question Jesus Gave anyone with power/authority which is his. scripture, Romans 13:1 "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God". and the Lord Jesus is the ONLY authority.

and yes, it was the Lord Jesus who created all things, and no he didn't go through anyone. if you think so we suggest you read John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24.

Man is made in the image and is the Glory of God. Prophet Elijah was is a servant of God. Prophet Elijah walking in obedience to God was giving God authority in the context of The Prince of Persia from Daniel, and Satan testing Jesus and offering him rulership.

Why did many of the Prophet of the Bible do the things they did? Jeremiah walked around with an Ox Yoke. Isaiah walked around naked. Prophet Ezekiel laid on his side for 390 days. Why? God instructed them to. Working in obedience to God, they may have been "Setting" things in the principalities.

Lord Jesus is the ONLY authority.

I am not disputing this.

Did Jesus, similar to with Adam, delegate out authority? Given The Pope has authority, is he serving God, himself, or something else?

Artilce: Spiritual Realms

Given authority was given to an institution, an anointing, was that institution, similar to The Kingdom of Israel in the Old Testament, serving God or something else?

Last edited:

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The following post is deep, on a topic that not many people have taught a lot about well. We may need an interpreter
You're the one writing about principalities, if you can't explain what you are trying to say, there is little hope we will know what you are going on about.

In a nutshell:- there is only one prince of this world, the devil.
You can forget about all others.
There is only one ruler of this world, ruler by right of being creator and by right of conquest. Jesus.

As a follower of Jesus I am not concerned about what a referee devil is doing.

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're the one writing about principalities, if you can't explain what you are trying to say, there is little hope we will know what you are going on about.

In Ezekiel 1, Prophet Ezekiel saw a vision of the Angels and Principalities. In The Book of Revelations, John had a vision. What do they mean? The Spiritual is complicated and other dimensional.

I felt it was pretty straight forward, and understanding has been gained as someone reads through this thread.

How Should We Interpret What the Prophets Had to Say? - Bible Gateway Blog

As a follower of Jesus I am not concerned about what a referee devil is doing.

You must have been prey? You attempted to bust me down to elevate yourself in a dishonest way. Why is the Devil a referee to you when he is described in the Bible as a wolf....a devouror. To engage in Spiritual Warfare, someone may need to know their enemy. Given someone knows God, off of God, they may be able to see other things.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
In Ezekiel 1, Prophet Ezekiel saw a vision of the Angels and Principalities. In The Book of Revelations, John had a vision. What do they mean? The Spiritual is complicated and other dimensional.

I felt it was pretty straight forward, and understanding has been gained as someone reads through this thread.

How Should We Interpret What the Prophets Had to Say? - Bible Gateway Blog

You must have been prey? You worked to bust me down to elevate yourself in a dishonest way. Why is the Devil a referee to you when he is desrcibed in the Bible as a wolf....a devouror. To engage in Spiritual Warfare, someone may needs to know their enemy. Given someone knows God, off of God, they may be able to see other things.

You are the one saying we need an interpreter.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man is made in the image and is the Glory of God. Prophet Elijah was is a servant of God. Prophet Elijah walking in obedience to God was giving God authority in the context of The Prince of Persia from Daniel, and Satan testing Jesus and offering him rulership.

Why did many of the Prophet of the Bible do the things they did? Jeremiah walked around with an Ox Yoke. Isaiah walked around naked. Prophet Ezekiel laid on his side for 390 days. Why? God instructed them to. Working in obedience to God, they may have been "Setting" things in the principalities.

I am not disputing this.

Did Jesus, similar to with Adam, delegate out authority? Given The Pope has authority, is he serving God, himself, or something else?

Artilce: Spiritual Realms

Given authority was given to an institution, an anointing, was that institution, similar to The Kingdom of Israel in the Old Testament, serving God or something else?
first thanks for your reply, second, I not trying to argue with you, only pointing out things, ok.
now as for the Image of GOD, concering man it is "ANOTHER" which is Call an Adam, and Adam was given dominion on this earth. here it's the ability to do something, in the Greek it's G1411, dunamis, and not G1849, exousia. for dominion means to to tread down, i.e. subjugate

understand, G1849, exousia, "authority" is the right or privilege to act in behalf of God. that's why he have given us the Holy Spirit, himself to act in us, for we're under his authority. again we say, Romans 13:1 "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God".

PICJAG.

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for your reply, second, I not trying to argue with you, only pointing out things, ok.
now as for the Image of GOD, concering man it is "ANOTHER" which is Call an Adam, and Adam was given dominion on this earth. here it's the ability to do something, in the Greek it's G1411, dunamis, and not G1849, exousia. for dominion means to to tread down, i.e. subjugate

understand, G1849, exousia, "authority" is the right or privilege to act in behalf of God. that's why he have given us the Holy Spirit, himself to act in us, for we're under his authority. again we say, Romans 13:1 "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God".

PICJAG.

I am talking more about delegated authority. Pharaoh in Egypt had authority as a King. He delegated authority to Joseph. The Queen of Britain has had authority. She is Head of State and Church. She has delegated authority. The Prime Minister has served The Queen. It is The Queen's Justice. The Queen is Governor of The Anglican Communion. Authority has flowed through The Queen. In an understanding of The Principalities, in a way, may the Queen or someone connected to her been shaping the principalities some how? This is complicated and it gets into some conspiracy. The Queen as head of the Anglican Communion has said some off things about Jesus, and she was married to a Freemason. Under the Queen's Reign, many have turned away from God towards atheism. She has had bad fruit?

The Queen of Britain, when she was coronated, was coronated in a ceremony similar to King Saul and Prophet Samuel. Does that make her Anointed of God to rule? Does she have a divine right to rule? Given she has been a Bad Queen, she still may have been anointed similar to how there were Good and Bad Kings of Israel?

An understanding of these things may lead to a greater understanding of what has been happening in the principalities.

You are right that there is no authority but God. God delegated authority and Nations have ruled at God's pleasure.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In an understanding of The Principalities, in a way, may the Queen or someone connected to her been shaping the principalities some how? This is complicated and it gets into some conspiracy. The Queen as head of the Anglican Communion has said some off things about Jesus, and she was married to a Freemason. Under the Queen's Reign, many have turned away from God towards atheism. She has had bad fruit?
She is simply an appointed ruler. She is not godly, righteous, nor is she a principality at all - she and the other world leaders are controlled by (invisible) principalities or other aspects of the prince of the power of the air as written in Ephesians, etc.

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She is simply an appointed ruler. She is not godly, righteous, nor is she a principality at all - she and the other world leaders are controlled by (invisible) principalities or other aspects of the prince of the power of the air as written in Ephesians, etc.

In a Catholic and Orthodox understanding, there is Apostolic Succession from Jesus. Bishops received authority from God. The Anglican Church has had Bishops who share in this Apostolic Succession. The Queen of Britain has been Governor of the Anglican Communion. In an understanding of The Lord's Prayer, certain Patriarchs may have been a ruler of a Principality.